Your Search | vaterott college(st.ann,mo)

1, Report #1190601

Nov 21 2014
Enterprise Rent a Car charged for damages not caused by me Independance Missouri Author: Fenton, Missouri Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rent a Car Indapendance Mo,

2, Report #1190576

Nov 21 2014
CTU Online Colorado tech university This is not a College it will school you Though. It teaches you not to be a sucker Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Laurel, Maryland Colleges and Universities: CTU Online Colorado Springs, Colorado

3, Report #1190268

Nov 20 2014
ASHWORTH COLLEGE RIP OFF BE WARE...Abuse of the elderly, Contract says 100% refund with in 5 calendar days of RIP OFF, NOT HONORING 5 calendar day refund. SEE TEXT..SITE INTERPRETATION NORCROSS GEORGIA Author: Belle Chasse, Louisiana Con Artists: ASHWORTH COLLEGE Internet

Nov 18 2014
crisis education sent for seeds and was charged ea mo. tried to phone to cancel even sent seeds back still getting charged 14.95 for a few seeds each mo. internet Taxas Author: Davenport, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: crisis education

Nov 18 2014
Miller-Motte College online Scam Ripoff! Internet Author: hope mills, North Carolina Financial Education: Miller-Motte College online Internet

Nov 17 2014
NCSA National College Recruiting Association BEWARE OF THE NCSA SCAM! Chicago Illinois Author: Douglas, Wyoming Consumer Services: NCSA Chicago, Illinois

Nov 17 2014
Classmates.com Memory LaneUnited Online, Inc.Classmates Media Corporation High School and College yearbooks seattle Washington Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Internet: Classmates.com seattle, Washington

Nov 17 2014
Hotwire.com We booked flights to take our son to college, Hotwire cancelled our flights and they did not inform us. San Francisco Nationwide Author: Bergen NH, North Dakota Air Travel: Hotwire.com Nationwide

Nov 14 2014
Express Scripts , Medco, Accredo, Express Scripts sent wrong medication to wrong patients St. Louis, MO Nationwide Author: Olympia, Washington Pharmacies: Express Scripts Nationwide

Nov 13 2014
Kaplan College Kaplan University I first began my studies as KaplaNow in 2014 I tried to become certified and am being informed that neither school I attended was ever accredited to allow AAMA certification. thornton Colorado Author: leominster, Massachusetts Health Care Education: Kaplan College thornton, Colorado

Nov 12 2014
19th ANNUAL WENATCHEE VETERANS WEEKEND AAU BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT Stan Evenhuscoachevenhus@hotmail.comNNUAL WENATCHEE VETERANS WEEKEND AAU BASKETBALL TOURNAMENTWenatchee Valley College Men’s Basketball, 509-670-181, 0ronstone8386@gmail.com Do not attend this tournament. They ancelled our team and pocketed the entry fee Wenatchee Washington
Author: Washington Sports Teams & Clubs: 19th ANNUAL WENATCHEE VETERANS WEEKEND AAU BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT Wenatchee, Washington

Nov 11 2014
Woolsey Photography Samantha Woolsey or Samantha Woolsey or Crowell Wedding photographer scam, fraud, took our money and ran Cameron, MO Nationwide Author: Kansas City, Missouri Photography: Woolsey Photography Nationwide

Nov 11 2014
Industrial Envy, Poor Customer Service, Round Rock, Texas
Author: College Station, Texas Upholstery: Industrial Envy Round Rock, Texas

Nov 08 2014
Kaplan College I graduated Kaplan College in 2008 with high honors for medical systems they promised me during my sign up that I would have a job opportunity when I graduated and that there was plenty of jobs in the field I got out to jobs to go apply could not find one because I was not bilingual Palm Springs California Author: Desert hot springs, California Colleges and Universities: Kaplan College Palm Springs, California

Nov 06 2014
AT&T Unable close account St. Louis MO Author: Gresham, Oregon Cable TV: AT&T Nationwide

Nov 02 2014
Second Chance Maurice McClain, Timothy ,door rep, Door to Door Solicitor claiming he got a 1-800 number out of the paper in Memphis, Tennessee about obtaining 5000 points and they would get a credit to go to ,TCC, Tulsa Community College for school. He said he is currently being placed in an apartment off 61st and Peoria, which happens to be one of the highest crime rates in the city of Tulsa, besides North Tulsa. Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Nonprofit Organizations: Second Chance Tulsa, Oklahoma

Nov 02 2014
Safe Haven Security St. Louis,Mo. Beware Safe Haven Security Missouri Kansas City Missouri Author: St louis, Missouri Home Security: Safe Haven Security St. Louis,Mo. Kansas City , Missouri

Nov 01 2014
gourmet cooking coloring book was ordered but instead meat rubs were sent for 9.95 per mo van nuys California Author: bedford, Virginia Food Stores: gourmet cooking van nuys, California

Oct 30 2014
US Army Department of Defense Army College Fund is a scam Internet Author: Wade, North Carolina Government Worker: US Army Internet

Oct 29 2014
Platt College I wish I have read a report before going to this school! Lawton Oklahoma Author: Geronimo, Oklahoma Trade Schools: Platt College Lawton, Oklahoma

Oct 29 2014
William Mc Dougal and Mc Naff Sweepstakes Sweepstakes Kansas City, MO, I received a sweepstakes claim from these two people claiming that I won $3,000,000, that I would forfeit my winnings if I did not send in $12.99. I did not send anything to them because if it sounds to good to be true it pro Fraudulent Sweepstakes winnings, requesting $12.99, rip off of the consumer Kansas City Nationwide Author: Akron, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: William Mc Dougal and Mc Naff Sweepstakes Nationwide

Oct 28 2014
Maaco Hazelwood, St. Louis, MO Location Maaco busted our transmission, reported incorrect mileage, they took our car on a joy ride Hazelwood Missouri Author: Ofallon, Missouri Body Work & Repair: Maaco Hazelwood, St. Louis, MO Location Hazelwood , Missouri

Oct 26 2014
Associated Realty Property Management Kathy Moore, Rental Supervisor PREPARE TO LOSE MONEY if you rent at State College, PA Garden House Apts. Managed by Associated Realty Property Management State College Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Property Management: Associated Realty Property Management State College, Pennsylvania

Oct 24 2014
MoMetrix LLC Mo-Media Deceptive product discription. Beumont Texas Author: Houston, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: MoMetrix LLC Beumont, Texas

Oct 24 2014
Florida Metropolitian University Known now as Everest Fraud, stated that the college was accred. I currently owe over $60, 000 in student loans due to attending this university because I thought it was an accredited school. Tampa Florida Author: College Station, Texas Liars: Florida Metropolitian University Tampa, Florida