Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Vaterott College(St.Ann,Mo)

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 20 2017
Businesspartners.com aka Greg Berman, Real Estate Developer Full scale scam to get you to subscribe for $49/mo. - fraudulent postings of investors & partners types Boca Raton Florida Author: Naples , Florida Financial Services: Businesspartners.com Boca Raton, Florida

Mar 14 2017
ONLINE REAL ESTATE INC SERVICES MELISSA CAREY LATE CHARGES NO RECEIPTS GIVEN BRYAN TEXAS Texas Author: College station, Texas Landlords: ONLINE REAL ESTATE INC SERVICES BRYAN TEXAS, Texas

Mar 14 2017
Heritage College Rip off of former Heritage College las vegas Nevada Author: Ammon, Idaho Adult Career & Continuing Education: Heritage Collegd las vegas, Nevada

Mar 14 2017
Booking.com, Booking.com They misrepresented booking dates inorder to charge my card for mo show Internet Author: kampala, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Booking.com Internet

Mar 11 2017
College Station Elementary School Deceived us to enroll or kids, rejected or child from attending dance, misleading children Little Rock Arkansas
Author: Sherwood, Arkansas Clubs & Organizations: College Station Elementary School Arkansas

Mar 08 2017
Ultimate Medical Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: At UMA, if it’s important to our students, it’s important to us. Students can always contact our student concerns hotline by visiting UMAcares.com. UMA is here to help each student find success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Ultimate Medical Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service. To the employee at the school, I find your comments insulting Author: Clearwater, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ultimate Medical Academy Recommended Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Ultimate Medical Academy trains students for careers in healthcare that make a difference in their lives. Ultimate Medical Academy, founded in 1994, as a nonprofit school, headquartered in Tampa with an additional campus in Clearwater. Ultimate Medical Academy offers programs on campus and online. Clearwater, Florida

Mar 07 2017
SOFTWAREAEINC Paid 128.99 for mircosoft office and was supposed to be one time forever...expiredf after 1 mo. Ca. Internet Author: charlottesville, Virginia Computer Software: SOFTWAREAEINC Internet

Mar 07 2017
Viallure - Solotica SCAM ARTISTS Sao Paulo Brazil Author: College Park, Maryland Eye Care: Viallure - Solotica Internet

Mar 07 2017
Jason Drylie Jason D Drylie, Jason Dean Drylie Rented 1 yr from me, moved out stuck me with 3 1/2 mo rent unpaid Davenport Fl 33837 Nationwide
Author: davenport, Florida Tenants: Jason Drylie Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Studypool Inc JOSE, EMMA, DANUBIA, CHUCK The first time I purchased a paper and they never sent it, I asked for it several times saying I had not received it. They kept sending me to another site. Then I threatened them and said I wanted my money back and they said no. They finally sent the paper a day later. So Chuck wrote me when I told them I was going to slaughter them with word of mouth, so they said they would give me my money back and actually gave me $10.00 more. So I said ok. I ordered another paper and I paid $80.00 well they took the $80.00 and then stole another $16.00 that I NEVER approved and said that I did, So I am holding true to my word and I am going to tell everyone whether they listen or not. I will go to the po house bringing this s*pool down! Saint Louis, Internet MO Author: Orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: Studypool Inc Internet

Mar 06 2017
Bella terra mineral coametics creams did not work as promised. College Station. texas
Author: bryan, Texas Skin Care: Bella terra mineral coametica TX

Mar 03 2017
Enterprise Rent a Car Bully Tactics Kansas City MO Enterprise Cares Author: Aliso Viejo, California Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent a Car Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
123College.com, Inc. REVIEW: 123College.com, Inc. dedicated to service quality and customer satisfaction. 123College strives to offer the most value and best service in the college planning industry. *UPDATE: 123College.com, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. 123College.com, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Aaron R Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Financial Services: 123College.com TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. 123College.com assists students for all undergraduate years with: board exam test preparation, choosing a major, choosing a college or university, financial aid negotiations, FAFSA / CSS Profile filing, & maximizing financial aid eligibility to get the most grants, scholarships. 123College.com one of largest nationwide college planning companies. Deerfiled Beach, Florida

Mar 02 2017
Paragon Stairs Paragon Spiral Stairs Spiral Stairs Kits We order a Spiral Stairs Kits and when it arrived the main pole was rusty and missing two steps, Baluster and one handrail,and we ask for 36 step and they send me 18 step When we placed are oder we gave the salesman measurements and he calculated all the parts but when i call to see if they would send me the missing parts they told my i would have to pay for them and i told them i had to pay to have the main pole power coated he said thats what i paid for and i could go online and see the picture and i told him i did and that they are all powder coated so for me to complete this project i had to purchase the missing parts very bad company if i had check them out i wouldn't do business with this company THEY ARE A TOTAL RIP-OFF. Spring Hill Nationwide Author: College Grove, Tennessee Manufacturers: Paragon Stairs Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
McCready & Rice Plumbing Inc. Outrageous plumbing bill without consent College Point New York Author: FRESH MEADOWS, New York Plumbing: McCready & Rice plumbing Inc. College Point, New York

Feb 28 2017
Ferrell mobile homes in benton mo me and my wife put down $45,000 and was late one time due to Christmas and Ferrell come and put us out on the street fefused to take r payment over being two weeks late. they didn't care that we had two small children in the home and a 14 year old , we only owed $35000 on the home had it less than a year and they just came and took it. Glen Ferrell told my wife it was. ot his problem that there was small children in the home. benton Internet Author: campbell, Missouri Manufactured Home Dealers: Ferrell mobile homes in benton mo Internet

Feb 26 2017
Brooks college Scammed me into student loan debt Long Beach California Author: Perris, California Loans: Brooks college Long Beach, California

Feb 26 2017
THE CANNABIS ONLINE DISPENENSARY / JOHN BARKSDALE / FEDINAND GULHEAM Swindle, Deception, Criminal, Asault, Deceit, Sneak Thief, Swindler, Unscrupulous District of Columbia DC, Los Angeles Internet
Author: State College, Pennsylvania Drug Stores: THE CANNABIS ONLINE DISPENSARY Internet

Feb 25 2017
James Morgan, Attorney forces to pay $1.49, then $49. for year,I declined, then $19.99/mo,declined, but button does'nt work; [on open page of ripoff report page; and $29.95 charge-don't know for what. Internet Author: Denville, New Jersey Attorneys & Legal Services: James Morgan, Attorney Internet

Feb 24 2017
Lily Lounge Serge Goubanoff Lily lounge. Serge goubanoff rip off drugs underage drinking Toronto 656 college st w. Toronto. Ontario Canad
Author: Brampton, Ontario Restaurant Delivery Services: Lily Lounge Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Conway Truckload/XPO Logistics XPO Logistics Cleaning House Joplin, Mo Joplin, Mo Author: Palm Coast, Florida Trucking Companies: Conway Truckload/XPO Logistics Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
high school college prospects national elite drew sikorski bill winston different name same scam syracuse new york Internet 2 sides to every story Author: Alabama Work at Home: high school college prospects Internet

Feb 21 2017
future fun group A.C AUTO SALES LEASED US CHECK APPROVING MACHINES THAT WE COULD NEVER GET CHECKS APPROVED WITH CHARGED US ABOUT 300.00 PER MO, MIDDLETOWN New York Author: union gap, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: future fun group MIDDLETOWN, New York

Feb 21 2017
Performant recovery inc Gary carter I paid them every month for 2 years for college. They took my income tax after paying them Pleasanton California Author: Mexico, Missouri Colleges and Universities: Performant recovery inc Pleasanton , California

Feb 20 2017
SOFTWAREAEINC ripped me off Internet Author: College Station, Texas Computer Software: SOFTWAREAEINC Internet