Your Search | wc*mon budget savers minnetonka, mn

Apr 30 2016
wc*mon budget savers. Charged my debit card $29.95 without authorization. I have never heard of this company & don't have contact information. How did they get my card number? New York Author: Overland Park, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: wc*mon budget savers. Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Manna Freight Shipping Fraudulent and Negligent Shipping Practices Mendota Heights, MN Nationwide
Author: New York, New York Shipping & Handling: Manna Freight Shipping Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
BEST BUY RICHFIELD MN STORE GEEK SQUAD Store and Geek Squad made unauthorized debit card charges on April 26 & 27,2016 for$144.19 & $52.99 Richfield Minnesota Since you seem a bit clueless... Author: Newport News, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: BEST BUY RICHFIELD MN STORE Richfield, Minnesota

Apr 27 2016
budget car rental buyer beware seattle Nationwide Author: la canada, California Travel Services: budget car rental Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
History Channel Club I paid the full amount to become a LIFE MEMBER, after full payment no more magazines arrived and phone number disconnected. po box 326 Hopkins MN 55343 Author: Carlsbad, New Mexico Education & Learning Centers: History Channel Club Nationwide

Apr 21 2016
Preferred Guest Resorts REVIEW: Team at Preferred Guest Resorts dedicated to 100% satisfaction of customers. Providing Best Vacations Ever through use of fun, affordable promotional vacation packages is top priority. *UPDATE: Preferred Guest Resorts pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Preferred Guest Resorts is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Yeah yeah yeah Author: Paris, Other Resorts: Preferred Guest Resorts | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Preferred Guest Resorts Focusing on smaller privately-branded resorts around the world, developed a reservation platform bringing this inventory to the public. Providing fun, affordable vacation experiences exceeding customer’s expectations. Minnetonka, Minnesota

Apr 20 2016
safelink/tracfone wireless Government Assisted free cell phone... Don't let 'em fool ya! I have had first a no contract tracfone first then became disabled, unfortunatly after completing my life long dream of completing my degree! I noticed I could change my trackfone into a safelink phone. Sounds simple right... Wrong... My biggest complaint is thestaff and company themself. I went round and round with them for the original change, Finally straighten it out...$ years later I would have thought they would hire a better staff and provided training. I was dead wrong!!! They shut my phone off in March 2016 and Iwas forced to purchase with my megar budget and terminal illness another trackfone, just so I had some communication.  It is a crap shoot when u call? I have spent at least5 20 hours of my time on the phone trying to resolve this issue. Get my safelink on????Nope! Took all my minutes again too! Serious training needed these agents are just , no other way to put it... Uneducated and stupid!!!! Michigan Author: Otisville, Michigan Museums: safelink/tracfone wireless Michigan

Apr 19 2016
streetbeatcustoms.com aka Kasa Auto Parts Wrong part, terrible customer service Minneapolis MN Author: Orange Beach, Alabama Auto Parts: streetbeatcustoms.com

Apr 16 2016
Global Pet Delivery Tinshu Bertrand Alaindoh / Remond Gwekeh/ Chinami Evans Tarkeh/ Amanda Cruiz Sold me a Pomarainn puppy for $250. I now have a total of 2000 with what they claim additional coast 480 Newman Ave E. St Paul MN 55230 Minnesota Author: Parkston, South Dakota BBB Better Business Bureau: Global Pet Delivery Internet

Apr 10 2016
*MON VALUEPLUS Description: Whdr Visa Check Card WC *MON VALUEPLUS 800-925-8674 MN Date 04/05/16 2 6096063636 1 8699 %% / ( This has been going on almost 2 years. $25 every 2 weeks I have no clue neither my bank has ever heard of these people) please help Description: Whdr Visa Check Card WC *MON VALUEPLUS 800-925-8674 MN Date 04/05/16 2 6096063636 1 8699 %% ( This has been goin on over 2 yrs every 2 weeks $25 from my account my bank has never ever heard of these people) Internet Author: Shelbyville , Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: WANTED REWARD $$$: *MON VALUEPLUS Internet

Apr 08 2016
Budget Dumpster Fraudulent charges, boiler room tactics St. Petersburg Florida This Complaint is Not Accurate Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Recycling/Trash removal: Budget Dumpster St. Petersburg, Florida

Apr 06 2016
Sounthern Sisters Designs I odered our wedding bands on March 1 2016 and have called and email more than a dozen times and have not gotten 1 reresponseThese people I am learning are crooks and all I want at this point is my money back. I will do whatever it takes to make sure people know NOT to order anything from them at all. Please i am on a very small budget can someone please help me with this case against them? Now i don't have the money to get another set of wedding bands and our wedding is June 18 2016. I am so upset and devastated. Auburn Georgia Maybe this will help? Author: BROOKSVILLE, Florida Criminal Justice System: Sounthern Sisters Designs Georgia

Apr 02 2016
MN ice sclupture / Wholesale Androids Robbie Harrell !! Beebe Ave St Paul Mn These scammers ran an auction . Sold a bunch of software that had already been installed on computers then misrepresented Said store returns you can not return open software of any type. And shelf pulls Come to fin scammers sell already used = worthless software. scam St Paul Minnesota Author: mpls, Minnesota Software: MN ice sclupture / Wholesale Androids St Paul, Minnesota

Mar 21 2016
Budget Suites of America Harrased me, then told me I could leave when I tried to complain (because general manager didn't care) mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Housing Rentals: Budget Suites of America mesa, Arizona

Mar 19 2016
National Home Gardening Club Minnetonka Minnesota Internet Author: McLeansville, North Carolina Hardware & Tools: National Home Gardening Club Internet

Mar 17 2016
Value Plus Value Plus I was told if I accepted the trial Value Plus coupon program I would receive a $20-cash back& $50- Gift Card no obligation needed Hopkins MN Author: Wood Dale, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Value Plus Nationwide

Mar 09 2016
Consulate Hotel, San Diego, Point Loma SAN DIEGO BUDGET TRAVELERS STAY AWAY FROM THE CONSULATE HOTEL. BED BUGS, ROACHES, PLUMBING PROBLEMS. San Diego California
Author: San Jose, California Hotel: Consulate Hotel, San Diego, Point Loma San Diego, California

18, Report #1291989

Mar 06 2016
WC* MON BUDGET SAVERS MINNETONKA MNUS They ripped me off by taking money from my social security bank account Internet Author: Leonardtown , Maryland Banks: WC* MON BUDGET SAVERS MINNETONKA MNUS Internet

Mar 03 2016
Spencer's TV and Appliance TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Feel confident about doing business with Spencer's TV and Appliances - Spencer's has greatly enhanced their proactive approach in giving customers what they need, when they need it. One executive stated that they realize that assisting customers in selecting the best appliances for their home and budget is critical for the most important thing in every consumer's life (his or her home ) and they take great pride in being selected as the retailer to help customers achieve their dreams..*UPDATE: Ripoff Report REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances pledges commitment to complete customer satisfaction. Feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencer's TV & Appliance.
Author: Mesa, Arizona Appliances: Spencer's TV and Appliance TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Spencer's has greatly enhanced their proactive approach in giving customers what they need, when they need it. Pledges complete commitment to customer satistfaction. Mesa, Arizona

Mar 02 2016
Best Buy HQ Richfield MN Money Stolen Richfield Minnesota Author: Hockley, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Best Buy HQ Richfield MN Nationwide

Feb 29 2016
AAA Chem Dry (Tom Okeefe) Tom Okeefe, the owner of AAA Chem Dry overcharges and doesn't provide the services he advertise! Oseo MN Author: Plymouth, Minnesota Cleaning Services: AAA Chem Dry (Tom Okeefe) Internet

Feb 23 2016
Hales Global Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Hales Global Group LLC dedicated to customer satisfaction. Hales Global Group LLC has a proven strategic process that ensures clients success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for contract wins and grant funding even in budget reduction climate. We will find a way to help you win results with the U.S. federal government. We will provide you a comprehensive guide and marketing plan for your product or service.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Hales Global Group pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Hales Global Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
What Are You Talking About Larry Hales - Hales Global Author: Waterloo, Iowa Business Consulting: Hales Global Group TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Hales Global Group LLC implements top shelf professional services. Hales Global Group is known for providing value & being able to deliver contracts and grant wins for our clients. Hales Global Group LLC made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Hales Global Group LLC to help them with their government relations needs. Washington, Dist of Columbia

Feb 21 2016
Commers Conditioned Water aka Commers Water Softener Buyer Beware! Minnetonka Minnesota
Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Appliances: Commers Conditioned Water Blaine, Minnesota

Feb 14 2016
NATIONAL HOME GARDENING CLUB Lifetime Membership Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Batavia, Ohio Landscaping: NATIONAL HOME GARDENING CLUB Minnetonka, Minnesota

Feb 09 2016
Budget Suites of America We a week stay for our son. they had us give them a deposit. they told us that we would receive our deposit back. we called them and they said wait 2 weeks. nothing came they were very rude and passed the phone around. this was not funny. they lied and took our money and said there is nothing they can do. we will never stay there. there were roaches everywhere Phoenix Arizona  What?? Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Hotel: Budget Suites of America Phoenix Arizona , Arizona