Your Search | viejas casino in alpine, ca

Oct 09 2015
Sean Andrew O'Neal Sean Andrew Sipos Defrauded his own Father in Law of $190,000 Rancho Palos Verdes California Another Richard Houghton Trick Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean Andrew O'Neal Rancho Palos Verdes, California

Oct 09 2015
Anthony Morrison They took money $49.95 from my card without authorization and provide an in active number for customer service. This is theft! Internet Author: KANSAS CITY, Missouri Seminar Programs: Anthony Morrison Internet

Oct 09 2015
Alex Muebleria I went to a local furniture store in Austin, Texas called Mubleria Alex. When I went to buy a bedroom set, I mentioned I wanted to pay in payments since I did not have good credit. The sales person named Jospeph and store manager Minie, sold me a bedroom set which totalled 2,750 plus state tax. I asked how long it and how much my paymnets would be and they told me until I finished paying off the amount of $2,750.00 plus tax. They mentioned to me that I could finish paying off the furniture until I reached the amount of $2,750.00 and that it would improve mey credit.  Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Alex Muebleria Austin, Texas

Oct 09 2015
Abram Elijah Bishop Abram Elijah, Senior Pastor Credit card processing machine. Saves you in transaction charges, but instead ties you into crazy charges. phiadelphia Pennsylvania Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: Abram Elijah phiadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 09 2015
authority tax services Los Angeles CA sent co.apoxamently 6500 dollars all they did is file extensions for 2yrs per IRS los Angeles California Author: NORTH ROYALTON, Ohio Accounting: Income Tax Service: authority tax services Internet

Oct 09 2015
Visions Outreach, Inc./Leonard Morgan Visions Outreach, Inc. reached out with only one vision in mind: to rip me off College Park Georgia Author: College Park, Georgia Nonprofit Organizations: Visions Outreach, Inc./Leonard Morgan College Park, Georgia

Oct 09 2015
Dr David Williams Dr DAVID Williams website is in fact a rip off. They are okay as long as you don't decide to return something. Internet Author: Waterbury, Connecticut Alternative Health: Dr David Williams Internet

Oct 09 2015
JaneowenPR Jane owen, Janeowenpr JaneowenPR a scam, will do nothing but make empty promises and take your money without doing anything at all West Hollywood, CA , Uni California Author: , Internet Marketing Companies: JaneowenPR West Hollywood, CA , Uni, California

Oct 09 2015
Car Monkeys Sold me a motor that looks like it was in a feild for years Wyckoff New Jersey
Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto Parts: Car Monkeys Wyckoff, New Jersey

Oct 09 2015
Liberty Lantern Over-charged. Product doesn't work. Contact Phone number not in service. [862-437-1111] NJ, 07866 Author: Whitewater, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: Liberty Lantern Internet

Oct 09 2015
07:49 AM Debt council sent an email telling me that I owed them money but didn't give me a buisness name or phone number. did not state in email. Internet Author: Albertville, Alabama Internet: Internet

Oct 09 2015
Network capital funding a bunch of lies iirvine. ca. Nationwide Author: Washington Mortgage Brokers: network capital funding Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Smartphone traders I traded in my iPhone 5s 32G from Verizon. They gave me a quote of $223 dollars pending the condition of the phone. Reno Nevada
Author: Coudersport, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Smartphone traders Internet

Oct 09 2015
Legal Sheild Davis Miles McGuire Gardner, PLLC Taken Hard Eran Money Nothing in return but disrescpect Ada Oklahoma Author: Phoenix, Arizona Legal Services: Legal Sheild Ada, Oklahoma

Oct 08 2015
USA Billing Discount They called me and told the something we giving discount in utilities bills. I had end up deposited 1000 in to there account And then receiving charge back from companies.Then I had to pay money again and lots of stress as well. California Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Liars: USA Billing Discount Internet

Oct 08 2015
Prime Acceptance Auto Corp Unlawful rights of repossession Salt lake Utah Always A Sob Story! Author: Henderson , Nevada Auto & Truck Rental: Prime Acceptance Auto Corp Utah,

Oct 08 2015
Woodies cafe Charged 44 dollars for cold fish cuisine and long hard fish bone in wife's pasta meal Santa cruz California Author: Santa cruz, California Restaurants: Woodies cafe Santa cruz, California

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 08 2015
Sparkletts Sparkletts, Los Angeles, CA Stay away From Sparkletts Los Angeles Texas Author: Los Angeles , California Bottled Water Delivery: Sparkletts Dallas, Texas

Oct 08 2015
Auto Loans LLC Saying we can move my bill date, Agreeing then adding a extra $100 to bill. Not in the US. Never told us that when we made a payment is was ONLY for interest. Well still have to pay back the full amount Internet Adding how much paid Author: Pueblo, Colorado Loans: Auto Loans LLC Internet

Oct 08 2015
Sean O'Neal of O'Neal Strategy Group Charged with Fraud Rolling Hills Estates California
Sean O'Neal defrauds own father-in-law Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rolling Hills Estates, California

Oct 08 2015
rasberry ketone Royal Garcinia Cabogia I tried a trial bottle of the weight loss Garcinia they said I only had to pay for shipping which was 4.95 and I could cancell with in 14 days well I payed for it on the 21st of September I recieved it 25th of September I notice my money was missing on the 8th of October  Nationwide Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: rasberry ketone Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
International Academy of Design and Technology Location I tampa fl an it is a known fact that this company was charging for lab use ext. and other things at the students for not using. Which would has resulted in very high student loan debt. I spent about $75,000 on an AA degree. I am looking for student loan relief. Tampa Bay FL / Chicago Illinois Florida Author: FLORIDA, Florida Colleges and Universities: International Academy of Design and Technology tampa, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Fatima's Discount Food Store St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Salvation Army Receives food meant for food bank users, and sells it to poor people on a tab tp poor people for them to pay on their welfare checks Edmonton Alberta To the former professional Author: Edmonton, Alberta Questionable Activities: Fatima's Discount Food Store Edmonton, Alberta

Oct 08 2015
precision air & heating Nick Bryan workers fell thru ceiling when blowing insulation in attic. floors damaged,clean-up unsatisfactory. Chandler Arizona
Complete Idiots Author: Phoenix, Arizona Consumer Services: precision air & heating Chandler, Arizona