VALERO #432 LUKE LINDSEY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Valero #432 Luke Lindsey
There may be more specific results for "Valero #432 Luke Lindsey"
For more specific results for "Valero #432 Luke Lindsey"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 10 2017
FMWG/MJG INC. Greg Youman and Lindsey Wear SCAMMERS SENDING WORK ORDERS TO CONTRACTORS WITH NO INTENTION OF PAYING Loomis California Author: Richmond, California Property Management: FMWG/MJG INC. Loomis, California

Jun 02 2017
Love Potion IX Kansas City Matchmaking, Dating, Singles lovepotionix.com/Lindsey Rose9139522348 Scammed out of $3,000-Never Followed Through On Her Commitment-0-Candidates in Four Months Leawood Kansas Author: Missouri Advertising / Deceptive: Love Potion IX Kansas City Matchmaking, Dating, Singles Leawood, Kansas

May 30 2017
NATIONAL UNION FIRE COMPANY OF PITTSBURGH, PA BILLED ME FOR INSURANCE THROUGH VALERO NOT AUTHORIZED NEW YORK New York Author: LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: NATIONAL UNION FIRE COMPANY OF PITTSBURGH, PA NEW YORK, New York

May 05 2017
Growthink Jay Turo, Luke Brown, Dave Lavinsky, Melissa Welch, Jean Jaughn As a first time entrepreneur I cannot describe how upsetting it has been to deal with this company. Although I felt their prices were at the very high end. I was prepared to pay the $17,500 they asked for because I imagined that the plan would be amazing. The opposite happened. It was awful. When I tried to get it fixed they removed the plan and everything else from basecamp. They said they were preparing for litigation. Six months later I have no plan, no refund and rude emails from senior members with sexist comments. My suggestion to all women founders out there is to deal with a company who cares about us. All entrepreneurs beware. Los Angeles California Author: Santa Monica, California Business Consulting: Growthink Los Angeles, California

Apr 29 2017
Lighthouse Nursing Agency Lindsey INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS BE READY TO BE SCAMMED AND CHEATED. Perry Georgia Author: Maine Employment Services: Lighthouse Nursing Agency Perry, Georgia

Apr 26 2017
Dealswheels.org Wade, Wade Lindsay, Wade Lindsey, Wade Aaron, Wade Aron, Chris Miller I did a bank transfer of $1712.42 to this company to purchase wheels and tires for my vehicle and they never arrived. I was constantly lied to by Wade about where my order was and problems he was having. He told me he was using other people's money to pay for previous people's purchases. I have proof. California, Washington California/Wash Author: Fountain, Colorado Auto Parts: Dealswheels.org California

Apr 14 2017
Lindsey Wilson at Special Counsel That out of state liar., linkedin.com/in/lindsaywilsonrecruiting Norfolk VA, but staffs for Miami, Florida Nationwide
Author: Miami, Florida Employment Services: Lindsey Wilson at Special Counsel Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
socialautobots.com Luke Maguire/Instamate Stay Away from ALL of :uke Mcquire products Australia Internet
Author: taylorsville, Utah On-Line Business: socialautobots.com Internet

Feb 17 2017
David Flynn & Lindsey Pinapfel Investment Scam, Ponzi Scheme, Felony trial for Armed Robbery, Zeek Rewards-style Con Artist Internet Nevada
Author: Texas Internet Marketing Companies: David Flynn & Lindsey Pinapfel Internet, Nevada

Feb 15 2017
Allen Solar & Electronic Solar Electric & IT ServicesJeremiah Luke Allen Solar & Electronic/ Solar Electric & IT Services scams Single American Woman & Handicapped Child; House Nearly Burned Multiple Times! Cayo, Belize Nationwide Author: Cayo, California Electrical Services: Allen Solar & Electronic Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Trendypassion.com Susan M Lindsey and John M Lindsey Speciality jewelry - necklaces theyact as if they are shipping items but will not return calls and take your money. after6 mos disappeared Houston Texas Author: Spring, Texas Jewelers: Trendypassion.com Houston, Texas

Feb 07 2017
Rory Mc Ilvenny Rory J. McIlvenny, Roy Mc Ilvenny, John Luke Mc Ilvenny Con Artist Rancho cucamonga California Author: Sacramento, California Liars: Rory Mc Ilvenny Rancho cucamonga, California

Dec 15 2016
Lindsey Management Company/The Links I applied for a specific apartment on the application that I submitted. I was told that this 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom was available prior and while applying. Two days later they call and tell me that the apartment is no longer available and the application fee is non-reimbursable. However, there is a part in the contract that is misleading and says that this occasion would refundable. Fayetteville Arkansas
Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Real Estate Services: Lindsey Management Company Fayetteville, Arkansas

Nov 07 2016
Lucas (Luke) Hutch, LukeHutchMusic, LukeHutch, iLukeHutch. Fraud, Rip-off, Stealer, Harasser, Liar, Faker, Unorganized, Rule Breaker, Non - Reader. Miami, Florida. Internet
Author: Gardena, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Lucas (Luke) Hutch Internet

Oct 30 2016
Lindsey Pinapfel Lindsey Elizabeth Stole, forged, fraud Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Customer Leads: Lindsey Pinapfel Internet

Oct 14 2016
Cell-phone-traders I was told $432 for my samsung galaxy s6 edge plus phone I have not heard anything since the phone was sent I keep getting the recordings when I call and say they will get back to me when I email them but still no responds. I just want my back in the same condition I sent it. Reno Naveda Internet Author: Gary, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Cell-phone-traders Internet

Oct 13 2016
Speed Fix Tool Plus You Best get this information first from this Scam Squad: To request a refund please contact us via our contact form below or email us at support@speedfixtool.comYou can also call SafeCart’s Customer Care (Toll Free): US and CA: 1-855-432-0727, Of I have the Aging Younger Clinic in Lauderhill Fl. and I paid Speed Fix Tool Plus, to help speed up my computer.  Internet Author: Lauderhill, Florida Computer Fraud: Speed Fix Tool Plus Internet

Oct 06 2016
Douglas and Melissa LIndsey Called me and wanted to rent out our timeshare Cabo San Lucus florida Author: Burford, Georgia Timeshare Rentals: Douglas and Melissa LIndsey Internet

Aug 24 2016
Purch Group, Inc., Buyerzone, Doug Llewellyn, Greg Mason, Luke Callahan, Jamie Davis, Dominic Moruzzi scam, rip off, take advantage, bullying, horrible leads Ogden, UT. Utah Not a fit for everyone Author: Littleton, Colorado Small Business Services: Purch Group, Inc., Buyerzone, Doug Llewellyn, Greg Mason, Luke Callahan, Ogden, Utah

Aug 06 2016
Metropolitan Market Retail Store Shila Cosby, Dan Gamache, Brandon Erickson, Zac Whitcomb, Luke Milasich, Mike Carver, Kelly Heinzinger, Andrea Baker, Mitch Busik An overpriced bowl of bullies Tacoma Washington Author: Washington Department & Outlet Stores: Metropolitan Market Retail Store Tacoma, Washington

Jul 19 2016
Links Ft. Smith Lindsey Management co. Scamed me out of $250.00 Ft. Smith Arkansas Author: Ft. Smith, Arkansas Housing Rentals: Links Ft. Smith Ft. Smith, Arkansas

Jul 11 2016
Meds Report Luke Lumpkin Unethical Business Practices and Scam. Houston Texas and Canada Problem Resolved! Author: Houston, Texas Medical Supplies: Meds Report Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Perfume de Paris Sold me products that could not have been the same product she used on me at the hotel because they do not work. I spent$432 that I don't have. Chatsworth Ca. Author: Montgomery , Alabama Adult Care Facilities: Perfume de Paris Chatsworth Ca.,

Jun 02 2016
Savita Pets & Lindsey is the owner Selling a pack of LIES & PUPPY MILL PETS Deltaville Virginia Author: Mitchells, Virginia Pet Shops & Supplies: Savita Pets Deltaville, Virginia

25, Report #951957

May 06 2016
Infinity Roofing and Siding TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Infinity Roofing & Siding commitment to total customer satisfaction. Infinity Roofing highest quality products manufactured – hail, storm damage roof repair, metal roofs, emergency disaster restoration, maintenance, insurance claims, leaky roofs. Houston Texas *UPDATE: Infinity Roofing & Siding pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Infinity Roofing and Siding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe business service. Reply to Posted Comment against Infinity Roofing Author: St. Charles, Missouri Consumer Services: Infinity Roofing & Siding TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. 5 year workmanship warranty - material warranties ranging from 25 years to 50 years for all steep slope roofing - hail, storm damage roof repair, metal roofs, emergency disaster restoration, maintenance, insurance claims, leaky roofs. Earth City, Missouri