VCSTORE; COMPUTER PERSONALITIES;VIDEO COMPUTER STORE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: VCstore; Computer Personalities;Video Computer Store
There may be more specific results for "VCstore; Computer Personalities;Video Computer Store"
For more specific results for "VCstore; Computer Personalities;Video Computer Store"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
Art Liquidation art-liquidation.com Scam online painting store no customer support! Internet
Author: Los Angeles,, California Art Gallery: Art Liquidation Internet

Aug 22 2017
Noveau Restor Facebook Deceptive Promo of Noveau Restor Eye and Skin Cream Trial/Unauthorized Monthly Charges on Credit Card Marked as Subscription/ On a trial basis but charges were done on June, July and August 2017 on the 2 products which amounted to almost 600 US Dollars on my Statement Billing. Internet, Lake Tahoe, NV 89449 Author: Las Piñas, Alabama Computer Fraud: Noveau Restor Internet

Aug 22 2017
Kamron Audio Went by the name Steve. He sold me this line about how he was just in a meeting with his boss and had to take the surround sound systems to the store..  Brehnam Texas Author: Brehnam, Texas Stereos: Kamron Audio

Aug 22 2017
stream store, streamstore.net, Ariel Sanders, JVStore After expaination of disattisfaction with product, the company would not refund purchase price despite their 30 day money back guarantee Internet Author: Mesquite, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: stream store Internet

Aug 22 2017
DO NOT SHIP WITH UPS Store #4381 Gabriel (cashier), Erica Alvarez (store manager) According to the UPS tracking website, my package never left the store and the UPS store refused to show me the footage which showed the process of which my package was handled and shipped. I have reason to believe that the store stole my package Hollywood California Author: Los Angeles, California Shipping & Handling: UPS Store 4381 Hollywood, California

Aug 22 2017
Michael W. Fuqua Mike Fuqua. 'The Freelance Guy' Took deposits for a website design and never did the work. Massachusetts. He answered an Add I had placed. Internet/Massachusetts Author: Massachusetts Computer Fraud: Michael W. Fuqua Internet

Aug 22 2017
geraldhouses brian lamps jessica jones Content Writing Team Gerald Houses On Freelancer, Piercing Behind the Mask Of Digital Fraudsters-Content Writing Team Edenville New York Author: Nairobi, Alabama Computer Fraud: geraldhouses brian lamps jessica jones New York, New York

Aug 22 2017
Boardwalkbuy I purchased a dash camera and have not received it. Toronto, ON Internet Author: Magee , Mississippi Cameras & Video: Boardwalkbuy Internet

Aug 22 2017
Wondershare Don't buy wondershare products Internet Author: Cohoes, New York Computer Software: Wondershare Internet

Aug 22 2017
The official Online Store for the dallas Cowboys I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY DEION SANDERS THROWBACK JERSEY BUT THE TOOK THE MONEY OUT MY ACCOUNT AND WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY OF MY E-MAILS Nationwide
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: The official Online Store for the dallas Cowboys Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
exbooks.com scam exbooks.com scam , scam book selling website.exbooks scams exbooks.com is scam website beware students Internet
exbooks.com scams Author: New York, Iowa E-trade: exbooks.com scam Internet

Samsung Samsung Will Not Honor Warranty Nationwide San Jose California
Author: Palo Alto, California Computer Manufaturers: Samsung California

Aug 21 2017
ITT tecj  They lied to me said they would help me get a job but did not. He said it would Supply me with a laptop and did not. They said they would help me with gas expense back and forth and did not. They said they would help me with supplies and new books gave me used books you did not help me with supplies. They have taken my tax money and still say I owe. Memphis Tennessee Author: OAKLAND, Tennessee Computer Programmers: ITT tecj Memphis , Tennessee

Aug 21 2017
Power Seller Digital Try to buy, but it was scam Snellville Georgia Author: Irvine, California Cameras & Video: Power Seller Digital Snellville, Georgia

Aug 21 2017
Godaddy CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD Author: Franklin Park, Illinois Computer Fraud: Godaddy Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Boost mobile Boost mobile phone service I was robbed of my phone service after two weeks..The worker at the boost mobile store erased all of my information,and then told me to buy a new device and start over.I have no. That I cannot retrieve important no..This has cost me thousands of dollars. Boost mobile Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Boost mobile Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
CINEMA STAFFING Jay Sheehan Hired on CL to video wedding for $340. Paid $100 deposit only Los Vegas Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Video & Film Production: CINEMA STAFFING Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Ellys world I ordered a steam straightner from this site Ellys World for $49.99 and when Im trying to find out why. I never got it & track it, its saying the store is no longer available Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Beauty Products: Ellys world Internet

Aug 21 2017
ZeusDVD ScooterMoviesShop.Com Buyer Beware Miramar Internet Florida Author: Stamford, Connecticut Video Stores: ZeusDVD Internet

Aug 20 2017
acer chrom books I been ripped off! Left click malfunction in laptop Internet Author: killeen, Texas Computer Manufactures: acer chrom books Internet

Aug 20 2017
Cricket Yesterday, Saturday August 19th my phone said No Service. Even though my account is paid. So I go to the Wahiawa Cricket store and and after about 35 minutes they reconnect it to the tower or whatever. Ok, then it worked again. Today, the next day, I have no service AGAIN. So I go back and the store's hours are 11-5 and no one is there at 11. At 12:20 I'm still standing out there and no one shows up. Wahiawa Hawaii Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Telephone Companies: Cricket Wahiawa, Hawaii

Aug 20 2017
Elly's world Elly's World Elly's professional steam straightener for 49.97 was being advertised on face book. I purchased this product from the FB ad that directed me to Elly's World. When I went back to track the shipment it stated that the store was no longer available. This purchase was made July 22, 2017 Internet Author: OCEAN SPRINGS, Mississippi Beauty Products: Elly's world Internet

Aug 20 2017
EyeContour / SkinContour EyeContour uses Walgreen fraud for prizes and free skin care products. Nationwide Author: RANCHO CORDOVA, California Computer Fraud: EyeContour / SkinContour Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Aspire Marketing Internet The company convinced me my computer will be hacked if I don't fix it NOW! Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Computer Software: Aspire Marketing Internet