Your Search | wc*mon budget savers minnetonka, mn

Jan 17 2017
Spencer's TV and Appliance TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Feel confident about doing business with Spencer's TV and Appliances - Spencer's has greatly enhanced their proactive approach in giving customers what they need, when they need it. One executive stated that they realize that assisting customers in selecting the best appliances for their home and budget is critical for the most important thing in every consumer's life (his or her home ) and they take great pride in being selected as the retailer to help customers achieve their dreams..*UPDATE: Ripoff Report REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances pledges commitment to complete customer satisfaction. Feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencer's TV & Appliance.
Author: Mesa, Arizona Appliances: Spencer's TV and Appliance TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Spencer's has greatly enhanced their proactive approach in giving customers what they need, when they need it. Pledges complete commitment to customer satisfaction. Mesa, Arizona

Jan 14 2017
SWREG Digital River DR MyCommerce, Inc fka Dr GlobalDirect Inc. dba eSellerate, Mindvision, RegNow, SWReg SWReg will not honor 30 day Money Back Guarantee Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Computer Software: SWREG Digital River Minnetonka, Minnesota

Jan 12 2017
DRI*SWREG INC MN NEVER SENT PRODUCT Minnesota Author: seminole, Florida Computer Software: DRI*SWREG INC MN Minnesota

Jan 04 2017
Budget rental car Nashua NH Scammers liars thiefs Nashua New Hampshire Questions Author: Dracut , Massachusetts Auto & Truck Rental: Budget rental car Nashua NH Nashua, New Hampshire

Dec 29 2016
Budget Truck Rental Ok gotta complain; Budget truck rentals is the WORST! Thought I saw the last of these people when the truck we rented BROKE DOWN 50 miles outside our destination in Boise. We waited 2 hours for a mechanic to come out and check the truck and THEN had to wait another 2 hours before they paid for a ride back to our destination in the cold! 2 months later I check my account and these people removed the truck rental charges from my account AGAIN- where I was shocked to see another over 1000.00$ removed from my account and had to spend literally hours on the phone to fix! These people were called on the 26th of December and again today to see why I am not reimbursed for what was taken from my account. I never get onto these comments but had to say something; STAY AWAY FROM BUDGET-what a nightmare. PS still no reimbursment:( Twin Falls Nationwide Author: Jerome, Idaho Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Truck Rental Nationwide

Dec 26 2016
Polk Design Build Group, LLC Overpromised & Underdelivered: Unethical excessive billing, misleading self-advertising, and lack of communication on design phase & budget cause major distress in upset client Colleyville Texas Author: Southlake, Texas Architects & Designers: Polk Design Build Group, LLC Colleyville, Texas

Dec 23 2016
My Pillow Biggest Scam on TV and Internet! MN Internet Author: Douglaston, New York Advertising / Deceptive: My Pillow Internet

Dec 23 2016
Hobbies Discount I ordered night-vision binoculars on 12/4/16 for $54.90. Internet Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 21 2016
Alyssa Martin at ActOne Auctions Will Rip you off with No Conscience Shown St. Louis Park, MN Internet Author: Richfield, Minnesota Auctions: Alyssa Martin at ActOne Auctions Internet

Dec 20 2016
High point universe Ripped off single mom on low budget for Christmas for her kids Internet Author: Big lake, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: High point universe Internet

Dec 19 2016
Avis Budget Oakland Airport Avis Budget HORRIBLE: AVIS BUDGET at Oakland Airport RIPPED ME OFF. Oakland California
And your problem is? Author: Pasadena, California Auto & Truck Rental: Avis Budget Oakland Airport oakland, California

Dec 14 2016
Farrells extreme body shaping The 10 week disappointment Andover Mn Author: Minnesota Health Spas: Farrells extreme body shaping

Dec 14 2016
Elvessupply.com Wont refund my money after i returned items Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Lititz, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: Elvessupply.com Internet

Dec 14 2016
*MON BUDGET SAVERS WC Money Budget Savers MN Fraudulently took money from my credit card Hopkins Minnesota
Author: clearwater, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: *MON BUDGET SAVERS Hopkins , Minnesota

Dec 09 2016
651-303-1846 < Bad John caller Wanted all my info location and room number then was a total no show Mall of America , MN Internet Author: Saint cloud, Minnesota Liars: 651-303-1846 < Bad John caller Internet

Dec 06 2016
E Virtual services Anthony Hill, Anshul Choudly, April Hopkins, Job Stavinski. Lied to us, took money, and refused to do work Minnetonka Minnesota Author: york, Pennsylvania Internet Services: E Virtual services Minnetonka , Minnesota

Dec 05 2016
Nsite Mystery Shopping Unprofessional, disrespectful, demanding, no reinbursement Minnetonka Minnesota Inaccurate Report 'Nsite Mystery Shopping Unprofessional, disrespectful, demanding, no reinbursement Minnetonka Minnesota' Author: Westchester, Illinois Restaurants: Nsite Mystery Shopping Minnetonka, Minnesota

Dec 02 2016
I.C. System, Inc IC System, Ghetto Collections, Black Power Collection Agency, We'll Get Your Money My Ni***! IC System Inc - The Most Unprofessional Collection Agency in America - Idiots St. Paul MN Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Collection Agencies: I.C. System, Inc Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Budget Equipment Scozak Construction EquipmentAuto Specialties of FloridaNeil Marcellino False Advertising of state of equipment Hollywood Florida Author: Highland, Utah Auto Dealers: Budget Equipment Hollywood, Florida

Nov 28 2016
Budget Van Lines This was a complete and total scam right from the beginning Everything that I was told by the sales rep Chris Thompson was a lie. First, this company does not operate its own trucks. They are a broker. Lie #1. 2. I was given a quote for a 3400 pound move, all inclusive at $2400. I was very clear about everything that was needed to be done, including the use of a shuttle van because the space was too small for a semi. So my quote included a shuttle truck at no cost. When the movers that budget hired got here, they charged me $3100 (even though I was at less weight than my quote) They did not bring a shuttle, so instead charged me $350 for long carry. Budget also charged $234 on my credit card that wasnt in my contract ANYWHERE. Last, I was practically forced into giving them $150 tip on pickup, and I assume they will do the same at delivery. . Henderson Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Moving Companies: Budget Van Lines Henderson, Nevada

Nov 25 2016
Auto Specialists of Florida Budget Equipmrnt Don't trust these guys Hollywood Florida Author: zephyr cove, Nevada Truck Dealers: Auto Specialists of Florida Hollywood, Florida

Nov 19 2016
tracfone wireless, safelink wireless, net 10 wireless, budget wireless all under CALIFORNIA LIFELINEpaid for by US taxpayers! Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire is how the costomer DIS service agents are trained!!!!! Medley Florida Author: costa mesa, California Cellular Phone Companies: tracfone wireless, safelink wireless, net 10 wireless, budget wireless Medley, Florida

Nov 19 2016
National Home Gardening Club PO They sold me a Life Membership and I have not heard from them. I have been a Life Member since 02 2007. The greatest benefit is to them in taking my money! This undoubtedly is a scam! Their phone doesn't work! I am not happy! Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Montgomery, Alabama Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Minnetonka, Minnesota

Nov 14 2016
Budget Mobile Lifeline phone budget mobile fail Bossier City Louisiana Author: Montague, California Cellular Phone Companies: Budget Mobile, Budget PrePay, Inc. Bossier City, Louisiana

Nov 13 2016
Budget Truck Rental blocked me from returning truck, then charged me a late fee Cleveland Tennessee Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Truck Rentals: Budget Truck Rental Cleveland, Tennessee