Your Search | wfs financial services, aka: western financial bank, westlake financial inc., as well as westcorp fi
There may be more reports for "wfs financial services, aka: western financial bank, westlake financial inc., as well as westcorp fi"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "wfs financial services, aka: western financial bank, westlake financial inc., as well as westcorp fi"

Jan 20 2017
I/O COM Vehicle Tools I/O Com over promises and under delivers WOODINVILLE Washington Author: Portland, Oregon Auto Advertising Services: I/O COM WOODINVILLE, Washington

Jan 20 2017
ContinuingEdCourses.net Inc SocialWorkCoursesOnline.com will not remove me from their mailing list no matter what I ask Internet Author: Waterford, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: ContinuingEdCourses.net Inc Internet

Jan 20 2017
Payloadz, Shannon Sofeld Overcharged me for 10 years and then was hostile when I asked why. Refused to refund a penny of my money and was arrogrant, rude and hostile. New York New York Author: Monrovia, California Consumer Services: Customer: Payloadz Internet

Jan 20 2017
Wilbur and associates Illinois Author: Spokane Valley, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Wilbur and associates Illinois

Jan 20 2017
Hummingbird Funds D/B/A Blue Trust Loans Preyed upon my nieveness and honesty; was desperate for money and they took advantage Hayward Wisconsin Author: GOSHEN, Indiana Cash Services: Hummingbird Funds D/B/A Blue Trust Loans

Jan 20 2017
Kaplan University Kaplan Lied about having enough financial aid and loans available to recieve my bachelor degree Ft. Lauderdale Florida Nationwide Author: Elkland, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan University Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
The Advocacy For Consumer Right Leyton Ward Services to get release from my mortgage and get me money back. Lake Havasu City Arizona Author: Tehachapi, California Unusual Rip-Off: The Advocacy For Consumer Right Lake Havasu City, Arizona

Jan 20 2017
Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 During the Christmas shopping season 2016, I ordered cd's to give as gifts. The items arrived damaged and unusable. Contacted customer service and after several emails (insinuating that I just didn't want to products) back & forth, they sent instructions for return. I was told they would provide a postage paid return label but, NO SO! When return was processed through PayPal my refund was $4 short. When I emailed to ask about that, I was told they only provide postage paid for damaged orders....which my was. I will NEVER do business with these idiots again. Shepherdsville, Kentucky Internet Author: Inglewood, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 Internet

Jan 20 2017
TN Department of Labor Unfair Dismissal Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Employment Services: TN Department of Labor Nashville, Tennessee

Jan 20 2017
legalcontracts.com Charge when you don't authorize, condescending and insulting customer service Internet Author: Alabama Legal Services: legalcontracts.com Internet

Jan 20 2017
Traveler on the Backroads Michael Sieger Michael Sieger claims to be an author and a publisher. I ordered his book, which I never received. I also paid him $3400 for a publishing project that never happened, and although he assured me that he would refund my money, he has not done so. This happened 3 years ago, and he is still marketing his books and services. Long Island New York Author: League City, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Traveler on the Backroads Internet

Jan 20 2017
Affordable Vacations International Affordable Vacation International Scam - Class Action Please let me know Sunnyvale California Author: California Travel Services: Affordable Vacations International Sunnyvale, California

Jan 20 2017
SGC LLC John Houston Floyd But uses aliases Took $2500 deposit and then never did work and will not give refund Troy Michigan Author: Livonia, Michigan Building Services: SGC LLC Troy , Michigan

Jan 20 2017
Zoosk Zoosk.com Ripoff Dating site New York, New York Internet Author: Schiller Park, Illinois Personal Services: Zoosk Internet

Jan 20 2017
vince enterprises ltd pay day loans encino California Author: lynn, Massachusetts Cash Services: vince enterprises ltd encino, California

Jan 20 2017
Gigsalad GIGSALAD - Worst company I've ever done business with! Springfield Missouri Author: n/a, California Festivals & Event Services: Gigsalad Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
iSunglasses.com, Inc Don't buy from them. I shipped my glasses to get them repaired they first claimed that they received the glasses and then 2 months later after i contact them to know the status they asked me for the tracking number. then i knew they had lost the glasses. they never returned my glasses and they did not wanted to do nothing about it and asked me to place a claim with the postal service. oi did the usps showed me proof that the glasses had been delivered and even with the proof they decided not to take responsibility of their action. I lost $ 307.00 and out of glasses. i would not recommend anyone to buy from this company they are a rip off Brooklyn New York Author: monrovia, California Sunglasses: isunglasses.com Brooklyn, New York

Jan 20 2017
The Singing Waiter Masters Gavin Burk Using Video Footage and Testimonials from Competitors Performances Misleading Clients Northampton Internet Author: San Clemente, California Wedding Services: The Singing Waiter Masters Internet

Jan 20 2017
A-1 Remods Inc Justin B Hare, Gary Hare, A1 Remods Horrible Experience With A1 Remods Gary Hare and Justin Hare Wampum Pennsylvania
Author: New Castle, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: A-1 Remods Inc Wampum, Pennsylvania

Jan 20 2017
ACS, Inc. Legal action your account number 021C we are in a process to inform the ,Social Security Administration & Major Credit Bureaus, Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: ACS, Inc. Internet

Jan 20 2017
Rich Dad Coaching Gives You the Same Information as in Robert's Books, Only Over the Sandy Utah Author: Strongsville, Ohio Business Consultants: Rich Dad Coaching Internet

Jan 20 2017
BLUE TRUST LOANS Misinformed, Misled, Lied, No Human compassion Hayward, Wisconsin Internet What Does The Contract Say? Author: Vero Beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: BLUE TRUST LOANS Internet

Jan 20 2017
Autobahn AutoWorks Inc Autobahn AutoWorks Incompetence at its best! Mesa Arizona
Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Autobahn AutoWorks Inc Mesa, Arizona

Jan 20 2017
High Class Universe On 12/2/2016, I purchased 1 The World's cutest dog coin bank money box that I saw on facebook. My credit card was charged for $43.98. I received an email that they were getting ready to ship my order and that I would receive an email when that happened. It never came. I sent 2 emails with no response. I tried calling the phone number associated with the charge on my credit card statement, but it is not a working phone number. Author: Lakeland, Florida Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe

Jan 20 2017
TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING I was told the shirts would ship in 2-3 weeks which made sense as that was when school started, in September I was told 90-180 days. To date I have not seen any shirts. I emailed them and they informed me they would be delivered in 90-180 days, even referencing the email I received in September telling me they had people back out so they were not able to print the shirts. I have also called numerous times and have not received any help.This is Fraud The school never got anything Austin Texas Author: Katy, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING Austin, Texas