Your Search | wftv (abc) & bill hoffman

Oct 25 2016
Florida Dept of transportation Florida department of transportation FDOT sent me a bill for $600 Internet Author: Weston, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Florida Dept of transportation Internet

Oct 23 2016
Bill Edwards, William Edwards Liar, con, snake hole salesman, pervert, drink, scam artist, fraudster Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Weston, Massachusetts Roofing Companies: Bill Edwards Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Oct 21 2016

Oct 19 2016
Dermifi Sent sample back in February and cancelled subscripion. Sent bill to me 10-15-16 for 176.78. Reporting them to the BBB. Internet Author: aynor, South Carolina Telemarketers: Dermifi Internet

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,

Oct 18 2016
Mojo Marketing, Angela Leavitt Fraudulent Billing Horrible Newsletter service San Diego California James Shapard of Carrier Connections trying to avoid entire bill Author: Newport Beach, California Internet Marketing Companies: Mojo Marketing San Diego, California

Oct 17 2016
Playphone games The playphone games charged my sprint bill for 9.99 and was never authorized to charge any amount to my bill and refuse to remove the charges and credit my money back This playphone is a scam and has ripped me off by charging my sprint bill 9.99 a month and I never purchased anything nor consented to any charge to my bill by this company and they refuse to credit my money back. Sprint needs to block them from charging anything without prior consent Internet
Author: Damascus , Virginia Internet Fraud: Playphone games Internet

Oct 17 2016
XFinity Comcast Bogus Fees and Charges on Cable Bill Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Coral Springs, Florida Cable TV: XFinity Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
Aurora Eye Cream Aurora Skin Cream, aka Sinfilcrea, aka Odd*ACTIFYEEYECREAM0 I signed up for trial sizes of Aurora skin cream and eye care for about $15 and received no confirmation and on my next credit bill was charged for $89 for each of these items. Tried to call their 800 and have not been able to talk with anyone. Santa Ana, California Author: Leesburg, Florida Beauty Salons: Aurora Eye Cream Santa Ana, , California

Oct 17 2016
at&t phone company will not get bill right, after talking to them they still refuse to bill me my right bill Nationwide Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Better Business Bureau: at&t phone company Nationwide

Oct 15 2016
 Revitalize sent me a sample of their serum and I have been trying to order it but cannot find any numbers to do so. Also, I read about the scam they are performing and want to make sure that they do not bill me anything as one woman said she was charged $187 on a monthly basis. I am 75 years old and cannot afford this charge. Please let me know what to do. Thank you. Santa Ana California Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Beauty Salons: Revitalize Internet

Oct 14 2016
Mrs Money Makerrr Tiffany Lovely Flipping money 300 to 3000 legit, legal pay your light bill pay your rent Tennessee Tennessee
Author: Baltimore , Maryland Cash Services: Mrs Money Makerrr

Oct 13 2016
Larry Hoffman Chairs and Tables direct , california chiavri chairs, chiavari chairs direct Steals your money, doesnt deliver product, Horrible product Culver City California and Cerritos California Internet Author: South Lyon, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: Larry Hoffman Internet

Oct 13 2016
Intellibiz Bill Vaughn: THIS COMPANY SCAMMED - WILL NOT HONOR REFUND Limington Internet (ME) Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Intellibiz Internet

Oct 13 2016
Ecolo Odor Control All Ready Chute Inc, Cherokee Corp, William Stone, Billy Stone, Bill Stone poor work South Florida Florida Author: POMPANO BEACH, Florida Cleaning Services: Ecolo Odor Control Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
K9 Fit Club Patricia A Montgomery Patricia A Hoffman Patricia A Lewis Patricia Hoffman Lewis Patricia A Lloyd Patrica Montgomery Patricia Anne Lewis Patricia H Lewis P Montgomery Patricia A Louis Patricia D Lewis Patty Hoffman Anne Montgomery Patricia Tricia Montgome K9 Fit Club's founder has 14 aliases ( Hinsdale Illinois Author: Westmont, Illinois Dead Beat Customers: K9 Fit Club Hinsdale, Illinois

Oct 05 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Oct 04 2016
10hwprivatemastery Atlantic Real Estate Connection LLChousetitans@gmail.comJustin Wilmont Over charged and Under-performed: Attempted to bill six months when I requested only 3 months for $1995 (an absorbent amount for tie spent), Deceptive enticement, Advised Letter Campaign which received 0 positive response, Promised extended training time, but didn't define length and wiggled out, Did not consider a possible advanced senior's Electronic and cognitive limitations. Orlando, Florida Nationwide Internet Author: Chambersburg, Pennsylvania Real Estate Investing: 10hwprivatemastery Nationwide

Oct 04 2016
Optimum Garcinia Plus Trial RIP OFF! AUTO BILL ON A TRIAL!!! DO NOT ORDER THIS CRAP! Internet Author: Gardnerville, Nevada Weightloss Programs: Optimum Garcinia Plus Trial Internet

Oct 04 2016
Hydrolux and Cellvia Revitaline is a RIP OFF. Revitaline hooks you with a $5.95 sample product. They then use your credit card to auto bill you monthly, $90-$110 a month for each product you sampled. California Internet Author: Toronto, California Beauty Products: Hydrolux and Cellvia Internet

Oct 03 2016
Nicklaus Children's Hospital Upcharging and Unbundling Medical Bill miami Florida
Author: miami, Florida Emergency Medical Services: Nicklaus Children's Hospital miami, Florida

Oct 03 2016
Revitaline Revitaline Skin Cream, Revitaline Eye Serum Beware, Trial is $5.95 and then you are autocharged monthly, $93.00 per product. Their return policy requires that you notify them 30 days before shipment in order to get any money back. By the time you realize they are charging this, you will likely have lost $200-$400 of money you cannot get back even if you return the product. It is Oct. 3 and I tried to cancel and get a refund on a shipment being sent; was told I needed to notify them in August that I did not want it. No refund. Don't give ANYONE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO. If it's a sample- they HOOK YOU AND USE YOUR CARD TO BILL YOU FREELY!!! Santa Ana, CA 92799 Nationwide
Author: El Cajon, California Supplemental Health Programs: Revitaline Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
MBC Construction MBC Capital Investments Jeff Herrington Hired me to do extensive rehab on his investment property and refused to pay the bill at the end Plant City Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Building Services: MBC Construction Plant City, Florida

Oct 02 2016
Essentials 1452 Eye and Face Cre Advertised on website page as endorsed by Joy Behar (currently on the ABC show The View) I applied for two samples for $9.00. I recieved a notice that $587.00 taken from my checking Internet Author: Winter Park, Florida Eye Care: Essentials 1452 Eye and Face Cre Internet

Oct 01 2016
Ability Recovery Services LLC Adam Russell Unbelieveable Bill for an Individual Scranton Nationwide Author: Port Richey, Florida Questionable Activities: Ability Recovery Services LLC Nationwide