Your Search | vip travel club ,royal sunset hotel

Apr 24 2014
Suite Journeys Vacation Club Suite Journeys Vacation Club This is a rip-off...They offered us discounts on vacations...that we could get online ourselves...tried to use them several times but they were no help..... Daytona Beach Florida Author: Swannanoa, North Carolina Travel Services: Suite Journeys Vacation Club Daytona Beach, Florida

Apr 24 2014
Royal Holiday - Timeshare Vacations In Mexico Another Royal Holiday Victum needing help and advise - anyone know a lawyer or class action suit Cozumel royal-holiday.com Nationwide Author: Corona, New York Resorts: Royal Holiday Nationwide

Apr 24 2014
Freedom Boat Club BEWARE!!!!! Destin, Ft. Walton Beach Florida Author: Destin, Florida Boat Marinas: Freedom Boat Club Select State/Province

Apr 24 2014
Freedom Boat Club WARNING: DO NOT JOIN THIS CLUB! WE DID AND WE LOST $4,000 AND OUR MEMBERSHIP!!!!! Destin Florida Author: Destin, Florida Boat Marinas: Freedom Boat Club Destin, Florida

Apr 24 2014
firsttravelsvc markflechercancun@gmail.com When you pay for a package you there is no way to receive what you have payed for. They take your money and run. Every phone number they give has been changed or no answer or auto disconnect.. Orlando Florida Author: Lyman, Wyoming Travel Services: firsttravelsvc Orlando, Florida

Apr 24 2014
Freedom Boat Club Sold the club without any notification, took our money after selling, no straight answers! Destin Florida Nationwide Author: Destin, Florida Boat Marinas: Freedom Boat Club Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
tampa roadside Auto club they called saying I won a gift card and had to pay 3 dollar they'd semd me a 100 dollars gift card. they charge me every month approximately 40 tampa florida Author: medford, Massachusetts Auto Clubs: tampa roadside Select State/Province

Apr 23 2014
The Hotel Card Activated card and business wouldn't honor it when we went to pay after staying the 2 nights Nationwide Author: Roscommon, Michigan Motels: The Hotel Card Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
Sam's Club Wal-Mart Charging double for an item, and asking consumer to wait 3-5 days for refund Cookeville Tennessee Nationwide Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Sam's Club Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
Vida Vacation Club Grand Mayan, The Bliss Resorts, CVM Custom Vacations, The Bliss Vacation Club High Pressure Timeshare Sales, False Promises, Lies Cabo San Lucas, Mexico Mexico Author: Lakewood, Colorado Timeshare Rentals: Vida Vacation Club Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
Universal Travel Network Adventure to Remember Deceitful business practices, lied, tried to keep getting more and more money after a written advertisement via fax and confirmed by phone. Kansas City Missouri
Author: Aliso Viejo, California Travel Services: Universal Travel Network Select State/Province

Apr 23 2014
GLOBAL VACATION NETWORK BEWARE OF THESE GRIFTERS PALM HARBOR Florida Author: Dunedin, Florida Travel Services: GLOBAL VACATION NETWORK PALM HARBOR, Florida

Apr 23 2014
Get Weekly Paychecks GWP They promised me good pay and said all you had to do was copy and past ads. I thought I would be promoting for the Motor Club of America but it turns out you promote them. It's essential I triangle sc , Internet
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Computer Marketing Companies: Get Weekly Paychecks Internet

Fast Pets-Travel, Inc. Pet Express, Inc. Scam Pets Delaware City Internet
Author: Oceanside, California Miscellaneous Companies: Fast Pets-Travel, Inc. Internet

Apr 22 2014
Bill Brown's Travel FETCH MY VOUCHER DON'T DO IT They are a total scam operation St Petersburg Florida Author: Linwood, North Carolina Hotel: Bill Brown's Travel FETCH MY VOUCHER Internet

Apr 22 2014
Festiva Adventure Club Liars, Scam artist, took my kindness for weakness Maine Nationwide Author: BOSTON, Massachusetts Sales People: festiva adventure club Nationwide

Apr 22 2014
Hotwire Your reservation is not confirmed Internet Author: Princeton, New Jersey Travel Services: Hotwire Internet

Apr 21 2014
Iclubmarketing I-clubmarketing.com I club marketing I-clubmarketing.com I-clubmarketing explosive media inc Donovan media explosive media inc the web leaders ny law professionals WARNING SCAM COMPANY OF TOM DONOVAN HE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION BY POLICE FOR FRAUD Oceanside New York
Author: Oceanside, New York Internet Fraud: Iclubmarketing I-clubmarketing.com I club marketing Oceanside, New York

Apr 21 2014
Holiday Inn Express Holiday Inn Express at Dorney Park in Allentown Pa. AARP and AAA discounts aren't the cheapest and when picking the cheapest rate smart saver there isn't anything that say's you can't cancel Allentown, Pennsylvania Author: Staten Island, New York Hotel: Holiday Inn Express Allentown,, Pennsylvania

Apr 21 2014
County Schools Home Study Two ladies affiliated with County Schools came to my door one day. I was a young mother with 2 babies and on welfare at the time. I signed up to take the Hotel Motel Management course and did everything that was asked of me. I turned in all my tests and they were sent back, graded until the very last test which they claimed they did not receive. I took the test over and sent it but they terminated me so I never even made it to Bridgeport and now 24 years later I cannot get a student loan because I am in default. I believe I was ripped off right from the beginning. I never received any monies. Twice they brought a loan check by which they had me sign and then they left with it. bridgeport Connecticut Author: Salisbury, Maryland Financial Education: County Schools Home Study bridgeport, Connecticut

Apr 21 2014
Shoedazzle.com credit card fraud internet  Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida On-Line Stores: Shoedazzle Internet

Apr 21 2014
La Quinta inn Water bug in room. Valerie mgr said staff complained to her because services were so poor. Valerie would not compensate for water bug she said did u know you r in fla we have bugs and if u did not annoy my staff I would compensate. I said that is punitive unprofessional behavior. We did nothing to her staff. Deerfield beach Florida Author: Brooklyn, New York Hotel: La Quinta inn Deerfield beach, Florida

Apr 21 2014
TLG*SHOPPERS TLG*GREATFN These people have ripped me off for $439.39 in all last year 2013 don't know Nationwide Author: Memphis, Tennessee Travel Agencies: TLG*SHOPPERS TLG*GREATFN Nationwide

Apr 21 2014
Staymore Extended Studios Staymore SCAM ALERT - Bait ad Swich Gone Wild - DO NOT STAY Kissimmee Florida Author: Atlanta, Georgia Hotel: Staymore Extended Studios Kissimmee, Florida

Apr 20 2014
Wholesale Rewards Richard Franken Travel cruise discount boat bahamas islands Fort Lauderdale, Florida I Author: Hollywood, Florida Boat Cruises: Wholesale Rewards Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Asia