VERSAILLES BIARRITZ APTS (JASON, COMPLEX MANAGER) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Versailles Biarritz Apts (Jason, Complex Manager)
There may be more specific results for "Versailles Biarritz Apts (Jason, Complex Manager)"
For more specific results for "Versailles Biarritz Apts (Jason, Complex Manager)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
Lesaifare publishers Jason hanson's spy and survival As in previous posts, proven scammers from way back St. Paul Internet MN Author: Tinley Park, Illinois Computer Fraud: Lesaifare publishers Baltimore, MD

Apr 26 2017
LuxStyle International They after they sent me a letter for a package I never received I was very upset. I never heard of them or ordered such a product. They after sent me multiple letter threatening to take legal action. Meanwhile any respectable company has a contact number Manager Internet Author: toronto, Alabama Skin Care: LuxStyle International Internet

Apr 25 2017
House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne We wasted $264. On a bridesmaid dress for my daughter to wear at my sons wedding. It came in 3 sizes to big for her. Orland Park Illinois Author: Morris, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne Orland Park , Illinois

Apr 24 2017
Yong Hui, The manager of www.vipprogramer.com has stolen 500 $. He will make you to transfer cash by Western Union and will offer some discount for that. After that you will never hear from him, your money is gone. PLEASE NEVER BUY ANY THINGS FROM THIS COMPANY!Shenzhen, China Internet Author: Oslo, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Cellular Phone Companies: Vipprogrammer.com Internet

Apr 21 2017
Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Charleston Grand Hotel On April 13, 2017 I arrived to Ashley Lodge, located at 188 Judge Street, Harleyville, SC 29448. I had made the reservation through Hotels.com for two rooms for one night. As I mentioned to the receptionist Veronica at the time, the accommodation was very unsatisfactory in the following ways: When we arrived at the property, the hotel didn't look like any of the advertised photos on the website. Although we had booked on Hotels.com and supplied the number of guests, we were informed of a $10 charge for extra adult. We asked to see the policy that defined this but the receptionist was unable to produce any policy document. . It is a rip off. Harleyville South Carolina Author: Kernersville , North Carolina Hotel: Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Harleyville , South Carolina

Apr 20 2017
North & South Express LLC NSA Rod A Larson Financially unstable, does not pay drivers, victim of his own doings WillowPark Texas TCP Logistics is the NEW North and South Express Author: omaha, Nebraska Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics WillowPark, Texas

Apr 20 2017
Jason Allen law firm Money charged to my account for no services Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Work Place Bullies: Jason Allen law firm Internet

Apr 20 2017
United Personal Loan Jason JeterSenior ExecutiveBriggs Law Firm Trying to send me lawsuit and wage garnishment that is false Houston Tx Internet Author: Aberdeen Proving Grounds, Maryland Financial Services: United Personal Loan Internet

Apr 19 2017
Pr Kick - Pr Manager John Harnon Do not trust this comany. Save your money. las vegas Nevada Author: California Public Relations: Pr Kick las vegas, Nevada

Apr 18 2017
Dr. Jason Hamilton Osborn Head and Neck Institute Unethical, Unskilled, Damaging Surgeon Los angeles California Author: New York Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Jason Hamilton Los angeles, California

Apr 18 2017
Pitman Construction Property Manager Camilla Arthur, Walter & Walter, Derey Properties Registered in Virginia and West Virginia Foreigh C / corporation Bullying Property Manager Roanoke Virginia They are not alone! I lived in one of their properties Author: Vinton, Virginia Racists: Civil Rights Violators: Pitman Construction Property Manager Roanoke, Virginia

Apr 18 2017
ND Professional Locksmith ND Professional Garage and Locksmiths I am a manager at Salt Lake Valley Habitat for Humanity. On 03/31/17, one of our home owner selectees locked her keys in her car. . Salt Lake City Utah Author: KAYSVILLE, Utah Bait-and-Switch: ND Professional Locksmith Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 18 2017
Turnkey Auto Group Kristina Roberts, Manager I was told a refund would be mailed when I cancelled but none came. W. Palm Beach Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Warranty: Turnkey Auto Group W. Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 18 2017
Blue Housing Management Charlene Tillmanctillman@bluehousingmanagement.comHiring manager: Debra Law I was told that my resume was found online. That seemed reasonable because I am using several job finders while aggressively seeking employment and I had previously been solicited by reputable companies proceeding this . Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Blue Housing Management Internet

Apr 17 2017
American home Shield Manager has never called me back nor have they gotten my washer and dryer. Washer has been broke and was determined unfixable dryer is computerized to the washer so in order for my washer to work with the dryer it has to have a new dryer because the new one they want to possibly give me will not work with my dryer so I have been in limbo for over a week and no one called me back and I have no washer and dryer for three weeks now. They're rude ! They should be audited !!!! Nationwide Author: Daytona beach , Florida Attorney Generals: American home Shield Nationwide

Apr 16 2017
Lowes Home Improvement , Manager Brittany, Assistant Manager Donna, Department Rep Kimberlee, Corporate Customer Care Phil Ongoing Nightmare from Lowes. Now at 16 Months waiting for my Home Shades to be working. Terrible Installation. No one from Company or Corporate cares. Cape Coral Florida Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Home Improvements: Lowes Home Improvement Cape Coral, Florida

Apr 15 2017
Orthopaedic Specialty Group, P.C & ORTHOFast - Steve Fiore, CEO, Megan Poleto, Dir. PT., Dave Mancuso,P.T, ATC. Josh Hutton, P.T., Sandra Coppola, Operations Manager, James J. FitzGibbon's. Deceptive. Failure To Carry Out Patient Health Plan. Breech of Professional Ethics. Patient Neglect. Retaliation. Failure to Monitor Patients Healthcare Fairfield Connecticut Author: White Plains, New York Physical Therapists: Orthopaedic Specialty Group, P.C & ORTHOFast Fairfield, Connecticut

Apr 15 2017
VALU-PASS the suppose to be manager came on the phone as I had to many questions about what the recording was saying and what the telemarketer had said.I was told I AM NOT GOING TO CANCEL ANYTHING and this was BEFORE the presentation/recorder was completed MITLAND Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Telemarketers: VALU-PASS MITLAND, Florida

Apr 15 2017
AT&T Installation manager They called me a stupid uneducated n*r, and said I need to go back to the jungle! Key west Florida Author: Key west, Florida Telephone Companies: AT&T Key west, Florida

Apr 14 2017
Rejuva Complex Happiskin Care, Dermaneau REJUVA COMPLEX SCAM! Fountain Valley California Author: PORT CHARLOTTE, Florida Skin Care: Rejuva Complex Nationwide

Apr 14 2017
Fulvio Carrieri - Export Manager @ Stilema A scammer that professionally dedicates his time to rip off good honest working people, stealing their money. He deserves to be in jail FOR A LONG TIME!!! Gallo di Petriano (PU) PU - Italy Author: Miami, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Fulvio Carrieri - Export Manager @ Stilema Gallo di Petriano (PU), Italy

Apr 13 2017
Alsbou Motors, Mr. Bilal Alsbou, Owner, Ms. Sonia Rolland, General Manager Excuses and more excuses. Avoid like the plague Milwaukie Oregon
Author: Oregon Auto Dealers: Alsbou Motors Milwaukie, Oregon

Apr 13 2017
Nexacell Adaptive Eye Complex After paying a $4.95 shipping fee for the eye serum I had to also pay $6.95 for shipping of the Adaptive Eye Complex. Since then I have been charged $180 3 times in the past month. Internet Author: Huntingdon, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Nexacell Internet

Apr 13 2017
Top Hat Cleaners Kevin McClain Damaged clothes and they would not pay for new item. Kevin McClain manager / owner was the rudest person. He Cursed Me Out Austin Texas Author: Cedar Park , Texas Cleaning Services: Top Hat Cleaners Austin, Texas

Apr 13 2017
Nationwide Insurance Jason HermanTonya Waters altered my policy and changed dates with false time stamping and refuse pay for my loss on bad faith claim conover, NC Nationwide North Carolina Ohio Author: conover, North Carolina Work Place Bullies: Nationwide Insurance Nationwide