Your Search | vip djs, ronnie b kemper

Feb 10 2016
webstudio Tony Josan 23 Westmore Drive,Suite 306-B, Etobicoke Ontario, M9V 3Y7 Tony Josan webstudio.ca SCAMMER Etobicoke Ontario Internet Author: Internet On-Line Business: webstudio Internet

Feb 08 2016
VIP Cars of Orlando VIPCARSORLANDO Deceptive , Illegal Sale Practice- Consumer Law Violation Orlando Florida Always test-drive a vehicle prior to purchase Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: VIP Cars of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Feb 07 2016
ClubWhiteSmile Club White Smile, NH Systems ApS, Nyvej 17 B, Dk-1851 Frederiksberg C. VAT: 33745591 stated I was eligible for a test iPhone 6. Shipping $1.99 Internet Author: Chatham, Ontario, Telephones: ClubWhiteSmile Internet

Feb 02 2016
Dun-rite chimneys fixed the wrong leaking pipe and still charged me another charge when he came b ack. Also tried to drum up business by saying things in my house were not legal. Removed a valve without my perrmission and charged me Complete rip off. Chelmsford Massachusetts Author: Wilmington, Massachusetts Plumbing: Dun-rite chimneys Chelmsford, Massachusetts

Jan 30 2016
factoryoutletstore.com Conterfeit Oral-B products Internet Author: Glenwood Springs, Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: factoryoutletstore.com Internet

Jan 29 2016
Ultimate Business Services Nick B*** Ultimate Water, Ultimate Water and Coffee RIP OFF Scam Scam-Artists Deception Cheating Stealing Lying Conniving Hoax Sham Extortion Fraud Fraudulent Crooked Double-Crossed Shady SHADY-MCGRADY Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Employment Services: Ultimate Business Services Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jan 29 2016
TOM WONG toperfectart.com toperfectart TIANHONG ART & CRAFT INT'L LIMITED tomoilpainting@vip.163.com Noah Art tomoilpainting@vip.163.com TOM WONG toperfectart.com toperfectart TIANHONG ART & CRAFT INT'L LIMITED Xiamen Noah Art & Craft Co , SCAM, Selling paintings but actually they are prints Xiamen, China Internet Author: , Artist Galleries: TOM WONG toperfectart.com toperfectart TIANHONG ART & CRAFT INT'L LIMITED tomoilpainting@vip.163.com Noah Art Internet

Jan 29 2016
Clubwhitesmile sent a message thru Yahtzee came for a chance to win Iphone 6 said my credit card would only be charged $1.99 to wn opportunity to enter draw. Apparently in the fine print, it says for some period of time my credit card will b charged $119 per month. I caught this on month 2 and now they are telling me my card will be charged for longer Internet Author: Brampton, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Clubwhitesmile Internet

Jan 29 2016
B & D Security BUYER BEWARE! BAIT AND SWITCH! WORST COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH! Santa Fe Springs CALIFORNIA Author: SYLMAR, California Security Services: B & D Security Santa Fe Springs ,

Jan 27 2016
AirG VIP Fraudulent charge on Sprint Bill Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Internet Services: AirG VIP Nationwide

Jan 27 2016
Punta Ressorts The Resisdency Collection Vacation Getaway LC Hotel VIP MZT Promised $112,000 but scammed $21,425 Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington Resorts: Punta Ressorts Internet

Jan 25 2016
Big Management Holding, Inc. d/b/a Lindsey's Attic A Contention And Assertion Alleging Purposeful And Premeditated Actions That Contain And Exhibit Fraudulent, Unscrupulous, Misleading And Deceitful Business Practices That Are Being Perpetrated By A Consignment Shop On A Continued Basis Spanning Many Years Fort Myers Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Sales People: Big Management Holding, Inc. Fort Myers, Florida

Jan 25 2016
American cash awards The representative name was Wayne Palmer! Lying b******s! Users! SCAM!!! True story Nationwide Author: Junction city, Kansas Cash Services: American cash awards Nationwide

14, Report #1282045

Jan 24 2016
AMERICAN STANDARD ONMONTECITO the commie b******* have ripped me off and have stolen me booty and taken me wooden leg . argggghhh like the pirates we be..arhhhh Montecito, Ca Ca Author: walnut, California Housing Rentals:

Jan 21 2016
Music Mantra DJs Unprofessional, rude to guests. Ruined our event. San Francisco California Author: California DJ Services: Music Mantra DJs Internet

Jan 21 2016
mike caldwell Paragon Lead Solutions MCaldwell@PGLeads.Com Get your stankin as** coochie out of here. > > Leave me alone b*tch. Internet mike caldwell Paragon Lead Solutions Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota On-Line Business: mike caldwell Paragon Lead Solutions Internet

Jan 20 2016
Battaglia and Sons AKA B & H contractor AKA Joseph Battaglia Took my money never did the job or returned my money or supplies paid for after 4 yrs Howard Beach,New york New York Author: Jackson Heights, New York Home Improvements: Battaglia and Sons and B & H contractor Howard Beach, New York

Jan 20 2016
B-DRY SYSTEMS OF MICHIGAN INC HOMEOWNERS BEWARE B-DRY OF MICHIGAN DID NOT PULL PERMIT TO INSPECT THEIR INSIDE B-DRY SYSTEM CLARKSDALE Michigan Author: Saginaw, Michigan Builders & Contractors: B-DRY SYSTEMS OF MICHIGAN INC CLARKSDALE, Michigan

Jan 19 2016
B. Billie Greif BEWARE! WARNING! Belinda Billie Greif lied about industry contacts, misrepresented herself, misapproprated funds PATHOLOGICAL LIAR! Called in by FBI Portland Oregon Author: portland, Oregon Producers: B. Billie Greif Nationwide

Jan 18 2016
Alycia Kaback et al VIP Connect, Reach Management, The IT Factor, anything with Alycia Kaback Attention Casting Directors are Interested in You Please Contact us ASAP Trevose Pennsylvania
Author: Middletown, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Alycia Kaback et al Trevose, Pennsylvania

Jan 16 2016
NGOA AKA Dillon , AKA B. Heidemann 6700 flashlight/battery/charger St. Charles Missouri Author: patriot, Ohio Guns & Ranges: NGOA St. Charles, Missouri

Jan 12 2016
Capital one fast cash Ronnie cooper, Mike hayden, Mike Hayden Indian male emailed me to say I was pretty approved for a lone of 4500. Todd me to go buy a my vanilla card and put 50 dollars on it and said that that card was going to be what I used for repaying them another card for 180 for insurance incase I can't make a payment on time and then 90 for the wire transfer , I should have known better but now I am left with no money and I want to find them both and give them what they deserve .One with a Texas number and the other from California Internet Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Banks: Capital one fast cash Internet

Jan 12 2016
B & D Services - Gary Hayes SCAM ARTIST -- PREYS ON SINGLE MOMS Burleson Texas
Tried to email you Author: Burleson, Texas Home Improvements: B & D Services - Gary Hayes Burleson, Texas

Jan 11 2016
Neurotris | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of the Report is a competitor of the Complainant. | Neurotris A 1 Engineering USA, Tony Picciano ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Tony Picciano and Neurotris Internet, California Neurotris Complaint Author: , Electronic Manufacturers: Neurotris Internet, California

Jan 11 2016
Psychic Khloe She had told me the man of my dreams was my soulmate and that the reason he wasn't talking to me was b/c I had all this negative energy around me. So she said it was a one time fee of 95 dollars. Then with in a day or two told me I needed to give her 300.00 b/c he was under the spell of another girl and if we didn't do the new set of candles is lose him. Then it was more and more money b/c I still had 2% then 1% and that it was the strongest amount. Then she asked for 900 dollars to get rid of it for good. All along the way she promised me id get my money back and now she's not picking up, has most likely blocked my number and after seeing this report I don't think I'm getting my money back. I'd like to press charges. Houston Texas Texas Author: Severna Park , Maryland Adultery: Psychic Khloe Internet