Your Search | vvdirect, vivid video, directvivid.com, etc

Oct 20 2014
Jeff Madison A Transmissions, wholesale transmission distributors, Transmission Parts Distribution, Etc. Run like H***, Jeff Madison is a scammer and does not stand behind warranty. continually makes promises, excuses and lies. Traqnsmission lasted less than 300 miles Bay City Michigan Author: Wilson, New York Auto Parts: Jeff Madison Bay City, Michigan

Oct 18 2014
Tristan Stadtmuller of Big Rex Films Tristan is Stalker and a ripoff! Los Angeles California
Author: Hollywood, California Video Stores: Tristan Stadtmuller of Big Rex Films Los Angeles, California

Oct 18 2014
Robert Clehr a.k.a. Advanced Moving Professionals, Pro Moving, Central Coast Movers, etc. Moving Fraud, On Probation for Repeated Spousal Abuse, Theft, Defrauding elderly couples, Damage to Property. San luis Obispo California
Author: none, California Moving Companies: Robert Clehr San luis Obispo, California

Oct 18 2014
Cameras and Parts camerasandparts.com Took camera and payment for repairs and never retruned either Lakewood California Author: Cordova, Tennessee Cameras & Video: Cameras and Parts Lakewood, California

Oct 17 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5 I purchased a brand new Samsung Galazy S5 phone. From the day I received it, the camera gave an error. I called the cell phone carrier and they had me turn the phone on and off, clear the cache, reset to factory settings, etc. Everything they did would not fix the problem. I had to turn the phone off and on every time I wanted to use the phone. I recently found out that this phone has a known issue. I called my carrier and they can only replace it with a refurbished phone. I did not purchase a refurbished phone and therefore will not take one now. I called Samsung and they only thing they will do is have me return the phone to them, wait until they fix it and return it to me. This will be about two weeks. In the meantime, I am without a phone to run my business. I filed a complain with the BBB and they responded that I should call the a number and they would take care of it. I called the number over 10 times and left messages, but as I'm sure you can guess, I never received a call back. This company is useless and I can't wait for Apple to put them out of business. Nationwide Author: New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Cinaplay Deseptive scamming site taking from inoccent people Internet Author: Solihull, Other Video Stores: Cinaplay Internet

Oct 16 2014
ROCKPLAY.NET charged my credit card during 'free trial' period Internet Author: Hartsdale, New York Video Stores: ROCKPLAY.NET Internet

Oct 15 2014
atvusa.net www.atvusa.net atvusa Martha Snyder Eugene Foster Nathan Hensley FALSE CLAIMS - VIRTUAL ATV / UTV DEALER selling POLARIS HONDA ARTIC CAT etc. Ellensburg Washington
Author: Plano, Texas Snowmobile: atvusa.net Ellensburg, Washington

Oct 14 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 13 2014
Author: Jupiter, Florida Alternative Health: Jason Poswencyk of Nalaser Internet

Oct 11 2014
America Cameras Americacameras, americacameras.com This is not a legitimate business Internet Author: Northville, West Virginia Cameras & Video: America Cameras Internet

Oct 11 2014
http://finallyfoundabetterway.com/ Soliciting by phone.. ESC is captioned on video play .. $3.500 to upline - By Fedex, one up pyramid. city unknown Arizona Author: mission, British Columbia Work at Home Business: http://finallyfoundabetterway.com/ Internet

Oct 11 2014
Herman Street Video Editing Software crashes every time it loads. Company unsupportive, unresponsive Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Computer Software: Herman Street Internet

14, Report #1181933

Oct 09 2014
Columbus Neighborhood Health Center Pam Mayle, MA/manager East Central Health CenterJennifer Bruce, MA at East Central Health Center time attendance and calling off without recieving points Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Cameras & Video: Columbus Neighborhood Health Center Columbus, Ohio

Oct 09 2014
Cinaplay They charged my $48 for NOTHING! I tried contacting them via e-mail since I want my money back, but their e-mail seems not to be working... I can't get in touch with them! My enligsh is not so good, asnd IK'm unable to call them because I'm afraid that'll cost me money too... Internet Author: Ă–jebyn, Alabama Video Stores: Cinaplay Internet

Oct 08 2014
RongStar Digital DH Cameras RongJuan Xie Defective Canon replacement lens that was advertised as brand new Chicago Illinois
Author: California Cameras & Video: RongStar Digital DH Cameras Chicago, Illinois

Oct 08 2014
netdvdvideo.com net dvd videonetdvd video counterfeit dvd Internet Author: Maryville, Tennessee On-Line Business: netdvdvideo.com Internet

Oct 07 2014
Grace Werner Used Amazon's gift card process for free shipping , redeemed gift card but never sent the Nikon camera. Internet Author: Michigan Cameras & Video: OCFBC Internet

Oct 06 2014
SoftOrbits Remove Logo Now Video logo removal software Smolensk Internet Author: Salem, Oregon Computer Software: SoftOrbits Internet

Oct 06 2014
MICHAEL BOSTON - NORTHEASTERN VAN LINE( ONE POINT MOVING AND STORAGE COMPANY OR NAUTILUS MANAGEMENT LLC) THEY STILL AND DAMAGE ALL MY BELONG......VIDEO EVIDENCE AVAILABLE!!!! RICHMOND HILL New York
Author: LAKE WORTH, Florida Moving Companies: NORTHEASTERN VAN LINE RICHMOND HILL, New York

Oct 05 2014
DEVILCORP , The Landers Group, Cydcor, Quantum, Granton Marketing, Innovage, The Cobra Group, Smart Circle, DS Max, etc. etc. , Why do they need so many names? It's because they screw people. Internet Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Liars: DEVILCORP Internet

Oct 05 2014
Vivid Seats Outrageous Fees and Ticket Prices Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Ticket Sales: Vivid Seats Internet

Oct 04 2014
Federated Payment Systems REVIEW: Federated Payment Systems demonstrates strong commitment to merchant customers, internal employees, vast network of independent sales representatives in U.S. & Canada.*UPDATE: Federated Payment Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Greenlawn, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Federated Payments Nationwide

Oct 03 2014
DVD Empire video clips not available for download unknown Internet Author: Walla Walla, Washington Entertainers: DVD Empire Internet

Oct 02 2014
asainwolf cheap piece of plastic junk Holly California Author: moreno valley, California Cameras & Video: asainwolf Internet