Your Search | wli reservations rewards, shoppers discount

Oct 22 2016
vca animal hospitals Shoreline Emergency and Referral Hospital Did not uphold veterinary ethics, conflict of interest from referring primary doctor. placed animal on antibiotics in error, failed to rule out other disorders. Please sign my petition on Internet Author: Fairfield,, Connecticut $$ REWARDS Offered: vca animal hospitals

Oct 21 2016
Frost RV LLC Bruce Frost owner, dusty parts Mgr. Warranty Mgr. I was lied to and sold a lemon because of my gender. Tucson Arizona
Author: Tucson, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: Frost RV LLC Tucson, Arizona

Oct 20 2016
airbnb I didn’t receive the payouts from the upcoming reservations. It’s ILLEGAL!!! Windermere FL Call the IRS Author: Windermere, Florida Lodging: airbnb Internet

Oct 20 2016
Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Swiss Wrist is the premier online destination for discount, 100% genuine, used Rolex watches, Swiss Wrist offers an extensive timepiece inventory you won’t find anywhere else on the web. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Swiss Wrist recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Swiss Wrist - Good Product & Service Author: Los Angeles, California Jewelry Stores: Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Swiss Wrist Inc. has been in the online luxury watch business for the last decade. Swiss Wrist has a long list of personal, bank and business references throughout the United States as well as internationally. Swiss Wrist stands by all the products sold on their website 100%. Miami, Florida

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire

Oct 19 2016
WycoFarms Kennel- Jimmie Holyfield and Bob Bowen Author: Overland Park, Kansas $$ REWARDS Offered: WycoFarms Kennel- Jimmie Holyfield and Bob Bowen

Oct 18 2016
Oak Creek Terrace Resort Stole over $1,000 from me for reservations I released. sedona Arizona
Author: Chandler, Arizona Hotel: Oak Creek Terrace Resort sedona, Arizona

Oct 17 2016
Wealth Automation Systems WAS Promised to mail out 3000 Color Brochures to a mailing list I purchased from their suggested printer and list seller. Internet Author: Pensacola , Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Wealth Automation Systems Internet

Oct 15 2016
Skin Noir and Eye Noir Total scam. They use the name of Crystal Brinkley in their ad. Like it is her product. Upon call her company i found out that it was not her product. After an extended reshearch i found the web site and customer service number. They offer you 30 percent to 70 percent off if you stay with the company and don't cancel your order. Product comes every month. 89.95 but with discount 60.00 plus and even futher. I was upset to go through this whole process. Total rip off. Fountain Valley Ca. Internet Author: NewportNews, Virginia Eye Care: Skin Noir and Eye Noir Internet

Oct 14 2016
YQ-premium2sale Pandora discount store not real Pandora jewelry china Internet Author: Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec Jewelers: YQ-premium2sale Internet

Oct 13 2016
Alice Dawson Lottery Lady Frisco city Alabama Author: Kapaau, Hawaii $$ REWARDS Offered: Alice Dawson Frisco city, Alabama

Oct 13 2016
Farrance Appraisal Free Financing? Hah! Manchester Connecticut Author: Danbury, Connecticut Furniture & Furnishings: Bob's Discount Furniture, Farrance Appraisal Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
11:50 AM Gary King, Steve Cryken, Live autograph magazine. Machine produced forgeries, gary king, Steve Cryken 2016. New York Internet
Author: New York, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Internet

Oct 12 2016
Norton Symantec, Norton Security, Norton Symantec billed my credit card to renew my Norton 360 software without my approval. I attempted to contact the company to have them cancel the charge. The representative would not reverse the charge and instead tried to scare me that I would be left unprotected. When I demanded to speak to a manager, I was put on hold and after a wait, the same rep came back and offered a discount. It is impossible to get the charges reversed so I am contacting my credit card company to place a stop order on the payment. This is a scam and I will be switching to a new security software company immediately. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS COMPANY! Internet Author: Grand Haven, Michigan Computer Software: Norton Symantec Internet

Oct 11 2016
Triple J Health Management LLC Hydrolux and Cellvia I was told to try the Shoppers Drug Mart's free sample. As I went to the Shopper Drug Mart's website, and follow the insturction on free sample. The two creams-Hydrolux and Cellvia with the shipping price only pop-up. But at the end, the credit card charges are actually over $200. Internet Author: North York, Ontario Beauty Salons: Triple J Health Management LLC Internet

Oct 09 2016
AT&T U-verse Never received promised rewards card for $200 West Palm Beach Florida (FL) Author: Boca Raton, Florida Liars: AT&T U-verse Nationwide

Oct 09 2016
Lab42 Jonathan Pirc. Survey Scams Chicago IL Author: Randleman, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: $$ REWARDS Offered: Lab42 Internet

basketball store and yuguang liu Yuguang liu  China Internet
Author: Sacramento, California $$ REWARDS Offered: store and yuguang liu Internet

Oct 08 2016
10:03 AM Fraudulent Company s: 10920 Wilshire Blvd | Suite 150-9138 | Los Ange Internet
Response from Emporium Author: San Diego, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Internet

Oct 07 2016
21, Report #1331909

Oct 06 2016
VIP discount auto center Another ripoff mechanic, no surprise auburn maene Author: lewiston, Maine Auto Inspection: VIP discount auto center auburn,

Oct 05 2016
SKIN DERMA PLUS/PURE VITALITY I ordered this on my phone and it says in the smallest words at checkout that you have to cancel or you will be charged, but I did not see that and they charged almost $200 to my bank account which caused $50 in overdraft charges. When I called, they did not care and would not refund me they did give me a 15% discount refund and I cancelled, Too bad they didn't pull such a rip-off move or I would have actually ordered again from them. I only deal with honest companies, and they are not honest nor do they care about there clients. Be careful of ads you see on Facebook, even if a friend shared it! Texas Author: KAILUA-KONA, Hawaii Beauty Salons: SKIN DERMA PLUS/PURE VITALITY Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
Discount Motors Inc. Car broke down in middle of interstate twice they didn't care Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Discount Motors Inc. Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 05 2016
Creditor cash advance services Being sued Internet Author: Cocoa, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Creditor cash advance services Internet

Oct 04 2016
07:46 PM Loyalty One Collect Airmiles and get rewards Toronto Ontario Author: New Westminster BC, Alabama Travel Services: Toronto, Ontario