Your Search | vista print, aka vista print rewards

Sep 04 2015
Publisher Clearing House Pch Publisher Clearing House Fraudulent Nationwide Author: North Tazewell, Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Publisher Clearing House Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Steen, Hamilton & Associates Mary Steen Consumers Clearing House Sweepstakes Scam New York New York Author: Nevada City, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Steen, Hamilton & Associates New York, New York

Sep 04 2015
Western union financial services inc Money orders purchased Extorted $ 300.00 from me money order was lost or stolen but never cashed and Western Union refuses to refund my extorted money been fighting for ten years and not once has WU assisted me they lie stonewall and tell me to send a $30.00 fee to process the refund I did this four times Englwood , co Nationwide Author: San andreas, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Western union financial services inc Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
getmyfakeid.com is a scam getmyfakeid.com don't trust getmyfakeid.com they don't reply to email when inquiring about status once they receive payment you never hear a thing again, money in there pocket Internet justinjhayden03@gmail.com Again Author: California $$ REWARDS Offered: getmyfakeid.com Internet

Sep 03 2015
JJR Photography AKA Jaimie Moore AKA jaimiexmoore Took my deposit and ran!! Shirley New York
Author: New York Photography: JJR Photography Shirley, New York

Sep 03 2015
American Cash advance steven brown Steven brown, attorney general AKA fdcpa.org To inform you that i am going to be legally prosecuted in the court house and my SSN put on hold for the federal government with the Bereau of Defaulters Agency, for check fraud violation of federal banking and theft by deception, 3rd email i gotten has a copy of a warrant and summons Chicago IL 60606 Internet Author: Clarksville , Tennessee Collection Agencies: American Cash advance steven brown Internet

Sep 03 2015
Sunrise Vista, Jake Saady Manager is a tyrant and a bully, yells, interrupts, scolds, and shows no respect for adults. Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Mobile Home Parks: Sunrise Vista Mesa, Arizona

Sep 02 2015
Market survey information inc James hart, James smart, mayor Barnes Money gram Mystery shopper rip off Cyprus Nationwide Author: Apopka, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Market survey information inc Nationwide

9, Report #1252029

Sep 02 2015
Coral Resors, LLC aka Hilton Head Island Development company, LLC misrepresentation, Salesman did a great job of omitting the impt stuff in the timeshare contract! Hilton Head Island South Carolina Author: Anonymous, New Jersey Timeshare Rentals: Coral Resors, LLC Hilton Head Island, South Carolina

Sep 02 2015
wynotleaseit.com They did not inform Kmart how to run their program.  Riverton,  Bedford, Wyoming, New Hampshire Author: riverton, Wyoming $$ REWARDS Offered: wynotleaseit.com Internet

Sep 02 2015
DH Concepts AKA Dan Hall AKA DH Contracting Held Finished Materials Hostage Lancaster Pennsylvania Correction to End of Report Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: DH Concepts Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Sep 02 2015
Pupdaddy.com Scam Artist Internet Author: Milford, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Pupdaddy.com Internet

Sep 01 2015
WomanFreebie.com Fay Harrington at Freebies.com Phishing for personal information Port Washington New York Author: Wheatland, California $$ REWARDS Offered: WomanFreebie.com

Sep 01 2015
ricolstore.com AKA Ricol Store Do NOT follow their promises of their Return Policy Internet Author: Columbia Falls, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: ricolstore.com Internet

Sep 01 2015
Phoenix International, Inc. AKA Construction Management America ripoff! Skipped Judgement by Changing Name. Hilton Hotel AKHI Hospitality, Inc. scam, forced out of business Scottsdale Arizona
UPDATED Notice to Natalie or Other Author of Comment Author: Mesa, AZ Builders & Contractors: Phoenix International, Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 01 2015
Enterprise LLC, Elite, In compliance Service TB20 Consumer Fraud Scottsdale Arizona
Author: chula Vista, California Resorts: Enterprise LLC, Elite, In compliance Service TB20 Scottsdale, Arizona

Reward Zone USA Reward Zone is a very minipulating SCAM !! Internet
Author: Bethlehem , Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Reward Zone USA Internet

18, Report #1252062

Aug 31 2015
Grange Mutual aka Biggest piece of crap insurance co ever HORRIBLE SERVICE COLUMBUS OHIO Nationwide Author: columbus, Ohio Car Insurance: Grange Mutual Nationwide

19, Report #1252036

Aug 31 2015
Award notification commission Sent me a letter and said I won but had to pay 12.99 which I did only to find out it was a scam Kansas city Kansas Author: DENBO, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Award notification commission Kansas city, Kansas

20, Report #1252033

Aug 31 2015
Canvas People I ordered a canvas print from these people when I finally received a print it was of people I had no idea who they were not of my grandchildren's photo I had uploaded to their order site. Lynbrook New York Author: Camden, Arkansas Arts & Crafts Stores: Canvas People Lynbrook, New York

21, Report #1252022

Aug 31 2015
Hollywood Toyota I have them all I was told by my salesman, finance mgr, & sales mgr if I make every payment on time for 12 months I will 100% be able to refi at 1.9% with the Toyota of Hollywood Rewards program. Finance mgr asked me to sign blank papers & said the computer would fill in #'s. I was told by the salesman the price was $11,400. When they found out I had bad credit (up almost 200 points since) they told me I would get a car that day. They knew how much I wanted my car & the end #'s after I signed were over $16,000. I reported it to the GM. Hollywood Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Hollywood Toyota Hollywood, Florida

Aug 31 2015
MILO STOKES - FROM CALIF - THIEF CON-ARTIST AKA MOOD SELECTION CLOTHING - AKA LOKO STREET CLOTHING LOKO STREET CLOTHING and MOOD SELECTION CLOTHING THIEF, CON-ARTIST INTERNET FRAUD - DOES CHARGE BACKS TO STEAL MERCHANDISE!!!!!! FULLERTON CALIFORNIA
Author: DUNEDIN, Florida Internet Fraud: MILO STOKES - FROM CALIF - THIEF CON-ARTIST AKA MOOD SELECTION CLOTHING - AKA LOKO STREET CLOTHING Internet

Aug 30 2015
eBay eBay penalizes sellers and rewards dishonest buyers Internet Author: Palm Bay, Florida Dead Beat Customers: eBay Internet

Aug 29 2015
Lawrence D. Chappel aka (Kingdom Concepts-STL) Faith Base Contractor Faith Base Contractor - Con-Artist and SCAMMER!!! - Awful work! St. Louis Missouri
Author: Missouri Builders & Contractors: Lawrence D. Chappel aka Kingdom Concepts-STL St. Louis, Missouri

Aug 29 2015
COX Communications #25 fee for credit card rejection Nationwide Author: Vista, California Communications & Networking: COX Communications Nationwide