WPI IFRIENDS VIP 800 243 9726 FL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: WPI IFRIENDS VIP 800 243 9726 FL
There may be more specific results for "WPI IFRIENDS VIP 800 243 9726 FL"
For more specific results for "WPI IFRIENDS VIP 800 243 9726 FL"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
first American home warranty insurance 1 800 992 3400X 6211 JOHNX 6275 ILIANAX 3651 RAYNA THEY LIED, AND DESTROYED MY A/C UNIT LAS VEGAS NEVADA Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Maintenance Companies: first American home warranty insurance Nevada

Jun 22 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC I don't know of other names phone number is 800-311-5969 Illinois location per Visa Bill Claimed to fix computer Illinois Author: Pleasant Hill, Missouri Computer Fraud: Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Juvarelle Juvarelle of India/ Cathy - employee #786126 (sounded foreign) sir I must point out that we cannot take back the product. Our terms and conditions do not allow it; says she will check to see what she can do; puts me on hold; comes back and says they will send an email cancelling my account and that should take care of my return and credit Pacoima/ supposedly, but could have been India California/ or India I do know/1-800# Author: Sarasota, Florida Skin Care: Juvarelle Pacoima, California

Jun 22 2017
All My Sons Moving & Storage of Fort Myers Fl. All My Sons moving & Storage Gauging-Baite & Switch-Low ball Qoutes Fort Myers Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving & Storage of Fort Myers Fl. Fort Myers, Florida

Jun 22 2017
FL Eagle Investment Dennis Maxwell took my money and appeared to be a nice man. I was able to reach him when I needed. But now a year and a half later I can't get in touch with him...He is MIA. Hudson, fl Florida Author: HOLIDAY, Florida Attorneys General: FL Eagle Investment FL

Jun 21 2017
JD Byrider Cassat Ave Jacksonville, FL Mike-(Finance Manager)Roland-(Finance Manager)Tom-(Regional Manager) Unauthorized charges to my debit card that over drafted my bank account and they will not refund the money back. Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Cassat Ave Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 20 2017
classmateusacalendar classmate usa calendar review & Steve Rosenberg & Towers of Oceanview East400 Leslie Dr. #1115Hallandale Beach, FL 33009 859-200-7740 Hallandale beach Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: classmateusacalendar Hallandale beach , Florida

Jun 20 2017
Diet Supplements-SEC Pure CBD 800-796-1089 Pure CBD (MORE LIKE PURE BULLS**T) Las Vegas Nevada Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia Alternative Health: Diet Supplements-SEC Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 19 2017
Los Mariachis Mexican Restaurant, Ulmerton Road, Largo, FLorida Crooks stealing money and cheat you big time, Fraud ! clearwater Bach FLORIDA (FL)
Author: Clearwater Beach, Florida Restaurants: Los Mariachis Largo,

Jun 19 2017
Anand Systems Inc Anand Systems Inc Bhavesh Vakilbhavesh@anandsystems.com1-800-431-4786 Ext. 17 SCAM COMPANY Tracy California Author: Florida Computer Software: Anand Systems Inc Tracy, California

Jun 19 2017
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Westminster, California
Author: Westminster, California Questionable Activities: Barry Gabster ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Westminster, California

Jun 19 2017
Derma Genetix They were very rude, I broke out from the product and they said I had to send back at my expense and they charge me $12.75 each product for disposal St Petersburg Florida Author: Cedar Grove, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: Derma Genetix FL

Jun 19 2017
George Gomez He has not sent our refund for a property that we cancelled. Kissimmee fl Author: jacksonville, Florida Lodging: George Gomez FL

Jun 18 2017
800.com Steven Ivester Stuart Ehrlich Rip me off for commision took advantage of my clients Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Dana Point, California Computer Marketing Companies: 800.com Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 18 2017
NeuLift Skin Products NeuLIFT Anti-Aging Serum - .5 fl. ozNeuLIFT Anti-Aging Cream - .5 fl. oz Skin Care Scam & Rip Off Artists Fountain Valley California Author: Gettysburg, Pennsylvania Skin Care: NeuLift Skin Products Fountain Valley, California

Jun 17 2017
DIABETES CARE DELIVERED, LLC THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD! THEY ARE USING AN OLD COUPLES HOME ADDRESS AT (((redacted))) TAMPA, FL A SINGLE FAMILY HOME THAT BELONGS TO AN 87 YEAR OLD MAN NAMED JOHN E SKUKALEK AND A 75 YEAR OLD WOMAN NAMED LOUISE HARROD TO BILK MEDICAID FOR SALES OF D BEWARE OF DIABETES CARE DELIVERED LLC REGISTERED IN TAMPA, FLORIDA FORT LAUDERDALE Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Medical Supplies: DIABETES CARE DELIVERED, LLC FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida

Jun 16 2017
Done Right Automotive SCAMMED me out of $800! Sevierville Tennessee
Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Auto Mechanics: Done Right Automotive Sevierville, Tennessee

Jun 16 2017
VIP Tires & Service - Gorham Maine Fraud By Deception Gorham Maine Author: Buxton, Maine Auto Inspection: VIP Tires & Service - Gorham Maine Gorham, Maine

Jun 15 2017
Derma Genetix Age Defying Skin Cream Scam: They offer free trial but charged 100. before I could try product. Upon return they charged 12.00 for inspection fee. St. Petersburg FL. 33742 Internet Author: Salinas, California Skin Care: Derma Genetix Age Defying Skin Cream Internet

Derma Genetix Definitely NOT free!! St Petersburg Florida
Author: Everett, Washington Celebrities: Derma Genetix FL

Jun 15 2017
Lotus Siberian Huskies Lotus Siberian Huskies is not a real dog breeder, rather, a company that exists to collect $800 via western union for no service/product rendered A random house for rent in Houston ,ie: fake Author: Anywhere, Idaho Dog Breeders: Lotus Siberian Huskies Internet

Jun 14 2017
DeTech Customer NO service Palm Coast FL Author: Palm Coast, Florida Sales People: DeTech Florida

Jun 13 2017
Owl Automotive of Longwood, FL Owl Automotive Financial Group STAY AWAY FROM OWL AUTOMOTIVE- YOUR LIFE COULD DEPEND ON IT! Longwood Florida Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Owl Automotive of Longwood, FL Longwood, Florida

Jun 13 2017
Travel Smart VIP Punta Cana Lured my wife and I for supposedly a 90 minute tour but sold us a $7K travel packet instead Punta Cana Nationwide Rebuttal to Statement Author: San Antonio, Texas Resorts: Travel Smart VIP Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
VIP loan My 80 year old mother is receiving phone calls that imply i am being hunted down by the police I have no idea Internet Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Loans: VIP loan Internet