Your Search | visual shows, jeff fischer

Jan 20 2017
USA Discount Warehouse My title? Peter Anton, Ripped-Off Consumer - I bought a 512Gb Micro Flash Drive which shows every indication of being a Reprogrammed 30Gb chip made to l ook like a 512Gb chip. It will only save 30 Gb and then says that The file or folder is corrupted. Futthermore, it takes a l ong time to get to this point because it was made to imitate a larger storage capacity. Cape Coral Florida
Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Mail Order: USA Discount Warehouse Cape Coral, Florida

Jan 19 2017
Jeff Wages - A Services, LLC - J & S Services - Jeffery Wages Massive Home Renovation Ripoff! Money Paid and shoddy work performed for an out of state owner. Memphis Tennessee
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Builders & Contractors: Jeff Wages - A Services, LLC Coldwater, Mississippi

Jan 18 2017
Farmers Insurance Jeff Dailey Denied theft claim even thou 4 Farmers emplyees said I had complete to partial coverage. 4680 Wilshire BLVD Los Angeles, California Nationwide Author: Edgewood, New Mexico Insurance Companies: Farmers Insurance Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Three Pillars Architecture and Construction: Steven Considine Steven Considine He never shows up and he doesn’t care. Bernardsville nj Author: somerset co, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Three Pillars Architecture and Construction: Steven Considine Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Certified Transmission and Service Jeff Joliffe Crippled My Truck, dropped off running month later trailered it home not even running Commerce City Colorado Author: Longmont , Colorado Auto Repair Service: Certified Transmission and Service Commerce City, Colorado

Jan 12 2017
Liccardi Chrysler Jake liccardi - Jeff liccardi 130 us22 west green brook NJ 08812 We traded vehical she in on a new truck n paid the balance in cash on a new 2017 ram renal truck, dealer sold out trade in the next day, but 1 month n a half later n the dealer has yet to pay off vehical said we traded in we even got a repossession order from Ford because owner of liccardi chrysler did not pay our vehical so off even though we paid them in FULL! Worst dealership I have ever felt with in my life n to date I have owned over 70 new vehicals, I own a roofing company! Green brook New Jersey Author: Garwood , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Liccardi Chrysler Green brook , New Jersey

Jan 12 2017
SpaceCoast AV Communications SpaceCoast AV, Audio Visual Installers, Contractors, AV Integrators, Home Remodeling Melbourne Florida Author: Florida Stereos: SpaceCoast AV Communications Melbourne, Florida

Jan 10 2017
Jeff Ford Jeff Ford Scam - Appliance Repair Largo Florida Author: Largo, Florida Appliances: Jeff Ford Internet

Jan 10 2017
Jeff Thames Select Transmission New tranny but they ruined my transfer case San Antonio Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Jeff Thames San Antonio, Texas

Jan 10 2017
Galchus and Gordon Family and Criminal Defense Attorneys Frank Galchus lawyer who does not represent clients interests or their wishes in any way. This lawyer disappears in court and shows up late for court. Fresh Meadows New York Author: Rego Park, New York Lawyers: Galchus and Gordon Family and Criminal Defense Attorneys Fresh Meadows, New York

Jan 10 2017
Yourwishstore.com Your Wish Store Scam - ordered an item and 3 weeks later still nothing, tracking only shows China for location Internet
Author: Oostburg, Wisconsin Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Yourwishstore.com Internet

Jan 08 2017
world wide advantage Jeff, G, Norman said I won some kind of sweepstakes, I just have to send them $18.00 PURCHASING FEE. They will take cash, money order, or check. But no credit card ! Chandler Arizona Author: Turlock , California Unusual Rip-Off: world wide advantage Chandler, Arizona

Jan 08 2017
Tara Shows Springleaf Financial ServicesWilkinson Law Firm, P.C. Tara took my account to court and lied as if I did not communicate nor attempt to repay my debt which was only about 2 months behind. She repeatedly ignores my questions, is inappropriate and falsely represented my disability while in court without my presence in order to win. Flowood Mississippi Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Financial Services: Tara Shows Flowood, Mississippi

Jan 08 2017
PHONIX INVESTMENT GROUP AUTO CONVERSION LOAN SCAM Roger, Jeff, Denise Johnson, Damon Weems, Narver L. Jones Auto Loan Theft, Auto Conversion, Loan Scams Detroit, Atlanta, CA Michigan, Georgia, California Author: Orlando, Florida Loans: PHONIX INVESTMENT GROUP AUTO CONVERSION LOAN SCAM Michigan

Jan 07 2017
JEFF CAMPBELL Model A ROGERS Arkansas Author: Cathedral City, California Auto Dealers: JEFF CAMPBELL ROGERS , Arkansas

Jan 06 2017
Fabian Cole Keven Petersen Eric Young Jeff Morgan John Whie Fabian & Associates Fabian Cole Scam Internet
Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Fabian Cole Internet

Jan 06 2017
ATEC, Joe Vierling, Jeff Rissmann Abusing trust of the courts to steal and embezzle Chesterfield Missouri
Author: Chicago, Illinois Auction / Liquidators: ATEC Chesterfield, Missouri

Jan 06 2017
Magic Tracks I order my nephew the magic track way back on 11/28/16 and i tried calling emailed them and no response they doubled charged me for the product but on the description it only shows 2 tracks which it was buy one get one free it charged me for 2 the company said it should come within 30 days it's Jan 6,2017 I still have not received the product that I order you can't contact them at all Magic Tracks 21 LAW DRIVE FAIRFIELD, NJ 07004 Nationwide Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Advertising Agencies: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Jeff L. Pierce I would never recommend this person for anything Plano Texas Author: Alabama Legal Services: Jeff L. Pierce Plano, Texas

Jan 03 2017
Ezloans.biz, EZ Capitol, EZCapitol.com, EZ Biz Holdings, Scott Clymo Melbourne Florida Truth Discovered About ROR Postings Against My Company! Author: Colombus, Ohio Loans: EZ Biz Holdings Group Melbourne, Florida

Jan 01 2017
Oliver Weidling Oliver Laobamas, Oliver Fischer, Tom Fischer, Frank Fisher, Onyx Black Garlic, Laobamas Black Garlic Do not do business with this man or his company. You will NOT get paid. He is a scam artist wanted for fraud in Germany and now he travels around scamming everyone he meets. Internet
Author: Oakland, California Alternative Health: Oliver Weidling Internet

Dec 29 2016
Zapparroo Jeremy davenport, Jeff, David, Bradley smith Promised to help me get an app to production and sell, cost me $500.00 and nothing. I tried to call and it was not working. atlanta Internet georgia Author: springville, New York Computer Software: Zapparroo Internet

Dec 29 2016
Champs Apparel The name shows on the statement is JINGZHOU ZHAOXIN LTD Fraudulent sales, non-NFL licensed apparel, No return address, item arrived damaged Internet
Author: Effort, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Champs Apparel Internet

Dec 29 2016
First Data Forced us to pay for services not rendered Nationwide two missed shows is several thousand dollars revenue Author: Lovleland, Colorado Web Hosting: First Data Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
Phytoextractum and Jeff, Angela. Mark as employees. Takes money for order, refuses to respond to emails, nothing is shipped out! Portland Oregon Author: Internet Alternative Health: Phytoextractum Internet