VERIZON & DIRECT TV Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Verizon & Direct TV
There may be more specific results for "Verizon & Direct TV"
For more specific results for "Verizon & Direct TV"
Showing 1-25 of 22,467 Found Reports For more specific results for "Verizon & Direct TV"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
NTS Direct llc Invoice of $1000.00 Has been Due Since 06/25/2016 company refuses to respond, accounts payable hangs up on me Pittsburg Pennsylvania Author: Alexandria , Louisiana Customer: NTS Direct llc Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
dish tv dish t.v. I was told That I had to give a deposit of 300.00 to cover equipment I paid on time every month never late when we moved I returned equipment and paid for that month they will not give me my 300.00 back they ripped me off they are liers not only that but the equipment never worked they suck it would take hours on the phne trying to get someone to fix the equipment they are theives and liers beware they should not be in business key west florida Author: key west, Florida Satellite Dish Companies: dish tv Florida

Jul 24 2017
NTS Direct, LLC National Telecom Services THIEVES NTS OWES OVER 6K AND BOUNCES CHECKS Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Phoenix, Arizona Telephone Companies: NTS Direct, LLC Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 24 2017
ESN Direct Paid for coin by check, item not received Nationwide Author: Clendenin, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: ESN Direct Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream & Serum Ad said trial for less than $5.00 each but then charged my account with $89.95 and $85.95 within 10 days. NO REFUND, but 35% rebate finally. Tried on recommendation of TV star on NCIS (Abbey) and Dr. Oz supposedly. Charges only show 888-891-8713 NV. Internet Author: South, Louisiana Skin Care: NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream & Serum Internet

Jul 24 2017
Tickbox TV Tickbox TV is a Rip Off sandy springs Georgia Author: Pearland, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: Tickbox TV sandy springs, Georgia

Jul 23 2017
Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Lied about program details regarding advertisement on my vehicle. Claimed I could cash out after earning $75 in my account and that the cost of purchasing the accessories would be refundable. I specifically asked if there were any restrictions and specifically asked if I were to purchase up to $75 in refundable ad accessories if I'd be able to cash that out immediately. The lady on he phone reiterated what I had said and claimed I would be able to get the cost of the items refunded after proving That the ads were indeed placed on my car.  Internet Author: Rancho Cucamunga, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Internet

Jul 22 2017
powercontact.biz ,tickboxtv.com/ internet computer box for free cable, free internet, free tv similar to roku unit London Internet Author: derry, New Hampshire Computer Fraud: powercontact.biz Internet

Jul 22 2017
Suddenlink Altice usa force to pay without receiving any service. Parker Arizona Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Cable TV: Suddenlink Parker, Arizona

Jul 20 2017
NeoTube TV Neo Tube TV Rip Off Staten Island New York Author: Brimfield, Massachusetts TVs & VCRs: NeoTube TV Staten Island, New York

Jul 20 2017
Networx This company charged me for a lead that was a direct competitor. I even provided them a picture of his website page. I was denied a refund on the lead. They also charged me for a lead in a field that I do not do work in. Nationwide
Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: Networx Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Denny's Antenna Services Final Attempt to Resolve: BUYER BEWARE!!! I don't get it, Denny? I was impressed by your suggestions and help in getting the TV reception I was hoping for. You followed up when I initially had no improvement with the stacker. You responded again when I realized no need for the HDA100. I sent the HDA100 back like new with your receipt as you instructed. You received it April 29, 2017, at 11:20am, but you never processed a refund. And now you don't respond. I am now seeing you have done this with others. Why? For $54 you are willing to continue tarnishing your business reputation? I have given you until 2:30pm CST today, July 20, 2017, to respond and/or refund $54 back to the card for the return of the HDA100. If there is no response and/or refund by that time, I will have my credit card company deal with you and begin blowing up the internet with ALL possibilities of BUYER BEWARE NEGATIVE REVIEWS about you and your business. $54! Really, Denny? Ithaca Michigan Author: Warrenville, Illinois Television Parts & Services: Denny's Antenna Services Ithaca, Michigan

Jul 20 2017
NuWave LLC IBC By One Get One Free Plus Free Pans Libertyville Nationwide Author: Lompoc, California TV Advertisements: NuWave LLC Internet

Jul 20 2017
WHYNOTLEASEIT they been stealing money out of my Discover Card for 7 months when they told me it was to be paid off ! I Had to Report it to my Discover card, that they were not not supposed to be taking any more money from my credit card they had been stealing a $160.50 for around 7 months from me. they need to be jailed, i had called them months ago they agreed,that it would be noted that, it would be paid off, but they lied ! they still been taking money from my Discover card for 7 months after they agreed on pay off ! i have paid 3 times more than a TV would have costed ! they are full crooks ! some one needs to do something about this going on ! Manchester New Hampshire What does the contract say? Author: pendergraass, Georgia TVs & VCRs: WHYNOTLEASEIT Manchester, New Hampshire

Jul 19 2017
FCS Forwarding Inc. ReMail their packages from your home, they pay you direct deposit then say they made a mistake in how much they paid you and you send them back the money via them taking it out of your bank account and your bank informs you of their first deposit, what they paid you to ship the packages in the first place was a fraudulent deposit. So the bank may catch the large deposit our may not. So they take money out of your bank account and are gone before you can figure out your scammed. So the packages you've emailed were goods bought on line with your account info Which means that you've been ripped off and scammed out of the money. So you get ripped off multiple ways. Hillsboro Oregon Author: Ocala, Florida Mail Order Services: FCS Forwarding Inc. 1049 SW Baseline St Ste 275 Hillsboro OR 97123-3830 Tel.#: +1 (503) 328-7514 Fax #: +1 (503) 893-3057

Jul 19 2017
powercontact.biz london Nowflashlights.biz I ordered a device (frog) on line for streaming TV free-I was charged twice by powercontact.biz-once for 11.31 (CAn.) and once for 113.25 9Can) and from Nowflashlights.biz 245.97 London, United Kingdom Internet Author: Ottawa, Ont., Oregon Communications & Networking: powercontact.biz london Internet

Jul 19 2017
Verizon Wireless VZW In 2000 I was hired by Cellular One which later was bought out by VZW as a Business Account Executive...i was with Verizon until I was struck by lightening thru my cel phone while working... Newnan Georgia Author: Newnan, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Wireless Newnan , Georgia

Jul 19 2017
Direct Energy Fraud Nationwide Author: Elmira Heights, New York Electrical Services: Direct Energy Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon changed phone carriers after over charge on Date usage and they stopped allowing me access to my account and then never sent me a filnal bill and automaticly debited my account because i switched carriers! Horrible Company! Lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland , Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
nef18 20% raise in cost - 20% on a fixed income is unmanageable Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Cable TV: nef18 Seattle, Washington

Jul 17 2017
Sling TV Charged me for 1 months service even though I cancelled the 7-day trial period on the 7th day. Evidently they track the exact time you sign up and go by that. I cancelled 5 hours late and they cut me no slack. Nationwide Author: Yakima, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Sling TV Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Dear Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks California Author: Wasilla, Alaska TV Advertisements: Dear Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 17 2017
Blades direct llc Coral Springs blades directBladesdirect.net Complete scam room filled with convicted felons stay away!!!! Coral springs Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Blades direct llc FL

Jul 17 2017
Spectrum Need controls instituted by the Feds. Carol Stream Nationwide Author: New Albany, Indiana Cable TV: Spectrum Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Direct Gardening Rip-off Bloomington Internet Author: Cedarpines Park, California Landscaping: Direct Gardening Internet