VISTA PRINT , BUSINESSMAX Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Vista Print , BusinessMax
There may be more specific results for "Vista Print , BusinessMax"
For more specific results for "Vista Print , BusinessMax"
Showing 1-25 of 13,706 Found Reports For more specific results for "Vista Print , BusinessMax"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
NeuLift I got ripped off for 179.90 drafted right out of checking account! After calling the number on the bottle to try and stop the draft I was told that after receiving the trial samples I had 14 days to cancel. I asked her where it stated this to which she replied in the terms box in small print. I told her that if the product was good then such faulty and bad business practices are not needed.I realize I should have read the small print more closely but why not advertise this 14 day deal on the major advertisement. It is just bad business. I told her I expect my products in the mail but cancel any future purchases. She tried to offer me extreme discounts on future purchase. NO THANK YOU! I told her I would be reporting this to anyone who would listen. So watch out everyone. That's a large chunk of change and I HAVEN'T received the products yet. Fountain Valley California Author: Commerce, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: NeuLift Fountain Valley, California

Aug 22 2017
Allen Marketing Group Total Rewards Sold us a package for las vegas but we can not use the package because the rooms are always sold out unless you want to stay in a low end hotel. I missed the print that stated we had to go to a 90 minute presentation but at no point were we told that we would not be able to reserve a room until off peak season or at least 3 month sinadvance. They put an expiration date of two years because they do not have the rooms available unless you book them that far out. It offers perks food card travel vouchers and tokens but cannot recieve them until you book a room. Cant book a room because they are not available. If i want a room in a prime hotel during prime season i have to pay extra. I could have spent the money i spent this vacation offer and already had a vacatio booked and ready to go. it is a scam and i dont recommend buying into it. Salesmen on the matketing crew know how to answer questions and avoid giving true details. Cedar City Utah Author: Layton, Utah Resorts: Allen Marketing Group Cedar City , Utah

Aug 20 2017
Speedypin Sold me phone cards with no funds and took money from my bank account. I have proof aginst them. Chula vista California Author: Barnegat, New Jersey Banks: Speedypin Chula vista, California

Aug 19 2017
Parisian Glow Beauty Products and Bella Restor Both are similar products, same cost, both located in Saint Petersburg Florida BUYER BEWARE: Parisian Glow & Bella Restor are scams as products have not removed aging lines around eyes or on face in one year of use twice daily. Fine print terms admit President OBama's and other endorsements are fictitious. 14 days to try, contact and return to stop $90/mo charges. Read terms and don't buy!! Saint Petersburg Florida Nationwide Author: Covington, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Parisian Glow Beauty Products and Bella Restor Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Diggy pod Advertised commitment to quality but does not deliver Tecumseh Michigan
In response to this customer's complaint Author: south lake tahoe, California Printing & Copy Services: Diggy pod Tecumseh, Michigan

Aug 16 2017
New Vista Property Solutions, LLC Real Estate Scam Repeatedly Sending Urgent Postcards Harassing Property Owners Since 2015 Santa Fe New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Real Estate Services: New Vista Property Solutions, LLC Santa Fe, New Mexico

Aug 15 2017
Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
TRS LIMITED & Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. Tate says they are collecting for TRS LIMITED in the amount of $139.97 as a debt collector. Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Vista, California Questionable Activities: TRS LIMITED Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Aug 13 2017
QUICK GEAR NY On June 6th this company got on my credit card $7.95 more safety tool that I never got it is now August 13th Stanley I have the product. Quick gear.com Internet Author: Chula Vista, California Unusual Rip-Off: QUICK GEAR NY Internet

Aug 12 2017
NRP National Recreation Properties. In 2006 my wife and I saw an advertisement on TV being narrated by Erik Estrada from the show CHIPS saying great opportunity to purchase Land in Bella vista in Arkansas which was sponsored by NRP National Recreation Properties.(a licensed real estate bro NRP National Recreation Properties 1 Mauchly Irvine, California
Author: NY, New York Real Estate Services: NRP National Recreation Properties. Irvine, , California

Aug 12 2017
Nouveau Restore Scam! They claimed if you payed $4.95 for s&h ,send sample for free.I ordered skin cream and eye cream. Was charged $89 each, 2 weeks later.They said that I agreed in fine print. Internet Author: Kings Park, New York Bait-and-Switch: Nouveau Restore Internet

12, Report #1392068

Aug 11 2017
Leallure skin care The company offered a free trial for 14 days for a small shipping fee, which I paid. Buried in the very fine print was the information that if not canceled within the 14 day period my credit card would be charged automatically the full amount of the product - in this case $98.41. The company charged my credit card in only 12 days. Internet Author: Luquillo, PR, Alabama Skin Care: Leallure skin care Internet

Aug 09 2017
ZAGG Inc - Terrible screen protector, warranty a ripoff! Ineffective screen protector fell off within a week; was placed by store personnel Nationwide
Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: ZAGG Inc Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
Encante skin Eye cream via kvo*eyepompPro skin msx Ordered an online eye cream. small print to discontinue in 2weeks .original order 4.99, got charged additional for additional skin products and eye creamevery 2 weeks. ($600.) Before I realized, disbuted wwith. My credit card company, left me paying x 1 order, rest were dropped.but yr later, a collection company claims I owe 98.71 for skin care, I never agreed to!! Besides thinking this was settled a yr ago, furious. A collection agengy!! Needing to respond in 30 days, got notice 2weeks after it was dated. California darwaterfront Author: Bradenton, Florida Skin Care: Encante skin Internet

Aug 07 2017
Select Diet advertised shipping cost only, but put two recurring charges of $79.94 on my credit card. Los Angeles CA Author: Playa Vista, California Weightloss Programs: Select Diet Internet

Aug 05 2017
Kevin Cruz dba's OC Driving, Cool Driving Scam Driving School Beware Brea California Kevin Cruz is a scam Author: Orange, California Advertising / Deceptive: Kevin Cruz dba's OC Driving, Cool Driving California

Aug 04 2017
Neulift Neuliftskin.com Neulift.org Neulift.net Offered trial with hidden fine print Charged $89 and $85 soon after paying S/H for trial Called Cancelled Told no auto-ship Faked Canx and denied phone call to question verify and canx Giant RIP Then sent second shipment Now want almost $400 Fountain Valley California Author: Aliquippa, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Neulift Fountain Valley, California

Aug 04 2017
Clairskin Also, don't know other names After checking over the details of the free face cream & eye cream, looking to see if there was a catch (automatically have an otder every month); finding no caveat, I ordered the creams (eye & face for FREE) THEN MY CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED $9O.00 FO EACH CREAM, MAKING IT $180.OO MONTHLY. MY DAUGHTER PROMPTLY CANCELED, BUT I WAS CHARGED FOR THIS MONTH. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THAT I FELL FOR THE FREE CREAM & THOUGHT THIS TIME, I HAD READ ALL THE FINE PRINT. THE OTHER COMPANY THAT I AM COMPLAINING ABOUT IS CREATIVE ITEMS (THEY HAVE A WBSITE) I TOLD THEM I WANTED TO RETURN THE CAMI-TOPS, THAT I ORDERED. NOT ONLY DID THE GIVE ME THE RUNAROUND, BUT NEVER GOT AN RETURN ADDRESS. ITEMS WERE SENT DIRECTLY FROM CHINA, HAVE AN OFFICE IN WALNUT ( PHONE IS NEVER ANSWERED, BUT DOING A LITTLE CHECKING, IF THEY WILL ALLOW YOU TO RETURN, YOU WILL HAVE TO SEND IT TO SAN SALVADORE! ? FOR CREAM & CHINA FOR CREATIVE ITEMS Internet Author: Costa Mesa, California Skin Care: Clairskin Internet

Aug 04 2017
TRACFONE WIRELESS BEWARE OF NEW FINE PRINT REQUIRING A CALL EVERY 60 DAYS TO KEEP MINUTES MIAMI Florida TRACFONE WIRELESS BEWARE OF NEW FINE PRINT REQUIRING A CALL EVERY 60 DAYS TO KEEP MINUTES MIAMI Florida Author: merritt island, Florida Telephone Companies: TRACFONE WIRELESS MIAMI, Florida

Aug 04 2017
Alliancebankcredit.com Alliance Capital Group Jordan Davies and Cynthia aka Cindy Jordan Davies took my $2500 for Credit Repair and did nothing. Don't do business with this man, he lies very well! Internet
Alliancebankcredit.com Author: McDonough, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Alliancebankcredit.com Alliance Capital Group Internet

21, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 03 2017
First Class Vacations TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. restructured Customer Service Department ensuring 100% satisfaction with every client. First Class Vacation's main focus is providing customers with best vacation at best price. *UPDATE: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
CRUISE FIREFLY,RECANTATION, FIRST CLASS VACATIONS INC, Author: Delray Beach, Florida Cruises: First Class Vacations / Firefly Travel Corp TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. First Class Vacations specializing in all-inclusive air, hotel, & cruise vacation packages. First Class Vacations prides themselves on providing highest level of customer service, vacation planning. First Class Vacation’s goal, developing life-long relationships with clients. BOCA RATON , Florida

Aug 02 2017
Buyer Fashion Club Custom Fashions Like others, I responded to a free prize selection. Jewelry selection with Pay Shipping Only. One month later a $200 charge. Called them to dispute. All they want to do is argue about the fine print. Austin Texas Author: Montezuma, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Buyer Fashion Club Austin, Texas

Aug 01 2017
derma genetix PROVIDES IMPORTANT TERMS & CONDITIONS IN SMALL PRINT st. petersburg Florida Author: coon rpids, Minnesota Skin Care: derma genetix st. petersburg, Florida

Aug 01 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Cream Beauty Wrinkle Reducer I saw an ad using Ellen Degeneres for facial cream for 4.95 so I ordered it after reading the fine print no where did it say there would be reoccurring charges. I've tried to call the listed number and continue to get disconnected so I have emailed the listed email address and haven't had a response. Edison New Jersey Author: Reedley, California Skin Care: Beauty Wrinkle Cream Edison , New Jersey