forests

Your Search | vanderbilt mortgage & finance home first agency (insurance)

1, Report #1191627

Nov 26 2014
candela corporation Patty Macias rude, unresponsive, worst company ever, tyrannical work environment, harrasment, over priced, unreliable irvine Nationwide Author: fullerton, California Home & Garden Stores: candela corporation Nationwide

2, Report #1191619

Nov 26 2014
MET ED FIRST ENERGY representative misleads and omits information creating inacurate file that causes repeated payment issues. Akron  Ohio Author: stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: MET ED FIRST ENERGY Nationwide

3, Report #1191596

Nov 26 2014
Mariners Finance Sneaky practices--adding huge fees on the final payment Germantown Maryland Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Loans: Mariners Finance Germantown, Maryland

4, Report #1191592

Nov 26 2014
Quicken Loans Closing costs.... amusing me. Cincinnati Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Nationwide

5, Report #1191568

Nov 26 2014
Sean Tajarood - Arad Group Inc. Sean, Sherveen Money Extortion, Threats and False Ripoff reports Toronto Nationwide Author: Toronto, Ontario Home Improvements: Sean Tajarood - Arad Group Inc. Nationwide

6, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California

7, Report #1191516

Nov 26 2014
MATRIX Health Company STALKS Next Possible Customers!!! DALLAS TEXAS Author: Georgia Home HealthCare: MATRIX Health Nationwide

8, Report #1191499

Nov 26 2014
Leesa Robinson Model & talent agency paragon models False promises and no work given gulfport mississippi, vienna virginia Nationwide Author: silver spring, Dist of Columbia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Leesa Robinson Model & talent agency Nationwide

9, Report #1191487

Nov 26 2014
OCWEN - anti-American co., plz i have record of them ripping off me and pushing me to give up condo in pittsburgh, pa phoenix, az Nationwide Author: phoenix , Arizona Mortgage Companies: OCWEN Nationwide

10, Report #1191452

Nov 25 2014
Blue Cross of Idaho BCI they advertise on yourhealthidaho.org a 10/30/50/100$ copay for pharmacy that not true meridian Idaho Author: Eagle, Idaho Health Insurance: Blue Cross of Idaho meridian, Idaho

11, Report #1191442

Nov 25 2014
LSI MORTGAGE totally wasted our time, stole our money duluth Georgia Author: Red Wing, Minnesota Mortgage Companies: LSI MORTGAGE DULUTH, Georgia

12, Report #1191437

Nov 25 2014
International Travel Solutions Superior Travel Services Several other names Ripped us off. We cancelled our membership because it is a scam and they are fighting our credit card dispute. Nothing they said in the presentation was true, they cannot offer any discounted travel. In fact they charge much higher rates than our local travel agency and many online travel sites. Don't do it, don't go to their presentation. No matter what they tell you, no matter what they offer you - it is all a lie!!! We are in Michigan and are needing help. I am reading of so many disputes regarding this company. Can anyone help us. Any words or ideas that we can do to get our money back? Anyone one in Michigan want to join us in a class action lawsuit? Other states have won. Maitland Florida Author: Traverse City, Michigan Travel Services: International Travel Solutions Maitland, Florida

13, Report #1191428

Nov 25 2014
Advance Marketing Group amg Ripped me off Internet Author: Lyle, Minnesota Work at Home Business: Advance Marketing Group Internet

14, Report #1191394

Nov 25 2014
IAA Inc aka IAAI aka Insurance Auto Auctions Inc Sold me a total loss vehicle with out indicating it on the posting ,frame damage, Anaheim CALIFORNIA Author: Spring Valley, California Auto Dealers: IAA Inc Nationwide

15, Report #1191375

Nov 25 2014
Igor Galkovsky Igor S Galkovskiy Homeowner Exemption issues Lincolnshire Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Insurance Companies: Igor Galkovsky Lincolnshire, Illinois

16, Report #1191368

Nov 25 2014
LPI Financial Serices, Inc Life Partners Inc Misrepresented product Waco Texas Author: San Jose, California Insurance Companies: LPI Financial Serices, Inc Waco, Texas

17, Report #1191343

Nov 25 2014
http://www.assurant.com http://www.assurant.com most unstable and unreliable insurance company we ever had in US Florida Nationwide Author: Florida Legal Services: http://www.assurant.com Nationwide

18, Report #1191250

Nov 25 2014
Roy R Lustig ESQ FIRST CITY FUNDING GROUP, L.L.C registered agent Roy R Lustig Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Attorneys General: Roy R Lustig ESQ Miami,

19, Report #1191344

Nov 25 2014
True Dental Discounts Rip Off Florida Internet Author: San Diego, California Health Insurance: True Dental Discounts Internet

20, Report #1191299

Nov 25 2014
Cross Country Home Services Scam, deceptive, homeowner warranties Sunrise Florida Author: Miami, Florida Warranty Companies: Cross Country Home Services Sunrise, Florida

21, Report #1191148

Nov 24 2014
Benefits Alliance Rx Advantage Plus, Free Rx Advantage, Benefits Alliance, Rx Advantage Plus, Julianne Youssef, Gary Youssef ,President, P. Cargnino Owner, Mr. Dan Foster ,VP of Logistics, Perrysburg Ohio Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Work at Home Business: Benefits Alliance Perrysburg, Ohio

22, Report #1191071

Nov 24 2014
Federal Financial Group Rescind & Apology Draper Utah Author: Wilmington, California Insurance Agencies: Federal Financial Group Internet

23, Report #1190964

Nov 23 2014
Loftus Auto City Ramco Finance, Brendan Loftus Stole my money Taunton Massachusetts Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Loftus Auto City Taunton, Massachusetts

24, Report #1190960

Nov 23 2014
Neda Firouz / Firouz / Neda Firouz HOA / Neda Firouz Property Manager / HOA Fraud Neda Firouz / Cross Creek Village HOA Neda Firouz Neda Firouz, Neda Firouz HOA, HOA Fraud Neda Firouz, Neda Firouz HOA Fraud, HOA Fraud, Neda Firouz, Firouz, Cross Creek HOA Neda Firouz, Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Home Owner Associations: Neda Firouz / Firouz / Neda Firouz HOA / Neda Firouz Property Manager / HOA Fraud Neda Firouz / Cross Creek Village HOA Neda Firouz Los Angeles, California

Nov 23 2014
Kerry and William Santiago, 2098 Northern Dr. Scumlord and Scamlords. DO NOT RENT OR BUY THEIR PROPERTY. Will put blame on renters when the problems already exists. Will attempt to sell their home without disclosing problems that a renter or buyer will only find out about after living there. Beavercreek Ohio Author: Beavercreek, Ohio Landlords: Santiago Ohio