Your Search | visa acclaim, edebitpay, liberty union card, i card services, impact ach, executive health care
There may be more reports for "visa acclaim, edebitpay, liberty union card, i card services, impact ach, executive health care"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "visa acclaim, edebitpay, liberty union card, i card services, impact ach, executive health care"

Jan 19 2017
Preeminent Pet Travel Preeminent Pet Travel Preeminent Pet Travel are fake this is a complete scam. Luckily we figured it out before we paid for the dog at a western union. Don't trust craigslist and definitely don't pay for a dog you haven't seen. Stay local. The phone number to call them at is a fake made number. Fake. No real positive reviews. Mentioned in several scams. Website is a wix site? I mean come on. Arlington Virginia
Author: Alabama Travel Agencies: Preeminent Pet Travel Arlington, Virginia

Jan 19 2017
Suburban Propane Suburban Propane Very hostile and angry propane service provider. Threatened to remove their tank because I questioned their business practices and complained about an employee. In retaliation, they informed me they planned to retreive their tank after just filling it!!!! These people lie routinely about service and prices. They are infamous for such business conduct. Oakhurst, CA and Auberry, CA California Author: Auberry, California Consumer Services: Suburban Propane Oakhurst, California

Jan 19 2017
Hobbies Discount Chris Oliver The ad read :1X High Powered Waterproof Night Vision Binoculars $49.99 Told me I watch too many movies night vision cost $500 Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 19 2017
opticsfast charged more for services than quoted. then witheld my property when i did not pay thier escalated price Nationwide Author: chattanooga, Tennessee Consumer Services: opticsfast Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Andrea Keller Keller Snyman Schelhase Lauren Fine Cape Town South Africa Bad Attorney Cape Town Internet Author: Cape Town, Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Andrea Keller Keller Snyman Schelhase Internet

Jan 18 2017
nuriva renaderm cant cancel future orders, cant find them on line anymore. ? Internet Author: Yakima, Washington Misc. Health Specialists: nuriva Internet

Jan 18 2017
ALTICE USA OPTIMUM AKA CABLEVISION REFUSED TO WAIVE LATE FEES EVEN THOUGH I WAS AWAY ON VACATION, THOUGHT THEY WERE PAID ALREADY BETHPAGE New York Author: COMMACK, New York Cable TV: ALTICE USA BETHPAGE, New York

Jan 18 2017
M&D Auto Sales Mr. Steven , Manager M&D sold me a $20,000 truck with a warranty with Superior Potection Plan. The truck broke down out of state in Mississippi. The warranty company cancel the insurance and will not pay for getting the truck fixed because the tires are too large for the truck. When I purchase the truck from M&D the tires was on the truck. It's going on two months and my truck has not been fixed. The warranty company stated M&D should not have sold a warranty on the truck. I requested M&D buy the truck back. M&D failed to buy back the truck. Than, I requested they fixed the truck. It was stated they were going to try to get the truck fixed. To this date my truck is still broke down in Jackson Mississippi. I was sold a $20,000.00 lemon. Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: M&D Auto Sales Little Rock, Arkansas

Jan 18 2017
Hobbies Discount/ Chris Oliver I did not get a pair of 1x High Powered Waterproof Night Vision Binoculars for Hunting, Bird Watching, Navigation or Simply Enjoying Nature for $49.95 each and with tax $59.90. It doesn't state on their 'home page'. Internet Author: South Milwaukee, Wisconsin Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
Farmers Insurance Jeff Dailey Denied theft claim even thou 4 Farmers emplyees said I had complete to partial coverage. 4680 Wilshire BLVD Los Angeles, California Nationwide Author: Edgewood, New Mexico Insurance Companies: Farmers Insurance Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Walmart Don't think of buying Walmart prepaid visas....it will make you cry Lebanon, Pennsylvania Author: Myerstown, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Walmart Lebanon, Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Allison sales Co flooring and tile Chase Allison , Victor Allison Theft of services , deceptive trade practices , contract fraud , insurance fraud Ft smith Arkansas
Author: Ft smith, Arkansas Builders & Contractors: Allison sales Co flooring and tile Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Stacy & Jay Fellers Stacy L Fellers, Jay B Fellers Hired to clean up their swamp, didn't pay! Foothill Ranch California Author: aliso viejo, California Cleaning Services: Stacy & Jay Fellers Foothill Ranch, California

Jan 18 2017
Maria Charleton Stiffs the best pool service I ever had Anaheim California Author: orange, California Cleaning Services: Maria Charleton Anaheim, California

Jan 18 2017
Westcor Land and Title I was issued clear title on a property that possesses an $870,000 lien and Westcor is not standing behind the clear title that was issued. Maitland Florida Author: Panama City Beach, Florida Insurance Companies: Westcor Land and Title Maitland, Florida

Jan 18 2017
A Real Estate Company This company told me I would get enough leads to make up to $200,000 a year in closings for my setup cost of $2000 setup and $500 a month. I made only $120,000 in closings and I feel like they misrepresented. They didn't fulfil their promise. They pro I only made $120k They promised more. Michigan Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Marketing Companies: A Real Estate Company Internet

Jan 18 2017
MARK ANDERSON mmand19880@gmail.com RIPPOFF IN TRANSLATION SERVICES Internet Author: Quito, Pennsylvania Translators: MARK ANDERSON Internet

Jan 18 2017
JW Beauden Beauden Corp JW Edwards aka Beauden Corp, Beauden Corp LLC Failed to pay for work completed San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Small Business Services: JW Beauden San Antonio, Texas

Jan 18 2017
Fairmount Athletic Club Theives!!! Debited my credit card long after my membership was over and refused to correct King of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: King of Prussia,, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: Fairmount Athletic Club King of Prussia , Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY Brandi Alston Someone called to tell me the att. would call me in 2 hours. She called and said I needed the info I recieved in the mail. When I didn't have it, she gave me the number to the gaming commisioner's office. She called back and wanted me to pay the taxes on my $500,000.00 prize that I am to get on Friday. He said Albany, New York Author: Bremen, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY New York

Jan 18 2017
Mckenzie Law Joesph Sanchez Sue, Garnishing Wages, taking you to court. Idllywild California Author: Mississippi Credit & Debt Services: Mckenzie Law California

Jan 18 2017
magic tracks paid for 2 sets and only got one---$51.97 from account las vegas Nevada Author: midland, Texas Credit Card Fraud: magic tracks las vegas, Nevada

Jan 18 2017
endpoint resolution services,LLC Matthew Bakman Ceo called and ask for personal info .. i believe they were trying to steal my identity upstate new york New York Author: vallet village, California Bait-and-Switch: endpoint resolution services,LLC New York

Jan 18 2017
score sense fraud Nationwide Author: Woodland Hills, California Financial Services: scre sense Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
American Leak Detection Longwood American Leak Detection, Longwood, Florida Increased quote within 30 seconds of arriving on site in Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Pool Services: American Leak Detection Longwood Longwood, Florida