Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

VFW post 4105

Showing 1-25 of 5,880 Found Reports For more specific results for "VFW post 4105"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017

Feb 24 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Business Con Artist, misleading representation of business deals, fraud and scams Patterson New Jersey (((REDACTED))) is now scheming in Brooklyn Author: Clifton, New Jersey Liars: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) (((REDACTED))), New Jersey

Feb 22 2017
PM Milestone YOSIF LIMITED, Hassan Eliwa This company has fabricated at least ten persons, who either claim to work for non-existent companies or companies that don't employ them on Linkedin which repetitive post ads for his project templates. Massey, Auckland Rebuttal is b******* Author: Bexley, Alabama Legal Process Services: PM Milestone Massey, Auckland,

Feb 19 2017
Sacramento craigslist Craigslist allow white posters post anything and as offten and as much as they like to.African American get flagged and removed.If you can not post you don't do business San Francisco California Author: Stockton, California Small Business Services: Sacramento craigslist San Francisc, California

Feb 18 2017
Garcinina fuel Ordered a sample never received. Then charged 80$ to my acct and said another package was on the way when I received it I went to post office and sent it right. Back up them they are saying they did not get it. They are charging my acct another 80.00 Charlaston south carolina Internet Author: Cunningham , Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Garcinina fuel Internet

Feb 17 2017
Credit acceptance RIPPED US OFF!!!!! South field Michigan CHRYSLER 200 2013 Author: Flushing, New York Loans: Credit acceptance South field, Michigan

Feb 15 2017
Your cannabis biz, fairway enterprises Rip off!! Redway California It is a Rip Off Author: Tennessee Alternative Health: Your Cannabis Biz Internet

Feb 15 2017
your cannabis biz Dave Roberts, Mac Bagby, Gene greco After purchasing the affiliate website, I was not able to make contact with anyone in the company regarding support or the order I placed. No support, total scam artist, elaborate scam. Redway California A real client Author: Any Town, Colorado Medical Supplies: your cannabis biz Redway , California

Feb 13 2017
Public Moving & Storage Public Moving Total Scam!!! Ripoff!!! Liars!!! Cheaters!!! Deceivers!!! Thornton, Illinois Nationwide Author: Post Falls, Idaho Moving Companies: Public Moving & Storage Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Dr. Michael K. Obeng TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: MiKO Plastic Surgery’s dedication to superior and world class customer satisfaction. MiKO Plastic Surgery, Dr. Michael K. Obeng’s past and current approach to business is focused and committed towards providing the highest quality and best experience possible throughout the entire process from consultation to post operation, leaving patients feeling cherished like royalty and family. *UPDATE: MiKO Plastic Surgery pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member’s business. MiKO Plastic Surgery is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Notice of Lawsuit & Arizona Subpoena Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Michael K. Obeng, MiKO Plastic Surgery TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr. Michael K. Obeng, MiKO Plastic Surgery 100% customer satisfaction. Award winning surgeon specializing in cosmetic surgery of aging face, neck, breast, body, trunk, extremities, genitalia, and transgender procedures. MiKO Plastic Surgery’s mission is forming lasting relationships with clients become the number one plastic surgery office in Los Angeles. Achieving this by providing Beverly Hills, California

Feb 11 2017
Impressivecanvas.com Misleading shipment info, READ fine print!!! No refunds or reshipmemts for non delivery, packages are NOT insured & trackable as stated, sent via China Post. Online Internet Author: Birmingham , Alabama On-Line Business: Impressivecanvas.com Internet

Feb 09 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Lawyer RIPPED ME OFF SCOTTSDALE Part 2 (((REDACTED))) Bar Complaint Author: Arizona Lawyers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST)))

Feb 07 2017
Joseph Tittel Psychic Psychic Medium I had a psychic reading once with Joseph Tittel and I cannot believe he is still online and they have not banned him worldwide. They kicked him out of all of the radio stations and TV and he started fights with everyone who did not serve his ego- yes EGO is what it is with this fraud. Internet
He responded with threats on multiple occasions Author: Sedona, Arizona Psychic: Joseph Tittel Psychic Internet

Feb 02 2017
Gendarme Institute Need to investigate this school it's a scam, no exit doors in case of emergency, the teacher no profecionsl, curse all the time lack of knowledge on billing, coding even medical terminology. More students them they su post to have for a little room, they don't have the program that they teach, lack of hygiene in the bathroom, one bathroom for everybody, students and not a snack or drinking fount I of water, through W.I.A. Programs who pays books and tuition the give you use books and not every book, the spend four hours and out of those hours you waist two. It's frustration how people create a fake INSTITUTE with the only proposite of get government and people money. Pico Rivera California Author: La Puente , California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Gendarme Institute Pico Rivera, California

Feb 02 2017
Mississippi River trading post Using the ATM at said store the machine froze just after it said dispensing money, didn't receive any money, store worker opened machine and cleared it, funds and fees were taken from my acct on 01/22/17at around 4:45pm Portage Des sioux Missouri Author: Portage Des sioux, Missouri Food Stores: Mississippi River trading post Portage Des sioux, Missouri

16, Report #1207950

Feb 01 2017
SOLID Executive Partners, LLC - Daniel Joseph Mueller DANIEL MULLER, DANIEL J MUELLER,  JDJ MUELLER  Convicted Child Molester, REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER, Business Scammer, Obtains Services by Deception Austin Texas
What about the poster and why did he post this? Author: Austin, Texas Better Business Bureau: SOLID Executive Partners, LLC - Daniel Joseph Mueller Austin, Texas

Feb 01 2017
U.S. Postal Service in Groveport, OH 43125 Post Office in Groveport, OH 43125 I saw on 'Six on YourSide,' an exact story as mine only with another post office, I believe, Bexley Ohio, in which people were not receiving all of their mail .  Groveport Ohio Author: Groveport , Ohio Federal Government: U.S. Postal Service in Groveport, OH 43125 Groveport , Ohio

Jan 30 2017
T-Mobile Venicom or venticom (a 3rd party of T-Mobile that advertises themselves as T-Mobile) in conjunction with T-Mobile. The sales man (Alex) said he would buy my contract, which was a lie. He had 2 phones shipped to my place of work, which a new employee signed for. When I returned the phones with the Post Office, I was told that they were lost in the mail. I waited 3 months to get a refund, and instead got a bill for $1,700. Biggest head ache ever. Fairfax Nationwide Author: Fairfax, Virginia Telephones: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Ricardo Rodriguez Owner of the Luz De Luna 50' yacht Very Bad experience with the owner of the Luz De Luna 50' yacht Ricardo Rodriguez. Yacht is broken and owner is dishonest - promising refund and never did. I Lost $580 USD Family vacation & celebration was destroyed. Bad experience with this business owner. Stay away from Ricardo R– he is word worth nothing but trouble. For two month texted back and promising refund from the company and when time to post negative feedback on airbnb is expired just vanished. Doesn’t want to communicate and return money as promised. Consumers beware! San Diego California Author: BEVERLY HILLS, California Travel Companies: Ricardo Rodriguez San Diego, California

Jan 30 2017
We Settle Taxes We have worked with this company for over 2 years and paid them close to $30,000 for them to negotiate with the IRS. All I can say is GOOD LUCK! We get emails addressed to different ppl not pertaining to our case. Saturday we got a letter from the IRS stating that they would not take the offer in compromise and wants us to make payments for the next 71/2 years totaling $490,000 on a tax bill that was only $65,000! We Settle Taxes has done NOTHING to help us. No return phone calls, emails etc... as for the forms they are filing on our behalf... forget it, we never see them. Beware of this company! Tustin, California Nationwide I originally posted a complaint against We Settle Taxes on 1/30/17. We seriously jumped the gun in issuing that post. Correction: We Do not owe $490,000.00 from $65,000.00. The $490,000.00 was a Author: Cottage Grove , Minnesota Income Tax Service: We Settle Taxes Nationwide

Jan 29 2017
My Cash Table.com They are now PayKilo.com!! Watch out!! Ripoff!!!! I signed up to post ads for 10 bucks a pop! My sibling refered me to the site! I am a skeptic and just don't believe one can make money this way. After a few dayds of my sibling doing it ,I could see an accumulation of money growing day by day! I was told that after you accrue about 500 bucks you can cash out and start all over! That was not the case at all!! I am quite a socialite on Twitter so I tweeted this credit site through Cash Table with my reference code. In no time I had grossed about 1200. Bucks! I logged in to cash out I had to do a large amount of surveys in which they ask you to buy stuff! I logged out and tried to log in several days later and the site had changed to Paykilo.com! Internet Author: AUGUSTA, Georgia Home Based Business: My Cash Table.com Internet

Jan 29 2017
newport-smoker-w792v692r69.purxi.com/newport/?Y735W87b209 7 free cartons answer 3 silly questions and post the scam to 15 of your friends Facebook accounts. Internet Author: san bernardino, California Liars: newport-smoker-w792v692r69.purxi.com/newport/?Y735W87b209 Internet

Jan 28 2017
United States Post Office lost item, refund, assurance Nationwide Author: Mississippi US Postal Service: United States Post Office Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
Kids Dentistree , Michael Kornblatt Malpractice on 5 Year old Female Child Jeffersonville Indiana
Waiting for Kids Dentistree to contact me.. Author: Jeffersonville , Indiana Dental Services: Kids Dentistree , Michael Kornblatt Jeffersonville , Indiana

Jan 24 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Scam artist Indian cheap smells stole retainer Camden New Jersey Author: New Jersey Lawyers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) New Jersey