Your Search | vvdirect, vivid video, directvivid.com, etc

Jul 26 2014
Aaron Jared McCabe, Jared McCabe; M&M Cleaning & Restoration; Roper Cleaning & Restoration; Roper Restoration Scam artist.Defrauds you and your insurance. He lies, steals, forges, etc. Unlicensed and uninsured. Queen Creek, Arizona Author: ShowLow, Arizona Home Improvements: Aaron Jared McCabe Queen Creek, Arizona

Jul 26 2014
Cottus Info. WhoisGuard, Inc. Fraud, Steals People's Information from LinkedIn etc. Internet  Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Internet Fraud: Cottus Info. Internet

Jul 23 2014
TitleMax TMX, TitleMax, TitleBucks, Etc Repossessed Car for $122.00 on a $350.00 Loan- Does Not Comply with laws-SCAM- !! Tucson Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Loans: TitleMax Tucson, Arizona

Jul 22 2014
Solis Productions Edward Luna Solis: Eddie Solis Paid in full over $4400 did not recieve Photo albums as promised or Video. windermere Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida DJ Services: Solis Productions windermere, Florida

Jul 21 2014
Plisco.com They said if I buy a playstation giftcard and email it to them, I would get a code, I could use to purchase a product form thier site at a sale price. Not sure Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Cameras & Video: Plisco.com Internet

Jul 19 2014
Visionworks, colorado springs bowash optometry group, pc When my son ordered after exams etc contact lenses from novella in your store. i went over and over what i was paying for . reason i went over and over the bill was because it changed every time novella went over it. Finally we came to an agreement on price and what we we to receive. which included 6 boxes of contact lenses. when we picked up the contacts there was only 4 boxes. after talking to Novella she agreed i was correct and would order the 2 remaining boxes of contacts.She said would call me in a week to pick up the 2 boxes Now, it is 3 weeks later so i called her. aher manager i believe is Melvine . explained why i was wrong and why they would not be ordering my remaining 2 boxes. after explaing why i was wrong, wrong, wrong in an insulting manner. he said he would call me back after talking to Novell. of course , he didnt call me back which leads me to reporting why they are ripoffs. and to recommend others not to go to any Vision Works. Colorado springs Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Eye Care: Visionworks, colorado springs Colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 17 2014
Sony Corporation of America SENT LENS TO SONY BECAUSE OF SPOTS INSIDE THE GLASS. SONY SAID I ABUSED,OR MISUSED IT, THE LENS HAD NEVER TOUCHED THE CAMERA. NEW YORK New York TEXAS Author: GLADSTONE, Oregon Cameras & Video: Sony Corporation of America NEW YORK, New York

Jul 17 2014
TheDigitalPros Digital Pro, TheDigitalpros.com, other similar Bait and switch Fraud Miramar Florida Author: West Columbia, Texas Cameras & Video: TheDigitalPros Internet

Jul 16 2014
BWN Video black wrestling network Does not send merchandise Atlanta Georgia Author: Southgate, Michigan On-Line Business: BWN Video Internet

10, Report #1162083

Jul 15 2014
Bogabids Ripped me off for $200, never did get cameras! Internet Author: Regina, Saskatchewan, Alabama Cameras & Video: Bog abides Internet

11, Report #1162078

Jul 15 2014
Amazon Ripped me off Internet Author: west hollywood, California Cameras & Video: Amazon Internet

12, Report #1162076

Jul 15 2014
Steele Management “STEELE” MANAGEMENT ARE STEALING PEOPLE'S MONEY – take action for a lawsuit Toronto Ontario Canada Author: Toronto, Ontario Video & Film Production: Steele Management Toronto, Ontario

13, Report #1162007

Jul 14 2014
camerasandparts.com Never got my camera back El Paso, Texas Internet Author: Garland, Texas Cameras & Video: camerasandparts.com Internet

14, Report #1161992

Jul 14 2014
A J Richie Camera Bait and Switch price increase Brooklyn New York Author: Boca Raton, Florida Cameras & Video: A J Richie Brooklyn, New York

15, Report #1161911

Jul 14 2014
Instant Sheckmate Scam, Want more money after you sign up, info provided inaccurate and basic such as address, phone etc. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Apopka, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Instant Sheckmate Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 14 2014
Favorite shows on dvd they let me order a dvd box set ( different World) sent me order # and i never recive the set. i contact the company several time they only have a e-mail address. no one never replay or contacted me. Internet Author: colorado springs, Colorado Video Stores: Favorite shows on dvd Internet

Jul 12 2014
Mobitech Store Suspicious financial practices. Internet Author: Other Cameras & Video: Mobitech Store Internet

Jul 12 2014
Car Camera Direct steals your money Miami Internet Author: Bay Point, California Cameras & Video: Car Camera Direct Internet

Jul 12 2014
Howard Beach Studios is a SCAM Howard Beach Studio photography and video really sucks. Ozone Park, New York Author: New York Photography: Howard Beach Studios Ozone Park,, New York

Jul 11 2014
closeout digital As far as I am concerned I have been robbed and am considering calling the police. San Jose Internet Author: Wenatchee, Washington Cameras & Video: closeout digital Internet

Jul 11 2014
Advanced Mining Technologies steals your money, doesn't respond to phone, emails, etc, never sends product! Haverford, PA Internet Author: Veradale, Washington Computer Manufaturers: Advanced Mining Technologies Internet

Jul 10 2014
LA LUMERA LA DERMANIQUE my account was charged by Lumera $87.67 Dermanique$97.88  as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email  if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered.  Facebook had an advertisement about Ellen Dengeneres looking years younger.  I clicked on the link.  It turns out that she had been using La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera .  The website that I was linked to was for a product called La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera  Eye Cream.   The free bottle page had nothing about the 14-day trial period or the automatic monthly subscription when you place an order for a free bottle.  It had a promotional offer of a free bottle each mailed to the consumer if they paid for the shipping Had I known, I would not have ordered the free bottle. I called was told cannot give me a refund, but she can lower the price for me if I keep the subscription.  I told her no.This company’s main purpose is to charge unsuspecting consumers for the first month of automatic subscription products. Greenville South Carolina Author: Hammond , Indiana Bait-and-Switch: LA LUMERA Internet

Jul 10 2014
Geoff Darling - Azzota - Labshops.com Sold surplus microscope camera without working driver Randolph New Jersey
Author: Roka, Other Cameras & Video: Geoff Darling - Azzota Internet

Jul 10 2014
Black Wrestling Network No Order Delivered Atlanta Georgia Author: Long Beach, California Video Stores: Black Wrestling Network Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 10 2014
Higher Calling Aircraft Parts Higher Calling Aircraft Parts Inc.Terry Mendez Owner & CEO DUNS#:006311879 CAGE CODE:70SR2 Hires under a legal contract, you end up working for free and never get paid. If you threaten to file a law suit you are attacked back with lawsuits of slander etc. Oceanside California
Author: North Hollywood, California Surplus Buyers & Sellers: Higher Calling Aircraft Parts Oceanside, California