VVDIRECT, VIVID VIDEO, DIRECTVIVID.COM, ETC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Vvdirect, Vivid Video, Directvivid.com, Etc
There may be more specific results for "Vvdirect, Vivid Video, Directvivid.com, Etc"
For more specific results for "Vvdirect, Vivid Video, Directvivid.com, Etc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
Get Digital World WordPress PluginsWordPress ThemesNew Product DevelopmentGraphic Design WordPress Plugins, WordPress Themes, Graphic Design Atlanta Georgia Internet
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Video Stores: Get Digital World Internet

Jun 23 2017
NorthSide Turnkey Service Dewayne T. Mayberry Hired to remodel 3 baths, put in woods floors, paint two rooms, Replace back door, put in ceiling fans etc. Paid a total of 23,000.00. Dewayne T Mayberry was hired July 2016 right after my husband had a massive heart attack. He started the job last year and as of today 6/23/17 has not completed the work nor delivered the supplies.He has blocked my number from calls Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: NorthSide Turnkey Service Houston, Texas

Jun 20 2017
Vivid Seat TICKETLESS. PAID FOR TICKETS. TOLD THEY WERE ON THEIR WAY BY UPS AND VIVID SEAT MADE UP A STORY WHY THEY CANCELED THE TICKETS. WAITING FOR $ BACK ON MY CREDIT CARD. Internet Author: New York, New York Attorney Generals: Vivid Seat Internet

Jun 18 2017
ItsRichgirlz.com Vanessa Posso, Nessa, RichGirlz, Jadamilan over priced, not handmade as claimed, lying about the metal used etc New York/New Jersey Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Liars: ItsRichgirlz.com Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Power Sellers Digital Broken camera suppose to be new Internet Author: Thompson, North Dakota Cameras & Video: Power Sellers Digital Internet

Jun 16 2017
Authorized Camera Service Incompetent Camera Repair Service Woodland Hills California Author: Van Nuys, California Cameras & Video: Authorized Camera Service Woodland Hills, California

Jun 16 2017
PRECISION HORSE TRAINING CHRISTINE BOEHLE SELLS HORSES ONLINE WHO ARRIVE IN HORRIBLE CONDITION WITH EXTREME MEDICAL ISSUES AFTER MAKING A BEAUTIFUL VIDEO ROGUE RIVER OREGON Author: SEATTLE, Washington Questionable Activities: PRECISION HORSE TRAINING OREGON

Jun 14 2017
The Geeks Depot Did not deliver merchandise that was purchased. Will not return calls, emails, messages, etc. Internet Author: Catonsville, Maryland On-Line Stores: The Geeks Depot Internet

Jun 14 2017
Vivid Seats Seller Beware - Ripped Off Chicago Illinois
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Festivals & Event Services: Vivid Seats Chicago, Illinois

Jun 13 2017
American cash rewards They called to notify me a had won a raffle worth $1million+ dollars. Kept asking for personal information like my birthday, address, etc. Unknown Unknown Author: Orange, Virginia Offshore Gaming: American cash rewards

Jun 13 2017
Cash Advance USA Constant Calling Stating I've been selected and Approved for a loan Up to 10,000, The guy Name is Mark Smith with a Strong Arabic Accent, stating he needs my Social, Bank Account Info, etc. Illinois Author: Richton Park, Illinois Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Nationwide

Jun 10 2017
Resort at 925 Main 925 mainn st apartmnts, the resort at 925, 925 grapevine texas Crime escalating at Resorts 925 in Grapevine Grapevine Texas
Video proof Author: Grapevine, Texas Police: Resort at 925 Main Grapevine, Texas

Jun 09 2017
Inventel.tv HDMirror cam Company lied to me three times, they offered me 30% discount, and then lied to me again and still have not shipped my product after 20 days Los Angeles california Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Cameras & Video: Inventel.tv Internet

Jun 08 2017
Xiamen Senyang Co ltd. Young Crook's REAL NAME is: PING WANG aliases, Carter Lin, SY Carter, Carter, etc. Also SUSAN WANG aliases Anny Ding, Susan, Susan Ding, etc. SPACE TREK, & en.medicalxm.com MEDICAL AIR MATTRESSES & PUMPS NOT AS DESCRIBED. Xiamen, Fujian, China. Internet Author: Internet Medical Supplies: Xiamen Senyang Co ltd Internet

Jun 06 2017
PowerSellerDigital Advertises one price, charges at another rate Snellville, GA Georgia Author: Monticello, Florida Cameras & Video: PowerSellerDigital Internet

Jun 05 2017
@artoftrill, @trillamericana2, TrillAmericana2 Tommy Cash Jr, #trillamericana, Tommy Carter, NEVER PAYS MODELS, NEVER PROVIDED PROOFS OR VIDEO FOOTAGE OF WORK HE HIRED ME FOR ATLANTA, PHILLY, NEW YORK, CALIFORNIA, CHICAGO Nationwide
Author: SNELLVILLE, Georgia Photography: TrillAmericana2 Nationwide

Jun 03 2017
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss, Richard Weiss,Dr. Richard Alan Weiss is a narcissist. After the death of my husband I came to the United States for several months of vacation & I saw Dr Weiss's ad. Who wouldn't want to look younger and better??? I was so shocked after surgery to see there is a big line running down the lateral side of my face. I asked Dr. Weiss why there is a long scar there. He told me he wanted to make more youthful and he needed to cut over there and pull my skin tighter making my eyes more youthful looking. HUH?   Dr. Weiss altered my medical record and later denied that he put that on my face despite the face , I have surgery photo of the stitchings on my face. He claimed he didn't do it and said it is probably another surgeon and I happen to blame him for it. I am not a citizen of the United States, so it is harder for me to sue this Son Of B****.  The lawyer I consulted with told me it will take years and he said cases like this most likely will not make it to court. Even if my case ever makes it to court, what I get in settlement will never make up for the suffering, money, pain, etc. for my situation. I cannot hide the scar because it is on my face.  Newport Beach California Dr. Richard Weiss Author: Guadalajara, New Mexico Doctors: Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Flo Mendez-Beatty Cherry Creek Properties SCAM - ILLEGAL DRONE VIDEO Pueblo Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Realtors: Flo Mendez-Beatty Pueblo, Colorado

Jun 01 2017
theadulthub Lets Meet-up, Swingers etc. Hubpeople Ltd Beware of Fakery and Read the Fine Print or be Ripped Off! Isle of Man Internet Author: Melbourne, Adult Web Site: theadulthub Internet

May 31 2017
iMemories Sent video's to be digitized. They sent back the originals and said I could get copies off the internet but it would cost so much per video. I had already paid them over $190.00 thinking they were making the digital videos and mail to me. I can't get my videos to download. I just want my money returned. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Effort, Pennsylvania Video & Film Production: iMemories Scottsdale, Arizona

May 30 2017
Will Hansford willhansford400 Craigslist Scammer, Online Scammer, Consumer fraud Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Cameras & Video: Will Hansford Internet

May 30 2017
NOVA Digital Films Gregory R. Letiecq Video was never delivered as promised Manassas Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia Video & Film Production: NOVA Digital Films Internet

May 26 2017
Tina farrow Naked Actives Ltd. Tina Farrow aka Naked Actives Ltd scammed me by using a Dr Oz video in their website Aucland Internet Author: San Diego, California Skin Care: Tina farrow Internet

May 26 2017
Vikram Parmar The smartvmp smartvmp Vicky Parmar, Vikram Parmar Wordpress ,Vikram Parmar SEO Vikram Parmar free lancer RUNS SOME VERY BAD WEBSITE AHMEDABAD INDIA
I found this video of him Author: Apopka, Florida Business Consulting: Vikram Parmar Internet

May 25 2017
GPS Outlet Store Total rip off artists Santa Monica California
Author: Apopka, Florida Cameras & Video: GPS Outlet Store Santa Monica, California