Your Search | vvdirect, vivid video, directvivid.com, etc

1, Report #1197042

Dec 22 2014
Primotronix, America Cameras Lying Thieves Brooklyn New York Author: Dallas, Texas Cameras & Video: Primotronix Brooklyn, New York

2, Report #1196940

Dec 21 2014
24/7 Cast Heather Heinz Heather Heinz Casting, Heather Heinz 24/7 Cast Orlando Florida Author: Tuscon, Arizona Video & Film Production: 24/7 Cast Orlando, Florida

3, Report #1196864

Dec 21 2014
DigitaloutletsLLC Andrew, Scott, Glenn I ordered 2 Camera's Nikon D610 and D810 and accessories on Nov 4, 2014. On Nov 7th, 2014 I got a box from Fed Ex with 1 Nikon D610, 2 batteries, 2 memory, cards and a Charger. I called Fed Ex to see it they had another box and I was composed but very upset. I filled a report with them. I wire transferred 5,685.00 and have the proof. I called them and they admitted that they didn't send my camera and they would make it up. So, I did call them a lot because Andrew sounded just like Glenn and I am not stupid. I kept calling them and then last week I called the FBI and went to this site and filled a complaint and had a Sheriff from my city call them and he did. He said they were rude and took him a few times to realize it was a real Sheriff. They told me that they got a bunch of D810's in and would send it but they didn't and I found out that the D610 is a International Camera and I don't want that and said send my money back. Scott said he would and no money has appeared in my account as of yet. They intend on not giving me my money back. I do have proof and a few emails also. I wrote and asked why there was no invoice, or packing slip in the box that they sent. Never got one yet. My hubby called the other day to talk to them and they said it was in their legal departments hands. What a joke! Brooklyn New York Author: Nipomo, California Cameras & Video: DigitaloutletsLLC Internet

4, Report #1194980

Dec 20 2014
Michael Gale (businessman) Amy Lynn Swartz Wife and partner Michael Jonathan GaleAmy Swartz GaleAmy Gale fraud, Conman, Thief, Ponzi, Fraudster, Rip-off, new York, San Francisco, London, Zurich, Dubai,etc Nationwide
Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Michael Gale (businessman) Amy Lynn Swartz Wife and partner Nationwide

5, Report #1196643

Dec 19 2014
cvc option I ask for refund back to me which they I would I am still waiting. This was about 4 days ago. I told them I decide not do it and ask for refund I am still waiting. they call me each day with unknown number and etc. Plus each time I answer all way differe they Havent refund my money saying have to waiting 10 days and etc. which is not truth at all they can refund back to within 24hrs or less. Internet Author: Miami, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: cvc option Internet

6, Report #1196520

Dec 19 2014
Loan organics Telephoned giving all my information from birthdate lic etc saying approved of loan then wanting me to give my acct number from bank when declined giving to them said green dot at cvs Walgreen rite aid etc place 366$ call them and that's showing them good faith and proving I will pay Houston Texas Author: Churchville, Maryland Cash Services: Loan organica Houston, Texas

7, Report #1196408

Dec 18 2014
treasure hut left with pickup load n flatbed n did not pay me a dime. needed money to help g/d get a car hers blewup he knew it .filed a police report n he told them it was he said she said m got away with 3k in furniture full patio including new bbq, dressers, new patio set etc. he said i can't fit anything else on n police did nothing to help don't go there. police told me he said i donated it to charity beware! fallon Nevada Author: fallon, Nevada Liars: treasure hut fallon, Nevada

8, Report #1196371

Dec 18 2014
VideoStripe.com credit card authorization for free trial not refunded Internet Author: Hummelstown, Pennsylvania Video Stores: VideoStripe.com Internet

9, Report #1196257

Dec 18 2014
MJS Metalworks Ivan Hartstein, Ivan Suchman, Suchman LLC metal work, railings, etc. Starksboro Vermont Author: Florida, New York Builders & Contractors: MJS Metalworks starksboro, Vermont

Dec 17 2014
Sarah Flauta Sarah Megan Flauta thief and dirty s*** named sarah flauta Louisville, Colorado
Author: , Rotten Neighbors: Sarah Flauta Louisville, Colorado

11, Report #1196096

Dec 17 2014
Abe's of Maine they held up my daughter order (xmas present for her brother) by 2 weeks the service man was rude when i told him that she was upset it might not be here in time for her to give it as a present. He replied SO WILL NEVER USE AGAIN EVER!! HORRIBLE!!!! DO not use unless you don't plan on having items in a timely fashion! her Christmas is ruined New Jersey Nationwide Author: sheldon, Vermont Cameras & Video: Abe's of Maine Nationwide

12, Report #1195949

Dec 17 2014
PlayLive in Boise PlayLive at Carriage Crossing Dishonest and Rip Offs Artist - Don't Allow your Children to Frequent this Business Boise, Idaho Washington, Oregon Author: Boise, Idaho Video Stores: PlayLive in Boise Nationwide

13, Report #1195742

Dec 16 2014
LPI Financial Services, Inc Life Partners Inc LPHI Charging for past 'services' - not disclosed prior to billing! Threats to destroy credit, maximum fine etc waco Texas Author: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina Financial Services: LPI Financial Services, Inc waco, Texas

14, Report #1195447

Dec 15 2014
Americas Camera Best PhotoPrimotronix Rip Off - Run Away NOW Run Away FAST Internet Author: Florida Cameras & Video: Americas Camera Internet

15, Report #1195260

Dec 13 2014
AnytimeMovies.com Money removed from bank account without signing up to anything East Sussex, UK Nationwide Author: Dundee, Alabama Video Stores: AnytimeMovies.com Nationwide

16, Report #1195071

Dec 12 2014
five star placement star placement/jon rios/steve hauck i never authorized any payment for google advertising about real estate, i told jon rios i was no longer practicing real estate, but if he could arrange to promote my sons music and video we just finished instead by having a button or link on googles page that someone can hit and it will go to buy his song off itunes or go to his website then i would be interested in the service, but he totally ignored what i told him and charged me anyway, please refund my money asap and do not take out anymore funds out of my acct, and cancel the acct that never should of started. anaheim California
Author: richmond, California Advertising / Deceptive: five star placement anaheim, California

17, Report #1194984

Dec 12 2014
agwarehouse is UltimateMarketplace Agwarehouse,Ultimatemarketplace,ultimatemp, etc. Agwarehouse,ultimatemarketplace,ultimatemp Omaha Nebraska Author: Omaha, Nebraska Credit Card Fraud: agwarehouse is UltimateMarketplace Omaha, Nebraska

18, Report #1194947

Dec 12 2014
America Cameras No merchandise, no refund Internet Author: Tallahassee, Florida Cameras & Video: America Cameras Internet

19, Report #1194859

Dec 11 2014
Profix Auto Collision Pro-fixProfixPro-fix CollisionProfix CollisionPro-fix Auto Collision Took a month to do an 8 day job, tried to seize/steal my car, didn't fix properly etc. etc. Mississauga Ontario Author: Mississauga, Ontario Body Work & Repair: Profix Auto Collision Mississauga, Ontario

20, Report #1194706

Dec 11 2014
T-Mart N&K Trading Inc_Tmart Gives run around to RMA requests for warranty returns. Internet Author: Niland, California Cameras & Video: T-Mart Internet

21, Report #1194684

Dec 11 2014
Select talent consulting sftcsg.com this company contacted me via multiple emails to indicate they were recruiting for a job and that they would like me to follow multiple links to setup an interview, complete an online assessment, complete an application, etc. This is a scam. The links guide you to pop ups to sell you something or just send you down the road to reveal personal information. The addresses for this company are bogus. The do not respond to emails and I do not see a phone number for this company. SFTCSG, Inc 75 5th Street NW Atlanta, GA 30308 Internet Author: shawnee, Kansas Employers: Select talent consulting Internet

22, Report #1194657

Dec 11 2014
Invies .com Play Station Credit Number Scam Aurora, CO. Fake Location Internet Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Cameras & Video: Invies .com Internet

23, Report #1194626

Dec 11 2014
SMART MONEY MART REALLY USEFUL AFFILIATESwww.SmartMoneyMart.com Toll-Free Ph: 1-888-992-3330Toll-Free Fax: 1-888-992-3330 THEY DEBITED MY MASTERCARD FOR $40.87 FOR baby einstein dvd never sent the product for my grandchild never responded to emails or phone calls BUFFALO New York Author: East Meadow, New York Video Stores: SMART MONEY MART BUFFALO, New York

Dec 10 2014
Sean Wimer Sean M. Wimer, Sean Wymer, M. Wimer, Michael Wimer Liar, Thief, Scammer, Sham Middletown, Franklin, Carlisle, Dayton etc., Ohio Author: Everywhere, Ohio Employees: Sean Wimer Middletown, Franklin, Carlisle, Dayton etc., Ohio

25, Report #1194457

Dec 10 2014
UPS united parcel service UPS destroyed package in conveyer belt discarding items (im sure theyare undersomeones xmas tree already) Telling company I REFUSED [ackage yet I NEVER saw it or any driver ?! Now they wont overnight the package that they and ONLY they caused by their idiot cheap labor to destry that I already paid for and now am out the money and the items which I need desperately called them and they are rude keep you on hold for over 20 minutes etc. UPS sucks San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Courier Services: UPS San Diego, California