Your Search | vaso 9

Jul 25 2016
Us department of education national payment center Said i owed 6,000+ for loan and they could help me by making payments for 9 concetive payments with my prepaid mastercard to stay out default. Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Us department of education national payment center Kentucky

Jul 25 2016
Starz Furniture Fernando Edgar Garcia Purchased 9 drawer dresser , returned drawers for repairs 1 month ago and have attempted to collect them with no reply. whittier ca California Author: whittier, California Furniture & Furnishings: Starz Furniture whittier ca, California

Jul 23 2016
Family Law, Inc. MembershipAgreement 9/3/2013 Los Ageles California Author: Deltona, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Family Law, Inc. Los Ageles, California

Jul 20 2016
Vivint Vivint Home SecurityVivint Sky Liars, Scam, Poor customer service, thieves nationwide Nationwide
Day 9- No Refund ---- Yet Author: Virginia Security Services: Vivint Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Sleepys Bought a bed and mattress. Bed broke with in the first 9 months. Plymouth, MA Nationwide Author: Westport, Connecticut Bed & Bath: Sleepys Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
Airsoftgunrepair.com 3008 eldorado blvd, 208Eau claire, Wisconsin 54701 I sent gun in for repair and pd for expedited service 7-9 days. It has been 50 days and they do not return my calls and emails. I fear they stole the airsoft gun Eau claire, Wisconsin Internet Author: Saint john, Indiana Guns & Ranges: Airsoftgunrepair.com Internet

Jul 08 2016
Emcorp home improvement LLC Ernie Contes. Ernie Contes showed up to install a mini split air con system on May 26,2016.it is July 9 and it's still not working. The water is not draining out but into the apt walk now threre is mold ever time he sends his guys to fix it it gets worse he damaged the brick of the building to make a vent. It is exposed to all the rain seeping in. He became hostile when I told him I want my $6500 refund I called the police on him. This will go to court. He is a scam. No knowledge of construction. I asked for insurance. I'm still waiting. No home improvement license? Stay away from him Brooklyn New York
Author: Brooklyn , New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Emcorp home improvement LLC Brooklyn, New York

Jul 01 2016
sprint www.sprint.com free tablets are not free i was with verizon and changed to sprint when they said they could cut my bill in half, I had 7 lines with verizon so had to do the same with sprint 4 phone and 3 tablets after a year and a few mo. I have over paid by close to $400 and have 9 mo. to gosprint said they cant do anything becaue it been over60 days. olympia Nationwide What Author: OLYMPIA, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: sprint Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
David Wenke/ Student Loan Advocates David Wenke and his partner Bill took my money 9 months and did not consolidate my loans Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Miami, Florida Loans: David Wenke/ Student Loan Advocates Internet

Jun 29 2016
hddvrs.com jeff davis owner the company has had 17 different name from 2008 to date. the colorado AG closed everyone of the companies. I did business with finally free tv colorado springs. owned by JEFF DAVIS in the ad no address or direct phone # Internet 9 pages of ripoff sites Author: Colorado Credit Card Fraud: hddvrs.com Internet

Jun 23 2016
Action Appliance 9 days and dishwasher still not fixed Aurora Colorado Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Action Appliance Aurora, Colorado

Jun 18 2016
International Award Payment Center Blue Series xiii Letter Stated I won 20,000 and as I read on 15,000. Letter stated to send them 9 bucks then answer questions to complete contest. What a dirty scheme. North Kansas City Missouri Author: Centerline, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: International Award Payment Center North Kansas City, Missouri

Jun 16 2016
Sleepys the mattress professionals Mattress sagging in less than 9 months Cambridge MA Author: Cambridge, Massachusetts Mattress Manufactures: Sleepys the mattress professionals Nationwide

May 28 2016
international award services has sent me several letters stating i have won money but want me to pay 9 dollars to recieve it and like a fool i did pay two times until i reali Author: huntsville, Alabama Art Galleries: Ticket Sales: international award services Nationwide

May 26 2016
cheapoair Our flight and a car rental on May 25. We landed at 9:30 the carl company ACO closed at 8:00 Orlando Nationwide Author: Rainier, Oregon Auto Rentals: cheapoair Nationwide

May 23 2016
WALMART INC. WALMART INC. sent me a check on May 9, 2016 for 1,899.75 ., And deposit in my account which I did , I took my $350 and sent $1469.00 toGreece like it said and the rest spend at Walmart , they returned the check to my bank and now I have to pay my bank $1900 *** *** **. Bentonville, Arkansas, 72716 Arkansas As you see Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: WALMART INC. Internet

May 18 2016
American Standard Auto Protection Beware of this company!! It took me 9 phone calls to them in order to get my refund. Was told that they DONT have a supervisor I could speak with. Wilmington Delaware File a complaint with the FTC Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Warranty: American Standard Auto Protection Wilmington, Delaware

May 12 2016
Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
Martin Hollander Marin Management New York Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

May 10 2016
JVC Processing They have been calling my job continuosly telling me that I owe a debt from June 9, 2012 in the amount of $615.00 Author: Brooklyn Park, Maryland Loans: JVC Processing

May 09 2016
Dervina RACB Enterprises LLC I ordered a trail free of Dervina firming cream & serum. I did not get it free. I was charged. Another charge came May 9., 2016 and I have received no other products. Can not reach them as no place or phone number on charge. Paid $99.44 and $99.88 twice. Found phone and address on bottle. That is two charges on each item and nothing free trail. Sandy Utah Author: Goldsboro , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Dervinay Sandy, Utah

May 07 2016
Fitness warehouse 4less Yes I bought a stairmaster commercial pre certified stairmaster on March 6 2016 it is now may 9 2016 and I have not received my product I have called on numerous occasions asking where is my product. I also received a phone call saying my product was damage and I would recieve it in 10 days when I called to see what the situation was no one knew what was going on Los angeles California Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Alternative Health: Fitness warehouse 4less Los angeles, California

Apr 30 2016
Scott's K9 Steve Scott's K9 Steve Scott police dog Bought certified police dogs k-9 and never paid for the dogs, This fraud is persistant. Kilbourne Ohio Author: Voorthuizen, other Police: Scott's K9 Kilbourne, Ohio

Apr 29 2016
Step Up On Second No Physical Theraphy? No authorization of needed Treatment for the past 9 years? no co-operation getting answer to Questions, i.e. milage cost for the past 7 years? doctor Bills not being paid? etc.etc. burbank California Author: Burbank, California Physical Therapists: Step Up On Second burbank, California

Apr 28 2016
Simply Mac Do not do business with this company! They took my Mac which needs a new drive on April 19. The Mac sat for 9 days in the Kent facility because 1- they don't have a repair tech there and 2- you won't believe this - they didn't have a box to put the Mac in to send it to Seattle! It is now April 28 and they say they will get to it sometime in early May. So the 7 to 10 clock hasn't even started yet after almost 2 weeks. In hindsight, I wish I had taken it my local repair guy and I would have had it the next day. Again, do not do business with this company if you need a computer repaired. Kent Washington Author: Federal Way, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Simply Mac Kent, Washington

25, Report #1301979

Apr 26 2016
Second Rotation Collectibles, LLC DBA Cash For Dinars/SRCMarketing E0436612014-9. The Registered Agent on Stole my Dinars worth $2,600 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida Cash Services: Second Rotation Collectibles, LLC Las Vegas, Nevada