VANTAGE PRESS, DAVID LAMB Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Vantage Press, David Lamb
There may be more specific results for "Vantage Press, David Lamb"
For more specific results for "Vantage Press, David Lamb"
Showing 1-25 of 7,177 Found Reports For more specific results for "Vantage Press, David Lamb"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
david block Zero integrity lies and a victim attitude hamburg New York Author: orchard park , New York Family Services: david block hamburg , New York

Jul 25 2017
ACE CASH SERVICES pcs-department Docket Number: 9587711 Case File #: JC -484161 Past Due Amount - $975.25. Accounting Department of Ace Cash Services has marked this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. The total outstanding amount has been overdue and you have ignored multiple requests to make payment. The legal proceedings and amount which the court orders, amounting to $3931.08 must also be paid, in addition to the *debt*. If you take care of this out of court then we will release the clearance certificate from the court and we will make sure that no one will contact you in future.!!! Get a load of this B.S. they be tryin to get.If you want to resolve this matter contact us thru email or call us within 48 hours at +1-(347) 332-0564 between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST). No City information was supplied. No State information was supplied. Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: ACE CASH SERVICES Internet

Jul 24 2017
Martin Lawrence Galleries San Francisco Chadwick Johnson, Alina Johnson, Leo Rogath, David Rogath. MLG Chalk and Varmillion Ripped me off on Paycheck, created false paystatememts tax fraud V.A.T. Tax Fraud Nepotism and Art Fraud Nationwide Los Angeles San Francisco New York Etc Nationwide Author: San Francisco , California Antiques & Second-hand: Martin Lawrence Galleries San Francisco Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Taylor Made Boarding David TaylorSarah TaylorJessica Wolf Pet Sitters who CANNOT be trusted ! Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Coroapolis, Pennsylvania Animal Services: Taylor Made Boarding Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 22 2017
Peopleperhour ,peopleperhpur I hired someone to create a press kit , the job was below sub standard, after request for review and no changes made after many request i asked the money back.. got nothing they took my money didn't deliver India Internet Author: Sydney , Other Internet Fraud: Peopleperhour Internet

Jul 21 2017
GSE Products David Noble and David Holt from GSE Products ,Green Star energy, frauded a number of companies and individuals in South Africa Durban, South Africa Internet
Author: Johannesburg, Small Business Services: GSE Products Internet

Jul 20 2017
Finance Express LLC David L Huber Loan Fee Scam California Coto De Caza
This finance doesn't go by the law Author: Saltburn-by-theSea, Other Loans: Finance Express LLC Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Laid Back Loot I purchased these awesome David Bowie shoes back in May, they charged me for the shoes, and now I have never received the shoes. There is no way to call them, and my many attempts to contact their support by email has never been answered. I saw another person on here that got ripped off by them, and they had purchased Elvis shoes around the same time as me. I want my money back, even though I would love the shoes. online Internet Author: Madison, Wisconsin Specialty Stores: Laid Back Loot Internet

Jul 19 2017
Briggs law firm david butler I been receiving several emails of this man by the name of david butler from briggs law firm stating that i owe them 1250 dollars that i borrowed online from united personal. Online Internet Author: Hayward, California Accounting: Briggs law firm david butler Internet

Jul 19 2017
Copano Bay Press Mark PusateriMichelle Haas Texas History Ripoff Artists, Ordered a Tx Ranger book for my terminally ill father inlaw, they took pymt and never delivered! Ingleside Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Questionable Activities: Copano Bay Press Ingleside, Texas

Jul 18 2017
Celebrity actors camp Phill lewis,adrian r'mante,david deluise,tanya chisholm,chester see,matthew timmons,cameron goodman,jonathan goldstein,giovannie samuels I was eight at the time mom heard about there program on the radio so she called and got signed up and they made. My mom pay 5500 dollars. To join the progam so my mom drove me to miami every weekend for two months which made my mom lose some of her job time i was doing acting commericial and for film then they promised my mom that they will hire me. And id become an actor but they lied and never called my mom and we never go in touch with them again Down town miami Florida Author: Homestead, Florida Celebrities: Celebrity actors camp Down town miami, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Aliexpress Sunny Queen hair Sunny Queen hair china China dongguan Internet Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Questionable Activities: Alex press Sunny Queen hair Internet

Jul 17 2017
Electronic Merchant Systems Francis David Corporation Company takes out secure loans without customer knowledge Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Websites: Electronic Merchant Systems Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Jul 17 2017
Luxury Mortgage, Corp David Adamo, Mike Raimi Seems like a SCAM, Refused to Give Approved Loan, Lost $30K+ Stamford Nationwide Author: Patchogue, New York Mortgage Companies: Luxury Mortgage Corp Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Paws Sophisticated Persian Kittens David Taft This breeder is breeding kittens that have Congenital Heart Defects and the kittens more with this live a few months. Opelika Alabama Author: Lagrange, Georgia Medical Personnel: Paws Sophisticated Persian Kittens Internet

Jul 17 2017
REAL MANAGE - Pleasanton CA CYTHNIA YONNING, DAVID STROTH UN-RESPONSIVE - SUSPICIOUS - PARADOX PLEASANTON California
Author: Hayward, California Home Owner Associations: real manage - Pleasanton CA PLEASANTON, California

Jul 15 2017
Kustom Window and Door Sierra Interior I found this company on Thumbtack.com. They had fake reviews, all of which were positive, that led me to believe this was a wonderful company to hire. David Chong is a fake and came to my house to take measurements and asked for a deposit, which I gave via check. I have not heard from him since and every review on Thumbtack says that he is a fake. Sherman Oaks/Van Nuys California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Kustom Window and Door Internet

Jul 14 2017
Llumina Press, Breezeway Press They take your book and sale it Ocala Internet Nationwide Author: Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Llumina Press Ocala, Florida

Jul 13 2017
David W. Wilson of toyota las vegas Fui al dealer a comprar una toyota tundra y me tomaron mis datos me dijieron estas aprobada me pidieron 6 mil de entre y me dieron la camioneta ala semana resivo Cartas disiendo q no fui aprovada fui al dealer aver q estaba pasando me dijieron dementia otra semana le dije no quiero mober la camioneta por q no quiero q me cobren las millas o q me pase algo ala camioneta me dijieron no manejala no se te va cobrar nada y ala 4 semana se me Ponchatoula una llanta hablo al dealer y hable con Tania me dijo Trai la camioneta y no se te va cobrar nada y el dia q la llevo me Dan el cheque costo y disen es por la llanta y por las millas as long q quieras pero no se te va regresar todo tu dinero y asta aorita no me Dan mi dinero Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: David W. Wilson of toyota las vegas

Jul 13 2017
LaidBack Loot I ordered David Bowie sneakers with a poster on May 12,2017 , On May 23, 2017 I received an email telling me items were shipped. I asked for a tracking number and I never got one. I sent many emails asking about my sneakers and never got a response. Their web page is now down for maintenance , and they say they will answer your questions I have sent at least 2 messages a day for a week and have gotten no answers . I now have a dispute in with my bank , hopefully I will get a refund . Internet Author: Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: LaidBack Loot Internet

Jul 12 2017
Jason Wells Dub Press Distribution scammed , lied , plotted , besmirched my name , slandered , steals money , rips off Rockford nationwide Beau Brennan isn't to be trusted. Author: Rochester, Washington Sporting-good Manufactures: Jason Wells Dub Press Distribution Internet

Jul 11 2017
David Berg Cash Advance USA Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Bad Check Writers: David Berg Internet

Jul 11 2017
Dorcester Law Center Amanda Garcia /Pamela Kramer / David Levy These people are good they know all the right words to win your trust but beware they are thevies . Sherman Oaks California Author: Montgomery Village, Maryland Lawyers: Dorcester Law Center Sherman Oaks , California

Jul 09 2017
Dr. David ARROGANT BOYNTON BEACH Florida Author: boynton beach, Florida Animal Abuse: Dr. David BOYNTON BEACH, Florida

Jul 08 2017
Camp Shane David Ettenberg, OwnerIsaac Bryant, Bookkeeper Camp Shane/ David Ettenberg and Isaac Bryant stole money from my account through an unauthorized withdrawal - GREED croton-on -Hudson New York Author: Spring, Texas Weightloss Programs: Camp Shane croton-on -Hudson, New York