Your Search | video computer store, dba computer personalities systems

Jul 26 2016
LDC Collection Systems A total scam Internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Collection Agencies: LDC Collection Systems Internet

Jul 26 2016
247VIPCLUB Scam did not pay me once i completed the task and then suspended my account Internet
Author: Enid, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: 247VIPCLUB Internet

Jul 26 2016
First American Payment Systems Credit Card Merchant Service Hostage Ft. Worth, Texas Nationwide Author: Addison, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First American Payment Systems Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Interactive Systems & Technologies Took over $1,000 of my money and did not provide a product - won't return my money. Jasper Georgia Author: Wheeling, Illinois Car Parts & Accessories: Interactive Systems & Technologies Jasper, Georgia

Business Finance Store Irvine California
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Business Finance Store Irvine, California

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store This company overcharged my husband and I for trying to help us start our business! Fountain Valley, California This Complaint Is Proven to be Completely False. Irrefutable Proof Below. Author: Crystal Spring, Pennsylvania Financial Services: The Business Finance Store Fountain Valley, California

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store These people ask you for money to get a loan. This is against the law. Internet, Internet This Guy Has No Idea What He is Saying Author: , Internet Fraud: The Business Finance Store Internet

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store The Business Finance Institute Misrepresents, Oversell, Breach of Contract, Rip Off, Law Suit Fountain Valley, California BFS helped me when I needed It most. They are honest and ethical and I couldn't have done it without them! Author: Seattle, Washington Credit & Debt Services: The Business Finance Store Fountain Valley, California

Jul 25 2016
Networx Systems, LLC rip off charge my card without me asking for any service san jose Nationwide Author: san jose, California Building Products: Networx Systems, LLC Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Autotask Corporation Autotask False Advertising Tactics to Lure MSPs into Contract! New York Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Computer Software: Autotask Corporation Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Hq international trading group co.,Ltd Joey R,Alice Liu,Tianxin Yang Fraud through internet.they cheated me with money $747 and never sent my Goods. Shenzhen Guangdong Author: Lusaka , Alabama Computer Fraud: Hq international trading group co.,Ltd Internet

Jul 25 2016
Domain SEO Service Registration Corp. trying to make me pay for my domain Author: limestone, Maine Computer Fraud: Domain SEO Service Registration Corp.

Jul 25 2016
Subspeak.com Online store Internet Author: Niles, Illinois Clothing Stores: Subspeak.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
Blue Systems International Keith Gooselaw Scammed PI beware they will take your money, not do work and then sue you Santa Ana California
Author: Santa Ana, California Private Investigators: Blue Systems International Santa Ana, California

Jul 25 2016
WWW.SAFECART.COM charge of 46.97 on my credit card for soft ware I did not ordered Fed WAy Washington Author: MOSS POINT, Mississippi Computer Software: WWW.SAFECART.COM Fed Way, Washington

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store The Business Finance Store does nothing but stroke your ego and then pull the rug out from under you. SCAM!!!! Santa Ana, California This Report Is Proven to be Completely False. Irrefutable Proof Below. Author: , Internet Financial Services: Business Finance Store Santa Ana, California

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store Lending Internet Author: Westminster, Colorado Loans: Business Finance Store Internet

Jul 25 2016
fast fix123, and/or supportsafecart.com customerservice@safecart.com ripped us off after we paid $300.00 and another 600.00 for lifetime protection Internet Florida Author: lincoln, Nebraska Computer Fraud: fast fix123 Internet

Jul 25 2016
A.D. Communication; Alex Delatoba; Marla Delatoba; Marla Adoracion Fimbres Be very aware of this scam artist! He walked into my company and put viruses on my computer and then charged to 'make my system work' Chula Vista California
Author: Chula Vista, California Computer Fraud: A.D. Communication Chula Vista, California

Clx systems inc Medina Minnesota
Author: salem, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Clx systems inc Medina, Minnesota

Jul 25 2016
FanBox alpha empowr.open alpha IPL fees late fees utilized available pending 90 matured money no cash out 3 years san diego California Author: ventura, California Computer Marketing Companies: FanBox alpha san diego, California

Jul 25 2016
Lincoln Academy online high school diploma Lincoln Academy online high school diploma They were busted for fraud forgiven fake diplomas and I was one of them Internet Author: Vilonia, Arkansas Computer Fraud: Lincoln Academy online high school diploma Internet

Jul 25 2016
Swap.com Took my clothes did not give me money for them but charged me money to store them!! Internet Author: Oakley , California Sales People: Swap.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
USPS usps denies claims for no reason wont aprove claim they damage my computer during shipping new orleans Internet
Author: new orleans, Louisiana Courier Services: USPS Internet

Jul 25 2016
Sites World Wide Online Client Services Received NOTHING in exchange for my money Las Vegas (?) Internet/Nevada Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Computer Marketing Companies: Sites World Wide Internet