Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Vanderbilt Mortgage & Finance Home First Agency (Insurance)

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 25 2017
home first insurance mold and water leaks maryville Tennessee
Author: West Virginia Prefabricated Homes: home first insurance maryville, Tennessee

Mar 25 2017
The Home Service Club Horrible customer service-over a week and two subcontractors to get my range fixed with a surprise $125 copay Nationwide Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Warranty Companies: The Home Service Club Nationwide

Mar 25 2017
Holly Goodman State Farm Agent Holly Goodman, State Farm, Holly Goodman is THE WORST Insurance Agent EVER! Lilburn Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Car Insurance: Holly Goodman State Farm Agent Lilburn , Georgia

Mar 25 2017
Revived Youth Renewal & Ageless Eye Serum Scam scam scam. We gave them our credit card for the trial period. THey got us and have billed many of us $200 twice for me in January and Febrary. Get a hold of the Flordia COnsumer Agency St. Petersburg Florida Author: Maitland, Florida Skin Care: Revived Youth Renewal & Ageless Eye Serum St. Petersburg, Florida

Mar 25 2017
HOME MAX REALTY INTERNATIONAL BROKER- ALICE Real Estate Broker CROOK Lantana Florida
Author: , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: HOME MAX REALTY INTERNATIONAL Lantana, Florida

Mar 24 2017
Reece Builders Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Reece Builders products are backed by a lifetime Reece Builders warranty. Reece Builders is committed to customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Reece Builders pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Reece Builders recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Bradenton, Florida Builders & Contractors: Reece Builders & Aluminum Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For over 38 years, Reece Builders has been installing affordable window replacements for Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater residents, as well as surrounding areas throughout the greater Tampa Bay area. Reece Builders’ courteous crews are factory certified and products are always backed by a lifetime Reece Builders warranty. Reece Builders number one goal is for customers to be 100% satisfied. St Petersburg, Florida

Mar 24 2017
NCE Health Insurance is taking my money despite me unauthorizing payments Washington D.C. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Health Insurance: NCE Health Insurance Nationwide

Mar 23 2017
E. G. Contracting Co Eric Grenier Worst veterinary hospital builder and contractor. Unethical, lack of skills, fraudulent and does not paysubcontarctors Fort Myers Florida
Anzer Animal Hospital Author: Wellington, Florida Home Improvements: E. G. Contracting Co Fort Myers,

Mar 23 2017
TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY antiquechina2009 on Ebay Where do I start? Let's see, first I purchase a Android cable box for $25.00 not bad right?. Then I waited for ever for it to arrive. Finally when it does arrive it doesn't even work Turn On When I tried to reach TOMTOP for assistance I am told that all of their items are tested before shipping them out. Sure! Just like the 1000 & 1 other items you sold to hardworking customers that did not work. I was ensured I would get a new item, tic toc it never came. I asked for a refund and they gave me the run around. YES! Finally I get a message that they refunded me my money.. Oh so I thought, because here I sit still checking and guess what? NO REFUND.... SCAM SCAM SCAM.... Their merchandise is TRASH! Stay away from TOMTOP and antiquechina2009 on Ebay....They are one in the same.... China Internet Author: Yonkers , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY Internet

Mar 22 2017
John Andy McAfee Insurance Agency Jeff Conn Jeff Conn, Agent for John Andy McAfee Insurance Agency Convicted of Bank Fraud in Illinois Hannibal Missouri Author: Jackson, Tennessee Sales People: John Andy McAfee Insurance Agency Hannibal, Missouri

Mar 22 2017
Randall Alan Kohl Randy KohlRandall KohlRCD Finance LLC Film Funding Scam Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Producers: Randall Alan Kohl Los Angeles, California

Mar 22 2017
AHG Home Warranty American Home Guardian Buyer Beware Mesa Arizona Author: GIlbert, Arizona Home Warranty Companies: AHG Home Warranty Mesa, Arizona

Mar 22 2017
James Gang Royal Mini Pigs James Gang Royal Dandies, Malisa James, Benjamin James, Melissa James, Malisa Wilson, Malisa Sculz, Malisa Schulz, Royal Mini Pigs Money Hungry Criminal Pig Breeder That Will Stop At Nothing To Sell A Pig Or Get Ahead Lying Deceptive Bloomfield Indiana
Glad I googled first Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Animal Services: James Gang Royal Mini Pigs Bloomfield, Indiana

Mar 22 2017
JDH Association Management JDH Property Management Gross mismanagement of fees collected from residents of the townhomes at 7655 South Braeswood Blvd. Channelview Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Home Owner Associations: JDH Association Management Channelview, Texas

Mar 22 2017
ON LINE TRADING ACADEMY STAY AWAY FROM THEM BOYNTON BEACH Florida Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Home Based Business: ON LINE TRADING ACADEMY Nationwide

Mar 21 2017
Maitin Security & Maitin Fire Eddy Maitin, Eddy Maitin Stole $6000.00 and caused $500.00 in damages to my building Baytown Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Home Security: Maitin Security & Maitin Fire Baytown, Texas

Mar 21 2017
Rose Acceptance A First National Bank Division Sold property going into foreclosure to me with 20,000 plus back taxes they never paid taxes. Lansing Nationwide Doesn't make sense Author: Palmdale, California Mortgage Companies: Rose Acceptance Nationwide

Mar 21 2017
Crawford and Co. Insurance Grace DavisCelisse Allen ALL CLAIMS DENIED WITH FOR EXTREME DAMAGE IN TRANSIT WITH UPS Fort Worth, Texas Author: Corona del Mar, California Insurance Companies: Crawford and Co. Insurance Nationwide

Mar 21 2017
Eagle Shield Industries Garrett Hardwood More Likely Scam Business Danville, California Author: San Jose, California Home Improvements: Eagle Shield Industries Danville, California

Mar 20 2017
Tuftguys Home Services Matthew Tuft Otisville New York Author: Alabama Home Improvements: Tuftguys Home Services Otisville, New York

Mar 20 2017
First Allied Properties Inc Steven Woods contacted me regarding selling my timeshare New York New York IDENTITY THEFT of First Allied Properties, Inc., NY Author: Allenwood, Pennsylvania Title and Escrow Services: First Allied Properties Inc Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Thad Ellet Plumbing Overcharged for services Carterville Illinois Author: Marion, Illinois Home Improvements: Thad Ellet Plumbing Carterville, Illinois

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 20 2017
Home Advisor Home Advisors Scams contractors with fake leads . they say they sent leads but we never even recieve anything just billed us for nothing Nationwide Billing Concerns Author: BURNSVILLE, Minnesota Home Improvements: Home Advisor Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet