Your Search | vaso 9

May 28 2016
international award services has sent me several letters stating i have won money but want me to pay 9 dollars to recieve it and like a fool i did pay two times until i reali Author: huntsville, Alabama Art Galleries: Ticket Sales: international award services Nationwide

May 26 2016
cheapoair Our flight and a car rental on May 25. We landed at 9:30 the carl company ACO closed at 8:00 Orlando Nationwide Author: Rainier, Oregon Auto Rentals: cheapoair Nationwide

May 23 2016
WALMART INC. WALMART INC. sent me a check on May 9, 2016 for 1,899.75 ., And deposit in my account which I did , I took my $350 and sent $1469.00 toGreece like it said and the rest spend at Walmart , they returned the check to my bank and now I have to pay my bank $1900 *** *** **. Bentonville, Arkansas, 72716 Arkansas As you see Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: WALMART INC. Internet

May 18 2016
American Standard Auto Protection Beware of this company!! It took me 9 phone calls to them in order to get my refund. Was told that they DONT have a supervisor I could speak with. Wilmington Delaware File a complaint with the FTC Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Warranty: American Standard Auto Protection Wilmington, Delaware

May 12 2016
Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
Everyone mentioned in this report has all my contact info including the Rip Off Report operators, they have my contact too. Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

May 10 2016
JVC Processing They have been calling my job continuosly telling me that I owe a debt from June 9, 2012 in the amount of $615.00 Author: Brooklyn Park, Maryland Loans: JVC Processing

May 09 2016
Dervina RACB Enterprises LLC I ordered a trail free of Dervina firming cream & serum. I did not get it free. I was charged. Another charge came May 9., 2016 and I have received no other products. Can not reach them as no place or phone number on charge. Paid $99.44 and $99.88 twice. Found phone and address on bottle. That is two charges on each item and nothing free trail. Sandy Utah Author: Goldsboro , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Dervinay Sandy, Utah

May 07 2016
Fitness warehouse 4less Yes I bought a stairmaster commercial pre certified stairmaster on March 6 2016 it is now may 9 2016 and I have not received my product I have called on numerous occasions asking where is my product. I also received a phone call saying my product was damage and I would recieve it in 10 days when I called to see what the situation was no one knew what was going on Los angeles California Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Alternative Health: Fitness warehouse 4less Los angeles, California

Apr 30 2016
Scott's K9 Steve Scott's K9 Steve Scott police dog Bought certified police dogs k-9 and never paid for the dogs, This fraud is persistant. Kilbourne Ohio Author: Voorthuizen, other Police: Scott's K9 Kilbourne, Ohio

Apr 29 2016
Step Up On Second No Physical Theraphy? No authorization of needed Treatment for the past 9 years? no co-operation getting answer to Questions, i.e. milage cost for the past 7 years? doctor Bills not being paid? etc.etc. burbank California Author: Burbank, California Physical Therapists: Step Up On Second burbank, California

Apr 28 2016
Simply Mac Do not do business with this company! They took my Mac which needs a new drive on April 19. The Mac sat for 9 days in the Kent facility because 1- they don't have a repair tech there and 2- you won't believe this - they didn't have a box to put the Mac in to send it to Seattle! It is now April 28 and they say they will get to it sometime in early May. So the 7 to 10 clock hasn't even started yet after almost 2 weeks. In hindsight, I wish I had taken it my local repair guy and I would have had it the next day. Again, do not do business with this company if you need a computer repaired. Kent Washington Author: Federal Way, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Simply Mac Kent, Washington

12, Report #1301979

Apr 26 2016
Second Rotation Collectibles, LLC DBA Cash For Dinars/SRCMarketing E0436612014-9. The Registered Agent on Stole my Dinars worth $2,600 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida Cash Services: Second Rotation Collectibles, LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 25 2016
BOONDOCKS K-9 SEARCH & RESCUE UNIT INC VEGA, LUIS A Search and rescue scam on certification on dog nor capable of sar work Sumterville Florida
The truth is never harassment Author: WEBSTER, Florida Emergency Services: BOONDOCKS K-9 SEARCH & RESCUE UNIT INC Sumterville, Florida

Apr 21 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. executive team and employees are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. eGumball's approach to business is focused on providing the highest level of customer service in the industry.*UPDATE: eGumball, Inc.pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. eGumball, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Advertising / Deceptive: eGumball TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. eGumball, Inc. has top-notch customer service team that works one-on-one with each customer to find the right keywords & optimization plan so their business can be found online. eGumball, Inc. is always innovating & working to introduce new services to their customers. eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction program.

Apr 20 2016
Jack Morrison attorneyjackmorrison13@hotmail.comTue 4/19/16 9:19 AM email stating arrest warrant no city Internet Author: lawrence, Kansas Attorneys General: Jack Morrison Internet

Apr 19 2016
Calfund llc They financed my truck after making 9 payments my payoff is 4000 more then the original amt borrowed Los angeles California Author: Glen rock, Pennsylvania Truck Dealers: Calfund llc Los angeles, California

Apr 15 2016
Dental Sticks Holdings Vince Marold I worked for Dental Sticks Holdings Vince Marold from 7/14-9/1/15.Vince Marold stopped paying many of the employees in 2015. Tucson Arizona Author: Open, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Dental Sticks Holdings Tucson, Arizona

Apr 14 2016
Get 10000 Fans, SAMCART, Brian Moran, Charged $708 Without notification. I never used service for 9 months. I offered to give them 2 months of service payment, they refused any negotiation and said they are not refunding. Every other HONEST company I work with give you notification, they just want to charge you and get your money. They don't care about their clients. Elliott City Maryland Author: Montebello, New York Internet Services: Get 10000 Fans Elliott City, Maryland

Apr 14 2016
Norse Custom Homes, LLC, Norseland Construction, Liljegren Enterprises, Jon G. Liljegren How to verify your contractor's past with a detailed sample. Gig Harbor Washington
A final update…the 4 missing screen shots. Author: Washington Builders & Contractors: Norse Custom Homes, LLC Gig Harbor, Washington

Apr 13 2016
Neighborhood Pools, Inc Joe Williams, Owner--Stephanie Washington,Owner A botched remarciting pool. This was the biggest mess ever. Faulty equipment causing damage to patio paves and lawn. Pool left with 9 leaks due to careless removal of old marcite. No license from contractors. Crooks Plantation Florida Please delete: Neighborhood Pools, Inc. from reports. They have made restitution . Author: plantation, Florida Builders & Contractors: Neighborhood Pools, Inc Plantation, Florida

Apr 11 2016
certified home services inc. 9454 Phillips hwy.suite 9 Jacksonville fl. scam artists Jacksonville Florida Reply To Anonymous Employee Post Author: jacksonville, Florida Telemarketing Companies: certified home services inc. Jacksonville , Florida

Apr 11 2016
Well Striderq telling what reporting the wrong that somebody did to you on this site like chaz and ashley did to us is not slander when it is the truth what they did and she keeps spreading. Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 08 2016
Nouveau Beauty Liberty Mo Gentalfeel.com and CreamTouch Some time in Febuary I ordered off facebook site for this eye and face serum, I thought it was free all I had to pay was the shipping and handling. I thought I had read everything real close and I don't rember seeing anything about cancelling after 14 days. I did go to one of there web sites and found the terms, and it says I would be charged 89.72 and I would recieve another shippment in 30 days and be charged another 89.72. I have been charged 84-75 and 89.75 on 3/9/16 and again on 4/8/16, a total of 349.00 and never received anything else. I;m sorry to tell them but this face stuff is not that good and I wouldn't pay 10.00 for it. Laytonsville Maryland Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Beauty Salons: Nouveau Beauty Internet

Apr 07 2016
Grand Incentives TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Grand Incentives will always do whatever we can to accommodate customer requests and ensure that travelers have terrific vacation experiences.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Grand Incentives pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Grand Incentives recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Apology for Your Refund Delay Author: California Travel Services: Grand Incentives TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Grand Incentives, Inc. a premier travel incentive company that sets itself apart from the rest. Grand Incentives brings innovative promotional travel offers, enabling the corporate world to more effectively activate, acquire, retain, renew and enhance customer and employee relationships. Grand Incentives designed low-cost travel offers and listens to clients' needs to provide what works best for them. Sarasota, Florida

Apr 05 2016
Sears lies about warrentee alameda California You didn’t answer the question Author: Alameda, California Warranty Companies: Sears alameda, California