Your Search | versatalk, freedom gold

1, Report #1190613

Nov 21 2014
David Johnson Bank of New York Kevin Foster On Monday I received a phone call saying that I would be receiving $8,400 in the form of a government grant since I had been paying my taxes and was an outstanding citizen. Since Monday I have drained my daughter's college account and my bank account with GreenDot MoneyPak cards. The total amount that I have given out is $3,595 with promised deliveries of paying fees of different amounts...ranging from $225 to $885. Please help me get my money back as I am not working and have absolutely no income due to major back surgery on November 12th. Please help me!!! New Yory New York Author: Gold Canyon, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: David Johnson Bank of New York

2, Report #1190475

Nov 21 2014
Fiesta fabrics Gold value international I was a independent commissioned sales agent for him from 2012-2014 and he FAILED to pay ALL monies due my lawyer is now in contact  Los Angeles California Author: NYC, New York Business Consulting: Fiesta fabrics Los Angeles, California

3, Report #1190465

Nov 21 2014
Vikash Bisnajak V international Vikash Bisnajak real estate enterprises ltd. Avinaash Bisnajak This company is a fraudulent company. They pretend to finance you and require u to send them funds or give you money and then they don't do anything in return then disappear after. Paramaribo Suriname Nationwide
Author: dorchester, Massachusetts Gold & Silver Investments: Vikash Bisnajak Nationwide

4, Report #420321

Nov 21 2014
Lear Capital REVIEW: CUSTOMER SATISFACTION COMMITMENT: Lear Capital is committed to customer satisfaction and constantly seeks ways to further improve its high-quality customer service. We are committed to helping our clients successfully diversify their portfolios, protect their savings and retirement income, and guard against risk through timely investments in gold, silver, platinum and other precious metals. Coast to coast. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lear Capital pledges to always resolve any issues. Feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Lear Capital. Verified Safe Business.
Author: Richardson, Texas Investment Brokers: Lear Capital - Sterling Trust | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Los Angeles, California

5, Report #1190288

Nov 20 2014
Gold Star Transport Auto Transport scam operation Long Island, NY Internet, New York Author: Naples, Florida Auto Transporters: Gold Star Transport Internet

6, Report #1190287

Nov 20 2014
juveliere/rejuvius diamond eye cream, gold infusion face serum free trial offer pay shipping only is a scam they charged me $87.67 and $97.88 plus $95 s/h for each Internet Author: manistee, Michigan Beauty Salons: juveliere/rejuvius Internet

7, Report #1190255

Nov 20 2014
Gold Stash Sent jewelry for an estimate, jewelry delivered, I have left several emails and voicemails and have heard nothing back. Mesa, AZ Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Gold Scrap Buyers: Gold Stash Internet

8, Report #1190082

Nov 19 2014
The Freedom Fighters Network---- Club Freedom Took my Money--Made it impossilbe to get Refunds--Still Waiting 10 Days since refund request Internet Author: Other Travel Services: The Freedom Fighters Network Internet

Nov 19 2014
Sell us Gold buys stolet myn jewelry bought my stolen jewelry from thieg Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Pawn Brokers: Sell us Gold Austin, Texas

Nov 17 2014
Freedom Life Insurance Of America Health Insurance Predators San Antonio Texas Author: Carlton, Georgia Health Insurance: Freedom Life Insurance Of America San Antonio, Texas

Nov 17 2014
Happy Tradie Happy Tradies, Karly, Sarah Manton Ripped off, poor quality work, contractor incompetent, company unreliable, false advertising, lied to Nationwide Author: Gold coast, Cleaning Services: Happy Tradie Nationwide

Nov 11 2014
jewerlyroom I bought a ring supposable from Honolulu but the package came from hongkong why??????are they realy liquidated honolulu Hawaii Author: boambee east, Alabama Gold & Silver Investments: jewerlyroom honolulu, Hawaii

Nov 09 2014
Freedom Fighters Network FFN, The freedom Fighters network, Angela Moore, Jordan Schultz, SMODV, Aaron Belsham, Illigal Pymamid steals credit card information Internet Author: Oak Lawn, Illinois Work at Home Business: Freedom Fighters Network Internet

Nov 08 2014
Freedom Rent To Own FREEDOM RENT TO OWN SCAMMED ME!!!! Denver Colorado Author: Cumming, Georgia Realtors: Freedom Rent To Own Denver , Colorado

Nov 03 2014
JMBULLION JM BULLION JMB Hassle, Scam, Rip-Off, cheat, steal, Robbery, drag, BAD, poor, no-good, beware, careless, robotic, uncompromising, discompassionate Nationwide Author: West Palm beach, Florida Gold & Silver Investments: JMBULLION Nationwide

Nov 03 2014
Freedom Performance Exhaust Falts Advertising Gardena California Author: Voorheesville, New York Motorcycles: Freedom Performance Exhaust Gardena, California

Nov 02 2014
Alexandros Jewelry of Fira, Santorini, Greece FORUM OF OIAFIRA- GOLD STREET I purchased ruby and pink saphire earrings and necklace set in pink gold by the jeweler Crivelli. Alexandros Rogavopolous did a bait and switch on the agreed upon amount of $7,000.00 american dollars and he charged me 7100€. The receipt was extremely small print and I could not see without my glasses that Alexandros changed the agreed upon amount of 5589.27 € was changed to 7100€. This was clearly a bait and switch Fira Santorini, Greece Author: Prospect, Kentucky Liars: Alexandros Jewelry of Fira, Santorini, Greece Nationwide

Nov 02 2014
PRESERVATION OF WEALTH / JUSTIN DAVIS I made three purchases in april, is already november, and I just received just one. Addison Texas Author: MIAMI, Florida Gold & Silver Investments: PRESERVATION OF WEALTH Addison, Texas

Oct 28 2014
Camping World of NorthWest Florida Freedom Roads Was hired at Camping World, relocated from NJ, came back to FL, they said I had no job Gulf Breeze, Florida Author: Gulf Breeze, Florida Liars: Camping World of NorthWest Florida Gulf Breeze, Florida

Oct 26 2014
Global Expeditions Gold Crown Resort Walid Ghaleb SCAM ARTIST WALID GHALLEB SAN ANTONIO Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Travel Agents: Global Expeditions San Antonio, Texas

Oct 24 2014
northwest territorial mint northwest territorial mint charged my CC (AMEX) 08/20/14... and has still not shipped the product as of 10/24/14. dayton Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Gold & Silver Investments: northwest territorial mint dayton, Nevada

Oct 22 2014
Worldofwarcraftgold4u I paid for Warcraft virtual gold and they did not deliver. Internet Author: Lynnwood, Washington Internet: Worldofwarcraftgold4u Internet

Oct 22 2014
U.S. Gold Bureau REVIEW: U.S. Gold Bureau dedicated to total customer satisfaction. U.S. Gold Bureau is leading choice for education & investments in precious metal bullion bars, coins, Investment Grade & numismatic coins, diamonds, & other alternative assets. Author: minooka, Illinois Financial Services: US GOLD BUREAU AUSTIN, Texas

Oct 21 2014
U.S. Gold Bureau REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: United States Gold Bureau dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. U.S. Gold Bureau implemented strategic changes ensuring clients' success, focusing on finding ways in assisting clients in securing assets through physical precious metals, diamonds, & alternative assets, even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – U.S. Gold Bureau pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with the United States Gold Bureau, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: MILFORD, Connecticut Gold & Silver Investments: US GOLD BUREAU Austin, Texas

Oct 21 2014
gold coast coin and bullion troy or LIAR yelling at me newport beach california Author: Chicago, Illinois Gold & Silver Investments: gold coast coin and bullion newport beach, Select State/Province