VISA ACCLAIM, EDEBITPAY, LIBERTY UNION CARD, I CARD SERVICES, IMPACT ACH, EXECUTIVE HEALTH CARE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Visa Acclaim, EDebitPay, Liberty Union Card, I Card Services, Impact ACH, Executive Health Care
There may be more specific results for "Visa Acclaim, EDebitPay, Liberty Union Card, I Card Services, Impact ACH, Executive Health Care"
For more specific results for "Visa Acclaim, EDebitPay, Liberty Union Card, I Card Services, Impact ACH, Executive Health Care"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
ACS Inc loansettlement.attorney.acs@gmail.com United States District cout Cash-Advance services Internet Author: Yuba city, California Cash Services: ACS Inc Internet

Aug 23 2017
letoile skin cream letoile illustra skin care/cream the company told me the money i paid for the products was not for them but for the post office. in my email, the money was for the products sparks Nevada Author: yonkers, New York Skin Care: letoile skin cream sparks, Nevada

Aug 23 2017
Dunhill Homes Winchester Carlisle,Nathan Grace This company Robs employees of earned benfits, Vacation Pay, Bonuses etc. Dallas Texas Dunhill Homes Author: Bedford , Texas Builders & Contractors: Dunhill Homes Dallas , Texas

Aug 23 2017
bargainlight.com Ordered products online and they never shipped, no contact, and I called the bank and found out it is a verified scam. Internet Author: Moultrie, Georgia On-Line Business: bargainlight.com Internet

Travis Rodgers | Director at Kenexa | RecordLinc- Chandler Arizona
Reply from Travis Rodgers Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Software: RecordLinc Chandler, Arizona

Aug 23 2017
RecordLinc Chandler Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Dental Services: RecordLinc Chandler , Arizona

Aug 23 2017
Travis Rodgers works at Kenexa  Chandler Arizona PRESS CRIMINAL CHARGES AGAIN AUTHOR OF THIS Author: Chandler, Arizona Internet Fraud: RecordLinc Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
Ellys World They advertised flat iron steamers for $49 to order on line through Facebook uh 6 Internet Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Ellys World Internet

Aug 23 2017
It works Total ripoff and theft of additional monies after finding product does NOT work Palmetto Florida Author: Fernandina Beach, Florida Skin Care: It works Palmetto, Florida

Aug 23 2017
CDG COMMERCE SCAM FRAUD CDG COMMERCE MERCHANT ACCOUNT IS SCAM COMPANY Chesapeake, VA 23320 Internet Author: California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: CDG COMMERCE SCAM FRAUD Internet

Aug 23 2017
Yourcannabisorders.com Yourcannabislifestyles.com Placed an order on 7/7/2017. Today is 8/23/17. I still have not received my order. I placed an order once before and received my order. This time this guy Dave. He doesn't respond to email or phones calls. I am super pissed and would like my money back. Coconut Creek Florida Author: Sparrows Point, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Yourcannabisorders.com Coconut Creek, Florida

Aug 23 2017
Jackseeds I ordered a pressure hose from Jackseeds that was advertised on Facebook several weeks ago but never received it; when trying to contact thru their Review site it never went through; they do not have any phone number;other people have reported this as a ripoff. Internet Author: O Fallon, Illinois Hardware & Tools: Jackseeds Internet

Aug 23 2017
JBC Coffee Roast Horrible coffee - expensive no customer service Madison Wisconsin Author: SAN DIEGO, California Restaurant Delivery Services: JBC Coffee Roast Madison, Wisconsin

Aug 23 2017
Network for Good This company has somehow gained access to my bank account and they are taking out $1.00 everyday without my permission. I want it stopped NOW! I tried calling the number and was placed on a continual hold and.or asked to leave a message and the call will return the call in one or two us business days. I believe it is in Washington, D.C. Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Network for Good Internet

Aug 23 2017
LumidairSkinCream-LumidaireEyeSerum Suppose to be one time shippment and only cost was for shipping. Did recieve product, but did not want more. A month later I recieved another shipment. When I tried to contact them to say I was sending product back with it even being opened I could nod find anyone to call or text to. I want them to stop sending and stop billing me for this product. I need help. Costa Mesa California Author: Roswell, New Mexico Skin Care: LumidairSkinCream-LumidaireEyeSerum Costa Mesa, California

Aug 23 2017
Jodys Secret I had not received my order that was ordered in June 2017. I checked my confirmation for information to contact company. Clicked the link to the store to find out that the site was no longer available. Searched the web for other information to contact company and all were stated site was no longer available. I am infuriated as others are. This is the first time I have ever been ripped off. I hope someone can catch these thieves so to will not be able to do this to other people. Internet Author: Avon, Indiana Clothing Stores: Jodys Secret Internet

Aug 23 2017
Adriana Villegas Scam. Took my money but i did not get the service Californa Internet Author: Marianna, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Adriana Villegas Internet

Aug 23 2017
Hertz Rent A Car DECEPTIVE PRACTICES Denver Colorado Author: san francisco, California Travel Services: Hertz Rent A Car Denver, Colorado

Aug 23 2017
Wayfair I did work for them for 5 &1/2 hours & they refuse to pay me. Boston Internet Author: Gilbert , Arizona Employment Services: Wayfair Internet

Aug 23 2017
Happy4myhealth Some how they got my credit card number and took a payment of 5.99 and thwn another chatge if 69$ and then another of $69 in the matter of a couple weeks . schaghticoke New York Author: schaghticoke, New York Adult Care Facilities: Happy4myhealth

Aug 23 2017
The Sales Guru Product received was not the product advertised Internet Author: Smyrna, Georgia Skin Care: The Sales Guru Internet

Aug 23 2017
Perfect Skin Serums BEWARE! Total Scam! RipOff! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hawesville, Kentucky Skin Care: Perfect Skin Serums Internet

Aug 23 2017
Phenom Health Cerebral xVitamoodplusPhenom Health Tried to rip me off with deceptive ads Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Alternative Health: Phenom Health Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 23 2017
Nutra Way / Peak Health Deal was for shipping only ,under $5, and 14 days later they charged me $80 for each company name Nutra Way is UTAH, Peak Health is California Internet Author: Rockford, Michigan Skin Care: Nutra Way / Peak Health Internet

Aug 23 2017
Piazzas fine foods Harassment they treat there customers terrible they have nothing but expired items on the shelves. When you try and compla in to them they pretend that they care and when you walk away they laugh at you. They are very unprofessional and don't care about there customer. I know people that have gotten food poisoning because of there deli is not fully cook and they also don't care. They pretend that they are,a family company and that they care about others but they just care about themselved. Palo alto California Author: Palo alto, California Consumer Services: Piazzas fine foods Palo alto, California