Your Search | velasquez mufflers & brakes

Feb 10 2016
PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Chad Perry They are scam artist,they told me I needed brakes on my range rover.after chad perry told me I needed brakes,and new tires the bill came out to $2,600.two weeks later I went for service from the dealer.he asked me why I bought such cheap tires,then I asked about my brakes.he said they were never touched.I contacted the attorney general. Sanford North Carolina Author: Sanford , North Carolina Auto Repair Service: PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Sanford, North Carolina

Jan 11 2016
BRAKES 4 LESS - BRAKES FOR LESS - VALUE BRAKES, RIPPED OFF OVERCHARGED $363.66 FOR FRONT BRAKES FALSE AD SOUTHAVEN Mississippi Author: SOUTHAVEN, Mississippi Auto Repair Service: BRAKES 4 LESS - BRAKES FOR LESS - VALUE BRAKES SOUTHAVEN, Mississippi

Dec 17 2015
European-Cars Car CheersDave Cars Misrepresented Car: would not start at delivery to home; Windows would not shut; cd player cassette not functioning; front wheel bearings repacked, front brakes and rotors had to be replaced. Feasterville Internet How's The Elevator Doing? Author: Leitchfield, Kentucky Auto Dealers: European-Cars Internet

Dec 01 2015
American mufflers Brakes and mufflers Rob me out of money gary indiana Author: Gary, Indiana Body Work & Repair: American mufflers nationwide

Nov 21 2015
McClains RV Dewayne Tynes Service manager. , Sam Wooldridge manager Refuse to return damaged brakes on r v to prove they actually were damaged or they lied allegedly and charged us for repair not done Fort Worth Texas Author: Anchorage, Alaska Auto Dealer Repairs: McClains RV Ft Worth , Texas

Nov 18 2015
Just Brakes Just Brakes # 0072 Not getting work authorization. Not honoring Lifetime Warranty Mesa AZ Follow up: Just Brakes electronically produces signatures - Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Just Brakes Mesa,

Nov 02 2015
Drive time rips customs off and lie to them to get them to buy a vehicle when you lease a car from them you are told that they will not cover for major work and if anything goes wrong you are responabile for the maintence such as wheelbearings struts brakes but these items should be coveed under warrenty and it wasnt    schamburg Illinois Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Drivetime Internet

Nov 02 2015
Audi Kirkwood Put the brakes on deceptive practice Saint Louis Missouri Exactly Correct! Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Auto Dealer Repairs: Audi Kirkwood Saint Louis, Missouri

Oct 05 2015
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE CREDIT FIRST NATIONAL ASSOCIATION they lied about checking my car brake when i asked them, and six weeks later told me i needed rotor and brakes LAWRECE TOWNSHIP New Jersey Author: east windsor, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE LAWRECE TOWNSHIP, New Jersey

Oct 03 2015
Max Auto or APP Auto 1250 Reid St #13a, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 1G3Canada max brakes scammers. sold me ceramic pads, but were really semi metallic pads in a ceramic box. Richmond hill Ontario Author: MARKHAM, Ontario Auto Parts: Max Auto or APP Auto Richmond hill, Ontario

Sep 24 2015
Brakes Plus a company that does not stand behind own work. 1300 e 104th ave Thornton Colo Nationwide Author: Thornton, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Brakes Plus Nationwide

Sep 23 2015
ntb tire and battery maple shade took car to get tire fixed told my wife needed new brakes and chardge for fixeing tire maple shade New Jersey Author: maple shade, New Jersey Auto Tire shops: ntb tire and battery maple shade maple shade , New Jersey

Sep 10 2015
Pro Tire & Exhaust. replaced muffler on my car,was never put on right.they was told this several times last time i took my car to them i was told to leave. now,mufflers falling off and they are out of bussiness. pikeville Kentucky
Author: David, Kentucky Auto Repair Service: Pro Tire & Exhaust. pikeville, Kentucky

Aug 17 2015
Just Brakes Price Fixing Scam Baytown Texas Author: Baytown, Texas Auto Repair Service: Just Brakes Baytown, Texas

Aug 10 2015
Just Brakes Overpriced Richardson Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Repair Service: Just Brakes Richardson, Texas

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 09 2015
Brakes Plus Shoddy work, irrepairable gluing of dashboard, irresponsible manager Mesa Arizona Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Brakaes Plus Mesa, Arizona

Aug 07 2015
Brakes for less brakes Rip off Highway 31 south Decatur Alabama Alabama Author: Decatur, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Brakes for less brakes Highway 31 south Decatur Alabama, Alabama

Aug 07 2015
Camping World Ruined my new brakes on my rv Houghton Lake Michigan Author: Crestview, Florida RV Repair Centers: Camping World Houghton Lake, Michigan

Jul 28 2015
Autotec offered to correct the issues with vehicle, went several times to the dealer left vehicle to get repaiurs done, I was tod they were done but were not, I had to repace my brakes, airconditioner blower vieland New Jersey Author: vineland, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Autotec vieland, New Jersey

Jul 25 2015
 budget brakes caused severe damge to my front suspension. i got an alignment done about a year ago. i went to a mechanic to have my car looked at after it was vibrating when i got up to 50 mph then smooth back out at 55 60. the mechanic told me a few things but pointed out i need tire rod boots because the ones i had were twisted and tore. well i went to budget brakes who had done the alignment and showed them what i had been shown. the budgetbrake rep took my car in for a look and confirmed they had not released the clamps when they done the alignment which resulted in the twisted boots. long story short they agreed to replace the boots but they had to ordered. i said ok and left to pick my family up. we were going to nashville when my car started vibrating worse even when i got over 50. shocked and scared i took my car back to my mechanic and what he showed me was UNACCEPTABLE. i feel like budgetbrakes ripped me off and tore up my car. Murfreesboro Tennessee
two thumbs up Author: Murfreesboro , Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Budget Brakes Murfreesboro , Tennessee

Jul 23 2015
Tire Choice & Total Car Care I took my car in for an oil change. They call me to tell me that I need front and rear brakes. Really, I just had them done 3 months ago. Tampa Florida Why did they commend breaks? Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tire Choice & Total Car Care Tampa, Florida

Jul 09 2015
National Vehicle Protection On April 6, 2014 I received a phone call asking me if I wanted to purchase a renewal of my original extended warranty I was assured the was the exact same policy that I had through the dealership and the same coverage. $100.00 deductible for everything but the brakes. Because I had used this warranty several times I said ok. On July 7,204 I returned to the dealership because I neededa lower tyrod end, a lower ball joint and a wheel bearing. However even though these same repairs were covered under the previous warranty now nothing was covered.under the renewal policy. I called the company and was told I should have read the book because all that is covered is the drive train and lubrication parts of the engine. I have filed a fraud investigation with the bank to try and to recover the money I have paid them. I also forwarding their paperwork to an attorney. They are pushy, try to make your feel stupid and will not even shut up and allow you to spek. St Charles Missouri Author: Ashtabula, Ohio Auto Warranty: National Vehicle Protection St Charles, Missouri

Jul 09 2015
Rosenau Powersports in Dearborn They claimed they did a safety inspection. But they lied. I asked them to provide the inspection log, instead they threatened and told me to leave. The bike I purchased from has issues especially bad front brakes. I also purchased two bikes from them. They don't believe in customer loyalty. Dearborn heights Internet Author: Dearborn, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: Rosenau Powersports in Dearborn Internet

Jun 18 2015
Brakes For Less #7 Advertised Free Air Condition Inspection Check But Charged Me $68.50 Chattanooga Tennessee FREE A/C CHECK Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Auto Inspection: Brakes For Less #7 Chattanooga, Tennessee