VETERINARIANS "PRESCRIBING" COMMERCIAL DOG AND CAT FOODS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Veterinarians "Prescribing" Commercial Dog And Cat Foods
There may be more specific results for "Veterinarians "Prescribing" Commercial Dog And Cat Foods"
For more specific results for "Veterinarians "Prescribing" Commercial Dog And Cat Foods"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
Public Moving Services Horrible Returning Calls and Raise Prices Does not Follow their Contract Charlotte NC North Carolina Author: Lacey, Washington Moving Companies: Public Moving Services Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
A 1 ASPHALT A1 PAVING Took a deposit from me to Blacktop my driveway and never came back EDISION New Jersey Author: OLD BRIDGE, New Jersey Home Improvements: A 1 ASPHALT EDISION, New Jersey

Aug 17 2017
No Parking LLC Stole money Louisville, KY and Dallas, TX Louisville, Kentucky and Dallas Texas Author: Louisville, Kentucky Builders & Contractors: No Parking LLC Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Terminix 7/8/17 signed contract and as of 8/17/17 the work has not been completed. Continue to have evidence of mice inside my home. Johnson city Tennessee Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Exterminating: Terminix Johnson city, Tennessee

Aug 17 2017
skinrevive4you Too late to cancel order and no return policy Ann Arbor Internet Author: Palos Hills, Illinois Beauty Salons: skinrevive4you Internet

Aug 17 2017
Woww fashion No delivery and web site closed down internet internet Author: Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Woww fashion Internet

Aug 17 2017
DAR WATERFRONT DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES I did not buy anything from Brio Day and night Serum. I saw the advert online that they are giving free sample just the shipping fee is what you are supposed to pay. I am not owing this company any money. I couldn't use the products because it burnt my skin in my first trial. SHERMAN OAKS CALIFORNIA Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Beauty Products: DAR WATERFRONT SHERMAN OAX,

Aug 17 2017
Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management, Pain Management Associates, PMA Physicians Dr. Matt Harris I was a victim of Dr. Matthew Harris's greed and carelessness. BEWARE of this horrible man. Laguna Hills and Irvine, CA California Author: Laguna Hills, California Doctors: Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management Laguna Hills, California

Aug 17 2017
SPF International Corporation Secure Platform Funding - CEO Bruce Green of secureplatformfunding.com Secureplatformfunding.com Scamed EUR50,000 From Me And Delivered Fake Bank Guarantee - FRAUD Bruce Green CEO SCAM Majuro Nationwide Author: London, Financial Services: SPF International Corporation Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
T Mobile I have been with the company since 2008 and I they have changed for the worse. They use to care about their customers, but now they only care for their profits. I have had issues with Samsung phones twice on less than 6 months!!! To get a replacement is rare without shelling out another couple hundred dollars. The service is poor and does not work in areas locally and when traveling.Nationwide Author: Sandy, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Elly's world I order some straight news for 4999 got to email saying thank you for ordering it will take 4 to 6 weeks and when I went back to check the tracking and try to get a tracking it says the page is not found the store is not found and when I sent the email out to the support group still no answer and I sent about 4 Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Elly word Internet

Aug 17 2017
BrushWiz Brushwiz.com‎ TOOK MY PAYMENT! and never deliver what I ordered. Internet Author: Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin Printing & Copy Services: BrushWiz Internet

Aug 16 2017
Woww Fashion Elly's world. com On July 23, 2017 I purchased a hair steamer straightener for $49.99 from this company on Facebook and I went to check on my order and the place is no longer active. The whole page is gone and I've been debited the money out of my bank but still have not received the item. I plan to contact my bank in the morning and dispute the charge on my account and also plan to file with the BBB against the company also. Internet Author: Horseshoe Bay, Texas Beauty Salons: Woww Fashion Internet

Aug 16 2017
allumineye/ and allumineye I was looking at my bank statement and I notice that there was a charge for 86.95 and one for 8995 so I looked up the numbers and called them back and they gave a different number for each one .Then i talk to this lady I forgot to get her name, She said I could not get my money back due that the trial was over I told her I didnt realize that there was 14 day trial amd I wanted my money back she said no, she kept on trying to get me a 35& of if i still wanted to get more and I told her no, i just wanted my money back she was very rude with me and I told her that I was going to call someone about this product she said go ahead they wont do anything about it. I told her this product wasn't that great and should not of cost that much I am so angry with the way she treated me I still should get something back. california and nevada i know that isnt a city Nevada Author: forest grove, Oregon Eye Care: allumineye/ and allumineye california also, Nevada

Aug 16 2017
Jody's Secret I ordered on June 17th and never received my order Internet Author: Sapulpa, Oklahoma Telemarketers: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 16 2017
derma renue Was told I was receiving a free trial and all I needed to do was pay the shipping. Nevada Internet Author: Martinez, California Skin Care: derma renue Internet

Aug 16 2017
SOPRETTY THEBUYERS-FASIONCLUB Free Earrings turned into $98.99. I called and they said no refund.I'm on low income. I didn't see anything about trial. Internet Author: Fairfield, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: SOPRETTY Internet

Aug 16 2017
Don Addison Design and Build Construction Adonis Elmer Addison:New Direction Builders:AZ Desert Design Homes:American Handiman Services: Fradulent Contracting, Fradulent Schemes, Theft of Funds Phoenix Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Don Addison Design and Build Construction Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 16 2017
Thrive Market I CANCELLED my membership during free trial period, confirmed by email & phonecall, they CHARGED ME $60 ANYWAY, CANNOT GET A REFUND, NEED A LAWYER TO START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THE$E BEA$T$! I AM ELDERLY AND SURVIVE ON $300 A MONTH S.SECURITY- I CANNOT AFFORD EVEN A $5 MEMBERSHIP, LET ALONE $60 THEY JUST STOLE FROM ME! THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BEYOND NASTY AND THEY ARE VERY DISRESPECTFUL!! PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME! I DON'T KNOW Nationwide Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Thrive Market Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Unfortunately, I fell for another insurance scam. I am a vulnerable widow on disability. I lost my son to brain cancer 7 months after disconnecting my husband of 32 yrs from life support. I called begging and crying and they sent me an e-mail claiming the Another company who does not care if they rip-off a grieving widow who lost a child 7 months later. They are pure evil. Avoid them like the plague. Wisconsin Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Internet

Aug 16 2017
Perfect Skin Unknown Unexpected continuing association with charges Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: Perfect Skin Internet

Aug 16 2017
Kkw beauty bag Promise me a product spend 25 and never receive Internet Author: Elk Grove, California Skin Care: Kkw beauty bag Internet

Aug 16 2017
DENNIS P BLOCK DENNIS P BLOCK & ASSOCIATES My Lawyer violated my legals rights as required in CalBAR Rule 3-100 and I lost 24,200.00 I am retired, senior citizen and is hard to start again. Valley Village California Author: la habra heights, California Lawyers: DENNIS P BLOCK Valley Village, California

Aug 16 2017
Glamor Trends CONTINUE TO SEND ME WATCHES AND JEWELRY MONTHLY.I CANCELLED BUT CONTINUE TO RECEIVE. santa barbara California Author: oxnard, California Unusual Rip-Off: Glamor Trends santa barbara, California

Aug 16 2017
Nugenix I ordered a free trial with an agreement of 4.99 for shipping and to prevent fraud, preventing people from reordering. And now have been charged 74.99 for something I have not ordered. Salt lake Utah Author: Malabar, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Nugenix Salt lake, Utah