Your Search | wpi ifriends vip 800 243 9726 fl

May 04 2016
StopIRSdebt Aaron Quinn Tel: 800-409-2307 Fax: 213-261-9838 They lied about helping me just to get my money. Warning, they are a Scam, Rip Off. Do not use them! California Author: Butte, Montana Attorneys & Legal Services: StopIRSdebt Internet

2, Report #1208998

May 04 2016
Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures REVIEW: Florida's Outdoor Adventures - floridahoghunts is dedicated to total customer service and satisfaction. Thousands of satisfied clients can provide many references because of dedication to being the best guide service possible our company has been featured many times the Outdoor television networks. *UPDATE: Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
We had an AWESOME time and I highly recommend Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Guns & Ranges: Florida’s Hog Hunts TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida’s Outdoor Adventure in business since 2007 and served thousands of clients from all parts of the world. Florida’s Outdoor Adventures enjoys thousands of acres of premiere hunting properties giving the hunter the best opportunity possible to harvest that trophy hog of a lifetime. OUTSIDE OF FT MYERS, Florida

May 04 2016
Wholesale Properties International Carl Ferrell In September of 2015, I gave WPI $1820 to obtain financing for my restaraunt. I was trying to get extra cash out of my business and Carl Ferrell information me that his company could assist me with this.Charlotte North Carolina, Nationwide Author: Irvington, New Jersey Small Business Services: Wholesale Properties International Nationwide

May 04 2016
Harvast moon loan I borrow 100 on 12/12/2015 they have taken over 800 out my account the bank had to close my account to stop them for taking money. Don't ever borrow from them they are robbing ppl out of everything they have. Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Fraud: harvast moon loan Internet

May 04 2016
Tuffy Auto Service Center Charged for new radiator and got used one. Tried to overcharge for towing fees. Car broke down 25 minutes after I left. Bradenton Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tuffy Auto Service Center FL

May 03 2016
fox rent a car, Orlando International Airport 2704 Jetport Drive, Orlando, FL 32827 Thieves pirates illegall do no rent a car from there orlando Florida Author: orlando fl, Florida Motor Vehicle: fox rent a car Orlando International Airport orlando, Florida

May 03 2016
Power Wash This Palmetto FL This company was hired to presure wash the backside of my 4 story townhome. The intent of this email is to warn all River Bay Renters and Town Home Owners of a company we used for power washing the outside of our home for mold and mildew removal.Palmetto Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Cleaning Services: Power Wash This Palmetto, Florida

May 03 2016
Sterling Bros./Charles Pyse Chuck Pyse Dishonest, unreliable, unskilled, and all around no good Seminole, Fl Fl Author: Largo, Florida Builders & Contractors: Sterling Bros./Charles Pyse Seminole, , Fl

May 03 2016
Jamaal & Tammy Mobley Cleaning company Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Cleaning Services: Jamaal & Tammy Mobley FL

May 03 2016
florida central credit union port charlotte fl 33948 FCCU-MANAGER DIANE YEATHAM DISCRIMINATING AGAINST ME BY MY FICO CREDIT SCORE AND DENYING ME A MORTGAGE LOAN LIED ABOUT MY CREDIT SCORE BEING 604- WHEN IT WAS 736 EXPERIAN port charlotte fl Florida FICO mortgage scores are different from the scores you viewed Author: NORTH PORT, Florida Banks: florida central credit union port charlotte fl, Florida

May 01 2016
dailydiscountsplus.com I REC'D THIS GROCERY REBATE FROM DAILYDISCOUNTSPLUS LAST MONTH. I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT I ONLY HAD 14 DAYS TRIAL IN ORDER TO CANCEL IT. THE STATEMENT ABOUT THE 14 DAYS TRIAL WAS SO SMALL I COULD BARELY READ IT. I DIDN'T SEND IN THE REGISTRATION FORM AT ALL. WHEN I REC'D MY SSI CHECK ON 4/29/16 AT THE BANK, I FOUND OUT THAT DAILYDISCOUNTS TOOK OUT THE $19.95 & $2.95 FROM MY ACCOUNT THAT I DIDN'T ALLOW THEM MY ACCOUNT NUMBER OR BANK INFORMATION. THEY DIDN'T HAVE MY CONSENT TO DO THAT. I HAVE NEVER USED THE GROCERY REBATE FORM AT ALL SO THEY SHOULD REFUND THE FUNDS THAT THEY TOOK OUT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.TALLE TALLEVAST FL Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Banks: dailydiscountsplus.com Nationwide

May 01 2016
Paradise airways winsor brown Sharon Nunez-mccatty and Winsor Brown Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hypoluxo, Florida Small Business Services: Paradise airways winsor brown FL

Apr 30 2016
Florida Attorney General Child Support Enforcement Gross bureaucratic fraud too costly for modest citizens to afford by FL Attorney Generals Office Tallahassee Florida
Author: New Rochel, New York Attorneys General: Florida Attorney General Child Support Enforcement Tallahassee, Florida

Apr 29 2016
pillar to post home inspections FLAWED HOME INSPECTION PALM BAY FL
Author: GRANT, Florida Home Inspections: pillar to post home inspections Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
VIP AUTO PARTS MISREPRESENTAION OF WARRANTY AND ALSO TRIED TO SCAM ME INTO BUYING NEW BRAKES ROCKLAND Maine Author: rockport, Maine Auto Dealer Repairs: VIP AUTO PARTS ROCKLAND, Maine

Apr 28 2016
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)), ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Paul Mitchell Group Dallas, Texas

Apr 28 2016
invicta watch group This company is the worst. I purchased a Reserve Generation II strap watch over a year ago. I realized that the luminecent properties were not working. I sent the watch back to the Hollywood FL headquarters (at my cost both ways)and in turn they sent it b uncooperative unprofessional uninformed of their polices not customer oriented..all around bad customer service hollywood Florida Author: new york, New York On-Line Stores: invicta watch group hollywood, Florida

Apr 25 2016
Florida Window and Door, Scott Berman President Scott Berman, Jodi, Howard Took our deposit of $7750 on January 30, 2016,Company never applied for permi, violated Fl Statute 489.126t Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Builders & Contractors: Florida Window and Door Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Apr 23 2016
INSTALOAN LONGWOOD, FL Company getting rich taking advantage of desperate Longwood FL Author: FERN PARK, Florida Loans: INSTALOAN Longwood,

Apr 23 2016
Etour and travel. etourandtravel. Etourandtravel Etourandtravel is a rippoff. Orlando fl 32817 Florida
Author: Tuscalooosa, Alabama Sales People: Etour and travel.... etourandtravel.. Orlando, Florida

Apr 22 2016
moneytoday loan company made me paid fee for my 5000 loan i have spend 800 dollar which i really need right now because the person told me that if i pay the fee it will be in my bank account this really made me feel so hard on my family iy was our bill money but i have been scamm i receive email and phone call from illinois nationwide Author: Everett, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: moneytoday loan company Internet

Apr 22 2016
Max Nutra , Garcia Active Slim, and Premium Cleanse Warehouse Fulfillment**** * ***********Pleasant Grove UT 84062Shopping DepartmentSupplements**** * *********** UT 84604 14 Day Trail only had pills for 8days , canceled my order on 4/18/2016 ask for refund didn't receive Tampa FL Author: York, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Max Nutra , Garcia Active Slim, and Premium Cleanse Utah

Apr 22 2016
William Mark Brower Billy, Bill, Mark, Psychic Mark Predator, Thief, Con Man, Scammer, Habitual Liar & Criminal, Sneaky, Narcissist, Twists the Truth,No remorse St Petersburg, FL Florida New con- Chef William Mark Brower Author: Seminole, Florida Paint & Wallpaper: William Mark Brower St Petersburg, FL, Florida

Apr 22 2016
Bianchi Concrete-Run like H ! A convicted felon running a shady business Homosassa, FL Florida
Totally fictional rebuttal by John Bianchi. Author: Homosassa , Florida Landscape Companies: Bianchi Concrete Homosassa, FL, Florida

Apr 21 2016
1-800-PACKRAT PACK-RAT Moving and Storage I felt I was ripped off and scammed Greensboro NC - North Carolina Author: North Carolina Moving Companies: 1-800-PACKRAT Nationwide