Your Search | vanderbilt mortgage & finance home first agency (insurance)

Jun 30 2016
Dynasty Automotive LLC Nick Isernia Dynasty Auto Sales , dynasty automotive LLC , nick isernia, Nicholas isernia, Florida travel LLC , NCI investments, first class property management Fraud, crashed cars , investor fraud , bank fraud , Orlando Florida
Author: Titusville, Florida Auto Dealers: Dynasty Automotive LLC Nick Isernia Orlando, Florida

Jun 30 2016
Cashmax usa Robert james They told me i quilfy for a 6000 loan that all i had to pay was 250 for insurance just incase i can not pay the loan once i payed they said my credit was to low so i had to pay a deposit of 300 so that there credit department can process the loan after i should get my money they gave me a code for moneygram so i can get my money nothing exists there was no file of me getting money transferred Internet
Author: Los Angeles , California Cash Services: Cashmax usa Internet

Jun 30 2016
serpalos llc scam me they were investors buying my home lakewood ranch Florida Author: punta gorda, Florida Realtors: serpalos llc lakewood ranch, Florida

Jun 30 2016
Top Tier Painting LLC Michael Freed HORRIFIC. Took almost two weeks (much longer than quoted), left razor blades on the floor for my toddler to find, zebra stripes stillon ceilings even after they fixed them, dip cans, trash left for my children to find, they used my tupperware and utensils and left them dirty on my deck, did not prep the majority of the walls or ceilings, did not paint parts of ceilings at all, did not paint entire sections of trim, got paint spots on ceiling fans, windows, light switches, floors, my grass, the side of my house, clogged my sink and LEFT IT THAT WAY until I complained and then they emptied the trap into one of MY towels which they proceeded to leave sopping wet under the sink, they painted our master bedroom with obviously a roller filled with water and dried paint since it left stuff all over my walls....it goes on and on. I informed them numerous times during the project that there were problems. They have threatened to sue if I do not pay him the remaining balance. I want my deposit back! Worst experience of my entire life. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Westerville Ohio
Author: Powell, Ohio Home Improvements: Top Tier Painting LLC Westerville, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger demonstrate a strong commitment to total customer satisfaction. Verified by Ripoff Report and 3rd party sources to be excellent.*UPDATE: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , California Questionable Activities: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sandy Kikerpill Leger & Richard Leger, Laguna Beach California, proven track record extremely dedicated to client satisfaction and Tenants. Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger have both received 100%, A+, and 5 star rating approvals from Ripoff Report 3rd party verification company and other reporting agencies including VRBO and AIRBNB who use first hand ratings submitted by Laguna Beach, California

Jun 30 2016
Globe home protection they refuse to send out a plumber and I had to call 4 times and my realtor called 4 times. Florida Author: Allentown, Pennsylvania Real Estate Services: Globe home protection Internet

Jun 30 2016
USSHIPPETS TRANSPORT SERVICE I sent by Western Union $ for the purchase of a puppy and shipping, no puppy delivery, wanted more $ as an insurance fee before delivery, which I did not, end results, no puppy, lost money. This insurance fee popped up after funds were received and before supposed delivery. Nothing came of it! Dallas Texas phone # and Wisconsin # Nationwide There is no puppy -the whole thing is a scam Author: Port Richey, Florida Dead Beat Customers: USSHIPPETS TRANSPORT SERVICE Dallas, Texas

Jun 30 2016
Central Loan and Administration HIDDEN FEES APPLIED Ewing New Jersey Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Mortgage Companies: Central Loan and Administration Ewing, New Jersey

Jun 30 2016
Pro-Tech Chimney Cleaning & Repairs, Joe, and Father Company will not honor a 7 year warranty of poor quality repairs they did to my firepalce twice. And refuse to respond to my countless calls to there office. Representatives were extremly unprofessional when then entered my home. And Rip me off for $450.00 cash. Beware do not use this company. Beachwood New Jersey Author: Sewell, New Jersey Cleaning Services: Pro-Tech Chimney Cleaning & Repairs Beachwood , New Jersey

Jun 30 2016
Coastal Gourmet Foods REVIEW: Coastal Gourmet Foods commitment to total customer satisfaction. Coastal Gourmet Foods provides free home delivery of high quality U.S.D.A. inspected meats and seafood. Products are 100% guaranteed for a full year for taste tenderness and against freezerburn. *UPDATE: Coastal Gourmet Foods pledges their commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Coastal Gourmet Foods recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business. U.S. Beef has centralized and streamlined its customer service department Author: Chino Hills, California Food Vendors: Coastal Gourmet Foods TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customers should feel 100% confident when purchasing Coastal Gourmet Food. Santa Ana, California

Jun 30 2016
Victoria's Compassionate Nursing care management Sent fake bills to lawyer to get paid without my knowledge when I hired her company. No invoice. Millstone New Jersey Author: Barneget , New Jersey Home HealthCare: Victoria Millstone, New Jersey

Jun 30 2016
Hallmark Roofing / Hallmark Builders BUYER BEWARE TUCSON Arizona Author: Oro Valley, Arizona Home Improvements: Hallmark Roofing TUCSON, Arizona

Jun 30 2016
Hughesnet Scam, Stole from me, put my home and family at risk Nationwide Author: Cody, Wyoming Internet Service Providers: Hughesnet Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
E-Z Auto Finance Company FIrst of all I am a grandmother with grandchildren and an 86 year old mother I have to get from place to place and also get to work each day and needed a dependable car very bad so as I searched for cars to buy I went to cargurus website where I found the type of car I was looking for. Georgia Author: Woodland, Alabama Auto Dealers: E-Z Auto Finance Company Marietta , Georgia

Jun 30 2016
Express Home Moving Damaged TV, TV Damage,$600 TV Ruined, Rude and Accusatory after damaging and refusing to replace TV Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Moving & Storage: Express Home Moving Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 30 2016
nexus at home work company They call themselves Nexus but who they really are is hard to find out. I have there number though. NEXUS WORK AT HOME A FRAUD, REQUIRES REDICULOUS RETENTION POLICY AND SALES, REQUIRE YOU TO PAY THEM FOR CUSTOMER SURVEYS $20.00 PER SURVEY NOT TAKEN unknown Florida Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: nexus at home work company Florida

Jun 30 2016
Home Depot Purchased a Whirlpool washing machine online. Had it delivered. First time, and each using it the machine does not get clothes clean.  Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Nationwide Author: Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Liars: Home Depot Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
InHealth insurance company Coordinated health mutual They abruptly cancelled by health insurance on May 26, 2016 without notifying me because of liquidation. I was in need of heart medication and they would not fill it.  Westerville Ohio Author: Pataskala, Ohio Health Insurance: InHealth insurance company Westerville, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
TSN aka Kristina Dunn I contacted her about a motor for 2006 Dodge Charger, Had to send $300 first then the balance of $1200. The motor was shipped to Monroe, LA where I went and picked it up in January 2016. Haverhill, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Jonesboro, Louisiana Auto Parts: TSN Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Trevor Surdu SDG Builders Surdu Developmnet Surdu is a CROOK, he scammed us on our new home in Howell. He owes us money for repairs and updates that he was contracted for. He used mostly outside labor and poor workmanship. He did not pay his trades. Not an Honest Person! Howell Michigan Author: howell, Michigan Building Services: Trevor Surdu Howell, Michigan

Jun 30 2016
invoke participated in a 90 minute survey about a possible upcoming movie on 4-26-2016. was promised a 35$ gift card pass 8 weeks from the date of the study. well, 8 weeks,2 phone calls and 2 emails and no response. these places need to be shut down that are taking advantage of people Internet Author: south bend, Indiana Work at Home: invoke Internet

Jun 30 2016
Scott Robyn Smith Weve been chatting.He told me he had some gifts to send as a sign of appreciation from him and his mom. He told me he is in Africa because his troupe was assign. At first I was hesitant to gave him my address . Plateau Cote d' Ivoire Internet Author: Lapu-Lapu City, Air Travel: Scott Robyn Smith Internet

Jun 30 2016
All In One Reglazing Martin Rafferty, All in one LLC, Regrouting NJ LLC, 7323007870, all in one-reglazing, grout works Complete torture!!! PLEASE READ!!! garfield New Jersey Author: staten island, New York Home Improvements: All In One Reglazing garfield , New Jersey

Jun 29 2016
Banfield Pet Hospital/Vet Clinic Banfield Vet Clinic/Banfield Vet Hospital (All Locations Wellness Plan Pet Insurance. Banfield Wellness Plan All Locations Nationwide Author: Ft Worth, Texas Veterinarian Services: Banfield Pet Hospital/Vet Clinic Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
TM Fano Scammed by Contractor at Idyllic Lakeside Community North Royalton Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Home Improvements: TM Fano North Royalton, Ohio