Your Search | village of mt. pleasant, ohio

Aug 02 2015
Brendan Keating The Equity Group Scott GodinoThe Equity Group Las Vegas CAUTION - Slick willy salesmen Las Vegas Nevada Notice of Pending Legal Action Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Real Estate Services: Brendan Keating The Equity Group Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 02 2015
Morad Parts Company Ed Crooked cleveland Ohio Author: marksville, Louisiana Auto Parts: Morad Parts Company cleveland, Ohio

Aug 02 2015
Sprint I bought my iphone 6 Gold 16 GB from a Sprint store at Manhasset on contract free basis with an assurance of unlocking it when I paid the entire outstanding amount in the end. As months passed by, I found the sprint’s prepaid connection quite expensive with poor internet connection. In fact, what they claim for having 4G internet connection is non-existent, most of the time you’ll find 3G on your phone. Nationwide Author: New York, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Aug 02 2015
villeli enterprises Richard Villelli, KV Aquadics , Mike Villelli, Sandpoint Vacation Rentals DO NOT RENT FROM VILLELLI ...I have been exposed to black mold in every m of the house. The well water is undrinkable, not able to shower with or boil for use. Panhandle Health ruled unsafe and undrinkable. cistern is full of bugs and roots. They refuse to fix anything. We are now in court. The home has been ruled inhabitable by Sandpoint Bonners Ferry Hope Idaho Author: Sandpoint, Idaho Better Business Bureau: villeli enterprises Sandpoint, Idaho

Absolute Construction/Keith Kovalcik Home Improvement Columbus Ohio
Author: Dublin, Ohio Building Services: Absolute Construction/Keith Kovalcik Columbus, Ohio

Aug 02 2015
Dr. Jon Stoneburner of Photo Therapy for Herpes. Non-Payment, Liar, Rip-off. Bradenton, FL 34203 Florida Author: bradenton, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Dr. Jon Stoneburner Bradenton, FL 34203, Florida

Aug 02 2015
Emmett Moore/t tradingschools.org. Guy is a fraud and illegally records trade rooms writes bad reviews of pretty good rooms, Threatens people with a bad review if they dont comply with allowing a trial. Enters rooms to evaluate for his blog under various names. I wonder if h Guy is a con artist California Internet Author: EQuogue, New York Business Consultants: Emmett Moore/t www.tradingschools.org. Internet

Aug 02 2015
Wealth Masters International. Karl Bassey. Jeremy Miner This Company offered big profits for a payment total of over $30,000.00. Internet Author: Encounter Bay., Computer Marketing Companies: Wealth Masters International Internet

Aug 02 2015
BOB'S DISCOUNT FURNITURE MY BOB'SBOB'S FURNITURE SINGLE MOM OF 8 BABIES NOW SLEEPING ON FLOOR LEVITTOWN Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: BRISTOL, Pennsylvania Furniture & Furnishings: BOB'S DISCOUNT FURNITURE Nationwide

Aug 02 2015
Texas Dodge Ed Bradly (owner)./mike Thomas (salesman) Ed Bradly owner of texas dodge / mije thomas salesman Texas Author: Amarillo, Texas Auto Dealers: Texas Dodge Texas

Aug 01 2015
Advanced Technical Support I think I've been scammed Internet Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Internet Service Providers: Advanced Technical Support Internet

Aug 01 2015
J & J Floors plus Renovations Jimmy Lee SpeightJimmie Lee SpeightJ and J FloorsJ and J Flooring Jimmy Lee Speight (42y.o.), known to Wilson, Chapel Hill, Raleigh-Durham, Harnette County, and other areas is a scammer at best. He demands most money up front and will bait and switltch on you. Next he will try to get you to pay a portion of the remaining balance, saying he need more materials. The job was never completed, and he refuses to answer the phone after about 50 calls. North Carolina
Author: Wilson, North Carolina Home Improvements: J & J Floors plus Renovations Internet

Jokers adio In walnut square mall Cheated us out of money. Dalton Georgia
Author: Dalton , Georgia Auto Audio Electronics: Jokers adio Dalton, Georgia

Aug 01 2015
ROSLYN VILLAGE VET I TRUSTED THIS PLACE WITH MY BELOVED PET ROSLYN, NY Nationwide Author: manhasset hills, New York Veterinarian Services: ROSLYN VILLAGE VET Nationwide

Aug 01 2015
Vtech support They had pop ups comin gon my computer. I purchased the virus protector for 499 and they did a clean up for 249. LIF TIME warranty anad I can not get a hold of them. They took me to their website Said they are used by QVC too It seemed legit. I had a defender virus on my computer, but I wiped it out. They said I can use it for 2 computers and I need it back , but can;t get a hold of anyone. I have tried many times to call them Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Computer Software: Vtech support Internet

Aug 01 2015
walmart money card they kept giving me accuses to my my card would not activate. even after telling them the important reason for purchasing the card they still had no resolution or answer for me but to give a refund that would take two weeks to recieve. i cant ask my utility people to put my bills on hold or ask a new job i desperately need to wait for me or had my sons father go with medication. i feel robbed and belittled. they would not let me speak to anyone higher up. my life hangs in the balance of something they sell and suppose to trust and they rip me off and left me shambled. Pasadena California answer Author: hanover, Pennsylvania Credit Services: walmart money card Nationwide

Aug 01 2015
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity  TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW Verified Safe. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity a boutique agency specializing in individualized attention. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity offers publicity, public relations, product placement, media training, interview prep, image evaluation, consultation, graphic art services, websites, & production.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Producers: SMH Records / Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. SMH Records / Jonathan Hay Publicity over 20 years experience, has worked with several high profile clients & launches national media campaigns for wide range of entertainment clients. SMH Records / Jonathan Hay Publicity will assist every step of the way, from getting projects acquired, marketed to audiences, seen by major critics & media outlets. Louisville , Kentucky

Aug 01 2015
Honshu Medicare We are in need of representatives in different regions in Canada, due to the challenges in processing payments here in Japan and UK from our clients/customers Tokyo Japan www.honshumedic Internet
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Collection Agencies: Honshu Medicare Internet

Aug 01 2015
Mario Contorino Sr. Firebird Camaro Specialties of New York,Mario Contorino Jnr. EAST COAST BANDIT MAN BossCamaro , EAST COAST BANDIT MAN BossCamaro Chester NewYork Internet Author: McAllen, Texas Auto Parts: Mario Contorino Sr. Internet

Aug 01 2015
Luis Arias Warlock Art & FX Studios aka Warlock Art and FX Studio aka Luis Arias warlock art and fx studios are scammers and liars who steal hundreds of dollars Lakeland Florida
Author: Wisconsin Liars: Luis Arias Lakeland, Florida

Aug 01 2015
Blow LLC Took 149.00 out of my account after I sent their product back. Los Angeles California Author: Susanville, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Blow LLC Los Angeles, California

Aug 01 2015
Bank of America - Brett Reynolds Complete fraud! This individual did not qualify me for a loan and lied continuously during the process Plano Texas
Author: Texas Loans: Bank of America - Brett Reynolds Plano , Texas

Aug 01 2015
Quality Used Engines False Advertising of Services and Warranty Very Deceptive Company Leawood Kansas Author: Sandy Ride, North Carolina Auto Parts: Quality Used Engines Leawood, Kansas

Aug 01 2015
Neudermis cream /Lavish Skin stated it was only $4.95 trail size got it and it was the smallest bottle I have ever seen and to boot it was 89.00 not 4.95 totally ripped off now I just got another order which I knew nothing about bam another 89.00 charged to my credit card. i.m done I called and cancelled both lavish skin care and neudermis cream . wasted a total of $360.00 I didn't even know about. Internet Author: Altamont , New York Advertising / Deceptive: Neudermis cream /Lavish Skin Internet

Aug 01 2015
austin ranch furniture bill yonavich Furniture Rip-Off Max - DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE CONS greenville Texas Author: mountain village, Colorado Furniture Manufactures: austin ranch furniture greenville, Texas