Your Search | vvdirect, vivid video, directvivid.com, etc

Sep 20 2014
freelifetime3danime.com EWEBHELPS.COMhornyfuckchicks.com They said it was a free website charged my card 39.95 instantly and and wont give it back when i cancelled the same day very rude gangster type company stay away Los angeles Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Video Stores: freelifetime3danime.com Internet

Sep 18 2014
Tropicana Juice Company Pepsico, drive and earn money program tropicana juice company and michellestewardads@tropicana.com promised us two tropicana juice stickers for our truck at 940.00 a piece and we send them 1980.00 thru western union to pay for our merchandiseand we were promised 300.00 a week to advertise for them Nashville,Tn,Marysville, Oh, Chicago, ILL& etc Nationwide Author: Carthage, Mississippi Telemarketers: Tropicana Juice Company Nationwide

Sep 18 2014
RHEEM A/C RHEEM COMPLETE A/C SYSTEM... this is my shoutout for anyone who can help me yell, holler, bello etc. to get help here... I had a new A/C System installed 9.18.14 and have since then had no proper a/c, constant having to call the installer who replaced coils and as late as yesterday, added some sealant and a new coil... obviously there is freaking freon leaking and when I contacted RHEEM at their headquarters, they claimed no responsibilitu///shoved it back to the installer and the Rheem supplier down here in S. Florida... when I contacted Rheem 9.8.14, I was told by Melissa, and then Troy, supervisor, that I had to deal with the distributor... Rheem claims no responsibility...I have tried to reach the President of the company and am on hold until I am given to a voicemail to leave my name and number...just today, I tried again, 9.18.14, to no avail- I left 2 message with Ms. Collins... the number I called today was 479.648.4940 every which way I try, I bump into walls and no help... the Rheem installer claims not to know what to do... HELP! PLEASE! ATLANTA, Georgia or FORT SMITH, ARKANSAS Author: HALLANDALE, Florida Appliances: RHEEM A/C ATLANTA, GA, Georgia

Sep 18 2014
TheDigitalPros.com This company is a scam! Brooklyn New York Author: Hixson, Tennessee Cameras & Video: TheDigitalPros.com Brooklyn, New York

Sep 17 2014
ON LINE CAMERA GALLERY INC 293 JEFFERSON STREET SAN FRANCISCO CA94133 RIP OFF WARNING - ON LINE CAMERA GALLERY INC 293 JEFFERSON STREET SAN FRANCISCO CA94133 SAN FRANCISCO California Author: Birmingham, Alabama Cameras & Video: ON LINE CAMERA GALLERY INC SAN FRANCISCO, California

Sep 17 2014
ACS Collections This is Advance Cash Services, it is a parental company which owns and operates more than 250 websites like CASH NET USA, CASH AMERICA & 500 CASH ADVANCE etc, you applied from one of our website and you never bothered to pay this debt, so the creditor wants to know your intention about this matter of yours that what would you like to do. Nationwide Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Collection Agencies: ACS Collections Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
Karen F Pratt Karen Faye Pratt, Cheenu, Chinu, Ai Tominaga, Saul Pires, Liza Maria Oyzoyni, Lynn Motley, Shikha, Karen Pratt, Katia De Angelis, Jenny Sandra, Raven Rave, Abigail Lay, Rachel Brooke... and many others Sextortion Case That Targets male users on Facebook and other dating websites (Match.com, etc) Hoffman Estates Illinois
Author: New York, New York Hackers: Karen F Pratt Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Sep 17 2014
Crystal Production Group, Stan Hayes Stan Hayes is a con artist, and Crystal Production Group is a scam Carrollton Texas Author: Weatherford, Texas Video & Film Production: Crystal Production Group Carrollton, Texas

Vivid Ink and Toner Scam! Trial Offer Internet
Author: Denver, Colorado Miscellaneous Office Services: Vivid Ink and Toner Internet

Sep 17 2014
Morgan and associates Since March I have been receiving emails from this company about a cash advance I had taken out. I have NEVER did such a thing so I called to speak with Mr. Rogers and asked where did they get my information and could he send ME proof that I had done this This company is trying to get 6,500.00 from me court cost, etc. San Antonio, TX Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Morgan and associates Internet

Sep 16 2014
Amazon, Good Guys Electronics, Prateek, Shalini, etc. www False advertising of products as new while defective Chatsworth CA Author: New York, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Amazon Internet

Sep 15 2014
Edge Video LLC findraredvds@yahoo.com Ordered a dvd, the price $27.99 was deducted from my visa acct but no dvd has arrived. All phone numbers that I have found related to this company are no longer in service. Internet Author: Forest Grove, Oregon Internet Fraud: Edge Video LLC Internet

Sep 15 2014
ptsupermarket Charged my Credit Card as ptsupermarket is a Scam No one knows where they are Internet Author: MOUNTLAKE TERRACE, Washington Cameras & Video: ptsupermarket Internet

Sep 15 2014
Juanita Porter rentals BEWARE OF CHEAP SLUM LORD JUANITA PORTER!!!!! celling falling in, broken hot water heaters in attic groundhogs under air conditioning unit.mold etc clarksville Tennessee Author: clarksville , Tennessee Landlords: Juanita Porter rentals clarksville, Tennessee

Sep 14 2014
Mobitech Store Liars, paid invoice, after that, they want more money by unsecured transaction, never seen what I bought New York New York Author: Delano, Minnesota Cameras & Video: Mobitech Store New York, Select State/Province

Sep 12 2014
Mail Boxes Etc - Greig Martin dishonest business Cambridge Internet Author: southampton, Alabama Mailbox Rentals: Mail Boxes Etc Internet

Sep 11 2014
Foscam Foscam resorts to threats over the defective camera I purchased from their Ebay store Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Cameras & Video: Foscam Internet

Sep 11 2014
Answer Consulting - Phillip Reid Response Logic Phil Reid contracted me to do telesales work for his company. He messed up the campaign with bad lists, bad information, lists with no phone numbers, no software etc. Then decides not to pay me after telling me on the phone that he was going to pay me. Now won't return my calls or emails. Atlanta Georgia Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Telemarketing Companies: Answer Consulting - Phillip Reid Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 10 2014
Camera Centre International Drive pretends to give huge discount but charges three times more Orlando Florida Author: Nairobi , Alabama Cameras & Video: Camera Centre Orlando, Florida

Sep 09 2014
Crunchyroll crunchyroll.com Double dipping from bank account & ignoring request to terminate services Internet Author: Saco, Maine Video Stores: Crunchyroll Internet

Sep 07 2014
Neil Asher of Veracity Associates, Amazon, Roar Local, Aussiepreneur, etc, etc SCAM ALERT Pertth Internet Author: Arkansas Con Artists: Neil Asher of Veracity Associates Internet

Sep 05 2014
Nobility Entertainment Media Distributions Projectors on Pick Up / Van Scam SCAM BEWARE ITS A TYPICAL PICK UP/VAN Audio/Video Products SCAM now in LOS ANGELES! Los Angeles California Author: Hollywood, Los Angeles, California Cameras & Video: Nobility Entertainment Los Angeles, California

Sep 04 2014
Creative Concept Inc, New York Suzie Maria, Laurel, Clair, etc. Do not work with this company, they stole my work , and what they returned is going to the dump, they destroyed it. new york New York
Author: Europe, Arts and Crafts: Creative Concept Inc, New York new york , New York

Sep 04 2014
NERO INC. NERO.COM Nero 2014 Platinum Ripoff- will not recode wmv video to mp4 Glendale California
Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Computer Software: NERO INC. Glendale, California

Sep 04 2014
DermaJuvenate I accepted a free trial ,shipping only. Was NEVER warned that if I am dissatisfied, I may cancel. There is no physical address to return the half used creams. My Visa card now has been charged $100.19 - without my approval. I am afraid it will automatically continue because there is no way to cancel ,by phone, by email, etc., the original order. Internet Author: Westmount, Quebec Alternative Health: DermaJuvenate Internet