Your Search | velasquez mufflers & brakes

Aug 17 2015
Just Brakes Price Fixing Scam Baytown Texas Author: Baytown, Texas Auto Repair Service: Just Brakes Baytown, Texas

Aug 10 2015
Just Brakes Overpriced Richardson Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Repair Service: Just Brakes Richardson, Texas

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 09 2015
Brakes Plus Shoddy work, irrepairable gluing of dashboard, irresponsible manager Mesa Arizona Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Brakaes Plus Mesa, Arizona

Aug 07 2015
Brakes for less brakes Rip off Highway 31 south Decatur Alabama Alabama Author: Decatur, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Brakes for less brakes Highway 31 south Decatur Alabama, Alabama

Aug 07 2015
Camping World Ruined my new brakes on my rv Houghton Lake Michigan Author: Crestview, Florida RV Repair Centers: Camping World Houghton Lake, Michigan

Jul 28 2015
Autotec offered to correct the issues with vehicle, went several times to the dealer left vehicle to get repaiurs done, I was tod they were done but were not, I had to repace my brakes, airconditioner blower vieland New Jersey Author: vineland, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Autotec vieland, New Jersey

Jul 25 2015
 budget brakes caused severe damge to my front suspension. i got an alignment done about a year ago. i went to a mechanic to have my car looked at after it was vibrating when i got up to 50 mph then smooth back out at 55 60. the mechanic told me a few things but pointed out i need tire rod boots because the ones i had were twisted and tore. well i went to budget brakes who had done the alignment and showed them what i had been shown. the budgetbrake rep took my car in for a look and confirmed they had not released the clamps when they done the alignment which resulted in the twisted boots. long story short they agreed to replace the boots but they had to ordered. i said ok and left to pick my family up. we were going to nashville when my car started vibrating worse even when i got over 50. shocked and scared i took my car back to my mechanic and what he showed me was UNACCEPTABLE. i feel like budgetbrakes ripped me off and tore up my car. Murfreesboro Tennessee
two thumbs up Author: Murfreesboro , Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Budget Brakes Murfreesboro , Tennessee

Jul 23 2015
Tire Choice & Total Car Care I took my car in for an oil change. They call me to tell me that I need front and rear brakes. Really, I just had them done 3 months ago. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tire Choice & Total Car Care Tampa, Florida

Jul 09 2015
National Vehicle Protection On April 6, 2014 I received a phone call asking me if I wanted to purchase a renewal of my original extended warranty I was assured the was the exact same policy that I had through the dealership and the same coverage. $100.00 deductible for everything but the brakes. Because I had used this warranty several times I said ok. On July 7,204 I returned to the dealership because I neededa lower tyrod end, a lower ball joint and a wheel bearing. However even though these same repairs were covered under the previous warranty now nothing was covered.under the renewal policy. I called the company and was told I should have read the book because all that is covered is the drive train and lubrication parts of the engine. I have filed a fraud investigation with the bank to try and to recover the money I have paid them. I also forwarding their paperwork to an attorney. They are pushy, try to make your feel stupid and will not even shut up and allow you to spek. St Charles Missouri Author: Ashtabula, Ohio Auto Warranty: National Vehicle Protection St Charles, Missouri

Jul 09 2015
Rosenau Powersports in Dearborn They claimed they did a safety inspection. But they lied. I asked them to provide the inspection log, instead they threatened and told me to leave. The bike I purchased from has issues especially bad front brakes. I also purchased two bikes from them. They don't believe in customer loyalty. Dearborn heights Internet Author: Dearborn, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: Rosenau Powersports in Dearborn Internet

Jun 18 2015
Brakes For Less #7 Advertised Free Air Condition Inspection Check But Charged Me $68.50 Chattanooga Tennessee FREE A/C CHECK Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Auto Inspection: Brakes For Less #7 Chattanooga, Tennessee

Jun 10 2015
Hydra Brakes Hydra Brakes Scam Alert - These Guys Will Indeed Rip You Off | Ships Wrong Items Then Sticks You With Shipping Fees SCARBOROUGH Ontario
Proof Hydra Brakes Lost Author: SCARBOROUGH, Auto Parts: Hydra Brakes SCARBOROUGH, Ontario

Jun 07 2015
Credit Acceptance Corporation Guaranteed Acceptance...Try Guaranteed Thief Southfield MI Yes, it is possible you still owe the balance Author: Kosciusko, Mississippi Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corporation Nationwide

May 30 2015
Budget Brakes Cory is manger charge for alinment that wasn't done. lied saying i need bsck brakes and leaking fliud. pensacola Florida budget brakes penscola fl Author: milton, Florida Auto Mechanics: Budget Brakes pensacola, Florida

May 13 2015
Birch Tire & Auto DANGEROUS BRAKES Rockaway New Jersey Author: New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Birch Tire & Auto Rockaway, New Jersey

May 12 2015
just brakes Do Not Let These Jerks Touch your car! mesa Arizona
Author: mesa, Arizona Auto Repair Service: just brakes Nationwide

May 06 2015
John's Garage Brakes were supposed to be fixed and now they squeak really bad. Seattle Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Auto Repair Service: John's Garage Nationwide

Apr 21 2015
just brakes charged for services not rendered. said they installed news front pads and rotors, but didn't Pinellas park Florida Author: Florida, Florida Auto Repair Service: just brakes Pinellas park, Florida

20, Report #1220675

Apr 06 2015
Certified Motor Company Certified motor co destroyed motorcycle burnt fried electronics scratched bike melted harness did not bleed brakes or clutch crashed motorcycle las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Motorcycles: Certified Motor Company las vegas, Nevada

Mar 24 2015
Just Brakes RLipped me off and corporate will not talk to me dallas Texas Author: Dallas , Texas Auto Repair Service: Just Brakes dallas, Texas

Mar 21 2015
prime auto schenectady n.y. Rich coker My car needed to be inspected & i didnt realize it. I was pulled over by the police & given a warning. I was anxious to get it inspected & prime auto was right there so i stopped in. Rich Coker took the car in & supposedly inspected it. He got paid. A couple days later i lost my brakes!!! i later learned that Rich just got out of jail & has been ripping people off for years ! He is less than human...he has been sending photos of himself to me. Hes a big creep & doesnt know what he is doing. I feel sorry for his wife !! schenectady New York Author: Scotia, New York Small Business Services: prime auto schenectady n.y. schenectady, New York

Mar 17 2015
Napletons Inc buick lied to me about condition of brakes didn't even drive 300 miles and the entire brake system. went out took to get checked. was told parts were missing locked up for at least 5 or 6 hundred miles called dealer they said no warranty screw you I got it fixed I've had my kids in this car I emailed one of the Napletons and they said bring it in and we will work with you and fix problems after I was told screw you I told him I had it fixed then he backed out said it had to be done in house only the mechanic was willing to talk to them and tell them there is no way these brakes were checked properly Schaumburg Illinois Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Auto Dealers: Napletons Inc buick Schaumburg, Illinois

Mar 17 2015
Comcast Xfinity Pennsylvania Short HORROR story: From Verizon to Comcast. Comcast HD cable service brakes and 2 out of 3 reps were rude and dubious. DO NOT RECOMMEND COMCAST! State College, Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Bellefonte, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Comcast Xfinity Pennsylvania Nationwide

Mar 16 2015
Brakes and Service John Phillips Charged triple part cost and still did not complete repair Knoxville Tennessee
What is not mentioned Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Brakes and Service Internet