Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

WAL MART STORES, INC

Showing 1-25 of 84,556 Found Reports For more specific results for "WAL MART STORES, INC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
PriceBusters Furniture Pricebusters Furniture is a fraudulent furniture company! Do not shop there! Baltimore Maryland
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Mattress Stores: PriceBusters Furniture Baltimore, Maryland

Mar 23 2017
Lewis Drug Stores Wrongully Terminate Employees Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Harrisburg, South Dakota Drug Stores: Lewis Drug Stores Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Mar 23 2017
Eagle Shield Inc. Garratt Harwood Product does NOT work They put a Mechanic Lien on my house! Liars! Double Talk! Do not care about their customers just the $$$$$ Dublin, California Sue them, they'll d**n sure respond to a summons. Author: Concord, California Builders & Contractors: Eagle Shield Inc. Dublin, California

Mar 23 2017
Eagle Shield Inc they will say or do anything to get and keep your money Pleasanton, California Author: Woodland, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Eagle Shield Inc Pleasanton, California

Mar 23 2017
RealPage, Inc realpage.com Denied me a rental property for false information on my report. Richardson Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Better Business Bureau: RealPage, Inc Richardson , Texas

Mar 23 2017
Wal Mart Perry Florida Sonya Rayborn On Jan. 28, 2017 my husband and I was shopping at the Wal Mart. We had been in there about two hours. I am a 64 year old woman, disabled and cant walk without the use of an aid in which case I use the shopping cart when I go to Walmart. My husband wanted to go look at something in health and beauty and I felt I could not make it over there so I was going outside to have a cigarette and wait on him. Without thinking I took my shopping cart with me right outside the door when Sonya Rayborn busted me for shoplifting and before I knew it I was arrested for felony shoplifting.  Pleas help me. Perry Florida
Theft.... Author: Perry, Florida Disability Services: Wal Mart Perry Florida Perry, Florida

Mar 23 2017
Light in the box.com Rip off Light in Th Box China Internet Author: concord, New Hampshire Department & Outlet Stores: Light in the box.com Internet

Mar 22 2017
COLLISION CLINIC INC Auto Repair Scam of about $10,000.00 over seven months of fake repair.Missed pieces of the car.Charge for parts not replaced.Refuse to give repair report upon payment. Missouri City Texas Author: Sugar Land, Texas Auto Repair Service: COLLISION CLINIC INC Missouri City, Texas

Mar 22 2017
Big 5 Sporting Goods BIG 5 SPORTING GOODS RIPPED ME OFF ON A PAIR OF HIKING BOOTS Oceanside California Prove.... Author: Oceanside, California Department & Outlet Stores: Big 5 Sporting Goods Oceanside, California

Mar 21 2017
ztronics paid in full received nothing santa ana California Author: amity, Oregon Computer Stores: ztronics santa ana, California

Mar 21 2017
Rebecca Waling 28 years old Get it here Inc. ein 201954557, other possible associations AGH inc and Queen city trucking rebecca waling has has hands in various business however she does not pay back her loans a judgment was entered against her and Het it Here inc for over $96,000 in broward county court case cace16018444 by circuit court judge carlos a rodriguez rockwall Texas Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Realtors: Rebecca Waling 28 years old rockwall, Texas

Mar 21 2017
Golden Hub Inc. Fake E-mail Job Offer, Golden Hub Inc. Internet Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Employers: Golden Hub Inc. Internet

Mar 20 2017
Dollar Tree Stores Dollar Tree stores is who sold it to me. ConAgra Foods is the manufacturer. MACHINE PARTS in sealed food container bought at DOLLAR TREE almost killed me! Still in PAIN! EXTREMELY NEGLIGENT!!! Bothell,WA Nationwide
Author: Bothell, Washington Food Stores: Dollar Tree Stores Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
First Allied Properties Inc Steven Woods contacted me regarding selling my timeshare New York New York First Allied Properties Inc. NY Identity and Address Stolen Author: Allenwood, Pennsylvania Title and Escrow Services: First Allied Properties Inc Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Swimsuitsforall Store Credit/ EGiftCard Scam Internet Author: ELIZABETH CITY, North Carolina Clothing Stores: Swimsuitsforall Internet

Mar 20 2017
Equip-Bid.com Inc The item I won in the auction was not there when I drove to pick it up the next day...then they wuold not return my calls/texts/emails or my money! Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Kansas On-Line Business: Equip-Bid.com Inc Kansas City, Missouri

Mar 20 2017
Bare Feet Shoes Got The Look Bare Feet Shoes Took Me and My Money For Walk!!! Internet Author: Vineland, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Bare Feet Shoes Internet

Mar 20 2017
Janna Thomas This person ordered merchandise on Amazon.com and reported that they never received the item. Even though it was marked as delivered and her postal worker said all packages are placed in a secure loc Milpitas, California DUMMY! Author: BOSTON, Massachusetts On-Line Stores: Janna Thomas Milpitas, California

Mar 20 2017
Cellular Outfitters Fraudulent shipping charges Internet Internet Author: Port aransas, Texas On-Line Stores: Cellular Outfitters Internet

Mar 19 2017
ShimmerShine alldayincorporated I ordered a pair of mother/daughter dresses on October 4, 2016. I have yet to receive them. I have been in communication with Shaquille. On Jan. 11 he claimed he recently took over the company and would take care of the order. Internet Author: Edison, New Jersey Clothing Stores: ShimmerShine Internet

Mar 19 2017
Richard Salgado Terrible And Ineffective Attorney at Dentons Dont Waste Your Money On Richard Salgado Dallas Texas Author: Naples, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Richard Salgado Terrible & Ineffective Attorney at Dentons Texas

Mar 19 2017
James Connolly Attorney Gives Bad Advice & Is A Liar - Represents AMX Terrible Attorney, Caused Additional Unncessariy Damages To His Client Dallas Nationwide Author: Naples, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: James Connolly Attorney Gives Bad Advice & Is A Liar - Represents AMX Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
AMX - RIPS OFF CUSTOMERS - Audio Video Control Systems AMX DALLAS BROKEN PROMISES - TAKES MONEY AND RUNS - NO SERVICE DALLAS Nationwide Author: Naples, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: AMX - RIPS OFF CUSTOMERS - Audio Video Control Systems Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
Dinesh Paliwal AMX DINESH PALIWAL IGNORES CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY APPROX HALF A MILLION DOLLARS Stamford Connecticut Author: Naples, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Dinesh Paliwal AMX Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
JWS Publishing Inc, Jordon Wallace Schultz, Also known as Jordon Schultz or Jordon Wallace Jordon Schultz scammed me out of nearly $15,000 and scammed hundreds if not thousands of others San Diego California
Author: Batley, West Yorkshire, Internet Fraud: JWS Publishing Inc San Diego, California