VERSAILLES BIARRITZ APTS (JASON, COMPLEX MANAGER) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Versailles Biarritz Apts (Jason, Complex Manager)
There may be more specific results for "Versailles Biarritz Apts (Jason, Complex Manager)"
For more specific results for "Versailles Biarritz Apts (Jason, Complex Manager)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 21 2017
BHG a Real Estate Company Julia MatthewsSharon BirdAbby Diamond I want to offer you our Assistant HR Manager position, but you need to be certified. Must pay for cert Internet Author: Oldsmar, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: BHG a Real Estate Company Internet

Jun 21 2017
First credit finance When speaking to Martin A. He was very rude , started screaming into the phone , threatening to close my account because I had to do it his ways to be exact what he said . That he makes the rules , not me. I asked to speak to his manager, so I could make the payment with his manager not him. His tone of voice was horrible . I asked about four times to put his manager on the phone he said No!No!No! Are you going to make the 500 today if not I'll close your account,right now . Van nuys , California Nationwide Author: California Financial Services: First credit finance Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
JD Byrider Cassat Ave Jacksonville, FL Mike-(Finance Manager)Roland-(Finance Manager)Tom-(Regional Manager) Unauthorized charges to my debit card that over drafted my bank account and they will not refund the money back. Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Cassat Ave Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Auto Pro's in Goddard, Kansas and their manager, WILL Dishonest, Stole my money, Did shoddy work, Lied to my face, Compulsive liar and personality flaw, Cheat GODDARD KANSAS Author: Garden Plain, Kansas Auto Repair Service: Manager Will at Auto Pro's in Goddard, KS GODDARD, Kansas

Jun 21 2017
Hagerstown Ford - Eric Carper General Manager Deceptive, Fraudulent and possibly criminal Hagerstown Maryland
Author: Winchester, Virginia Auto Dealers: Hagerstown Ford Hagerstown, Maryland

Jun 20 2017
PSV*SPY SURVIVAL BRIRFING JASON HANSON'S SPY charged for $40, in addition to flashlight that I ordered ang got. MD Author: MOUNTAIN HOME, Utah United States Military: PSV*SPY SURVIVAL BRIRFING Internet

Jun 20 2017
E's Shop and Auto Repair I was referred to this crook from a friend of mines who also said E (The Owner and Manager) took 6 months to fix his car. I have a 530i BMW I drove to E's shop on 04/07/2017.  Newport News Virginia Author: Newport News , Virginia Auto & Truck Rental: E's Shop and Auto Repair Newport News , Virginia

Jun 20 2017
Munisha @Triratna Communications Manager Triratna Buddhist Controversy, FWBO Files, Dennis Lingwood (Sangharakshita) abuse scandal Lied to BBC to deflect abuse allegations and to avoid Triratna leader being interviewed, ignoring abuse complaints, systemic abuse issues in movement, poor handling of scandal, dishonesty Nationwide
Author: Alabama Cult: Munisha @Triratna Communications Manager Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Paramus Jaguar Finance Manager Marco told me to purchase the extended warranty for tires and rims. He stated that the tires are $800.00 each and the rims are $2,000. each to be replaced. Complete lie. Paramus New Jersey Author: Old Tappan, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Paramus Jaguar Paramus, New Jersey

Jun 20 2017
Dorchester Law Center dlawcenter- Jason Martinez, Daniel Crews, April Harris, Mrs. Kramer They talk nice to get you to trust them, lied, stole my money and the only thing you get is there voicemail. Sherman Oaks California Author: Virginia Loan Modification: Dorchester Law Center Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 18 2017
Lobos management reality Lobos reality Horrific unprofessional Pittsburgh pennsylvania Internet
Author: North Versailles, Pennsylvania Realtors: Lobos management reality Internet

Jun 18 2017
Tim Hortons Manager, supervisor and 2-3 co workers Manager is shady, sipervisor is the manager niece and my co workers are followers Buffalo New York Author: Buffalo, New York Bake Shops: Tim Hortons Buffalo, New York

Jun 18 2017
CCB-leasing Noah kim(training manager), Leah Norman(hiring manager) CCB-leasing will mess your credit cards up! Don't add these banks to your card! It will be returned and you'll never hear from them again! Apparently New York, New York Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: CCB-leasing Internet

Jun 18 2017
PSV*Spy Survival Briefing PSV*Jason Hanson's Spy & Survival Briefing also: PSV*Laissez Faire Ad stated I would receive a free flashlight simply by paying $4.95 for the S/H cost to get it to me. Does not appear phone # on my C/C statement has MD on it Internet Author: Warsaw, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: PSV*Spy Survival Briefing Internet

Jun 17 2017
IHOP San Antonio Culebra Ramzi Hakim/ Kent s is a horrible location at Culebra and 1604! This manager is a disaster! san antonio texas Author: San Antonio, Texas 78253, Texas Questionable Activities: IHOP San Antonio Culebra san antonio,

Jun 16 2017
Alvinston Advisors Jason, Troy, Mr. Travin and Cecile Louis (private lender) Liars, Scammers, Tell you one thing and do or say another. West Palm Beach Florida Cover Up Dont Be Fooled Author: Frisco, Texas Loans: Alvinston Advisors West Palm Beach, Florida

Jun 16 2017
SPY+SURVIVAL BRIEFING aka: Jason Hanson's Spy + Briefing 844-242-3216 MD They are charging me for an alledged publication which I did not order or authorize payment for. Maryland Author: Bristol, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: SPY+SURVIVAL BRIEFING Maryland

Jun 16 2017
Jayme Agent 705 Manager Justin #103 charged my credit card for about $150.00 for a free trial basis New York Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Jayme Agent 705 Manager Justin #103 Internet

Jun 14 2017
PACKNSHIP TNT Shipping, Alex Backus ,supervisor, Brian Rich HR Manager Interstate Credit Card theft ring Miami Florida, Virginia Internet Author: Richwood , West Virginia On-Line Business: PACKNSHIP Internet

Jun 14 2017
Kevin Cannon - Realty Resolution Management LLC VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kevin Cannon a Real Estate Investment manager and leading Real Estate turnaround expert specializing in the acquisition, mitigation, management, liquidation of distressed real estate assets. Kevin Cannon dedicated to 100% client satisfaction guarantee.  Kevin Cannon - Realty Resolution Management  implement proprietary systems and software combined with top rated legal and mitigation staff with over 100 years of combined experience in the mitigation of distressed Real Estate assets. Kevin Cannon - Realty Resolution Management LLC receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Client Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Kevin Cannon - Realty Resolution Management LLC made a serious commitment to a 100% client satisfaction guarantee which lets clients feel safe, confident and secure when they choose Kevin Cannon - Realty Resolution Management LLC.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Realty Resolution mitigates distressed real estate debt to create equity and to sell the assets. Kevin Cannon a leading Real Estate investment manager & Real Estate distressed asset turnaround expert and together with his staff of attorneys and mitigation specialists, over 100 years of combined experience in the mitigation of distressed Real Estate Assets. Orlando, Florida

Jun 14 2017
Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kevin Cannon and Realty Resolution Management TRUSTED and VERIFIED business dedicated to total client satisfaction. Kevin Cannon leading investment manager and top rated Real Estate turnaround expert provides unparalleled client services. Experts in acquisition, mitigation, management and liquidation of distressed Real Estate assets in all 50 States.*UPDATE: Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Going to take the high road here Author: Orlando, Florida Financial Services: Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Realty Resolution Management - mitigates distressed real estate debt to create equity and sell assets. Kevin Cannon a leading Real Estate investment manager & Real Estate distressed asset turnaround expert. Staff of attorneys and mitigation specialists over 100 years combined experience in the mitigation of distressed Real Estate Assets. Kevin Cannon – Realty Resolution Manage Orlando, Florida

Jun 13 2017
peter john CANADA HOTELAddress: 9580 Jane Street, Vaughan Canada,Ontario L6A 1S6, CanadaContact Number +1225395555The manager of CANADA HOTEL we need men and women who can work and livein canada , CANADA HOTEL will payfor your air ticket, accomodation and tw eat my money and give me fake canada visa i send money in banin canada Internet Author: dina, Other Advertising / Deceptive: peter john Internet

Jun 12 2017
Animal Express Delivery Pet Movers Travelocity transport service department general manager: Pets department company tells lies and tries to get more money from you but will not deliver your purchased item. Dallas Texas Author: Rochester, New Jersey Air Travel: Animal Express Delivery Pet Movers Internet

Jun 12 2017
Extended stay America Extended stay ESA management OKcGeneral manager Don Mccollough This manager is out of line he has no security on the Wi-Fi offered to paying guest springdale Baffled? Author: irving, Texas Internet: Extended stay America

Jun 10 2017
Kilpatrick Insurance Company Shreveport. La Manager Hazel Kennedy I worked​ for commissions only, had a debit that the company choose for me. Wherever a policy would lapse that I did not write, It was a charge back to me and deducted the previous agent commissions from my paychecks. Cost me thousands of dollars. Some weeks my paycheck was $0. This has happened to many many Kilpatrick agents. Very high turnover. You are not told at the interview or training that they will charge you terminated agents commissions. I was treated very badly in front of other agents during our morning meeting. I was terminated because after 14 month i deserved a vacation. I planned a week long vacation with my cancer physicians and needed my second colonoscopy. My vacation was denied, i was terminated and Kilpatrick cancelled my health insurance so I could not attend my doctor appointments. I would like to file a civil lawsuit but I'm sick and do not have the funds because Kilpatrick Insurance terminated me. Longview Texas Author: Longview, Texas Sales People: Kilpatrick Insurance Company Shreveport. La Manager Hazel Kennedy Longview, Texas