Your Search | wpi*ifriends vip 800 243 9726

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH My VIP Grand Prize of 10K was a MISTAKE on PCH's Part! Port Washington New York
Author: Montgomery, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Publishers Clearing House Port Washington, New York

Sep 14 2016
Pyramid VIP Club I just checked my Visa account and found I was charged 14.95. I have only order from this company one time. Fortunate to have found Ripoff report and saw others were having the same problem. I will call the company tomorrow to insist they unenroll me as I Fradulently charged me for club membership Chelmsford Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Pyramid VIP Club Internet

Sep 14 2016
UMG-Trav 800 Did not authorize nor do I know who they are!! They have been charging $14.95 month for? Internet Author: Hauula, Hawaii Travel Services: UMG-Trav 800 Internet

Sep 12 2016
Complaint Review: Bank Transactions Inc – The Author of this Report has requested that the Report be withdrawn. | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Bank Transactions Inc ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) San Diego California I was an employee when I wrote the first Author: san diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Bank Transactions Inc San Diego, California

Sep 10 2016
Ron Varsh, American International Gemologists AIG Jewelry Counterfeit/Fraud by:Ron Varsh, Westfield AKA: Windsor Auction House 21781 Ventura Blvd. #152Woodland Hills, CA 91364, 800-934-4804 Jewelry Counterfeit/Fraud by: Ron Varsh, Westfield AKA: Windsor Auction House Woodland Hills California
Author: Orange Park Acres, California Unusual Rip-Off: Ron Varsh, American International Gemologists AIG Woodland Hills, California

Sep 07 2016
1-800-Got-Junk 1800GOTJUNK Awful Service, will try to scam you. Smithfield Rhode Island Author: Newport, Rhode Island Recycling/Trash removal: 1-800-Got-Junk Smithfield, Rhode Island

Sep 07 2016
Complaint Review: Allen Massre | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following report contained one or more false statements of fact.  The false statements have been redacted (((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))). Further, the arbitrator found that the author of the report below used his middle name and not his full legal name.  | Allen Massre niques27 CEO at Mass Financial Group Hofstra University Account Executive at Stellar Alliance Internet
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following report contained one or more false statements of fact.  The false statements have been redacted (((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))). Further, the arbitrator found that the author of the report below used his middle name and not his full legal name.  Author: new york, New York Business Consultants: Allen Massre Internet

Sep 04 2016
1-800-PACK-RAT‏ Didn't fulfill the contract by not delivering the container at the specific time and day. Memphis Tennessee Nationwide Author: Cordova, Tennessee Moving Companies: 1-800-PACK-RAT‏ Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
The trackr thetrackr bravo I ordered 2x devices paid $97 including shipment to UK on 22nd July. Money taken but no devices.... unknown but 800- 850 9104 Internet Author: Burgess HIll, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: The trackr Internet

Aug 25 2016
onegreatfamily.com OneGreatFamily, LLC - Alan V Eaton crook behind the company Refused to opt-out; they never answer the phone 1533 N 800 W Mapleton, Utah Internet
Crook Alan V Eaton - lives in Utah County operates his OneGreatFamily rip-off business out of his house Author: Florida Internet Fraud: onegreatfamily.com Internet

Aug 22 2016
Jump For Fun telephone number 1- 800- 281-6792 child's birthday ruined Poway California Author: San Diego, , California Festivals & Event Services: Jump For Fun Poway, California

Aug 21 2016
Age Escape ADVDIET, COURSESKINHLTH, HLTHYFITZONE, ALIHEALTHFIT are all the same company with different name and phone number affiliated for Age Escape Complete scam unauthorized charges on my card $800 and never ordered or recieved there product. They use the same script and refuse to refund my money. All four companys listed on my bank statement are with diff phone number are all the same company. Florida USA IINTERNET Author: keyes, California Eye Care: Age Escape Internet

Aug 12 2016
Pack Rat, LLC 1800packrat.com 1-800-PACKRAT,LLC TRICK CANCELLATION FEE, Moving Pod never delivered, Company took unauthorized money from bank account Nationwide Author: Tonopah, Arizona Moving Companies: Pack Rat, LLC Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of the Report was not a client of the Complainant. | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) San Francisco California
Never Represented Said Person Author: San Francisco, California Realtors: Richard Sarro - Zephyr Real Estate San Francisco, California

Aug 09 2016
Report is 100% untrue Author: San Francisco, California Realtors: Richard Sarro - Zephyr Real Estate San Francisco, CA

Aug 08 2016
Intuit Merchant Payment Processing Intuit will refuse to release merchant's funds while requiring merchant's customers to call 800 #'s nationwide Nationwide Author: Coral Gables, Florida Building Products: Intuit Merchant Payment Processing Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Spirit incentive/true incentives Taylor Billington Spirit incentives/Taylor Billington fort lauderdale Florida Author: Fountain Valley, California Cruise Ships: Spirit incentive/true incentives fort lauderdale, Florida

Aug 08 2016
National Tax Experts TRUSTED EXPERTS REVIEW: National Tax Experts’ executive team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. National Tax Experts is focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. National Tax Experts pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with National Tax Experts, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
PATRICK OAKES DOES NOT OWN THESE COMPANIES I DO! Author: Grain Valley, Missouri Income tax: National Tax Experts TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. National Tax Experts working all 50 states with IRS & State taxing agencies. National Tax Experts dedicated to providing real solutions, affordable answers for all tax problems. National Tax Experts experienced caring tax professionals assist taxpayers resolving personal & business tax problems. Internet

20, Report #1320532

Aug 03 2016
wholesaleamerica jeffery is the contact person..is the only contact person for the company.no matter what number you push when you call the 1 800 number. i order some pallet from whole america and did not receive any pallet i call this man jeffery several time and email him we was calling me back until we wire him the money in to his accounti order cvs pallet walmart pallet and to day i google and read all can of bad review on this company with the bbb i should have done that before i place my order but i did not so i need you all help to track this man down i have the last email he sent and receipt were the wire went to Riverview florida Author: columbus, Georgia Auction / Liquidators: wholesaleamerica Internet

Aug 03 2016
Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Damon Way DC Shoes Cheated DC Shoe Founder out of his ownership and $53 Million Dollars, Internet Author: Manhattan, New York Attorneys General: Quiksilver Internet

Aug 03 2016
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Damon Way DC Shoes Cheated DC Shoe Founder out of his ownership and $53 Million Dollars, Internet Author: Manhattan, New York Attorneys General: DC Shoes Internet

23, Report #1320278

Aug 02 2016
bob at vip van lines nationwide relocation they are liars. are not a moving company just brokers Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Moving Companies: bob at vip van lines nationwide relocation Internet

24, Report #1320256

Aug 02 2016
SPN - Netguard- David Roche - Michael Andreyev David Roche, Michael Andreyev, SPN, Netguard 16787 Beach Boulevard #659Huntington Beach, CA 92647 Phone Number: (800) 891-5513 Fax Number: (949) 485-6287 SPN Search- Netguard - David Roche - Michael Anddreyev -SCAM!!!!!!! Huntington Beach California Author: Ellicott City, Maryland Internet Marketing Companies: SPN - Netguard- David Roche - Michael Andreyev Huntington Beach, California

25, Report #1319674

Jul 29 2016
The Good Feet Store BEWARE....You cannot get any type of refund from this company. I saw the Good Feet commercial less than a month ago and I hobbled into the store hoping I could get some relief. The gentleman who helped me was charming and told me he had the same exact foot condition that I did. He said he could guarantee I would get better with the Good Feet orthotics. I was shocked at the price ($800) but I felt so humiliated somehow if I didn't buy the package since he spent so much time with me. I ultimately had to pay from 2 different credit cards just to be able to afford them.  Broomfield Colorado Author: Northglenn, Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: The Good Feet Store Broomfield, Colorado