Your Search | vcstore; computer personalities;video computer store

Aug 27 2016
Michelle Calleja Veronica Calleja Ittybittyelephant Ripoff artist/Con Artist/Thief/Artist that say's she will deliver your website but will take your money and run! Harlingen Internet
Author: Harlingen, Texas Computer Graphics: Michelle Calleja Internet

Aug 27 2016
Dell Computer Corporation Dell laptops, Dell computers, Dell Computer Sold me a obsolete device not capable of being upgraded Round Rock Texas How. Author: Joliet, Illinois Computer Manufactures: Dell Computer Corporation Round Rock , Texas

Aug 27 2016
Tech squad llc This company calls me often and said I paid for support but never heard of them before and told me I was a liar then hung up!He called for three days straight told him I'm going to report him if he keeps on calling me. He called several times with a 3095 number on my caller id. Internet Nationwide Author: Waldwick, New Jersey Computer Help Desk: Tech squad llc Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
Cabinets TO GO customer service at store location is non existent uncaring and deceptive practices. Monroeville Pennsylvania Author: Monroeville, Pennsylvania Kitchens: Cabinets TO GO Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Power Shot Digital Very Suspect New York Internet Author: Palm Springs, California Cameras & Video: Power Shot Digital Internet

Aug 26 2016
Answers By Gateway Answers By Took payment, but did not resolve the issue Internet Author: Williamsburg, Missouri Computer Service & Repair: Answers By Gateway Internet

Aug 26 2016
Corel Corporation Corel Corporation1600 Carling Avenue Ottawa ON K1Z 8R7 Canada QuattroPro X7 & X8 Software Defective in Pie Charts section, unsatisfactry customer service Ottawa ON K1Z 8R7 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Author: Carmel, New York Computer Graphics: Corel Corporation Ottawa ON K1Z 8R7, Canada

Aug 26 2016
elite furniture lie about the simple finance they were charging me a lot of money if i didn't pay in three months they were going to over charge me double so i want to cancelled but the owner of the store owner refuse to cancelled my orders. I had to pay over $4000.00 plus it double the money close to $8000.00 over a year living in a fix income plus i had to give him $300.00 bronx new york new york Author: Bronx, New York Department & Outlet Stores: elite furniture Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Global Tech Squad sent computer virus after deactivating firewalls to repair Roku Dallas Texas Author: Clinton, Alabama Computer Fraud: Global Tech Squad Dallas , Texas

Aug 26 2016
SalesForce ***Stay away from Salesforce** If you are looking for a CRM for your company, Salesforce is the most unethical company that I have ever run across, their sales people are super shady but we had to go through them to integrate with our accounting software. They told us that we would be set up monthly so that we could cancel at anytime, now we are trying to cancel and they are saying no that we are locked in for a year. I am telling you stay away from this company!! It can cost you big time. Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Computer Software: SalesForce Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Fastpromoitem Took my money and no contact since Hong Kong or China Internet Author: Perth, Alabama Computer Manufactures: Fastpromoitem Internet

Aug 25 2016
outlaw_hobbies #1 autograph forger on ebay is in Canada by this scammer outlaw_hobbies British Columbia Internet
Hi there Author: Tustin, California Computer Fraud: outlaw_hobbies Internet

Atomic geeks llc Complete RIPOFF Baltimore Internet
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Computer Service & Repair: Atomic geeks llc Internet

Aug 24 2016
Headgeeks James williams I needed my ps4 repaired from it being thrown a little to hard on the bed and i got the headgeeks flyer on my door. So i called and he came out. When he came he also had another ps4 i think he took a part off my game for the one he had with him that he claim was for another client. So why would he bring it in?? Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Headgeeks Desoto, Texas

Aug 24 2016
LTS Lead Transfer System John Vikas Sharma SHOCKING!!! What a ripoff...........6 guys in an office passing the calls around. DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THIS COMPANY. INDIA Author: New York, New York Computer Marketing Companies: LTS Lead Transfer System Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Vydia.com Musicvideosubmissions This company will scam you Holmdel New Jersey Author: Los Angeles , California Video Stores: Vydia.com Holmdel, New Jersey

Aug 24 2016
Social Point Media They are the makers of Monsters - the online game. Monster video game has ripped me off $250 and won't fix my game on my phone or computer. 08018 Barcelona Barcelona, Spain
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Computer Software: Social Point Media 08018 Barcelona , Other

Aug 23 2016
Upclick ,for PDF, Upclick Sliema MH Contacted Technical Support due to recently purchased PDF Suite 2017 links not downloading. Internet Author: Pleasanton, California Computer Software: Upclick (for PDF) Internet

Aug 23 2016
click4support click4support.com CAlled me said it was Microsoft with a alert from my computer Florada, Connecticut, Californa Nationwide Author: Moody, Alabama Computer Software: click4support Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Vivinit Inc. Vivint Alarm Co., Vivint Monitoring, Vivint Smart Home Horrible Service, Rip Off, Refuses to Cancel Contract, Refuses to Refund Provo Utah Because.... Author: Chicago, Illinois Cameras & Video: Vivinit Inc. Provo, Utah

Aug 23 2016
PowerShotDigital When I called to complain, the person I talked to was rude Brooklyn New York Author: American Fork, Utah Cameras & Video: PowerShotDigital Brooklyn NY, ,

Aug 23 2016
Geeks on Repair A Complete Rip-Off Jacksonville Florida Author: Washington,, Dist of Columbia Computer Service & Repair: Geeks on Repair Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 23 2016
lostwindowspassword.com software didnt work and wont refund Bismarck Internet Author: bismarck, North Dakota Computer Software: lostwindowspassword.com Internet

Aug 23 2016
etopmarket etopmarket on ebay.com camera return Dayton,NJ NJ Author: old hickory, Tennessee Cameras & Video: etopmarket Internet

Aug 22 2016
The Furniture Party in Atlanta, GA Andrew Williams Furniture Store in Atlanta GA Author: Atlanta, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: The Furniture Party Internet