Your Search | vvdirect, vivid video, directvivid.com, etc

Oct 22 2014
WISCONSIN SINGLES OKLAHOMA SINGLES, IOWA SINGLES, OHIO SINGLES, MINNESOTA SINGLES, MISSOURI SINGLES, VIRGINIA SINGLES, WEST VIRGINIA SINGLES, TENNESSEE SINGLES promised to match me with SUITABLE males, i.e. those who were like me in educe. level, travel interests, etc. but the people they offered were my opposites. Madison Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Civil Rights Violators: WISCONSIN SINGLES Madison, Wisconsin

Oct 22 2014
Dynamic Mobile Media Complete Rip Off - Stole my money Kenosha Wisconsin Author: Marion, Illinois Cameras & Video: Dynamic Mobile Media Kenosha, Wisconsin

Oct 22 2014
View Factor Studios Curt von Badinsk, Joshua von Badinski, John von Badinski, Caroline von Badinski Sent in a Impero controller to be repaired and never got any response from them or any emails. Valencia California Author: Santa Cruz, California Cameras & Video: View Factor Studios Valencia, California

Oct 21 2014
Overstockdigital.com Overstock Digital Overstock digital send us a bogus receipt for the item we purchased using a wire transfer so we can receive it in three days. Our church ordered a Panasonic AG-HPX300 P2HD Camcorder w/1-Year USA Warranty for $6499 and what we received was a Panasonic 150, a value of less than $2000. When we attempted to call to recifity the problem they would claim to pass me to customer service which no one answered the phone for over five minutes. No one would discussed any of our concerns. Because wiring money is a federal offense, federal agency has bee notified. We continue to call but they must have our phone in their system where it will not pick up the line. EL Paso Texas Author: EL Paso, Texas Cameras & Video: Overstockdigital.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
Fang media LLC (www.playfactories.com) Booplay.net Broplay.net playboo.net vexplay.com Other websites advertise they have movies. Sign up Free then scam you 5 day trial. $1 to cancel. Internet Author: olympia, Washington Video Stores: Fang media LLC (www.playfactories.com) Internet

Oct 21 2014
SoloShot Allegedly ships in 4 weeks. No tracking number after 5 weeks. Called, told ships monday. Still no email/tracking. Now no answer on phone number. Internet Author: san diego, California Cameras & Video: SoloShot Internet

Oct 21 2014
Collections, Etc aka Winston Brands Sold my home address to a LOT of junk mailers! Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Ohio Computer Mail Order: Collections, Etc Elk Grove Village, Illinois

Oct 20 2014
Jeff Madison A Transmissions, wholesale transmission distributors, Transmission Parts Distribution, Etc. Run like H***, Jeff Madison is a scammer and does not stand behind warranty. continually makes promises, excuses and lies. Traqnsmission lasted less than 300 miles Bay City Michigan Author: Wilson, New York Auto Parts: Jeff Madison Bay City, Michigan

Oct 18 2014
Tristan Stadtmuller of Big Rex Films Tristan is Stalker and a ripoff! Los Angeles California
Author: Hollywood, California Video Stores: Tristan Stadtmuller of Big Rex Films Los Angeles, California

Oct 18 2014
Robert Clehr a.k.a. Advanced Moving Professionals, Pro Moving, Central Coast Movers, etc. Moving Fraud, On Probation for Repeated Spousal Abuse, Theft, Defrauding elderly couples, Damage to Property. San luis Obispo California
Author: none, California Moving Companies: Robert Clehr San luis Obispo, California

Oct 18 2014
Cameras and Parts camerasandparts.com Took camera and payment for repairs and never retruned either Lakewood California Author: Cordova, Tennessee Cameras & Video: Cameras and Parts Lakewood, California

Oct 17 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5 I purchased a brand new Samsung Galazy S5 phone. From the day I received it, the camera gave an error. I called the cell phone carrier and they had me turn the phone on and off, clear the cache, reset to factory settings, etc. Everything they did would not fix the problem. I had to turn the phone off and on every time I wanted to use the phone. I recently found out that this phone has a known issue. I called my carrier and they can only replace it with a refurbished phone. I did not purchase a refurbished phone and therefore will not take one now. I called Samsung and they only thing they will do is have me return the phone to them, wait until they fix it and return it to me. This will be about two weeks. In the meantime, I am without a phone to run my business. I filed a complain with the BBB and they responded that I should call the a number and they would take care of it. I called the number over 10 times and left messages, but as I'm sure you can guess, I never received a call back. This company is useless and I can't wait for Apple to put them out of business. Nationwide Author: New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Cinaplay Deseptive scamming site taking from inoccent people Internet Author: Solihull, Other Video Stores: Cinaplay Internet

Oct 16 2014
ROCKPLAY.NET charged my credit card during 'free trial' period Internet Author: Hartsdale, New York Video Stores: ROCKPLAY.NET Internet

Oct 15 2014
atvusa.net www.atvusa.net atvusa Martha Snyder Eugene Foster Nathan Hensley FALSE CLAIMS - VIRTUAL ATV / UTV DEALER selling POLARIS HONDA ARTIC CAT etc. Ellensburg Washington
Author: Plano, Texas Snowmobile: atvusa.net Ellensburg, Washington

Oct 14 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 13 2014
Author: Jupiter, Florida Alternative Health: Jason Poswencyk of Nalaser Internet

Oct 11 2014
America Cameras Americacameras, americacameras.com This is not a legitimate business Internet Author: Northville, West Virginia Cameras & Video: America Cameras Internet

Oct 11 2014
http://finallyfoundabetterway.com/ Soliciting by phone.. ESC is captioned on video play .. $3.500 to upline - By Fedex, one up pyramid. city unknown Arizona Author: mission, British Columbia Work at Home Business: http://finallyfoundabetterway.com/ Internet

Oct 11 2014
Herman Street Video Editing Software crashes every time it loads. Company unsupportive, unresponsive Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Computer Software: Herman Street Internet

21, Report #1181933

Oct 09 2014
Columbus Neighborhood Health Center Pam Mayle, MA/manager East Central Health CenterJennifer Bruce, MA at East Central Health Center time attendance and calling off without recieving points Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Cameras & Video: Columbus Neighborhood Health Center Columbus, Ohio

Oct 09 2014
Cinaplay They charged my $48 for NOTHING! I tried contacting them via e-mail since I want my money back, but their e-mail seems not to be working... I can't get in touch with them! My enligsh is not so good, asnd IK'm unable to call them because I'm afraid that'll cost me money too... Internet Author: Ă–jebyn, Alabama Video Stores: Cinaplay Internet

Oct 08 2014
RongStar Digital DH Cameras RongJuan Xie Defective Canon replacement lens that was advertised as brand new Chicago Illinois
Author: California Cameras & Video: RongStar Digital DH Cameras Chicago, Illinois

Oct 08 2014
netdvdvideo.com net dvd videonetdvd video counterfeit dvd Internet Author: Maryville, Tennessee On-Line Business: netdvdvideo.com Internet

Oct 07 2014
Grace Werner Used Amazon's gift card process for free shipping , redeemed gift card but never sent the Nikon camera. Internet Author: Michigan Cameras & Video: OCFBC Internet