Your Search | velasquez mufflers & brakes

May 25 2016
purrfect auto Told me I needed a brake job, when my brakes were fine. Henderson Nevada
Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: purrfect auto Henderson , Nevada

May 20 2016
SAMS CLUB Sam's Club Member Service Tire Installation Went Horribly Wrong Cause Brakes To Fail Temple Texas Texas Author: Belton, Texas Auto Tire shops: SAMS CLUB Nationwide

May 12 2016

May 02 2016
JUST BRAKES OVERCHARGED FOR LABOR AND PARTS THAN INITIAL QUOTE. BEDFORD Texas Author: Texas Auto Repair Service: JUST BRAKES BEDFORD, Texas

Apr 28 2016
VIP AUTO PARTS MISREPRESENTAION OF WARRANTY AND ALSO TRIED TO SCAM ME INTO BUYING NEW BRAKES ROCKLAND Maine Author: rockport, Maine Auto Dealer Repairs: VIP AUTO PARTS ROCKLAND, Maine

Apr 27 2016
Mobilecanix Joe the mechanic, Joe fizza Did brakes on one side of vehicle, said he'd be back and haven't seen him in 3 days. San Antonio Texas Author: Universal city, Texas Auto Mechanics: Mobilecanix San Antonio , Texas

Apr 15 2016
G & M AUTO SALES, WALLINGFORD, Connecticut CAR DEALERSHIP SELLING CARS WITH BAD/NO BRAKES - SELLING UNSAFE CARS WALLINGFORD Connecticut Author: EAST HAVEN, Connecticut Auto Dealers: G & M AUTO SALES, WALLINGFORD, CT WALLINGFORD, Connecticut

Mar 26 2016
Shop247 Damaged during shipping, broken brakes, unavailable customer service Henderson Nationwide Author: Antioch, California Sporting-good Manufactures: Shop247 Nationwide

Feb 28 2016
Just Brakes (#345) Terrible Experience Kennesaw Georgia Author: Acworth, Georgia Auto Service Stations: Just Brakes (#345) Kennesaw, Georgia

Feb 20 2016
USA Transportation Group USA Trans Group USA Transportation Group - Bridget Weiss and Ishmael Velasquez. Do not trust these people. Louisville, Kentucky Internet Author: San Diego, California Questionable Activities: USA Transportation Group Internet

Feb 10 2016
PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Chad Perry They are scam artist,they told me I needed brakes on my range rover.after chad perry told me I needed brakes,and new tires the bill came out to $2,600.two weeks later I went for service from the dealer.he asked me why I bought such cheap tires,then I asked about my brakes.he said they were never touched.I contacted the attorney general. Sanford North Carolina Author: Sanford , North Carolina Auto Repair Service: PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Sanford, North Carolina

Jan 11 2016
BRAKES 4 LESS - BRAKES FOR LESS - VALUE BRAKES, RIPPED OFF OVERCHARGED $363.66 FOR FRONT BRAKES FALSE AD SOUTHAVEN Mississippi brakes for less Author: SOUTHAVEN, Mississippi Auto Repair Service: BRAKES 4 LESS - BRAKES FOR LESS - VALUE BRAKES SOUTHAVEN, Mississippi

Dec 17 2015
European-Cars Car CheersDave Cars Misrepresented Car: would not start at delivery to home; Windows would not shut; cd player cassette not functioning; front wheel bearings repacked, front brakes and rotors had to be replaced. Feasterville Internet How's The Elevator Doing? Author: Leitchfield, Kentucky Auto Dealers: European-Cars Internet

Dec 01 2015
American mufflers Brakes and mufflers Rob me out of money gary indiana Author: Gary, Indiana Body Work & Repair: American mufflers nationwide

Nov 21 2015
McClains RV Dewayne Tynes Service manager. , Sam Wooldridge manager Refuse to return damaged brakes on r v to prove they actually were damaged or they lied allegedly and charged us for repair not done Fort Worth Texas You were asked Author: Anchorage, Alaska Auto Dealer Repairs: McClains RV Ft Worth , Texas

Nov 18 2015
Just Brakes Just Brakes # 0072 Not getting work authorization. Not honoring Lifetime Warranty Mesa AZ Follow up: Just Brakes electronically produces signatures - Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Just Brakes Mesa,

Nov 02 2015
Drive time rips customs off and lie to them to get them to buy a vehicle when you lease a car from them you are told that they will not cover for major work and if anything goes wrong you are responabile for the maintence such as wheelbearings struts brakes but these items should be coveed under warrenty and it wasnt    schamburg Illinois Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Drivetime Internet

Nov 02 2015
Audi Kirkwood Put the brakes on deceptive practice Saint Louis Missouri Exactly Correct! Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Auto Dealer Repairs: Audi Kirkwood Saint Louis, Missouri

Oct 05 2015
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE CREDIT FIRST NATIONAL ASSOCIATION they lied about checking my car brake when i asked them, and six weeks later told me i needed rotor and brakes LAWRECE TOWNSHIP New Jersey Author: east windsor, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE LAWRECE TOWNSHIP, New Jersey

Oct 03 2015
Max Auto or APP Auto 1250 Reid St #13a, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 1G3Canada max brakes scammers. sold me ceramic pads, but were really semi metallic pads in a ceramic box. Richmond hill Ontario Author: MARKHAM, Ontario Auto Parts: Max Auto or APP Auto Richmond hill, Ontario

Sep 24 2015
Brakes Plus a company that does not stand behind own work. 1300 e 104th ave Thornton Colo Nationwide Author: Thornton, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Brakes Plus Nationwide

Sep 23 2015
ntb tire and battery maple shade took car to get tire fixed told my wife needed new brakes and chardge for fixeing tire maple shade New Jersey Author: maple shade, New Jersey Auto Tire shops: ntb tire and battery maple shade maple shade , New Jersey

Sep 10 2015
Pro Tire & Exhaust. replaced muffler on my car,was never put on right.they was told this several times last time i took my car to them i was told to leave. now,mufflers falling off and they are out of bussiness. pikeville Kentucky
Author: David, Kentucky Auto Repair Service: Pro Tire & Exhaust. pikeville, Kentucky

Aug 17 2015
Just Brakes Price Fixing Scam Baytown Texas Author: Baytown, Texas Auto Repair Service: Just Brakes Baytown, Texas

Aug 10 2015
Just Brakes Overpriced Richardson Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Repair Service: Just Brakes Richardson, Texas