Your Search | wli reservation rewards = webloyalty.com

1, Report #1196643

Dec 19 2014
cvc option I ask for refund back to me which they I would I am still waiting. This was about 4 days ago. I told them I decide not do it and ask for refund I am still waiting. they call me each day with unknown number and etc. Plus each time I answer all way differe they Havent refund my money saying have to waiting 10 days and etc. which is not truth at all they can refund back to within 24hrs or less. Internet Author: Miami, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: cvc option Internet

2, Report #1195153

Dec 13 2014
Diamond Resorts(Liki Tiki village,winter gardens,fl Reservation scam winter garden Florida Author: converse, Texas Resorts: Diamnd Resorts(Liki Tiki village,winter gardens,fl winter garden, Florida

3, Report #1194937

Dec 12 2014
JNL Apparel Losing Hope Internet Author: Joplin, Missouri $$ REWARDS Offered: JNL Apparel Internet

4, Report #1194707

Dec 11 2014
A.T. Lee Program Coordinator International Award Payment CenterSylvia Papworth-Jenrette, Director I recently call to see is they got my money and they said yes and there is no refund North Kansas Missouri Author: Chesapeake, Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: A.T. Lee Program Coordinator North Kansas, Missouri

5, Report #1194664

Dec 11 2014
Green.moneypack scatchoff Publisher clearing house, John Black Trying to get 300 dollars to deliver 2.5 million PCH prize I never entered sweepstakes Nationwide Author: Kentucky $$ REWARDS Offered: Green.moneypack scatchoff Nationwide

6, Report #1194653

Dec 11 2014
iproxy premium rewards they claim i have won a 100$ walmart card for purchasing something in one of their listed stores. they also tell you that you will be receiving another 100$ card to use wherever and a 25$ gas card clearwater Florida Author: chatham, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: iproxy premium rewards clearwater, Florida

7, Report #1194582

Dec 10 2014
Henry Jackson Barry90 Met on Christian Dating for Free. Attempting to get me to send him $280.00, because he claims he's now stuck in Ghana. Ghana Internet
Author: Parma Heights, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: Henry Jackson Internet

8, Report #1194181

Dec 09 2014
Hoitwire.com I booked a hotel with hotwire for 3 nights.. When I went to check in at the hotel, there were no acceptable pet free rooms that I could tolerate with my allergies. The hotel vendor stated I must contact Hotwire for a refund. Although I respectfully called Hotwire, they offered no remedy and would not refund my entire fee for the reservation amount. This a was a total ripoff for no services purchased. I paid for 3 nights stay and got NOTHING! I will NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER USE HOTWIRE EVER AGAIN AND WILL COMPLAIN AT EVERY SITE AVAILABLE TO DO SO! EVER, EVER, EVER USE HOTWIRE EVER AGAIN AND WILL COMPLAIN AT EVER SITE AVAILABLE TO DO SO! RESERVATION CODE: 9RAGK77HBB0 Internet Author: Houston, TX, Texas Hotel: Hoitwire.com Internet

9, Report #1194162

Dec 09 2014
Rewards Zone They tried to say that I was entered into a drawing for a million dollars, then they said according to their records that I have a Visa or MasterCard. They then said that they would send me subscriptions to five magazines for $4.61 or $461 per week. Nationwide Author: Belleville, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: Rewards Zone Nationwide

10, Report #1193920

Dec 08 2014
R.P.R. If I send $20.00 I would get $1,800,000.00. Long Beach New York Author: Boxton, Massachusetts $$ REWARDS Offered: R.P.R. Internet

11, Report #1193669

Dec 07 2014
ANC Award Notification Commission Rip off has been reported since 2008 Kansas City Kansas Author: Folsom, California $$ REWARDS Offered: ANC Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

12, Report #1193171

Dec 04 2014
US TREASURY GRANT SCAM Lisa Foster 202-370-7668 BEWARE 8400 dollar grant is not real ! district of columbia Nationwide Author: Staten Island, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: US TREASURY GRANT SCAM Nationwide

13, Report #1193127

Dec 04 2014
Larry Hourd Award Notification Commission Fake Prize Award Kansas City Missouri Author: Warren, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: Larry Hourd Kansas City, Missouri

14, Report #1192931

Dec 03 2014
Norwegian Cruise Line: Supervisor Crystal extension 22187 abd sales reps: Donna, Melissa, and Nitasha They will not honor Best Price Guarantee Policy. Was tricked into upgrading twice and promised over phone I would get guaranteed price adjustment if they lowered rate. Also promised I could keep original room (now downgraded) if price went down which it went down from $719/pp to $349/pp within 2 weeks. They will not give ANY credit or let me keep original reservation. Never received email, verbal or written confirmation that by upgrading I could never downgrade and that the best price guarantee was only valid for 48 hours. Will not let me cancel or get any money back. Miami, FL Nationwide Author: boca raton, Florida Cruise Ships: Norwegian Cruise Line Nationwide

15, Report #1192865

Dec 03 2014
Fidelity Financial Incorporated Lottery Resources Management & Payment Verification Told me I had won $350,000 sent me a fake check for $4350 to cover Processing Los Angeles California Author: Park City, Utah $$ REWARDS Offered: Fidelity Financial Incorporated Los Angeles, California

16, Report #1192612

Dec 02 2014
Menards Menard Inc. Did not receive rebate that shows on status it issued Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54703 Nationwide Author: Hoffman Estates, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: Menards Nationwide

17, Report #1192389

Dec 01 2014
Reservation Counter Linked with Expedia Misrepresents as booking directly with the hotel Once was told Central America, once Guatemala Cty Internet Author: Herndon, Virginia Hotel: Reservation Counter Internet

18, Report #1192359

Dec 01 2014
Holiday Inn Port of Miami BAIT AND SWITCH ONLINE RESERVATION MIAMI FLORIDA Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Motels: Holiday Inn Port of Miami Internet

19, Report #1192344

Dec 01 2014
Certified Car bank within a couple of weeks after placing an ad on Kijiji to sell my truck, I received a phone call from certified car bank describing how they can help me sell it. Even after explaining to them that I am on limited funds from disability, they assured me that they could sell my vehicle and get my money back as well as a bit of a profit for myself. after several weeks I called and was told that if I sold the vehicle myself or traded it in, they would compensate me by giving me either fuel vouchers or restaurant vouchers totaling $300. I did receive an email stating that to redeem them, I could follow step by step instructions in their cash back rewards program but I have not been able to locate such a program anywhere and they do not have a website to go to to do this. I have now lost all that money & I do hope to reach our local media in order to bring this to the attention of the public. Nationwide
Author: Sherwood Park, Alberta Auto Advertising Services: Certified Car bank Nationwide

20, Report #1192334

Dec 01 2014
dermajuvenate i did a servey online and was told i won a product to choose 1, ....... united states Internet Author: Ottawa, Canada, $$ REWARDS Offered: dermajuvenate Internet

21, Report #1192285

Dec 01 2014
GLOBAL MONETARY FUND Randy Brown Told me I was the winner of $2,536,0922.23 from # 7028043483, just send them $25.00 for entry fand signature then monies will be sent via bonded federal carrier. I sent NOTHING. I live in Arizona and retired. these scammers need to b Forrest Hills, New York,  11375 Nationwide. Author: mesa, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: GLOBAL MONETARY FUND Nationwide

22, Report #1192128

Nov 30 2014
Club Newport Celebration Club Newport rewards scam cancelation cancel ripoff liars Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Solvay, New York Travel Services: Club Newport Celebration Fort Lauderdale, Florida

23, Report #1192042

Nov 29 2014
Rooms To Go Rooms To Go & Best Buy are partnered in their package scam. Altamonte Springs Florida Author: Longwood, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Rooms To Go Nationwide

24, Report #1191748

Nov 27 2014
gameplay.net CHARGING Money When it says FREE!! Internet Author: Newaygo, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: gameplay.net Internet

25, Report #1191561

Nov 26 2014
Creation Rewards no response to getting my rewards due unknown Internet Author: Campbell, California Unusual Rip-Off: Creation Rewards Internet