Your Search | vibrant white, celebrity smile, dazzle white, easy white tooth whitening, health member, vh access
There may be more reports for "vibrant white, celebrity smile, dazzle white, easy white tooth whitening, health member, vh access"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "vibrant white, celebrity smile, dazzle white, easy white tooth whitening, health member, vh access"

May 24 2016
NCE-Affordable Health Insurance FULLFILLMENT.MYMEMBERSHIPINFO.COM is the registration they finally give you after you have paid them the money and they have ripped you off! Affordable Health nIsurance- RIP OFF'S!! Florida,Syosset, NY.and Overland, KS Internet
Author: San Diego, California Health Insurance: NCE-Affordable Health Insurance Internet

May 24 2016
B.O.S.S. Fitness and James Gullatte, owner Personal trainer causes injury, refuses to refund money for unused sessions Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Health Clubs & Gyms: B.O.S.S. Fitness Columbus, Ohio

May 24 2016
Swift Funds LLC, REPRESENTING BEST FITNESS I closed my account with a doctors note and somehow Swift Funds got my info and have filed a claim against me, I cannot contact anyone to straighten this out. I want this off my credit report !! Palos Verdes P California Author: Londonderry, New Hampshire Health Spas: Best Fitness Palos Verdes P, California

May 24 2016
Hot Yoga Spa Laser Lipo of Virginia, Ripoff, fraudulent company Mclean Virginia Author: sterling, Virginia Health Spas: Hot Yoga Spa Mclean, Virginia

May 24 2016
Jang Health Group I signed up for one month of Caralluma and there was no contract or obligation to buy anymore. New York Internet Author: Fredericktown, Ohio Alternative Health: Jang Health Group Internet

May 24 2016
Best Star Home Health Horrible company that doesnt pay for services Carrollton texas Author: mansfield, Texas Personal Services: Best Star Home Health Carrollton,

May 24 2016
Lake Health Robbed, screwed, deceived, overcharged, cheated, hijacked, defrauded painesville Ohio Author: Painesville, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Lake Health painesville, Ohio

May 24 2016
Josh Kahn tax group Total ripoff. They had me keep detailed records of my monthly expenses for 3 months . Then sent back to me totally different numbers as if they never even looked at all me paper work. Meanwhile Josh Kahn ,this name must be an alias I.e. Joshing you and conning you, told me this is such an easy car. Only to receive what looks like a 5th graders handwriting and absolutely no spell check. Total total joke! Josh assured me it will all be taken care of. -Just joshing you!- to be conned into paying a total of $2800 for absolutely nothingCalabasas Los Angeles Nationwide Author: San Rafael , California Income Tax Service: Josh Kahn tax group Nationwide

May 24 2016
Recovery Soltuons Group LLC Randy White Scammer that uses bully tactics to intimidate consumers into paying false debt harrington Delaware Author: New York Collection Agencies: Recovery Soltuons Group LLC harrington, Delaware

May 24 2016
AZALEA HEALTH Dr. leaves after finding out I have no insurance Palatka Florida Author: lewes, Delaware Clinics: AZALEA HEALTH Palatka, Florida

May 24 2016
puritybeauty my order never came to me and the took my money South East United States Internet Author: Nicosia, Alabama Health Spas: puritybeauty Internet

May 23 2016
miravie skin products miravie is worthless and not risk free, miravie lies. they refuse a refund. Internet Author: macon, Georgia Health Spas: miravie skin products Internet

May 23 2016
Proskinmax Fraudulent, beware Internet Author: Oregon Supplemental Health Programs: Proskinmax Internet

May 23 2016
inate gems skincare They never sent the trial and then charged me $89.95 because I didn't respond that I didn't want it in 14 days Florida-at least that's what it says Internet Author: New York, New York Misc. Health Specialists: inate gems skincare Internet

May 23 2016
Insomnia and Sleep Institute of Arizona Ruchir Patel Beware! Ruchir Patel Insomnia and Sleep Institute of Arizona CPAP scam Scottsdale Arizona Legal Notice Author: Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Insomnia and Sleep Institute of Arizona Scottsdale, Arizona

May 23 2016
Regenere, AKA Jeunesse Medica, LLC, AKA Dermajuve Rip-off specialists. Soaked me for $175, could only get 50% back Internet Author: Robbinsdale, Minnesota Supplemental Health Programs: Regenere Internet

May 22 2016
Inherentbeauty HR-cream Bait and switch ad on Facebook using Christie Brinkley product and Dr. Oz to get you to think it's her product you're ordering . Called to cancel and the rep was very rude and condescending Santa Ana Ca Internet Author: Saratoga , California Health Spas: Inherentbeauty Internet

May 22 2016
Dr. David Williams 100% Money Back guarantee on returns is not true. Internet Author: Clinton, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Dr. David Williams Internet

May 21 2016
Car Registration Easy Guide This is identical to some of the complaints that I have already read. I went online to renew my car registation. These scammers have infiltrated the site, taking adventage of unsuspection consumers. I went on dol.wa.org to renew my license.The scammers have a very officlal looking cover, in order to deceive people unkown Internet Author: Bellevue, Washington DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide Internet

May 21 2016
JuvaCell Pro Skin Therapy/juvaCell Eye Therapy. Charge names: health *dermisglow Guilford CT and rly*dermarenu Westminster CA Did not inform me of the 14 day time frame so was charged for items I did not order Guilford. West inster CT. CA Author: St Paul, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: JuvaCell Pro Skin Therapy/juvaCell Eye Therapy Nationwide

May 21 2016
Premier Men's Medical Center (Chris) Total sham! Exploit the elderly and your average working man. Needles through the p***s. Stay away for your own health. Harmful procedures. Orlando Florida
Author: Orlano, Florida Clinics: Premier Men's Medical Center Orlando, Florida

May 21 2016
Dr. Stephen Barrett M.D. QuackWatchretired psychiatrist At Best Misleading Information On Natural Health & Nutrition Healing Pittsboro North Carolina Author: Lakewood, Washington Doctors: Dr. Stephen Barrett M.D. Pittsboro, North Carolina

May 21 2016
Oceane Beauty 2 High pressure sales, product does not do what it claimed, home show purchase, no returns. Las Vegas/Internet Internet
Author: Yorba Linda, California Alternative Health: Oceane Internet

May 20 2016
Easy-psychics.com Paid $50 dollars and followed advice of reader and my relationship ended because I listened to this psychic's advice. Called to get a refund and was told nothing could be done California Internet Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Fortune Tellers: Easy-psychics.com Internet

May 20 2016
Vitiligo Cover Lotion owner's name is Nathalie Pelletier Spent $47 on product and it was a glorified version of the 1960's Coppertone self tanning lotion. It smelled like rusty metal and stained my washclothes and towels. No returns allowed. Owner claimed I was not applying product correctly. No return is mentioned on a fact page in small print - NOT when placing the order do they mention no returns. Internet Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Alternative Health: Vitiligo Cover Lotion Internet