Your Search | wfs financial, inc., western financial bank

Sep 02 2014
Metro Financial Planning DENNIS KHANNA started statement of claim against my 68 yr old mother, added illegal mortgage to home and forged docs! Hamilton Ontario Canada Author: Hamilton, Ontario Mortgage Brokers: Metro Financial Planning Hamilton, Ontario

Sep 02 2014
Dri.Avast Avangate Unauthorized fraudulent charges from Avangate and Avast. Avast claiming no responsibility. Avangate giving runaround. Total charges of 89.99 and 179.95. Bank disputed and i am having to fight for refunds. Internet Author: Louisiana Computer Fraud: Dri.Avast Internet

Sep 02 2014
McDonald & Company; McDonald Investments; Eugene H. Trip Bosart For Wells Fargo; Today; Financial Advisor, For Once Known As The Bosart Group, Who, FORGES Your Signature While You Funds Disappear Bloomfield Hills Michigan
Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Financial Services: McDonald & Company; McDonald Investments; St. Louis, Missouri

Sep 02 2014
alphamale transportation inc, Omar went to work for this man got me aplane ticket from virginia beach virginia and kick truck in flordia and did not pay me. if he calls u donot listen to him he you ask him about this reviews he would tell u that im am a mad enployee I m not mad he is the bigest ripoff he thinks that every thing is about him. he did not care about his drivers he would leave at the drop of a dime dnot care if you have money to get home. do not work for this man let him run his own load ft wayne Indiana Author: virginia beach, Virginia Liars: alphamale transportation inc ft wayne , Indiana

Sep 01 2014
Darin A Marshall Darin M Marshall Darin Marshall AMERICAN WOODCRAFTERS LLCFINAL PHASE INTERIOR SOLUTIONS, INCWORLD OF WOODCRAFT,LLCSOUTHERN YANKEE WORKSHOP, INCAMBRIT WROUGHT IRON,INC Be aware of this Thug Brooksville Florida Author: Tifton, Georgia Home Improvements: Darin A Marshall Brooksville, Florida

Sep 01 2014
Designers International scentura creations designers international designers international ,designers international inc, one big mess,scentura,designers international bedford, Texas Author: aravada, Colorado Cult: Designers International scentura creations bedford, Texas

Sep 01 2014
Hector Ovalle owner of Mahi Water Systems Inc. THIEF! SCAMMER! A PIECE OF GARBAGE IS MORE VALUABLE THAN THIS PERSONS WORD Irvine California Author: El Centro, California Sales People: Irvine, California

Sep 01 2014
Western Dental corroded dental tools bug infested office dirty dental light fixture Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Dental Services: Western Dental Los Angeles, California

Sep 01 2014
GCM remodeling Ltd CG and Son Construction, Bestway Construction inc, GCM remodeling ltd Paid Mariusz Gajewski aka Mark thousands of dollars for fence and deck which were never completed. Elmhurst Illinois Author: Naperville, Illinois Builders & Contractors: GCM remodeling Ltd Elmhurst, Illinois

Sep 01 2014
Comfort Suites Paid cash for 2 rooms, they took money out of bank account too. Burlington IA Author: New Hampton, Missouri Hotel: Comfort Suites Select State/Province

Sep 01 2014
National Auto Loan Network Brandon Teegarden-sr. loan officer I was wanting to refi my car with lower payments. I had gotten an add several times in the mail. This time I called and spoke to Brandon Teegarden or so he said was his name. He was very polite and gave me a few options. They sounded good. I spoke to my husband about it and he agreed as the car was in both names and we wanted to put it in mine so within the next year he would be able to get a new car he really needs. So via computer and fax we filled out all necessary paperwork. About a week later I received a check for $1000 dollars. A few days later I went to the bank and deposited the check. I went to get money from my account a few weeks later and the money had not deposited. We went to the bank and they could not find what happened. I found my receipt and will be going to the bank first thing in the a.m. I guess I have to file other reports and my credit reports. This really sucks. It seems like these type of people just keep pushing down the little guy so they can get richer. I hope they get caught and prosecuted. Newport Beach, California Author: Victorville, California Financial Services: National Auto Loan Network Newport Beach,, California

Sep 01 2014
HiTech Sloutions Bill KhouriHitechpro.netA division of 1884524 Ontario Inc hired for prject, never paid Mississauga, Ontario Author: Woodstock, Illinois Computer Service & Repair: HiTech Sloutions Mississauga, , Ontario

Aug 31 2014
trs ibc walart bounced checks total 8 checks 8 18 2014 bank positive 9 1 2014 bank 1037.00 neg thanks trs servces miami olkahoma Author: miami, Oklahoma Bad Check Writers: trs ibc walart Select State/Province

Aug 31 2014
Bank of New York Mellon c/o Ocwen Loan Svc. Defying Laws West Palm Beach Florida Author: Aldan , Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Bank of New York Mellon c/o Ocwen Loan Svc. West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 31 2014
Minuteman Press International Inc How MPI franchisees are deceived and conned Farmingdale New York Author: Other Franchisors: Minuteman Press International Inc Farmingdale, New York

Aug 31 2014
Desert Schools Federal Credit Union WORSE than Bank of America! Phoenix Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Banks: Desert Schools Federal Credit Union Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 31 2014
Walker Financial Ernest Walker Does not love up to agreements . His word means nothing Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Loans: Walker Financial Orlando, Florida

Aug 31 2014
Raymond Jones He threated me by calling my cellphone demanding $200 dollars for some court resturtuion or he was going to have the police come to my house to arrest me within 45 minutes. Nationwide Author: richmond, Virginia Financial Services: Raymond Jones Nationwide

Aug 31 2014
Jet Moving Systems, Jet Relocation Inc. Horizon Moving systems Jet Moving Systems holding my house hold goods for hostage. Price increased three times and they claim amount of house hold goods increased center valley  Pennsylvania
Author: Hampton, Georgia Moving Companies: Jet Moving Systems center valley, Select State/Province

Aug 31 2014
Zions Bank Tiberius Arms LLC Advanced Tactical Ordnance Systems LLC ATO Systems Tactical Air Games Inc. Pepperball Technologies Zions Bank provides financial services to a criminal conspiracy to defraud the government of the United States. After being notified that Tiberius Arms LLC is owned and controlled by the same people impersonating the defunct Pepperball Technologies Incorporated (PTI) Zions Bank continues to process payments. Tiberius Arms LLC makes fake PTI guns. Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Heredia, Utah ORGANIZED CRIME: Zions Bank Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 31 2014
James Melvrick Zenith Industries Services Inc Frustrating. Confusing. Scam. Deceiving. Waiting for nothing. Internet Author: cincinnati, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: James Melvrick Internet

Aug 31 2014
Victor Alfonso Respond Communications Plus Incorporated Inc. Liar Theif Cheat Fraud Low MF Credit Thief Alcoholic Satan Evil Lucifer Benedict Arnold Bad Business Santa Fe Springs California
Author: Lynwood, California Telephone Companies: Victor Alfonso Santa Fe Springs, California

Aug 31 2014
SH Inc ( plus various sending numerous emails under various aliases and in many of the emails they claim I have money ready to be deposited to my account ect. I have unsubscribed from all their emails and they are persistent and they stop at nothing to find a way to hook me so to speak. I have warned them to also stop by bringing in the authorities and they still persist. Miami, Florida Author: Windsor, Ontario, Ontario Questionable Activities: SH Inc ( plus various Internet

Aug 31 2014
Ravenix Inc. Fastandroidunlocks Claim to unlock cellphones within 15 mins if you donate $10.00 via PayPal. I did, never received my unlock code as promised. US  Internet Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Internet: Ravenix Inc. Internet

Aug 31 2014
Gate City Bank 13th St Put in danger of possible serious harm or theft Fargo North Dakota Author: Lisbon, North Dakota Banks: Gate City Bank 13th St Fargo, North Dakota