Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Vanderbilt Mortgage, Cmh Parks, Home First Insurance Company, Clayton Estates
There may be more reports for "Vanderbilt Mortgage, Cmh Parks, Home First Insurance Company, Clayton Estates"
For more results perform a general search for "Vanderbilt Mortgage, Cmh Parks, Home First Insurance Company, Clayton Estates"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Linda stars This company overcharged me close to $100 when I was only looking to spend $15.95 Internet Author: South Daytona , Florida Jewelry Stores: Linda stars Internet

Feb 24 2017
Vivint, Vivint security Worst lying, cheating company i have ever done business with! Provo, UT Nationwide Author: Cypress, Texas Security Services: Vivint Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
micro tech/ Micro supply Micro tech, Micro supply, Both same company based in LV po box in Las Vegas Nevada Author: Denver, Colorado Customer: micro tech/ Micro supply Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 24 2017
Invoke Market research They did not compensate me for an online marketing research chatroom completed on 12-15-2016 Waltham Nationwide
Author: columbus, Ohio Work at Home: Invoke Market research Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
OOIDA Ooida'so insurance is a rip off, cancelled my policy for a 13,000 claim .Was paying 740.00 a month on time now I can't get a new policy because they wrote it up like I hit someone when I hit a fence! Don't deal with these guys they will rip you off!!! Nationwide Author: Fort mill, South Carolina Trucking Companies: OOIDA Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
JB Henry & Son Brandon Henry JB henry & Son did a job for me and it turned out terrible! They cracked my driveway and left trash and cigarettes all over my yard, my daughter came in with a handful of cigarette button in her hand!!! So unprofessional, do not use them you will regret it!!! Elmer New Jersey
Author: Vineland, New Jersey Home Improvements: JB Henry & Son Elmer, New Jersey

Feb 24 2017
Texas fair plan insurance They won't pay the claim on my roof that had hail damage Austin Texas Author: Garland, Texas Home Improvements: Texas fair plan insurance Austin, Texas

Feb 24 2017
Premium Brand Skincare My experience was identical to the one stated by the writer in the previous report. However, I did call the company to cancel, one week after recieving the product, because I had a severe allergic reaction to it. I was assured that my card would not be charged for anything else. Fast forward to today, and I find out that they have indeed charged my account for 179.94!  Internet Author: Guys, Tennessee Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 24 2017
All star Distributing The KIRBY CO/All Star Distributing Told me that the first 2 or 3 payment's he would make for me The Distriber told me he would mail a check to me Portland Oregon Author: St Halens or, Oregon Electrical Services: All star Distributing Portland, Oregon

Feb 23 2017
Colemanandcain James Black, jordan@safestescrow.com, SBLC SCAM, FEE FIRST SCAM, Seattle Washington Author: grand prairie, Texas Investment Brokers: Colemanandcain Internet

Feb 23 2017
Steven Chasity and Associates This collections company stole my money. Appears to be scam. I trusted them to help with collecting bad debts I had. Imagine these people prey on small businesses and then steal their money. Utterly disgusting. Malibu California Author: Monroe, New York Collection Agency's: Steven Chasity and Associates california

Feb 23 2017
firmbodysupport.com Garcinia Cambogia, firmbodysupport.com, probiotic cleanse, 913 W 2900S, South Salt Lake, UT 84119, LeanToday100, TrimToday100 SCAM Company! Charges Credit card without your authorization South Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Sedona, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: firmbodysupport.com South Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 23 2017
Royal Administration AA. Auto Extended. Warranty I purchased. A Contract. from this company 2/2015 so on 5-13-2015 Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: GAUTIER, Mississippi Auto Towing: Royal Administration Langhorne , Pennsylvania

Feb 23 2017
Premier Pools and Spas Premier Pools Management Company Structurally Broken Pool, NO service Rancho Cordova California Author: Auburn, California Builders & Contractors: Premier Pools and Spas Rancho Cordova, California

Feb 23 2017
dr lenoard catolog Dr leonards healthcare/carol Wright Gifts coupons, free shipping, seperate orders first item one price additional item price Edison New Jersey Author: Westminster , Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: dr lenoard catolog Edison, New Jersey

Feb 23 2017
Integrity Plus Floors John Kautz/ ownerTri West ltd./Michael Barczak - Representitive Disabled Seniors Suffer! Flooring Company Sells Defective flooring! Refuses to Refund..Falsely Blames licensed installers! Murietta California
Author: MENIFEE, California Building Products: Integrity Plus Floors Murietta, California

Feb 23 2017
ReNew Eye Creme Revitalze Skin Serum I called to cancel 2 products and they cancelled only 1. and continued to send both products and charge for both products. Finally got a number on the internet..tied to sell me a diccounted rate to continue and would not accept unopened returns. Forget this company. Do Not order the teaser special. Fountain Valley California Author: bakersfiled, California Adult Web Site: ReNew Eye Creme Revitalze Skin Serum Fountain Valley, California

Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Royal administration .inc extended warranty Richard p. McCabe as president we bought a used truck that took her money and now that fish it will not be covered even though it's supposed to be what's up with that Freeway Auto Mall San Bernardino California Nationwide Author: Running Springs, California Car Insurance: Royal administration .inc extended warranty Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
First cash advance Offered me 10,000 dollars with a payment of 280 dollars a month for 72 months with a 10% interest rate. Asked f I really mine and my mom's social security number and bank info and everything, which luckily I wasn't dumb enough to give them. They said they needed my mom's online banking username and password to complete the loan. To which I said was unnecessary since the loan was only in my name and that only someone who was trying t ok scam someone would ask for. Told them they were going straight to hell for being ridiculous scam artistic who were too freaking stupid t i even know how to try to successfully scam someone. Chicago Internet/illino Author: Myrtle Beach , South Carolina Loans: First cash advance Internet

Feb 23 2017
Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY I hired this person Joe Nolan to attach my well to my brand new construction of my house. In our initial verbal coversation.... He said he would run the well water before attaching it to the house. He never did this..... He first lied about it point bl He did such horrible job on my brand new house. He cut into my foundation beams saugerties New York
Author: Catskill, New York Small Business Services: Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY saugerties, New York

Feb 23 2017
Gable Jackson Payne United Home Exteriors Gable Jackson Payne is a thief, beware he steals money from hard working people for work and never completes the job. Alamo California Author: San Ramon, California Roofing Companies: Gable Jackson Payne Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
QC Lending QC Banking Loan Officer Lied and Company Mislead Me Charlotte Internet Author: Warrenton, Virginia Mortgage Brokers: QC Lending Internet