Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Visa Acclaim, EDebitPay, Liberty Union Card, I Card Services, Impact ACH, Executive Health Care
There may be more reports for "Visa Acclaim, EDebitPay, Liberty Union Card, I Card Services, Impact ACH, Executive Health Care"
For more results perform a general search for "Visa Acclaim, EDebitPay, Liberty Union Card, I Card Services, Impact ACH, Executive Health Care"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Core Skin Care Hidden Charges Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Skin Care: Core Skin Care Internet

Feb 24 2017
LuxDerma LuxDerma skin care scam Internet Author: Bailey, Colorado Skin Care: LuxDerma Internet

Feb 24 2017
principis Capital Lender Back Doors Deals - Steals from the people that give them business New york New York Author: new york, New York Financial Services: principis Capital New york, New York

Feb 24 2017
Linda stars This company overcharged me close to $100 when I was only looking to spend $15.95 Internet Author: South Daytona , Florida Jewelry Stores: Linda stars Internet

Feb 24 2017
Dermabright Dermawrinkle Blast Charged my credit card with out my knowledge Nationwide Author: Gastonia, North Carolina Telemarketers: Dermabright Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
LInkish Link-She Placed order for 2 items Totaling $72.us dollars . Did not receive items No communication,no confirmation receipt and order was placed on Feburary17th Internet Author: Camden, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: LInkish Internet

Feb 24 2017
Vivint, Vivint security Worst lying, cheating company i have ever done business with! Provo, UT Nationwide Author: Cypress, Texas Security Services: Vivint Nationwide

Straight Talk Walmart Changed portable number without permission Nationwide
Author: Fresno, Texas Electrical Services: Straight Talk Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
National Telecom Services Have not paid Invoices that remain outstanding since June 2016 Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Massachusetts Telephone Companies: National Telecom Services Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Feb 24 2017
Satin Youth Cream Altom Bogus charges on my credit card California or New York Internet Author: Creston, Iowa Miscellaneous Companies: Satin Youth Cream

Feb 24 2017
FDAA FINANCIAL DOCUMENT ASSITANCE ADMINISTRATION Using Government Name in order to catch your money Baltimore Maryland
Author: lakewood ranch, Florida Credit & Debt Services: FDAA Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 24 2017
OOIDA Ooida'so insurance is a rip off, cancelled my policy for a 13,000 claim .Was paying 740.00 a month on time now I can't get a new policy because they wrote it up like I hit someone when I hit a fence! Don't deal with these guys they will rip you off!!! Nationwide Author: Fort mill, South Carolina Trucking Companies: OOIDA Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Dermessence anti aging cream 2wk trial,30 to 90 days to see results,no refund,can't speak to supervisor. Nationwide Author: Lake Stevens , Washington Skin Care: Dermessence anti aging cream Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Carmen De Souza / Lawyer in Lisboa - Fraud in the Inducement Fraude / Fraude pela Indução / John S Diak Lisbon Portugal Author: Lisbon , Other Financial Services: Carmen De Souza / Lawyer in Lisboa - Fraud in the Indcuement Lisbon, Other

Feb 24 2017
RING CENTRAL REAPEATEDLY CHARGED MY CARD AS MUCH AS 4 TIMES PER MONTH OVER LAST 8 MONTH EVEN THOUGH THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED 8 MONTHS AGO Internet Author: ALTO, Georgia On-Line Business: RING CENTRAL Internet

Feb 24 2017
Skin Opulent Skin Opulent Advanced anti-aging creamEye Opulent BEWARE: Free Trial is NOT Internet
Author: Yardville, New Jersey Skin Care: Skin Opulent Internet

Feb 24 2017
Shelter Island Apartments/Seigel Suites Harbor Island Health Hazards/Discrimination Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Federal Government: Shelter Island Apartments/Seigel Suites Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 24 2017
Premium Brand Skincare My experience was identical to the one stated by the writer in the previous report. However, I did call the company to cancel, one week after recieving the product, because I had a severe allergic reaction to it. I was assured that my card would not be charged for anything else. Fast forward to today, and I find out that they have indeed charged my account for 179.94!  Internet Author: Guys, Tennessee Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 24 2017
All star Distributing The KIRBY CO/All Star Distributing Told me that the first 2 or 3 payment's he would make for me The Distriber told me he would mail a check to me Portland Oregon Author: St Halens or, Oregon Electrical Services: All star Distributing Portland, Oregon

Feb 23 2017
Days in golden bc Andy sidhu Golden British Columbia Author: High level, Alberta Consumer Services: Days in golden bc Golden, British Columbia

Feb 23 2017
Rocky Mountain saunas Mike henson todd henson Infrared saunas rip off Arvada Colorado Author: Encinitas , California Misc. Health Specialists: Rocky Mountain saunas colorado

Capital credit adjusters DEBT COLLECTION-2 DAY NOTICE! Internet
Author: Grinnell, Kansas Credit & Debt Services: Capital credit adjusters Internet

Feb 23 2017
Steven Chasity and Associates This collections company stole my money. Appears to be scam. I trusted them to help with collecting bad debts I had. Imagine these people prey on small businesses and then steal their money. Utterly disgusting. Malibu California Author: Monroe, New York Collection Agency's: Steven Chasity and Associates california