WFTV (ABC) & BILL HOFFMAN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: WFTV (ABC) & Bill Hoffman
There may be more specific results for "WFTV (ABC) & Bill Hoffman"
For more specific results for "WFTV (ABC) & Bill Hoffman"
Showing 1-25 of 40,694 Found Reports For more specific results for "WFTV (ABC) & Bill Hoffman"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Lemon Squad Auto Inspections Failed to report many vehicle imperfections and business won't take responsibility Woodbury Minnesota
Lemon squad says they do inspections on RVs. This Ohta be good Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Auto Inspection: Lemon Squad Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
nationstar tax advisors bill wray disohest orlando florida Author: ROYAL PPALM BEACH, Florida Liars: nationstar tax advisors , Florida

Theatreland LTD Internet
Wrong Author: Jamestown, New York Theaters: Theatreland LTD or ,

Oct 19 2017
ABC Moving Systems 2033 Milwaukee Ave #333 Riverwoods IL 60015 ABC Moving Systems USA, Daniel, ABC Movers, ABC Moving USA, 2033 Milwaukee Ave #333 Riverwoods IL 60015 ABC Moving Systems, DANIEL, Riverwoods IL - Criminal, Scammers, Terrible Movers, Worst Experience of All Time! Lost Most of My Stuff to Damage or Theft. Worst company on the planet for moving, STAY FAR AWAY! They should be in jail! Do not let yourself fall victim to these terrible people 2033 Milwaukee Ave #333 Riverwoods, IL 60015. Riverwoods Illinois
Author: Illinois Moving Companies: ABC Moving Systems 2033 Milwaukee Ave #333 Riverwoods IL 60015 Riverwoods , Illinois

Oct 19 2017
DJO Global DJO Global sends multiple bills for the same service and even after payment puts the bill to collection San Diego Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Hospitals: DJO Global Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Audible adbl.co/bill NJ They are charging my credit card $14.95 a month. I've spoken to them and as to cancel this account. They tell me that they can find my information, but they keep charging my card. Now dealing with my credit card company. not happy with the results form either. NJ Internet Author: Escondido, California Internet Services: Audible adbl.co/bill NJ Internet

Oct 18 2017
F.C.&A. never received merchandise I am being bill for. What ever senor should know Peachtree City Georgia Author: Gilbert, Alabama News Media: F C.&A. Peachtree City, Georgia

Oct 18 2017
Richard Reality Group, Inc Bill Richard Forged a document trying to keep us in contract and committed fraud. Carlsbad California Author: Carlsbad, California Realtors: Richard Reality Group, Inc Carlsbad, California

Oct 18 2017
Budget Car Rental Over charged when exchanged the car at Philadelphia airport and the Manager named Aric was too rude and don't know how to deal with customer he first changed the rate on the rental contract then added additional fuel charges on the bill. I am very disappointed with this PA airport location. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: jersey City, New Jersey Auto Rentals: Budget Car Rental Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet Next Step Suggestion Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 16 2017
Bill Hargraves, Shapiro and Sher, William Hargraves CONSPIRING WITH THE SELLER'S REALTOR to hold up the price by working AGAINST US. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Real Estate Services: Bill Hargraves Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 15 2017
UPS UNITED PARCEL SERVICE UPS charged me $400 for small packages that could have been delivered via usps for $40. Atlanta Georgia
Author: Coeburn, Virginia Courier Services: UPS Atlanta , Georgia

Oct 15 2017
Masley Yardley Chevrolet Matt Kelly at Yardley Massey Chevrolet Plantation Florida Father of a 22 year old daughter who has an extended warranty on a 2013 Dodge homeless individual has had her car for over 40 days won't look at it return calls or honor the agreement Plantation Florida Author: Coopercity, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Masley Yardley Chevrolet Plantation, Florida

Oct 14 2017
Bill Thomas RV I got my new 2017 camper from bt about 2 weeks ago and then i found damage on the roof.Tthey told me they would take care of me and make it right but all they did was lie starting with bob freeman in service to bradley eubank and brent o hara. wentzville mo. I am a RV expert witness Author: columbia, Illinois RV Dealers: bill thomas rv wentzville , MO

Oct 14 2017
neulift neulift anti aging serum and cream talk to Theresa about the bill that followed after supposedly ordering the free trial for 4.95 and 5.95 respectively for neulift anti aging cream and eye serum Internet Author: Chula Vista, California Beauty Products: neulift Internet

Oct 13 2017
lumidaire face cream,po box 25380,santa ana california 92799-5380 order trial face and eye cream for $4.95 and eye for 3.95.they billed my credit card for the bill and two weeks later charge my credit card for 89.77 and 89.71 for the creams .I filed a complaint with my credit card company two weeks ago and they are looking into to it and will have my account credit for it until the investigate.Me while a week later i receive more face and eye cream that i did not order.I'm sending it back by return to sender and see what happens.I have looked up to see if anybody else had this problem and it is wide spread and if you call to have them cancell anything that you did not order, the will charge you a 75.00 cancellation fee.This has got to be illigal. po box 25380 santa ana california 92799-5380 internet Author: sasakwa, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: lumidaire face cream. Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
HGTV magazine Entered a contest on line and received a bill for magazine subscription that I didn't subscribe to. Harlan Iowa Author: Omaha, Nebraska Builders & Contractors: HGTV magazine Harlan, Iowa

Oct 13 2017
Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. Caren R Vinson She is the Secretary I was called by Caren Vinson on 8/27/17 would you be able to escort one of my drivers I said yes. She said it would be from Mount Morris, Pa to Nj/ Pa Line. She said check is in the mail, well I never received it. I sent her a letter from my attorney nothing. She feed you a lot of bs. So I highly recommend escorting for this company if you want to never get paid. She has a w9. my insurance info, and bill. IRS needs to investigate this company. ST CHARLES Missouri
Check finally came in. Author: , Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. ST CHARLES, Missouri

Oct 12 2017
Spy & Survival Briefing Laissez Faire Taking $40 every month even after I requested a cancellation Internet Author: Harrison, Tennessee Shelters - Homeless - Safe Houses: Spy & Survival Briefing Internet

Oct 12 2017
Lyft I WAS TAKEN FOR A RIDE, ALRIGHT!, my wallet was LYFTED, STOLE MY PHONE, NON RESPONSIVE DRIVER, NO HELP FROM LOST & FOUND Indianapolis Indiana Not Quite Author: Columbia Heights, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Lyft Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
ViaSat Inc. Exede Was automatically charged for the bill and I never authorized auto pay. Carlsbad California
Author: Waterloo, New York Internet Services: ViaSat Inc. Carlsbad, California

Oct 12 2017
Telecom USA a Verizon Company Fraudulent Charges Third Party Charges on Centurylink Landline Bill unknown unknown Author: FORT MYERS BEACH, Florida Telephone Companies: Telecom USA a Verizon Company ,