Your Search | wli reservation; reservation rewards; wl sales; shoppers discount rewards; classmates.com
There may be more reports for "wli reservation; reservation rewards; wl sales; shoppers discount rewards; classmates.com"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "wli reservation; reservation rewards; wl sales; shoppers discount rewards; classmates.com"

Jan 22 2017
Hobbies Discount Goods ordered never received. I ordered the Air Swimmers remote control flying shark from this place which was advertising on Facebook. 39.95, free shipping. Our grandson never received this for his birthday. Infuriated. I e mailed the company, and Chris said to be patient, it was shipped and should be arriving soon. No show. It is now January 22 and still no show. We notified our cc company and they are aware of this scam. Our account has been credited. Internet Author: Hayward , Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 22 2017
Tee4CoolGrandma Rip off scam artists New York New York Author: Essex, Michigan Sales People: Tee4CoolGrandma New York, New York

Jan 22 2017
INGZHOU ZHAOXIN LTD Roster Goods I ordered a NHL jersey on 12/7/16 and never received the order and my credit card was charged for the item purchased. Internet Author: Southfield, Michigan Sales People: INGZHOU ZHAOXIN LTD Internet

Jan 22 2017
'Frank' with Candycupteacuppomeranians.net Hunnypotpomeranianshome.net Tricked my mom into driving 8 hours to look at a puppy that doesn't exist. Canton Nationwide Author: Killeen , Texas Sales People: 'Frank' with Candycupteacuppomeranians.net Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Hobbies Discount Chris Oliver Order of Nemo Fish and received Sharks Internet Author: Asan, Virginia Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 21 2017
Lux Style Lux International Sales I've received a 2nd reminder that payment is due on product I never ordered! Threatening legal action! https://luxstyleintl.com/pay Denmark Author: toronto, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Lux Style

Jan 20 2017
Hobbies Discount Scam. Won't respond. No delivery. Internet Author: Melbourne, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Revita Youth Ordered 2 samples of products-2 weeks later charged $175.91 Rancho Santa Fe, California 92067 Author: Yountville, California Sales People: Revita Youth Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
USA Discount Warehouse My title? Peter Anton, Ripped-Off Consumer - I bought a 512Gb Micro Flash Drive which shows every indication of being a Reprogrammed 30Gb chip made to l ook like a 512Gb chip. It will only save 30 Gb and then says that The file or folder is corrupted. Futthermore, it takes a l ong time to get to this point because it was made to imitate a larger storage capacity. Cape Coral Florida
Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Mail Order: USA Discount Warehouse Cape Coral, Florida

Jan 20 2017
Coca Cola Company, MyCokeRewards, My Coke Rewards MyCokeRewards changes policy on points but doesn't bother notifying customers Atlanta Georgia Author: Van Buren, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: Coca Cola Company Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 19 2017
ACE Industrial Supply Sales rep told me he was senting me a drill bit set for free. All he asked is that I use them so that I would see how good they are. When I got the set I noticed an invoice for $395.00 - If the phone calls are recorded for quality assurance (lol) then it would be clearly evident that I did not agree to pay anything and I was explained that it was a sample. Burbank, CA Internet Author: East Patchogue, New York Hardware & Tools: Long Island Demolition Internet

Jan 19 2017
Discount Hobbies Scorediscount.comHobbies Discount TeamBrad (The Shipping Guy)@HobbiesDiscount Order the Shark and Nemo remote control fish on 12/11 for 79.90 and it was taken out of my account on 12/12/2016. I received an email on December 20,2016 stating Your product should be arriving within the next 1-2 weeks. I have the email in my don't deletes. I have replied to this email 7 times with no response! Now I just want my money back! Author: Waynesville, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Discount Hobbies Internet

Jan 19 2017
Shaws Supermarkets Tricky weekly sales Peabody Massachusetts Author: Peabody, Massachusetts Grocery Stores: Shaws Supermarkets Peabody, Massachusetts

Jan 19 2017
Hobbies Discount 2x Highpowered waterproof night vision binoculars Internet Author: Mansfield, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronics Shops: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 19 2017
Experience Sales Door To Door Sales Scam Phoenix Arizona He lied! Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Door to Door Sales: Experience Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 19 2017
Hobbies Discount Chris Oliver The ad read :1X High Powered Waterproof Night Vision Binoculars $49.99 Told me I watch too many movies night vision cost $500 Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
csm fastener's director of sales Jeffery Gagliano is a petty internet theif and liar ordered a printer, then claimed months later it didn't work and stole it Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: eugene, Oregon E-trade: Jeffrey Gagliano at CSM Fasteners Elk Grove Village, Illinois

Jan 18 2017
M&D Auto Sales Mr. Steven , Manager M&D sold me a $20,000 truck with a warranty with Superior Potection Plan. The truck broke down out of state in Mississippi. The warranty company cancel the insurance and will not pay for getting the truck fixed because the tires are too large for the truck. When I purchase the truck from M&D the tires was on the truck. It's going on two months and my truck has not been fixed. The warranty company stated M&D should not have sold a warranty on the truck. I requested M&D buy the truck back. M&D failed to buy back the truck. Than, I requested they fixed the truck. It was stated they were going to try to get the truck fixed. To this date my truck is still broke down in Jackson Mississippi. I was sold a $20,000.00 lemon. Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: M&D Auto Sales Little Rock, Arkansas

Jan 18 2017
Hobbies Discount/ Chris Oliver I did not get a pair of 1x High Powered Waterproof Night Vision Binoculars for Hunting, Bird Watching, Navigation or Simply Enjoying Nature for $49.95 each and with tax $59.90. It doesn't state on their 'home page'. Internet Author: South Milwaukee, Wisconsin Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
Allison sales Co flooring and tile Chase Allison , Victor Allison Theft of services , deceptive trade practices , contract fraud , insurance fraud Ft smith Arkansas
Author: Ft smith, Arkansas Builders & Contractors: Allison sales Co flooring and tile Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Hobbies discount no response Internet Internet Author: Winter Park, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
ridgid tools home depot ridgid tools rips consumers off on warranty Nationwide Author: zephyrhills, Florida Sales People: ridgid tools Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Explosive Advertising Smart Circle MLM - Grey Area Pyramid Scheme - Scam Tampa Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Sales People: Explosive Advertising Tampa, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Ted Life - Internal Credit Systems Rude and Incompetent Durham North Carolina Author: Dublin, Georgia Sales People: Ted Life - Internal Credit Systems Durham, North Carolina

Jan 18 2017
Auditone Hearing Aids, Inc Kiely Ball Auditone Hearing Aids uses bait-and-switch sales technique in advertising to pray on senior citizens. Westlake Village California Author: California Hearing Aid Centers: Auditone Hearing Aids, Inc Westlake Village, California