Your Search | viscom technology group makers of v2 premier and shop nbc

Oct 27 2016
Dr. Laurence Fendrich Dental Sediation Group Stole my dental crowns and my medical records Lighthouse Point Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Dental Services: Dr. Laurence Fendrich Dental Sediation Group Lighthouse Point, Florida
2, Report #602078

Oct 27 2016
Fidelity Creditor Services - METROPOLITAN ADJUSTMENT Abusive..Collector refusing proof that we don't owe the debt!! Glendale California Education for the NON-Military readers here reagding military members and rentals Author: Kapolei, Hawaii Collection Agencies: Fidelity Creditor Services Glendale, California

Oct 27 2016
The Mobile App Shop Rex Halbeisen Rex Halbeisen Has NO Ownership in The Mobile App Shop santa fe Colorado Author: santa fe, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: The Mobile App Shop santa fe, New Mexico

Oct 27 2016
Dr. Vahik Meserkhani DDS Los Angeles Dentists Group Patients teeth ruined and ripped off for the terrible service provided Glendale California Author: Beverly Hills, California Dental Services: Dr. Vahik Meserkhani DDS Glendale, California

Oct 27 2016
Centered Health Adolescent Treatment Center Centered Health Centered Health Adolescent Treatment Center Failed to Disclose Important Decision-Making Information Malibu California Author: Washington Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: Centered Health Adolescent Treatment Center Malibu, California

Oct 27 2016
Island Dream Homes Brett Jones and Mickey Mansfield Self centered, egotistical, lying, cheating, deceiving, larcinist's Edgewater Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Home Improvements: Island Dream Homes Edgewater, Florida

Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
they are a bunch of ... Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

Oct 27 2016
Inforce Pro Lack of service, unresponsive, no follow through completing account, lack of training, unable to access data Austin Texas Author: Simi Valley, California Financial Services: Inforce Pro Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
Burggraf Auto Glass Shane's Auto Glass Ruined my brand new car headliner and scratched the paint up Sapulpa Tulsa Broken Arrow Oklahoma
Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: Burggraf Auto Glass Sapulpa, Oklahoma

Oct 27 2016
Kourosh Maddahi, DDS Anthony the receptionist this scumbag is rude condescending and pompous Beverly HIlls Internet Author: Encino, California Dental Services: Kourosh Maddahi, DDS Internet

Oct 27 2016
GDOL Georgia Department of Labor Education Service Workers Union No bargaining power Atlanta Georgia Author: SWAINSBORO, Georgia Government Stupidity: GDOL Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 27 2016
Modern Movers, Inc. (Jeffrey Guminiak) SCAMMED (EX)EMPLOYEE $ 600 BECAUSE UNHAPPY THAT CUSTOMER SOLD A VEHICLE TO EMPLOYEE AND HE COULDN'T SELL A VEHICLE TO PROFIT $2500.Lehigh Acres Florida Author: Cape Coral , Florida Moving Companies: Modern Movers, Inc. Lehigh Acres, Florida

Oct 27 2016
Peachtree Sold my annuitys in 2009 and rip me off... Nationwide Author: Sun Valley , California Attorneys & Legal Services: Peachtree Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
Kroger Krogerlouisvillereturnfee Processed returned charge through bank account after checks were taken care of Elizabethtown Kentucky Author: Radcliff, Kentucky Grocery Stores: Kroger Elizabethtown, Kentucky

Oct 27 2016
Sterling Management Sterling Management Systems, Sterling, Emery Wilson Corporation Bait and switch system and high-pressure sales tactics to force Scientology religious agenda upon us Glendale California
Author: Nampa, Idaho Seminars: Sterling Management Glendale, California

Oct 27 2016
All-american readers I received a call asking me if I would like to have magazines to read since I am a reader I said yes. The payment was to be a one time payment of $49.00. Now I am seeing that the company all-american readers are just taking my money from me without receiving anything from them.  Internet Author: Springfield, Missouri Advertising Agencies: All-american readers Internet

Oct 27 2016
07:12 AM scams and lies california Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Auction / Liquidators: Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
mcdonalds scammers and thieves brooklyn New York Author: brooklyn, New York Franchises: mcdonalds brooklyn, New York

Oct 27 2016
Love Mitsubishi Auto Group Love Auto GroupMitsubishi Of Bakersfield Sean Shahab refused to take no for an answer, Just wanted to sell the car, and NOTHING else that is supposed to be Part of the sale of the vehicle Bakersfield California Get a backbone... Author: , California Auto Dealers: Love Mitsubishi Auto Group Bakersfield, California

Oct 26 2016
Royal Capital Advisors Jeffery R. EISENBURGEmily MOOREThomas SCHROYER Fraudulantly take $5187.00 as Title transfer fee, Then demand $14,000.00 as Mexican Sales Tax then Royal Capital are gone and so is our money!! .. Chicago Illinois Author: Edmonton , Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Royal Capital Advisors Chicago, Illinois

Oct 26 2016
Heather Marianna Beauty Kitchen Junkie Heather Dill. Gia Morgan. Heather Marianna. Busty Symone Heather made the promises of making me rich. Boulder City Nevada Nevada Author: Chicago, Illinois Work at Home: Heather Marianna Beauty Kitchen Junkie Internet

Oct 26 2016
AC Dude Inc. dishonest, brainwashing, blackmailed me, tricked me, made up an illegal release document, went against the rules of the CSLB, refused to back up his work, disgusting businessman, non-compliant businessman, stay away from him Ontario California
Author: Los Angeles, California Builders & Contractors: AC Dude Inc. Ontario, California

Oct 26 2016
jasmine at tamarac I was told they would work with me on my rent that it was late and decided to fire another manager who told me he would help me and filed for an eviction instead. First off the apartments are dirty and smell like mold. The wood under the carpet is cracked so you constantly fal!l tamarac Florida What is really unbelievable is... Author: tamarac, Florida Housing Rentals: jasmine at tamarac tamarac, Florida

Oct 26 2016
The Recruiters Network Promised to find a job and if you pay for premium and do not like the job you get in 12 months they will find you a new one Memoneeoe, Wisconsin Internet
Author: North Bellmore, New York Employment Services: The Recruiters Network Internet

Oct 26 2016
Victoriasbrides I BELIEVE that none of the three people with whom I was in extended contact had any serious intention of dealing with me. Cancel my latest 149.99 pending purchase. I rescinded the order of the perfume. And refund the balance of my unused credits. Close my account. You need to refund me four additional purchases of 149.49. I will communicate with my bank to insist on the return of my funds. Florida Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Adult Web Sites: Victoriasbrides Internet