Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

WORLDCOM WIRELESS AT&T WIRELESS FORSTER & GARBUS BCR PALISADES O.S.I. & PROF RECOVRY SYTMS

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
Advicars Car Advertizer Advicars Jaime Penate JP Advicars is the biggest scam on the internet, they promised 50$ per month to install the board and never got a dime, even at corporate level executive never saw my commissions Nationwide.This guy said my money will be refunded bu Jaime and his team had me to fill the cancellation form to credit my money back. I did but he had never refund my money back which was $250.00 His company was locate in Texas at that time. Texas Author: Maplewood, Minnesota Advertising Agencies: Advicars Car Advertizer Texas

Feb 25 2017
Etax.com WHEN YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REVIEW THE COMPLETED 1040 tax refund sheet to make sure that the ETAX .Had not or yourself had not made any mistakes.was the first REDYou are not allowed to review your form unroll after your receive a email thaT IRS had excepted.thats when I discovered the scam.the figures I entered and deductions ect. Were totally wrong off the wall b.s. Im a widow dont make much to live on ive done taxes for othets yrs ago im not a fool.etax wouldnt let me stop the fileing after i called crying &telling them it wad wrong.they said i would only a one time fee of 19.99 I asked 3 times because i couldnt afford to pay even that amt. &I dont want to be shocked when all is said n done.Donna Supervisor via phone conversation at etax promised no other hidden fees.They took 120.00 to file a 1040. Ez no deductions no eic no penalties.a kindergarener could filed thiS.Internet, www.eta Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Fraud: Etax.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
TWO LIVE CUSTOMS INSTAGRAM & INTERNET TO LIVE CUSTOMS I ordered my custom ALABAMA NIKE ROSHE shoes December 30th 2016 and the order said would ship in 2 to 4 weeks..Here we are at the END of FEBRUARY AND NO shoes STILL but yet they took their payment right out of my account the very NEXT DAY after I ordered they don't list a city or phone number Internet
Author: LAKELAND, Florida On-Line Stores: TWO LIVE CUSTOMS Internet

Feb 25 2017
aishalinks LinkShia  I I will be filing a case at the BBB against them Florida Nationwide Author: NY, New York Dating Services: aishalinks Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
Napa Valley Remodel John Lowe John Lowe offered to remodel a recently purchased property at a set labor rate and I told him my budget of which he'd said we could do it for... After the agreed upon terms and the handshake John demoed the place and then work started well.. another week he took a cruise with his wife for ten days and everything went to S*** and he bled the job, me, and then abandoned the project threatening to file a lien, etc.. after overcharging and defrauding me for weeks! He didn't pull permits either! He sold himself as a licensed contractor and honorable former Marine... napa California Author: St Helena, California Building Services: Napa Valley Remodel napa,

Feb 25 2017
Amy Coleman: Copywriting with Heart Amy Coleman | Amy Preacher | Copywriting with Heart Fails to Pay on Time or Respond to Messages copywithheart.com Author: Sarnia, Michigan Work at Home: Amy Coleman: Copywriting with Heart Internet

Feb 25 2017
James Morgan Attorney Attorney at law California ? LA California Author: Spring,, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: James Morgan Attorney

Feb 25 2017
Pro Vapor e-cig I was sent an unsolicited email advertisement for E-cig company. It said ALL I had to pay was $9.95 s&h and I would get a FREE STARTER KIT. In addition to the $9.95 I decided to order at my cost a couple of additional items totaling under $30.00. To my SURPRISE I was notified they hit my account for not only the couple of extra items I did order they had ADDED some special insurance that I DID NOT ASK FOR! I Called and complained to the only number I could find. Now, a few days later , I was just notified they hit my account AGAIN for an additional $99.95! I HAVEN'T authorized ANYTHING OR ORDERED ANYTHING! I CAN'T get ANYONE TO HELP ME from the only # I have! THIS IS A RIP OFF! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM! St.Loius Missouri Author: Graham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Vapor e-cig

Feb 25 2017
Final Touch Painting Company Kollin Final Touch Painting Company was doing some remodeling at my residence. $4000 was given for down-payment to replace roof. Several promised dates passed without beginning work. then, the company quit returning my calls or voice mails. Its been about 4 months now. They are not going to replace my roof and will not give me back my $4000.00 I was ripped off houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Final Touch Painting Company houston, Texas

Feb 24 2017
Corporate Research International Ronald NelsonCharles Sanders Daniel Haddock Rec'd ck for $2480.00 for secret shopper / money xfr at Walmart / $100.00 cashiers ck Texas / South Carolina Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Miscellaneous Companies: Corporate Research International

Feb 24 2017
Wild wallet user. Said Sabbir From Bangladesh. At first my complain Wild wallet not give BTC. Dhaka Internet Author: Dhaka, Other Customer: Wild wallet user. Internet

Feb 24 2017
Ultimate Medical Academy Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ultimate Medical Academy is committed to student satisfaction and works hard at continuous improvement to support its students and alumni. Ultimate Medical Academy is dedicated to ensuring its stakeholders are satisfied and that any complaints that arise are addressed promptly and fairly. Ultimate Medical Academy has made good faith efforts to resolve all complaints reported on Rip-off Report. Ultimate Medical Academy has proven to be among the top members of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business. Ultimate Medical Academy has remained actively engaged and committed to addressing student inquiries.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Health Care Education: Ultimate Medical Academy Recommended Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Ultimate Medical Academy trains students for careers in healthcare that make a difference in their lives. Ultimate Medical Academy, founded in 1994, as a nonprofit school, headquartered in Tampa with an additional campus in Clearwater. Ultimate Medical Academy offers programs on campus and online. Internet, Tampa, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Magnetphonecable.com Magnetphonecable.com facebook.com/magneticphonecables Ordered over a month ago, never received itself (order multiple) - company does not respond to emails of any sort, doesn't answer facebook messages or anything. It's been over a month - I'm sure we've been scammed at this point, but I am happy to remove this review if we actually get our item. Canada and West Seneca New York Ottawa, Canada Author: Saint Louis, Missouri On-Line Stores: Magnetphonecable.com Internet

Feb 24 2017
Steven Pieters lsteveeng010 Was of now this his man has scammed at least four women using this name and internet address . This telephone number is still active Patchogue New York Author: NORTH PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island Adult Web Sites: Steven Pieters Internet

Feb 24 2017
Invoke Market research They did not compensate me for an online marketing research chatroom completed on 12-15-2016 Waltham Nationwide
Author: columbus, Ohio Work at Home: Invoke Market research Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
alltheworldsfare.co.uk I shop online and I found this website alltheworldsfare.co.uk I was buy 2 Germany jersey after pay already I never receive any Emil from the seller I reply many time and don't reply at all after 2 week I receive wrong thing 2 fake adidas polo alltheworldsfare.co.uk China Internet
Author: Singapore , Alabama Clothing Stores: alltheworldsfare.co.uk Internet

Feb 23 2017
First cash advance Offered me 10,000 dollars with a payment of 280 dollars a month for 72 months with a 10% interest rate. Asked f I really mine and my mom's social security number and bank info and everything, which luckily I wasn't dumb enough to give them. They said they needed my mom's online banking username and password to complete the loan. To which I said was unnecessary since the loan was only in my name and that only someone who was trying t ok scam someone would ask for. Told them they were going straight to hell for being ridiculous scam artistic who were too freaking stupid t i even know how to try to successfully scam someone. Chicago Internet/illino Author: Myrtle Beach , South Carolina Loans: First cash advance Internet

Feb 23 2017
True Wireless Lifeline Fraud Nationwide Author: Glenpool, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: True Wireless Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Beauty wrinkle reducer Beauty instant wrinkle reducer Scam-ordered 30 day trial of Angelina Jolie's face cream and wrinkle reducer at a low trial cost-was not informed that if you did not call to cancel within 14 days that I would be charged $80. 00 for cream and $90.00 for wrinkle reducer and that in 30 days another shipment would be sent at those same prices. When I called was told that if I sent the product back I would only get 20% back. Edison New Jersey Author: Green Bay , Wisconsin Skin Care: Beauty wrinkle reducer Edison, New Jersey

Feb 23 2017
high school college prospects national elite drew sikorski bill winston different name same scam syracuse new york Internet Author: Alabama Work at Home: high school college prospects Internet

Feb 23 2017
ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND SNAKE VENOMPEPTIDE CREAM AND ANTI-AGING FOMULA Lied and charged more for a sample the advetised and then put charges on my account unauthorized with no email notification and unable to contact over issue because of moving their ad to another name as stated in other complaints. also as being a comatolgist 35yrs.I know the product is crap!t CA. and IN. Author: GEORGETOWN, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND Internet

Feb 23 2017
Jupiter Imaging Associates, Inc. Jupiter Medical Center Double billing of radiology services provided at Jupiter Medical Center. Will not correct payment record and ignors proof of payment. Jupiter Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Accounting: Jupiter Imaging Associates, Inc. Jupiter, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Ladco Leasing Provided false information at lease signing Unknown Nationwide Author: Branson West, Missouri Financial Services: Ladco Leasing Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Rxbomshop anni roberts',anna roberts,shoe store,wuwugogo It pop out of my Facebook . On time sale. Once i ordered never heard of them up to now. My shoe that i order did not arrive at my door step. Internet
Author: Singapore, On-Line Stores: Rxbomshop Internet