Your Search | wli reservations rewards, shoppers discount

Hobbies Discount Internet Ripoff Internet
Author: Williamston, South Carolina Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 23 2017
Hobbies Discount False advertising, total scam. Internet Author: Huntington Station, New York Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 23 2017
Hobbies Discount hobbiesdiscount.com Add me to the list of suckers that tried. Internet Author: Layton, Utah Hobby Shops: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 23 2017
Hobbies Discount Ignoring my requests to track order placed on 11/15/16 Internet Author: Saginaw, Michigan Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 23 2017
Satin youth Ordered trial said 14 day got 1 oz jar of cream and a .5FL oz tube was charged 99.95 and 89.95 called to cancel and have money refunded was told that was the charge for what I had received I haven't received anything else would not refund. gave me 25% discount off. Canceled membership. Internet Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Consumer Services: Satin youth Internet

Jan 23 2017
Hobbies Discount Never received my order or a return email. Internet Author: LAS VEGAS, NV, Nevada Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 23 2017
Hobbies Discount Flying Shark............more like Flying Scam Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Hot Air Ballooning: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 23 2017
Hobbies Discount Scammed of a projector! Internet Author: Alabama Appliances: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 22 2017
Hobbies Discount Goods ordered never received. I ordered the Air Swimmers remote control flying shark from this place which was advertising on Facebook. 39.95, free shipping. Our grandson never received this for his birthday. Infuriated. I e mailed the company, and Chris said to be patient, it was shipped and should be arriving soon. No show. It is now January 22 and still no show. We notified our cc company and they are aware of this scam. Our account has been credited. Internet Author: Hayward , Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 21 2017
Hobbies Discount Chris Oliver Order of Nemo Fish and received Sharks Internet Author: Asan, Virginia Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 20 2017
Hobbies Discount Scam. Won't respond. No delivery. Internet Author: Melbourne, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
USA Discount Warehouse My title? Peter Anton, Ripped-Off Consumer - I bought a 512Gb Micro Flash Drive which shows every indication of being a Reprogrammed 30Gb chip made to l ook like a 512Gb chip. It will only save 30 Gb and then says that The file or folder is corrupted. Futthermore, it takes a l ong time to get to this point because it was made to imitate a larger storage capacity. Cape Coral Florida
Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Mail Order: USA Discount Warehouse Cape Coral, Florida

Jan 20 2017
Coca Cola Company, MyCokeRewards, My Coke Rewards MyCokeRewards changes policy on points but doesn't bother notifying customers Atlanta Georgia Author: Van Buren, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: Coca Cola Company Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 19 2017
Discount Hobbies Scorediscount.comHobbies Discount TeamBrad (The Shipping Guy)@HobbiesDiscount Order the Shark and Nemo remote control fish on 12/11 for 79.90 and it was taken out of my account on 12/12/2016. I received an email on December 20,2016 stating Your product should be arriving within the next 1-2 weeks. I have the email in my don't deletes. I have replied to this email 7 times with no response! Now I just want my money back! Author: Waynesville, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Discount Hobbies Internet

Jan 19 2017
Hobbies Discount 2x Highpowered waterproof night vision binoculars Internet Author: Mansfield, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronics Shops: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 19 2017
Hobbies Discount Chris Oliver The ad read :1X High Powered Waterproof Night Vision Binoculars $49.99 Told me I watch too many movies night vision cost $500 Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
Hobbies Discount/ Chris Oliver I did not get a pair of 1x High Powered Waterproof Night Vision Binoculars for Hunting, Bird Watching, Navigation or Simply Enjoying Nature for $49.95 each and with tax $59.90. It doesn't state on their 'home page'. Internet Author: South Milwaukee, Wisconsin Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
Capital Resorts Grand Crown Resorts Total lie from day 1. How easy to build points to travel repeated times tried to make reservations for condo, always full or nothing available. repeatly wantin more money , more money . Branson Missouri Author: Harrison, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Capital Resorts Branson, Missouri

Jan 18 2017
Hobbies discount no response Internet Internet Author: Winter Park, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
Hobbies Discount They did not deliver the goods i ordered and not replying my emails since then. Internet Author: JAKARTA, Alabama Cameras & Video: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
Hobbies Discount HIGH POWERED WATERPROOF NIGHT VISION BINOCULARS Unknown - none shown online Internet Author: Manassas, Virginia Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 17 2017
Hobbies Discount DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 17 2017
Hobbies Discount SCAM unknow Internet Author: Boerne, Texas On-Line Business: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 16 2017
Hobbies Discount Internet
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 15 2017
mystery shoppers money gram Sheryl Adams, Sheneka Jason, Sidney Adams, Robert Remsen, David Sanders, Michael Shepard they sent me a fake check to be deposited with instructions to send money to 3 individuals via money gram and said that I need to lie, that I am not a mystery shopper and that I know individuals I am sending money.  Pougheepsie New York Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: mystery shoppers money gram Pougheepsie, New York