WLI RESERVATIONS REWARDS, SHOPPERS DISCOUNT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: WLI Reservations Rewards, Shoppers Discount
There may be more specific results for "WLI Reservations Rewards, Shoppers Discount"
For more specific results for "WLI Reservations Rewards, Shoppers Discount"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
Glamor Trends ALNITAK*BEGOODSH They pretended to be Amazon by doing an Amazon Rewards survey. Charged $6.99 for a watch.Then charged my account $99.00. They said all I had to pay was the $6.99 for the shipping. The watch was suppesed to be the prize that I won in the survey. Santa Barbara California
 They are very fraudulent .exactly same thing happened to me. Author: Hollis, New York Credit Card Fraud: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Jul 17 2017
U.S. Bank Association Rewards Card Sunrun Do not buy or lease anything promising you a cash card issued by these entities Nationwide Nationwide Author: California Bait-and-Switch: U.S. Bank Association Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Belle Harbour Boat Rentals NEVER do business with this company - will not honor reservations Tarpson Springs Florida Author: Plant City, Florida Boat Marinas: Belle Harbour Boat Rentals Tarpson Springs, Florida

Jul 11 2017
JUSTINE JAY ROMANO Hacienda Tes Rios BE AWARE: DO NOT TRUST JUSTINE JAY ROMANO ( Hacienda Tes Rios Representative) Cancun Cancun
Yes, contacted reservations already 3 times. Author: Alberta Travel Services: JUSTINE JAY ROMANO Cancun, Other

Jul 11 2017
Discount Benefits / Global Service Group Checking account RIPPED OFF! n/a Texas Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: Discount Benefits / Global Service Group Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Dermify serum RejuVen 8 I subscribed for trial offer recd defective bottle after 13 days my acct was charged 89.31 I called to speak with customer service. requesting refund and I was told I missed the date to cancel to be eligible for a full refund then I was offered 50%discount on future orders I told them I wasn't interested and wanted to speak to a supervisor . I was then told that they couldn't offer me any better solutions and I was hung up on,a very rude and poor way to do busines. Nationwide Author: Boulder junction, Wisconsin On-Line Business: Dermify serum Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Staples Expired Rewards Cards, fraud University Park Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Office Suppliers & Stationers: Staples University Park, Florida

Jul 05 2017
Mavis Discount Tires Damaged the truck of a non profit organization Hopewell junction New York
Author: Hopewell junction , New York Auto Repair Service: Mavis Discount Tires Hopewell junction , New York

Jul 05 2017
DRSS Discount Retail Store Services These folks are liars and scam artists, selling unreal dreams for their own profit. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Fairfield, California Criminal Justice System: DRSS Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 05 2017
NCE Premier Platinum Discount Medical was contacted after I was looking for insurance on the market place P.O. Box 98 Florham Park, NJ 07932 Internet
Author: barboursville, West Virginia Health Insurance: NCE Internet

Jun 30 2017
Vayama Cancelled flight reservations without warning!!!
Author: Arden, North Carolina Air Travel: Vayama

12, Report #1382029

Jun 29 2017
PuraVida Lifestyles PVL, PVL Lifestyle Destinations, Sunset Group, ICE Rewards Pressured and coerced to purchase - vacation ripoff and they lied to us! Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico CP 77500 Q. Roo, Mexico Membership terminated successfully and refund granted Author: Florida Resorts: PuraVida Lifestyles Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico CP 77500, Mexico

Jun 27 2017
Reservations and Fulfillment Services, inc- R&F -Micheal Lied, liars,half truths, fraud, scam, thieves, cons, con artist, immoral, Internet Author: Tinley Park, Illinois Cruise Ships: Reservations and Fulfillment Services, inc Internet

Jun 27 2017
Nationwide Health Advisors Promised health and medicine insurance .., but only received discount card and accidental life insurance.. paid $522.00 for this . Boca Raton Florida Author: Lebanon, Indiana Health Insurance: Nationwide Health Advisors Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 27 2017
Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Advanced Laser Body Care is a HUGE scam. They advertise on groupon to get you in, and then try to sell you products or services for a reduced price. Once they get your money, their products are not good. I purchased botox and was told that I would get a discount if I purchased a bank of botox at a discount price. This way I could come back on a regular basis and receive the botox at a reduced price. At the time this sounded good. Once they had my money, the so called botox they used was no good. I did not get any results. I kept going back for more, and they kept telling me that it was a bad batch. I kept going back with no results. I asked for my money back and they told me that do not give refunds.This consumer scam needs to stop! Naperville Illinois Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Personal Services: Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Naperville, Illinois

Jun 27 2017
Discount Auto Exchange vlad svetlov, Alla Pronin, Owner, Vladislav Svetlov, President/Ownerlarry lemon car scams ewing Nationwide TY BBB & Consumer Affairs Author: Keansburg, New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Discount Auto Exchange Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Daily discount plus Daily discount plus started taking just under $20 per month and there wasn't even a way to contact them to find out how or why they were taking money and for them to discontinue taking funds. Internet Author: Mount Pleasant, Michigan Attorney Generals: Daily discount plus Internet

Jun 26 2017
Perri's Furniture Perri Baits and switches on marked price, offers discount and arrives at original marked price. Carrollton Texas Author: ROWLETT, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Perri's Furniture Carrollton, Texas

Jun 24 2017
Bobs discount furniture / guardian products Goof Proof The GOOF PROOF IS A JOKE saugus Massachusetts Author: malden, Massachusetts Home & Garden Stores: Bobs discount furniture / guardian products saugus, Massachusetts

Jun 23 2017
Grand Getaways Switch Scam, discount vacation club flase claims Tampa Florida Here to Help! Author: Nyack, New York Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Tampa, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Health innovations Ok I signed up for dental discount plan which he promised me he will contact me back with a list of dentist we could use and to over any other questions I might have .  Tampa Florida Author: Riverside, California Health Insurance: Health innovations Tampa, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Customer Rewards Affinity Marketing Service LLC Unlawful Discharge Brandon Florida Nationwide Author: Plant City, Florida Employees: Customer Rewards Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Fasttrack Promotions They do not send you to the place that the voucher is for. If you have a voucher for Hawaii, they offer you a trip to Mexico or a discount to other resorts. going to watch a Welk Resort presentation is a waste of time and gas. It is all a lie. Carlsbad CA Author: Crestline, California Resorts: Fasttrack Promotions internet

Jun 17 2017
IGH Rewards Club Points Deleted From My IHG Rewards Account Nationwide Author: lancaster, Pennsylvania Hotel: IGH Rewards Club Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Discount Body Parts Terrible, lies, no real customer srv Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Auto Parts: Discount Body Parts Internet