Your Search | vaterott college(st.ann,mo)

1, Report #1192040

Apr 29 2016
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) Atlanta Georgia this report I put out was because I was angry Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Mcneill Stokes Atlanta , Georgia

Apr 25 2016
Sanford Brown College I was suppose to guaranteed a job when I graduated! I was suppose to make more than 8.00 a hour but never received nothing and only made 8 an hour Fenton Missouri Author: Mineral Point, Missouri $$ REWARDS Offered: Sanford Brown College

Apr 21 2016
123College.com, Inc. REVIEW: 123College.com, Inc. dedicated to service quality and customer satisfaction. 123College strives to offer the most value and best service in the college planning industry. *UPDATE: 123College.com, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. 123College.com, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Aaron R Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Financial Services: 123College.com TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. 123College.com assists students for all undergraduate years with: board exam test preparation, choosing a major, choosing a college or university, financial aid negotiations, FAFSA / CSS Profile filing, & maximizing financial aid eligibility to get the most grants, scholarships. 123College.com one of largest nationwide college planning companies. Deerfiled Beach, Florida

Apr 19 2016
Collin's College Al Collins Graphic Design School Useless degree and nontransferable credits tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Colleges and Universities: Collin's College tempe, Arizona

Apr 19 2016
Skin Optics charged me for a free sample. Costing a big amount of 89.95. I am a disabled single mother who is also paying for college. Every penny makes a difference for me. This is such a scam! Internet Author: Westfield, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Optics Internet

Apr 15 2016
Florida Career College FCC Recieved fraudulent loan by government while being homeless and recently filed bankruptcy for over a million dollars West Palm Beach Florida Author: Harleysville, Pennsylvania Nurses: Florida Career College West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 14 2016
Mo river auto parts Napa Napa Sold parts they didn't own, gave info that was incorrect owner lied about employee Pacific Mo Missouri Author: St. Louis , Missouri Auto Parts: Mo river auto parts Napa Pacific Mo, Missouri

Apr 14 2016
Pure life green coffee detox Ordered free sample pay only shipping charging me $84 week number on bottle is false it belongs to a college no email Internet
Author: Culver , Indiana Weightloss Programs: Pure life green coffee detox Internet

Apr 14 2016
University of Guns, NGOA, ILMG, Inc. Online Scam, Internet Fraud, Theft by desception, St. Peters, MO. Missouri
Author: Pollock Pines, California Miscellaneous Electronics: University of Guns, NGOA, ILMG, Inc. Internet

Apr 14 2016
North American College, Najm Malik Unprofessional Behavior toronto Ontario update a name Author: toronto, Alabama Adult Career & Continuing Education: North American College toronto,

Apr 13 2016
Susquehanna Bank After not using my account for 3 months I finally decided to deposit some money into it .NOT CASH A CHECK but DEPOSIT money . Before going into the bank I checked the account and everything seem fine the balanced of course was 0.00 i havent used it in mo ths so i didnt expect any cash in there. Willow Grove Pennsylvania Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Banks: Susquehanna Bank Willow Grove , Pennsylvania

Apr 13 2016
Concorde Career College San Bernardino Campus Protects Hostile Staff but Not Students Rights San Bernardino California Author: Yucaipa, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Concorde Career College San Bernardino Campus San Bernardino, California

Apr 12 2016
ICDC College Nothing Was Gained but Pain!!!! Culver City Nationwide Author: Inglewood , California Colleges and Universities: ICDC College Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
To and Mo Towing Unfit for Public Service Laguna Beach California Author: Beverly Hills, California Auto Storage: To and Mo Towing Laguna Beach, California

Apr 11 2016
William Ryan Woods Jerry Cumpler, Ozarks Waterpark Ventures, LLC, Dba Wilderness Resorts Ozarksrwoods www.hurleywoods.com, FRAUD, Extortion, Lier, Premeditated scam artist, Default Judgement over 3 million, False representation of a attorney at law! Crime! St. Louis MO
$40M Lawsuit Author: Little Rock, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: William Ryan Woods St. Louis,

Apr 11 2016
E Cigs ecigsbrand.comUSA Warehouse Return Address: E-Cigs Pro Vapor Returns 415 Bussen Underground Road St. Louis, MO 63129 Charged my credit card after selling me a product at a give away Internet based Nationwide Author: Lancaster, California Bait-and-Switch: E Cigs Nationwide

Apr 09 2016
Pasco Hernando Community College/ Accounting Attn:Terry Woods or Tonya While enrolled in Computer Concepts & Microsoft App, I was being harassed and threatened by my Landlord.  New Port Richey Florida Stacey Author: Lakeland, Florida Colleges and Universities: Pasco Hernando Community College/ Becky Shanafelt Lakeland, Florida

Apr 09 2016
College Admissions Assistance is a scam Nationwide Author: Bayville, New Jersey Commerical Lending Brokers: College Admissions Assistance Nationwide

Apr 08 2016
Westwood College I became ill and only went to school for 10 weeks. They took my federal tax returns from 2012-2014 to pay the balance of my tuition without my knowledge. I tried to contact them and got no where. Chicago Illinois Westwood College Author: Des Plaines, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Chicago, Illinois

Apr 08 2016
Nouveau Beauty Liberty Mo Gentalfeel.com and CreamTouch Some time in Febuary I ordered off facebook site for this eye and face serum, I thought it was free all I had to pay was the shipping and handling. I thought I had read everything real close and I don't rember seeing anything about cancelling after 14 days. I did go to one of there web sites and found the terms, and it says I would be charged 89.72 and I would recieve another shippment in 30 days and be charged another 89.72. I have been charged 84-75 and 89.75 on 3/9/16 and again on 4/8/16, a total of 349.00 and never received anything else. I;m sorry to tell them but this face stuff is not that good and I wouldn't pay 10.00 for it. Laytonsville Maryland Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Beauty Salons: Nouveau Beauty Internet

Apr 07 2016
ICDC College N/A I am a divorced mother of two.Leaving a marriage with nothing. I went back to school to begin a life for myself. I have worked in a fast food restaurant trying to maintain while in college because of flexibility. I finished my education at ICDC to find out they are being investigated by the president and the schools credibility is at question. In the mean while no one in my area will accept my resume. The school guaranteed job placement and I'm still without a professional job. I held on to my current position just because I was in school and they offered flexable hours. Now I don't know what to do. Culver California Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Colleges and Universities: ICDC College Culver, California

Apr 04 2016
International Award Payment Center IAPC, A.T. Lee I started receiving these letters after entering for Publishers Clearing House drawing for a 7,000 a week prize. Kansas City MO Author: DURHAM, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: International Award Payment Center

Apr 04 2016
Man Trans of Florida Man Trans took my money and never sent me a transmission and have continually promised refund...NOT , Tallahassee Florida Author: State College, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: Man Trans of Florida , Tallahassee, Florida

Apr 04 2016
Jersey college school of nursing Scam Ewing New Jersey Author: CuntoPinto, New Jersey Teachers: Jersey college school of nursing Ewing, New Jersey

Apr 03 2016
WTSEticket took an ACH Debit from personal checking account of $59.99 which resulted in Overdraft charge of $36.00 unknown Internet Author: Scott City, MO , Missouri Sports Teams & Clubs: WTSEticket Internet