VISA ACCLAIM, EDEBITPAY, LIBERTY UNION CARD, I CARD SERVICES, IMPACT ACH, EXECUTIVE HEALTH CARE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Visa Acclaim, EDebitPay, Liberty Union Card, I Card Services, Impact ACH, Executive Health Care
There may be more specific results for "Visa Acclaim, EDebitPay, Liberty Union Card, I Card Services, Impact ACH, Executive Health Care"
For more specific results for "Visa Acclaim, EDebitPay, Liberty Union Card, I Card Services, Impact ACH, Executive Health Care"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
Benefits Processing Center Benefit Scam Durant Oklahoma Author: Salem, Wisconsin Consumer Services: Benefits Processing Center Durant, Oklahoma

Oct 23 2017
Rachel Ray's Radiant Revive The product name is Radiant Revive no directions for the product or a return address Internet Author: Babb, Montana Skin Care: Rachel Ray's Radiant Revive Internet

Oct 23 2017
Small Business Growth Alliance aka sbga makes false statements about current merchant processing, scares you into thinking something serious is going on with current provider, states things are going on with your processing that your processing co isn't even aware of and your merchant services are going to be shut down. Nationwide Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Small Business Growth Alliance Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Grantham University Ashley Page, Katie Langford, Michelle Holland Grantham President Scott Andrews @gupresident@grantham.edu I have been a student at Grantham University for more than six months maybe almost a year. . Lenexa Nationwide Author: Boligee, Alabama Colleges and Universities: Grantham University Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
MDJunction.com Abuse of Member, harassment of vulnerable members Internet Author: Comunidad de Madrid, Madrid, Alabama Mental Health: MDJunction.com Internet

Oct 23 2017
Holiday Cruise Line AKA Grand Bahama Cruise Lines.... I purchased vacation thru Grand Bahama Cruise Line, June 23 2015, at the time of purchase, I was not informed that we needed to sit thru a presentation for time share purchase. Vacation #GE062315-0047UBM. The vacation was delayed several times because of hurricanes damage to area.  Cruise Florida Author: Garfield, Minnesota Travel Agencies: Holiday Cruise Line Internet

Sale Guru Did not send product I ordered and paid for ?? Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Beauty Salons: Sale Guru Internet

Oct 23 2017
Ageless Cream Ordered a sample skin care product and was told that i would pay for only shipping and handling. The trial offer order did not make it clear that the product would be automaticaly shipped evey month at a cost of several hundred dollars. When cancelling the account the first months product was already billed to your credit card. No refunds. Santa Monica California Author: Downey, California Skin Care: Ageless Cream Santa Monica, California

Oct 23 2017
Liquid tree Misleading info Anaheim Internet Author: Anaheim, California Supplemental Health Programs: Liquid tree Internet

Saleguru Took money and never shipped my product. Internet
Author: Oil City, Louisiana Skin Care: Saleguru Internet

Oct 23 2017
Business Computer Training Institute BCTI I got a certificate of completion that is worthless and also a large debt to pay. Vancouver Washington Author: Thornton, Colorado Trade Schools: Business Computer Training Institute Vancouver, Washington

Oct 23 2017
Southern Management Systems Inc Collecting past due rent at a place I never occupied. Orlando Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Landlords: Southern Management Systems Inc Orlando, Florida

Oct 23 2017
Disney Movie Club AKA DMC They are making me purchase films I did not order withount warning Neenah Wisconsin Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Disney Movie Club Neenah, Wisconsin

Oct 23 2017
LumaBelle Skin Care Shadeskincare I was under the impression that they were sending sample for trial basis paying only shipping. When I saw charge for full purchase price I called and they said it was too late to contest it and it had been over 14 day. No information was sent with original shipment for return policy. I could not find any information until it showed up on my credit card with their phone number Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Skin Care: LumaBelle Skin Care Saint Petersburg, Florida

Oct 23 2017
Perk Med Spa Accepted payment in advance for procedures, and did not complete the procedures before selling out and closing the business. The Villages Florida Author: The Villages, Florida Skin Care: Perk Med Spa The Villages, Florida

Oct 23 2017
 James McCoy called me and said he was representing My Cash Now. He said I owed money to this company because I received a loan and did not pay it back a long time ago. I've been here in the Myrtle Beach area since 2011 and have not borrowed from any company offering a short term loan or a loan due on the next payday. Jacksonville Florida Author: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina Collection Agencies: , South Carolina

Oct 23 2017
Nouvalift Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Ordered a $4.95 trial size and then they charged my account $99.95/month without my permission Las Vegas Nevada Author: Marlborough, Connecticut Skin Care: Nouvalift Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 23 2017
Affordable Financial Solutions Jeannie Kerns, cpnandcreditrepair.com Deceptive, takes your money and will not answer you back. Florida Internet Author: Altadena, California Credit & Debt Services: Affordable Financial Solutions Internet

Oct 23 2017
Femora Skin Cream Femora GLUE, not facial cream Santa Ana California Author: Beckley, West Virginia Skin Care: Femora Skin Cream Santa Ana, California

Oct 23 2017
Greatest Vitamin in the World Don Lapre Took well over $100. I even have a judgement Phoenix Arizona Author: CHESAPEAKE, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Greatest Vitamin in the World , AZ

Oct 23 2017
Bravofly Last Minutelastminute.com BravoFly lost my plane ticket so I could not fly, and have failed to give me any compensation Switzerland Internet Author: Cambridge, Travel Agencies: Bravofly Internet

Oct 23 2017
Make your own jeans Harry Fashion LLP I was not sent what I ordered. I returned the jacket and they refused to accept it. Mumbai India Author: Fall River, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Make your own jeans Internet

Oct 23 2017
Steptrum Cable TV A salesman offered me streaming tv for just 10 dollars more but i wit from paying 50$ to 90$ so i tried to switch back the said i couldnt because they no longer offered that plan Middletown ohio Nationwide Author: middletown, Ohio Internet Services: Steptrum Cable TV Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Franklin county jail Columbus Ohio FCCC They let my son die in cell with delayed medical attention Columbus Ohio
Author: Cocoa, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Franklin county jail Columbus Ohio FCCC Columbus, Ohio

Oct 23 2017
Tommy Carroll Took my money and never came back to finish a roofing job, North Augusta South Carolina Author: Carmi, Illinois Consumer Services: Tommy Caeeoll North Augusta, South Carolina