WFTV (ABC) & BILL HOFFMAN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: WFTV (ABC) & Bill Hoffman
There may be more specific results for "WFTV (ABC) & Bill Hoffman"
For more specific results for "WFTV (ABC) & Bill Hoffman"
Showing 1-25 of 13,230 Found Reports For more specific results for "WFTV (ABC) & Bill Hoffman"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
Energy Savings? They're probably using several different names but I've gotten 8 calls all starting w/recorded, URGENT electric bill message my a**! Fair Lawn New Jersey Author: Berlin , New Jersey Utility Companies: Energy Savings? Fair Lawn , New Jersey

May 19 2017
Clubs Systems club systems left town & continues to bill my checking acct after I cancelled subscription lodi California Author: lodi, California Health Spas: Clubs Systems lodi, California

May 19 2017
Metro PCS I was told for a total of 3 months that I will be reimbursed for a bill iI paid and never used and not only did they rip me off they blocked me from the system so i can no longer get through Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liars: Metro Pcs Nationwide

May 19 2017
Aol Upgraded my free Aol account, attempted to bill my (long expired) credit card without my knowledge or permission. Sterling Virginia Author: 93010, California Internet Services: Aol Nationwide

May 19 2017
Chris Lubanski Guaranteed removal from timeshare Deltona Florida Author: Granite City, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Bill Brimm Deltona , Florida

May 19 2017
Bill depew Internet Author: depew, New York Bait-and-Switch: Bill Depew Internet

May 17 2017
vlamorous beautyvitachristoferNC the website advertised for free sample for the cost of s/h but 2-weeks later I received a bill on my charge card for $ 105.79. Author: Helenville, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: vlamorous

May 17 2017
Face Replen/Image Revive Hydracoreinfo.com, AcesBeauty.com Tallanstown Irl. and Donegal Irl. On mc bill, Internet Author: Oshawa Ontario. Canada., Ontario Skin Care: Face Replen/Image Revive Internet

May 17 2017
Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tennessee EPB I had not idea I had a balance on the EPB account until it popped up on my Credit Karma report yesterday. I have not gotten any notice of this bill at all and they turn me over to a collection agency that has not contacted me in any way and then they put it on my credit report. this is not right Nashville and Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Graysville, Tennessee Cable TV: Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tn EPB Nashville , Tennessee

May 15 2017
City of garland utilities Made me pay another persons bill before i could switch it in my name Garland Texas Author: Garland, Texas Utility Companies: City of garland utilities Garland, Texas

May 11 2017
American Traffic Solutions Un-American Traffic Solutions Without my consent they tried to bill my credit card Mesa Arizona Author: Seattle, Washington Toll Booth Cashiers: American Traffic Solutions Mesa, Arizona

May 11 2017
Everest online I can't get any info for all the time and money I put into this schooling online. All I get are machines to other sites and a huge bill that I paid and no actknowlodge of any of the courses that I took. Tempe Arizonia Internet Author: Colbert, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: Everest online Internet

May 11 2017
A.A enterprise legal service out gerogia saying i owe a bill gerogia Author: myrtle beach, South Carolina Financial Services: A.A enterprise

May 10 2017
DTE*EYE ENLIVEN eye opulent Sign you up for a trial but bill you for full orders that are not received and keep on billing you large amounts even after three phone calls to them las vegas Nevada Author: san Antonio, Texas Beauty Salons: DTE*EYE ENLIVEN las vegas, Nevada

May 09 2017
abc company giving cards out fake scam email las vegas Nevada Author: midwest, Nebraska Consumer Services: abc company las vegas, Nevada

May 09 2017
TRS LIMITED represented by Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. claims to be collecting bill in amount of 139.97 on behalf of TRS Limited- when i called the toll free number they hung up on me. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: San Diego, California Collection Agency's: TRS LIMITED Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 08 2017
Direct express My 220 was stolen.to pay a direct tv bill direct express refuses to return my funds hang the phones up on me pretend they. CAnt hear me on the phone Nationwide Author: Milledgeville, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Direct express Nationwide

May 08 2017
PRS Homes LLC - (Bill) William Lucia Property Rehab Solutions LLC RIP-OFF not enough Thief - Con - Criminal also Port Orange Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Home Improvements: PRS Homes LLC - (Bill) William Lucia Port Orange,

May 07 2017
Bill Milley of Cal Prop Cal PropCal Property ManagementBill Milley Cal Prop San Diego California
Author: San Diego, California Property Management: Bill Milley of Cal Prop San Diego, California

May 04 2017
Jonathan Lancaster sold me a dog with distemper, we received our puppy on 3/15/17 and he was sick on 3/17/17 been hospitalized twice and just found out that he has distemper and I paid $2600.00 for the maltipoo and 8k in hospital and vet bill and would li Sold me sick dog with Distemper virus Houston Texas Author: Gloucester , Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Jonathan landcaster Houston , TX

May 04 2017
DE LA Rosa auto repair DON'T TAKE YOUR CAR HERE! OVERCHARGES, NO COMPUTER DIAGNOSIS, NO PREAUTHORIZATION CALLS JUST A HUGE BILL & BROKEN CAR Fillmore California Author: Bakersfield , California Auto Repair Service: DE LA Rosa auto repair Fillmore , California

May 01 2017
Tate & Kirlin Associates, INC and TRS Limited bill received from Tate & Kirlin regarding $139.97 from a TRS Limited company. Have no knowledge or proof of any correspondence anywhere regarding TRS limited. Believe this to be a scam. Will not reply nor send money even though they threaten my credit. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Evansville, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Tate & Kirlin Associates, INC Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 01 2017
dcmagsales Two young men knocked on my door and stated they were with a charity organization. I let them know I didn't want a magazine subscription which they were offering. I gave them $59.00 in form of a check for a one time donation. This occurred 4/10/12?? They left out the year of date on the receipt. I've since been mailed a collection agency bill for approx. $1800.00. This is outrageous! I contacted the collection agency and informed them I didn't order any magazines and that a donation was made. They're still trying to collect. Fullerton California Author: Fullerton, California Newspapers – Magazines: dcmagsales Nationwide

May 01 2017
Luxury Living Magazine abc-marketing.com lied about distribution, lied about who was involved in marketing with them boca raton Florida Author: Coeur d Alene, Idaho Golf Courses: Luxury Living Magazine boca raton, Florida

Apr 29 2017
Transport connection Bill Avrich President Transport ConnectionOffice: 561-982-1275 BEWARE of this guy. The man cussed me out in a insane rage. If you want to deal with a high priced unstable person, he's it Internet Author: staton, Indiana Auto Shipping Companies: Transport connection Internet