Your Search | vaterott college(st.ann,mo)

1, Report #1196594

Dec 20 2014
Al Collins Graphic Design School Collins College Totally ruined my supposed best college years of my life/ Ruined my reputation, abuse, fraud, negligence Tempe Arizona Author: Grand Marais, Minnesota Computer Classes: Al Collins Graphic Design School Tempe, Arizona

2, Report #1196586

Dec 19 2014
Fitness Plus Equipment Services Inc. Customer Service at its worst Wentzville, MO Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Sporting-good Manufactures: Fitness Plus Equipment Services Inc. Internet

3, Report #1196271

Dec 18 2014
Unitek College Unitek Information Systems scammed For-profit school school of excellence is actually school for-profit Fremont California Author: Oakland , California Health Care Education: Unitek College Fremont , California

4, Report #1196163

Dec 17 2014
Harrison College Indiana Business College Did not accept credits from AP college courses. Did not accept transfer credits from University of Minnesota - Twin Cities Indianapolis Indiana Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Colleges and Universities: Harrison College Indianapolis, Indiana

5, Report #1196050

Dec 17 2014
Coyne College A Complete Rip Off Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Trade Schools: Coyne College Chicago, Illinois

6, Report #1195943

Dec 16 2014
College of coastal Georgia (usg) Negegent practice in the administration has ruined CCGA. The administration does not follow its own police, Students are nothing but customers, Expect bad service! Dont go here, College og coastal GA (usg) ruined my life brunswick Georgia Author: saint simons island, Georgia Public Schools: Collrge of coastal Georgia (usg) brunswick, Georgia

7, Report #1195930

LISSIE SKIN CARE FREE TRIAL=$100 mo Subscription Sandy Utah
Author: Waukesha, Wisconsin Beauty Products: Lissie Skin Care Sandy, Utah

8, Report #1195761

Dec 16 2014
Beezid.com my user name is (((Redacted))). When I signed up I did'nt know they were going to take $70 out of my checking acct. I gave them the number for futor purchases. I am an elderly woman on a fixed income of $933 per mo. That was the rest of my Christmas shopping money. I just wanted to save some money not have it all taken away and put me $5.45 in the red in my checking acct. cause I gave them my debit card #. Please help me. Internet Author: Freeport, Illinois Computer Stores: Beezid.com Internet

9, Report #1195417

Dec 14 2014
Kennesaw State College KSU If unsatisfied you get a FULL refund,, NEVER!! kennesaw Georgia Author: woodstock, Georgia Colleges and Universities: Kennesaw State College kennesaw, Georgia

10, Report #1191690

Dec 13 2014
Trios College Not worth the money! Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Employment Services: Trios College Mississauga, Ontario

11, Report #1194874

Dec 12 2014
jersey college ewing EVIL/MATES AND MOST EVILVILLANUEVA EWING NEW JERSEY New Jersey Author: trenton, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: jersey college ewing newjerse, New Jersey

12, Report #1194858

Dec 11 2014
The Mac Outlet - Englewood,Co. They just ripped me off. I brought in my computer 34 days ago because it would power up but show only a black screen. After a week went by, Ted told me that I needed a new graphice card that would cost me $299 pluse a diagnostics fee of $98; inaddition to a servising fee of $75 an hour. This is almost $500 dollars to fix.  I am a college student in my fourth year and now I have no computer to assist me with my studies, I cannot Skype my family who lives out of state, and I have no tools for my freelance web design work. Happy Holidays! Englewood Colorado Author: denver, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: The Mac Outlet - Englewood,Co. Englewood, Colorado

13, Report #1194756

Dec 11 2014
Waldorf Ford Fraud Waldorf Maryland Author: College Pk , Maryland Car Financing: Waldorf Ford Waldorf, Maryland

14, Report #1194748

Dec 11 2014
First Coast Academy Atlantic International Institute My Diploma is considered non accredited in the state of texas which is stopping me from attending college after all the money i spent. Jacksonville Florida Author: Waco, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: First Coast Academy Jacksonville, Florida

Dec 10 2014
HonorSociety.org TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HonorSociety.org recognized by Ripoff Report as a Verified Safe organization. HonorSociety.org pledges 100% customer satisfaction. HonorSociety.org builds membership value by providing maximum quality benefits, career tools, recognition, networking opportunities. *UPDATE: HonorSociety.org pledges dedication to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, assures complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HonorSociety.org recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Alabama Colleges and Universities: HonorSociety.org Los Angeles, California

16, Report #1194355

Dec 10 2014
The College Network TCN My money/credit….held up since July 2014, still don't have it! Indianapolis Indiana Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Health Care Education: The College Network Indianapolis, Indiana

17, Report #1194081

Dec 09 2014
Teresa Adam this person had an add for a 10 week old male and female french bulldog.We conversed for a couple of days and she said she just moved to Little Rock, Arkansas because she lost her mom and her mom was the one who took care of the puppies so now she had to sell due to the apartment didn't allow pets.I text and said I would drive from Independence, Mo to her and meet that evening.I didn't hear anything so I ended up having to get a hotel room. I text her early the next morning and told her I had to leave in the next couple hrs.I received some sort of 4 digit code that I had to give only her and then I would get her address to meet for the puppies.I messaged her the code and she said,thanks, that's all I needed, Bye. Haven't heard anything since.Please beware of any person like this. I didn't have the money to do all of this for nothing as I'm sure u don't either. Little Rock Arkansas Author: Independence, Missouri Animal Abuse: Teresa Adam Internet

18, Report #1193858

Dec 08 2014
AT&T Beware of products offered for FREE Osage Beach , Mo. Nationwide Author: Montreal, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

19, Report #1193857

Dec 08 2014
Invies.com Order purses, paid in full, mo delivery... Internet Author: Arlington, Tennessee Department & Outlet Stores: Invies.com Internet

20, Report #1193555

Dec 06 2014
Southwestern College Overpriced, no help with job afterwards cincinnati Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Southwestern College cincinnati, Ohio

21, Report #1193481

Dec 06 2014
property trust.biz Laura Beautiful 3 bedroom home for rent 650.00 mo. Internet Author: Ohio Attorneys General: property trust.biz Internet

22, Report #1193329

Dec 05 2014
Jersey College Fraud, Rude, Unethical, Unprofessional Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Trade Schools: Jersey College Jacksonville, Florida

23, Report #1193283

Dec 05 2014
BeeOptions Bee Options BeeOptions will not refund my deposit / I cannot make a withdrawal Internet Author: State College, Pennsylvania Brokerage Companies: BeeOptions Internet

24, Report #1193278

Dec 05 2014
Ticket Galaxy Front Row Tickets OMG - Don't Trust this Company!! St. Louis, Mo Internet Author: Lake St Louis, Missouri Festivals & Event Services: Ticket Galaxy Internet

25, Report #1193256

Dec 05 2014
United College Advocates David Wenke Kenneth Lynch Rip-off Artists Pompano Beach Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Loans: United College Advocates Pompano Beach, Florida