Your Search | verizon & direct tv

May 05 2016
Sling TV Will not allow me to cancel my account Internet Author: ALBANY, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Sling TV Internet

May 04 2016
Richard Ransom Richard Owen Richard Bruner Richard Owen Bruner RR Social Hollywood House Ransom Rich Entertainment Stole thousands of dollars from innocent people while claiming to cast 16 actors on a Reality TV show Fort Wayne Indiana
Author: Other Investment Brokers: Richard Ransom Fort Wayne, Indiana

May 04 2016
Texas Direct Auto After market warrranty Staford, Texas Nationwide Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Auto Warranty: Texas Direct Auto Nationwide

May 04 2016
DealerDeals Direct I purchased Adobe Creative Suite in 2013 for just over $900. Just this week I was locked out of my program by Adobe who now tell me that I am using pirated software registered to someone else. Mooresville North Carolina Author: Waurn Ponds, Virginia Computer Software: DealerDeals Direct Mooresville, North Carolina

May 03 2016
mercari i have not recieved 2 of my direct deposits Internet Author: saint cloud, Florida Accounting: mercari Internet

May 02 2016
Frontier Communications Wants me to pay for all the months of service that was paid to Verizon for FiOS Norwalk Connecticut Author: North Port, Florida Internet: Frontier Communications Norwalk, Connecticut

May 02 2016
Verizon Verizon Wireless Rebate Scam Nationwide Author: St. Louis, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

May 01 2016
Beauth and truth Organic skin love Deceptive advertising, no product received, refused refund, no response to emails to resolve Las vegas Nevada Author: Parker, Colorado TV Advertisements: Beauth and truth Las vegas , Nevada

May 01 2016
beauty basics sending me product and charging my account almost $200 per month La Jolla California Author: Howell, Michigan TV Advertisements: beauty basics La Jolla , California

Apr 29 2016
christopher johnson He was selling a flatscreen tv for 40.00 and I talked him down to 35.00 so I sent 35.00 and he said he shipped the item. he said he didn't receive the money but I have proof that he did what can I do detroit Internet You got scammed Author: Cadillac, Michigan TVs & VCRs: christopher johnson Internet

Apr 29 2016
Artisan Direct Artnation Wynnwood Jason Samuel, Tyler Samuel, Tyler Halperin THIS GUY HAS RIPPED OFF AT LEAST 7 ARTISTS I KNOW- HE DOES NOT PAY THEM, OR RETURN THEIR WORKS. I AM OUT 3 SCULPTURES TO DATE. Pittsford New York
Author: Cumming, Georgia Small Business Services: Artisan Direct Artnation Wynnwood Pittsford, New York

Apr 28 2016
dealer wholesale (nick) Florida auction direct sold me a bobcat skidsteer was supposed to be good condition. It was totaly junk. I cant even use it. I paid 18,290.00 that I cant even use. Hollywood Florida
Author: Tea, South Dakota Motor Vehicle: dealer wholesale (nick) Hollywood, Florida

Apr 28 2016
proud american van lines charged $1000 over original quote destroyed a #4000 john deere x 300 riding mower and a 60 inch big srceen sharp high def tv toledo Ohio Author: navarre, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: proud american van lines toledo, Ohio

Apr 28 2016
Pennymac Ifreedom Direct BankVA LOANS Hud Erronous Late Charges,lowered my credit score LOS ANGELES California Author: brownsville, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Pennymac LOS ANGELES, California

Apr 28 2016
CBT Direct Skillport Once you join, CBT will not cancel your membership Internet Author: Grand prairie, Texas Corrupt Companies: CBT Direct Skillport Internet

Apr 27 2016
Inventel (As Seen On TV) Dash Cam Pro Will not ship my order or issue a refund even though I paid to insure the order. Internet
Author: Lansing, Michigan Cameras & Video: Inventel (As Seen On TV) Internet

Apr 27 2016
Direct TV Fraudulent fees and a corporation that does NOT stick behind Its product or word Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Virginia Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

18, Report #1302072

Apr 26 2016
Two Guys and a Truck Mike- Answers all callsDaryl-Lead ManTyler-a hard worker They did not show at time agreed, I called and was told that another guy was coming, They didn't have a Truck, I had to prepay so they could reserve a truck, They only got a very small trailer for One Hour, They used their personal Pickup Truck, They did not have any tarps or blankets, It Rained on all my furniture and TV Newport News Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Moving Companies: Two Guys and a Truck Newport News, Virginia

19, Report #1302029

Apr 26 2016
North American Direct Services Magazine sale, $500 gift card ripoff Reno Nevada Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: North American Direct Services Reno, Nevada

20, Report #1302020

Apr 26 2016
Todo Salud en TV AOS, CorpAmerica Organic SolutionAOS Corporate Worst Customer Support, Deceptive and Liars Miami Florida
Author: Alhambra, California Drug Manufacturers: Todo Salud en TV Miami, Florida

21, Report #1302000

Apr 26 2016
Dr Wellness Hot Tub Dr Wellness Hot Tub Rec-Direct Factory Outlet. LPN INC Rec-Direct Factory Outlet Laguna Bay Spas, Leisure Products, Dr. Wellness The tub leaks bad. Multiple repair men have been called not 1 will look at it. I have replace the pump and the new one leaks. I do not gat any help from the factory just find you own repair man. No help at all Jacksonville Florida Nationwide Author: Fernandina Beach, Florida Pools & Saunas: Dr Wellness Hot Tub Nationwide

22, Report #1301900

Apr 26 2016
Whiteningcoach Smile Pro Direct & Ivory White are the same companies. Same phone numbers.www Difficulities canceling free trials and obtaining refunds in addition poor service. Henderson Nevada Author: Crestwood, Missouri Advertising Agencies: Whiteningcoach Henderson, Nevada

23, Report #1301918

Apr 26 2016
Barrington Capital / Jude Overo Barrington Cash Financial Fraud / Jude Overo / Barrington Capital New York New York Kyle Readdick and Synergy Direct Funding's false and slanderous statements about Barrington Capital Author: San Diego, California Commerical Lending Brokers: Barrington Capital / Jude Overo New York, New York

Apr 26 2016
Dervina RACB Enterprises not a clear description of what I HAD to do to NOT be charged the exorbitant price $94.99 +SH $1.95 Internet claim settled with credit to my account Author: Largo, Florida TV Advertisements: Dervina Internet

Apr 26 2016
DISH TV Mislead; Misguided; Patronized; Lied to; Ripped Off; Dishonest; Illiterate; Condescending Englewood Colorado Author: Naples, Florida Satellite Dish Companies: DISH TV Englewood, Colorado