Your Search | verizon wireless store, arlington (rosslyn) va

Oct 22 2016
Wholesale Mica & Furniture Incorporated Murphy Bed Sleep Shop DO NOT ACCEPT DELIVERY ON FURNITURE/BEDDING FROM THIS STORE UNTIL YOU INSPECT IT 100%. MAKE SURE YOU GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING. THEY ARE DISHONEST! Hollywood Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Wholesale Mica & Furniture Incorporated Hollywood, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Verizon Data scam Author: Maplewood, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
sweepstakes clearinghouse fail to send me a software package. after i pay for my lap top.crocks. instead send me a $5.00cd room.Every time i get some mail from them. I throw it in the trash. Arlington Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Software: sweepstakes clearinghouse Arlington, Texas

Oct 21 2016
Verizon Data overages Nationwide Author: Wilmot, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Data Ripoff Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Alamo Janitorial Services Ana Guzman Employed, but did NOT pay for work completed. Arlington Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cleaning Services: Alamo Janitorial Services Arlington, Texas

Oct 20 2016
Autozone Forced a re-charge to my Credit/Debit card after I returned an Item and left the store Macon Georgia Resolved Author: Macon, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Autozone Macon, Georgia

Oct 19 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Oct 19 2016
verizon Wireless BUY 1 GET 1 FREE GALAXY 7 EDGE RIP OFF Nationwide Author: TERRELL, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: verizon Wireless Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 18 2016
Hanna Paint & Hardware Hardware On Line Store Thieves and Liars well versed in Rip-Off Schemes Ft. Lauderdale, FLA Internet Author: Nebraska Hardware & Tools: Hanna Paint & Hardware Internet

Oct 17 2016
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sports Cards & Memorabilia: PHOENIX CARD COOPERATIVE Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 14 2016
YQ-premium2sale Pandora discount store not real Pandora jewelry china Internet Author: Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec Jewelers: YQ-premium2sale Internet

Oct 13 2016
Rising Son Transport I stopped receiving my detailed hand BV written pay check stub Aug. 30,2016. At that point my check VC was always short. Axton Va Author: Asheville, North Carolina Local Transportation: Rising Son Transport Asheville, North Carolina

Oct 12 2016
ATT Wireless 14 day right to cancel is a scam bethpage Nationwide Author: massapequa, New York Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Wireless Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Straight Talk Wireless Lying thieves thieves disrespectful jerks scammers Wal-Mart company ban Miami Internet Author: Clifton Springs, New York Telephones: Straight Talk Wireless Internet

Oct 12 2016
Padre Island Rentals Absolutely No Compassion Regarding Death in Family South Padre Island Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Travel Services: Padre Island Rentals South Padre Island, Texas

Oct 12 2016
Verizon wireless overblown data charges Knoxville Nationwide Author: Harriman, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless GOT me on DATA overages Nationwide Internet Author: Glendale, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Verizon Wireless Internet

Oct 10 2016
Diamond Wireless or A Wireless Convinced to switch to Verizon in order to get a free iphone. The offer didn't go through on a technicality. HAMPTON Virginia Author: HAMPTON, Virginia Telephones: Diamond Wireless HAMPTON, Virginia

Oct 10 2016
Boost Mobile Store Leased a cell phone. Was informed that I could pay off anytime I wanted in a period of 90 days. Was not informed that a 20% fee would be charged fof paying off in the term they said that I could do. Was not told about the penalties. brandon Florida Which means.... Author: brandon, Florida Telephones: Smartpay Leasing, Boost Mobile brandon, Florida

Oct 09 2016
Tresor Rare New York This company uses hard sell unscrupulous techniques. The product is priced very differently online from what you are told in the store. After a long blurb about big savings the sales person brings out damaged package and offers it at a greatly reduced price. No ones pays the same for this product. BEWARE New York New York Author: New York Beauty Products: Tresor Rare New York, New York

Oct 09 2016
Dermafi anti-aging soulutions Or I had ordered this product via internet ,because the add stated that joy on the view had made this skin cream that erased wrinkles,long story short it is all a scam,if you look up joy from the view she NEVER made this product. AZ or VA Author: Wisconsin Alternative Health: Dermafi anti-aging soulutions Internet

basketball store and yuguang liu Yuguang liu  China Internet
Author: Sacramento, California $$ REWARDS Offered: store and yuguang liu Internet

Oct 08 2016
Taipei Restaurant Roanoke, Va 24017 Taipei, Empire Wok Chinese Food Roanoke Va Roanoke Virginia Chinese Take out Roanoke Virginia I wouldn't go either. Author: Roanoke, Virginia Restaurants: Taipei Restaurant Roanoke, Va 24017 Roanoke, Vermont