VELASQUEZ MUFFLERS & BRAKES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Velasquez Mufflers & Brakes
There may be more specific results for "Velasquez Mufflers & Brakes"
For more specific results for "Velasquez Mufflers & Brakes"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 13 2017
WORKER AUTOMATION Joe Hicky Brakes the law Covington Ohio Author: Tipp City, Ohio Electronic Manufacturers: WORKER AUTOMATION Ohio

May 11 2017
Just Brakes Horrible work performed, fraud and false promise Phoenix AZ Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Just Brakes Nationwide

May 04 2017
George Dickinson George Dickinson They did a good job fixing my brakes on my camaro but the manager westley was a rude jack a** Union city Georgia Georgia
Author: Tyrone , Georgia Auto Mechanics: George Dickinson Union City , Georgia

Apr 15 2017
Just Brakes Drained Brake Fluid Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto & Truck Rental: Just Brakes

Mar 07 2017
marta/atlanta/truck # 16204 i was driving to hapeville, ga. and truck #16204 pulled up on my bumper almost hitting me. He kept doing that because I would not speed up. He slammed on his brakes a couple times. this happened right at 2:00 pm. he needs to learn to drive when it is raining. hapeville Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Bus Companies: marta/atlanta atlanta, Georgia

Mar 07 2017
MRE Automotive MidasMidas Service ExpertsMidas Muffler and Brakes Lied to cover-up damages... Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Auto Repair Service: MRE Automotive Fort Wayne, Indiana

Feb 15 2017
synfast oil change Told me my brakes were bad and offered to replace pads quickly. This is a scam my brakes were good encinitas California Author: California Auto Repair Service: synfast oil change encinitas, California

Jan 26 2017
Brakes for less corporate office Sorry as hell Florida Brakesforless Author: Columbia, South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Brakes for less corporate office Florida

Jan 17 2017
Coyote Classics My $55,000.00 1965 GTO brakes failed on arrival, transmission had to be rebuilt, engine lower end has to be rebuilt, reverse lights not wired for use, water leak under dash whhen rains. I do not recommend anyone buy vehicles from Coyote Classics. If you are interested in a Class Action Lawsuit contact me: josephcsykes@yahoo.com/(((REDACTED))). Greene Iowa Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Coyote Classics Greene, Iowa

Jan 09 2017
Credit Acceptance CAC Great lakes car sales sold me a 2004 gr prix brakes were hard they ket me take it home three weeks later i had to get a new transmission. I called cac they said take it back a no go i end up. Getting it impounded at my apt complex because they lot was being redone 1 month after having the car i needed a turpentine belt it stayed parked 8 months no payment no contact from either end in 2008 sept they sued me 2010 and take my taxes this isnt fair... RIP OFF MY MOM PAYED THEM 4 YEARS AND STILL OWE 2800 ON A 01 DURANGO IT WAS SOLD WITH A HANGER HOLDING THE MUFFLER... It was so loud I thought the city was about to knock down my house Southfield Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Auto Dealer Repairs: Credit Acceptance Southfield , Michigan

Jan 02 2017
Brakes 4 Less Jacksonville Florida Drove car in, Towed car out! Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Repair Service: Brakes 4 Less Jacksonville Florida Jacksonville, Florida

Dec 24 2016
Dan's Alignment & Brakes Dan the owner, mis diagnosed where the noise was coming from. Dan admits this because the same noise was there , after they replaced the front wheel bearings-the noise was coming from the rear wheel bearings, which they never even checked because most of the time it is the front. Federal Heights Colorado Author: THORNTON, Colorado Auto Mechanics: Dan's Alignment & Brakes Federal Heights, Colorado

Dec 19 2016
the bike exchange - BX customs UNSAFE Motorcycles......DO NOT BUY. I paid over 50K for a bike from Steve that took a year and a half to fix at Harley. loose forks, ABS master cylinder not working, ABS sensors not working, plugs not connected, mufflers banging the saddle bags, rocker bo Nationwide Author: franklin sqaure, New York Motorcycles: the bike exchange - BX customs Nationwide

Nov 15 2016
PAUL MILLER LAND ROVER PARSIPPANY FORCED TO PAY FOR NEW BRAKES ON VEHICLE WITH ONLY 24,000 MILES Parsippany New Jersey Author: GUTTENBERG, New Jersey Auto Dealers: PAUL MILLER LAND ROVER PARSIPPANY Parsippany, New Jersey

Oct 12 2016
velasquez mufflers they charged me never fix my suv now i have to pay for a tow truck to tow it from there West Chicago Illinois Author: West Chicago, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Velasquez mufflers west chicago, IL

Sep 09 2016
Budget Brakes, Charlott AVE Nashville TN 37209 Not Honorable, Denied Guarantee, Rude Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Budget Brakes, Charlott AVE Nashville TN 37209 Nashville, Tennessee

Sep 08 2016
JUST BRAKES #0632 ABUSED, MISUSED AND RIPPED OFF! Cape Coral Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Auto Repair Service: JUST BRAKES #0632 Cape Coral, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Brakes Plus did not perform maintence asked for. lied, cheated omaha Nebraska Author: blair, Nebraska Auto Repair Service: Brakes Plus omaha, Nebraska

Aug 18 2016
wilwood brakes jeff phillips absolute rude and degrading experience ever,, second only to comcast thats bad Camarillo, 93012 California Author: NEW HOLLAND, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: wilwood brakes Camarillo, 93012, California

Aug 18 2016
Rick @ Velasquez mufflers & brakes Harvey il Rick, stated he was the manager. On 08/16/2016, after leaving my place of employment near by the Velasquez mufflers & brakes shop, I encounter a problem with my vehicle that lead me to pull over and see that there was a gas leak. I was able to drive it to their location before the problem got worse. I felt really confident and relieve that the problem would be resolved and I wouldn't have to loose any days from work because I work in the area, so it was convenient for me.  so I thought  Harvey Illinois Author: Harvey , Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Rick @ Velasquez mufflers & brakes Harvey il Harvey, Illinois

Aug 15 2016
Driver auto repair Misdiagnosed an overheating issue, they say they fixed problem and pushed new brakes and rotors to up the price when the initial problem was still not fixed! Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Auto Repair Service: Driver auto repair Katy, Texas

22, Report #1319398

Jul 28 2016
Scott Stevens Tire and Service Repairs on truck brakes Dothan Alabama
Author: Ashford, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Scott Stevens Tire and Service Dothan, Alabama

Jul 23 2016
Just Brakes Went for an oil change/inspection, ended up spending $1500 and facuing a new problem with car Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: Just Brakes Tampa, Florida

Jul 21 2016
PJ Trailers Randy and AJ in Warranty Dept Faulty brakes-replaced brake Actuator and brake lines in first six months now calipers are faulty now I told them I paid for new pads they won't pay for any thing and this is I high price trailer $22000.00 Sumner, TX Texas
Author: Sebring , Florida Trailers: PJ Trailers Sumner, TX , Texas

Jul 19 2016
Mavis discount tire rear brakes never fixed, did fronts instead and lied about it Webster New York Author: Ontario,, New York Auto Mechanics: Mavis discount tire Webster, New York