Your Search | velasquez mufflers & brakes

Aug 18 2016
Brakes Plus did not perform maintence asked for. lied, cheated omaha Nebraska Author: blair, Nebraska Auto Repair Service: Brakes Plus omaha, Nebraska

Aug 18 2016
wilwood brakes jeff phillips absolute rude and degrading experience ever,, second only to comcast thats bad Camarillo, 93012 California Author: NEW HOLLAND, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: wilwood brakes Camarillo, 93012, California

Aug 18 2016
Rick @ Velasquez mufflers & brakes Harvey il Rick, stated he was the manager. On 08/16/2016, after leaving my place of employment near by the Velasquez mufflers & brakes shop, I encounter a problem with my vehicle that lead me to pull over and see that there was a gas leak. I was able to drive it to their location before the problem got worse. I felt really confident and relieve that the problem would be resolved and I wouldn't have to loose any days from work because I work in the area, so it was convenient for me.  so I thought  Harvey Illinois Author: Harvey , Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Rick @ Velasquez mufflers & brakes Harvey il Harvey, Illinois

Aug 15 2016
Driver auto repair Misdiagnosed an overheating issue, they say they fixed problem and pushed new brakes and rotors to up the price when the initial problem was still not fixed! Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Auto Repair Service: Driver auto repair Katy, Texas

5, Report #1319398

Jul 28 2016
Scott Stevens Tire and Service Repairs on truck brakes Dothan Alabama
Author: Ashford, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Scott Stevens Tire and Service Dothan, Alabama

Jul 23 2016
Just Brakes Went for an oil change/inspection, ended up spending $1500 and facuing a new problem with car Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: Just Brakes Tampa, Florida

Jul 21 2016
PJ Trailers Randy and AJ in Warranty Dept Faulty brakes-replaced brake Actuator and brake lines in first six months now calipers are faulty now I told them I paid for new pads they won't pay for any thing and this is I high price trailer $22000.00 Sumner, TX Texas
Author: Sebring , Florida Trailers: PJ Trailers Sumner, TX , Texas

Jul 19 2016
Mavis discount tire rear brakes never fixed, did fronts instead and lied about it Webster New York Author: Ontario,, New York Auto Mechanics: Mavis discount tire Webster, New York

Jul 19 2016
Valu discount mufflers Valu auto mufflers predatory discrimination on women in hopes of charging for repairs not needing to be completed Buffalo New York Author: Buffalo , New York Auto Repair Service: Valu discount mufflers Buffalo , New York

Jul 09 2016
Hydra brakes Rip off sweet granny Canada Author: Abbottstown, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: Hydra brakes Canada

Jul 01 2016
J & M Imports Bought a van with no brakes Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: J & M Imports Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 15 2016
Hibdon Tire Plus Caused massive oil leak, bad tire, didnt test or bleed brakes. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: Hibdon Tire Plus Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

May 31 2016
Volaris Volaris Brakes Promise - Won't Allow Refund of Ticket After Death Of Customer Nationwide Author: Scappoose, Oregon Airline Companies: Volaris Nationwide

May 25 2016
purrfect auto Told me I needed a brake job, when my brakes were fine. Henderson Nevada
Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: purrfect auto Henderson , Nevada

May 20 2016
SAMS CLUB Sam's Club Member Service Tire Installation Went Horribly Wrong Cause Brakes To Fail Temple Texas Texas Author: Belton, Texas Auto Tire shops: SAMS CLUB Nationwide

May 12 2016

May 02 2016
JUST BRAKES OVERCHARGED FOR LABOR AND PARTS THAN INITIAL QUOTE. BEDFORD Texas Author: Texas Auto Repair Service: JUST BRAKES BEDFORD, Texas

Apr 28 2016
VIP AUTO PARTS MISREPRESENTAION OF WARRANTY AND ALSO TRIED TO SCAM ME INTO BUYING NEW BRAKES ROCKLAND Maine Author: rockport, Maine Auto Dealer Repairs: VIP AUTO PARTS ROCKLAND, Maine

Apr 27 2016
Mobilecanix Joe the mechanic, Joe fizza Did brakes on one side of vehicle, said he'd be back and haven't seen him in 3 days. San Antonio Texas Author: Universal city, Texas Auto Mechanics: Mobilecanix San Antonio , Texas

Apr 15 2016
G & M AUTO SALES, WALLINGFORD, Connecticut CAR DEALERSHIP SELLING CARS WITH BAD/NO BRAKES - SELLING UNSAFE CARS WALLINGFORD Connecticut Author: EAST HAVEN, Connecticut Auto Dealers: G & M AUTO SALES, WALLINGFORD, CT WALLINGFORD, Connecticut

Mar 26 2016
Shop247 Damaged during shipping, broken brakes, unavailable customer service Henderson Nationwide Author: Antioch, California Sporting-good Manufactures: Shop247 Nationwide

Feb 28 2016
Just Brakes (#345) Terrible Experience Kennesaw Georgia Author: Acworth, Georgia Auto Service Stations: Just Brakes (#345) Kennesaw, Georgia

Feb 20 2016
USA Transportation Group USA Trans Group USA Transportation Group - Bridget Weiss and Ishmael Velasquez. Do not trust these people. Louisville, Kentucky Internet Author: San Diego, California Questionable Activities: USA Transportation Group Internet

Feb 10 2016
PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Chad Perry They are scam artist,they told me I needed brakes on my range rover.after chad perry told me I needed brakes,and new tires the bill came out to $2,600.two weeks later I went for service from the dealer.he asked me why I bought such cheap tires,then I asked about my brakes.he said they were never touched.I contacted the attorney general. Sanford North Carolina Author: Sanford , North Carolina Auto Repair Service: PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Sanford, North Carolina

Jan 11 2016
BRAKES 4 LESS - BRAKES FOR LESS - VALUE BRAKES, RIPPED OFF OVERCHARGED $363.66 FOR FRONT BRAKES FALSE AD SOUTHAVEN Mississippi brakes for less Author: SOUTHAVEN, Mississippi Auto Repair Service: BRAKES 4 LESS - BRAKES FOR LESS - VALUE BRAKES SOUTHAVEN, Mississippi