Your Search | village of mt. pleasant, ohio

Oct 20 2014
Benefit Alliance, Inc. Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage Scammed out of Perrysburg Ohio Julie- julie@benefitallianceinc.comGary Youssef -gary@benefitallianceinc.com Benefit Alliance, Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage, Free Rx Card, Prescription Discount Card Perrysburg Ohio Nationwide
Author: West Jordan, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Benefit Alliance, Inc. Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage Scammed out of Perrysburg Ohio Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
direct capital Steve there sexually harassing me Portsmouth New Hampshire Author: van wert, Ohio Brokerage Companies: direct capital Portsmouth, New Hampshire

Oct 20 2014
EPS90 EPS Total rip off/scam DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR FINANCING Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Warren, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EPS90 EPS Greenwood Village, Colorado

Oct 20 2014
American Law Inforcement Department Steven Jones Harrassment calls~ Ohio Author: Ohio Collection Agencies: American Law Inforcement Department Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
Go4emarket.com Ripped off in the Amount of $1,000 ,Money Gram and bank-transfer Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Computer Fraud: Go4emarket.com Internet

Oct 20 2014
absolute coffee cleanse I ordered the FREE trial of the garcinia cambogia and the absolute coffee cleanse. I then called and clearly told them to cancel any further orders which they said they did. I then get two more bottles and a bill on my credit card for $87.47 and $78.85. I am calling my credit card company and telling them I am not paying the bill and am returning the bottles unopened!!! So frustrating that I got sucked into this. santa ana california Nationwide Author: olmsted falls, Ohio Alternative Health: absolute coffee cleanse Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
iForce Staffing Bad Clients in a Still-Shaky Economy Worthington Ohio Author: Springboro, Ohio Employment Services: iForce Staffing Worthington, Ohio

Oct 19 2014
Alan Able Heating & Cooling NEVER EVER call or use this low life to make repairs for you! Zanesville, Franklin, Fairfield, Muskingum Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Maintenance Companies: Alan Able Heating & Cooling Zanesville, Ohio

Oct 18 2014
Nikita Maltsev Nikita Maltsev, Nick Maltsev, Nick Maltzev Nikita Maltsev runs an AdWords Credit Card Theft Scam!!!  Mississauga Ontario Author: Richmond Hill, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Nikita Maltsev Mississauga, Ontario

Oct 18 2014
(((REDACTED))) Unethical Business Practices and lack of follow through Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Mantrans, LLC & Global Re-manufacturing owner Darrell B. Moore Tallahassee, FL

Oct 18 2014
Direct Gardening DOA Bloomington Illinois Author: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina Nurseries: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois

Oct 18 2014
Sommer Auto Sales SCAM ARTISTS: will take you for your money and take car from u after 3 days and claim no insurance then when wanted to get my property out of car they give me so much run around instead of letting me get my property that is needed for work. Please be careful when a looking for a car as they will sell u a car for low down payments so they can have a reason to repo your car after only 3 days. I must admit they did give me a refund of half and claim the other half covers the cost of the tow for repo when in reality u had no reason to repo my car after only 3 days so when looking for a car be careful when u come across sommer auto sales in Reynoldsburg and Pataskala Reynoldsburg Ohio Author: Westerville, Ohio Auto Dealers: Sommer Auto Sales Reynoldsburg, Ohio

Oct 18 2014
Planet Fitness continue to charge account after cancellation and refuse to give refund. Stow Ohio Author: Canal Fulton, Ohio Misc. Health Specialists: Planet Fitness Stow, Ohio

Oct 18 2014
Kevin Olinger Playactioncustoms I have roders $300 worth of custom figures and sent him 2 others for repair--6 months ago! He has never delivered anything and now does not respond after weeks and weeks of making excuses. North Carolina Author: Athens, Ohio Customer: Kevin Olinger Playactioncustoms North carolina, Select State/Province

Oct 17 2014
Stubhuib Charged my credit card almost $12,000 Mt Pleasant SC Author: Mt Pleasant , South Carolina Ticket Sales: Stubhuib Select State/Province

Oct 17 2014
walmart web control Rebekah Bowden Pay to Shop Bentonville arkansas Author: mount pleasant, South Carolina Consumer Services: walmart web control Internet

Oct 17 2014
Dish TV I paid early termination fee and sent the equipment back and the last two emails from dish network were the charges of $17.00 for prepaid postage I used to return equipment and remotes. When I called 10/17/14 to pay the $17.00 stated on email the payment now is $24.63 something. They are extorting my personal banking account. Akron Nationwide Author: Akron, Ohio Cable TV: Dish TV Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Save Point Financial/Sam Rossi/Larry Bell/Michelle Page Home Saver RIP OFF LOAN MODIFICATION Save Point Financial/Home Saver Costa Mesa California Author: Ohio Loan Modification: Save Point Financial/Sam Rossi/Larry Bell/Michelle Page Costa Mesa, California

Oct 17 2014
Warranty Solutions Denies claims for covered repairs Lakewood Colorado Author: Ohio Auto Warranty: Warranty Solutions Lakewood, Colorado

Oct 16 2014
ATT AT&T iPad Data Plan a Rip-OFF and FCC- should shut -down this Company Dallas Texas Author: Toledo, Ohio Internet Service Providers: ATT Dallas, Texas

Oct 16 2014
Insight Global Solutions of Greenwood Village Colorado Recruitment Scam Brandon Smouse Greenwood Village Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado Employment Services: Insight Global Solutions of Greenwood Village Colorado Recruitment Scam Greenwood Village, Colorado

Oct 16 2014
Global Paranormal network Chuck Manning Chuck manning is a scam artist. Scammed me out of money and while he is off to jail its hard to find him. He then calls out to people for money. Watch out for sites he made like www.crisedu.com www.goingbeyondradio.comalways looking for handouts and I Global Paranormal,Crisedu,goingbeyondradio.com,jailbird,Chuck Manning Cincinnati Ohio Author: Houston , Texas Liars: Global Paranormal network Chuck Manning Internet

Oct 15 2014
United Cash Loans Rip Off Kentucky Author: Gahanna, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: United Cash Loans Nationwide

Oct 15 2014
EXTREME LEAD PROGRAM, MIKE ROGERS I paid $79.95 for 500,000 visitors to my website. I was quaranteed 500 optins. By my count I received 246 optin, but 96 were invalid emails. southwest Ohio Internet, OHIO Author: Bedford, Texas Internet Services: EXTREME LEAD PROGRAM Internet

Oct 15 2014
Dr. Milburn's Eye care I have gone to his office several times in regards to my glasses falling off my face. And they sure did look busy fixing them but same day they fell off my head again. I called to speak with doctor in regards to this problem and he won't speak to me. Th Dr. Milburn, He will charge you to go blind. Medina Ohio Author: Medina, Ohio Eye Care: Dr. Milburn's Eye care Medina, Ohio