WW SHIPPING SOLUTIONS, INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: WW Shipping Solutions, Inc
There may be more specific results for "WW Shipping Solutions, Inc"
For more specific results for "WW Shipping Solutions, Inc"
Showing 1-25 of 67,747 Found Reports For more specific results for "WW Shipping Solutions, Inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
YRC Freight They profit on losing your shipment Nationwide Author: McKinney, Texas Shipping Companies: YRC Freight Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Global Travel International Worldwide, Inc Global Travel Worldwide FRAUD Maitland Florida Author: Albany, Georgia Travel Services: Global Travel International Worldwide, Inc Maitland, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Great Sports Inc. Safer Whole Sale or Great Sports Inc. or GSIwww.saferwholesale.comSales@saferwholesale.com 2108 McDonough StreetJoliet, IL 60436 $1,934.95 is what Great Sports Inc. ripped off from this low income single mother of two!!!! ALL I wanted was to purchase a moped for transportation and inturn recieved NOTHING!!!  Joliet, IL Nationwide Author: Winter Park, Florida Sporting Goods: Great Sports Inc. Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Ibex Tumbler I paid shipping for a cup that was in an ad as free. 2 weeks later the company charged an additional $43.13 without authorization. When I called them, they told me that I agreed to this in the original order. I was offered a discount on the charge or a second cup for free, or I can pay to return the cup at my own expense and they will refund $39.95, so i would still have paid $15 for nothing. Internet Author: Surprise, Arizona Bed & Bath: Ibex Tumbler Internet

Jul 25 2017
DREAMYAURA JULLEN Purchase a Free trial offer pay only $4.95 shipping and a month later got charged $89.75 for the product and they dont want to reverse charges, because that is the cost of the tiny, useless product ? UTAH Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: DREAMYAURA Internet

Jul 25 2017
NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ NUWAY billed under QFL ADVANCED EYE 800-537-3267 04 908-791-0099 PURCHARSED A EYE CREAM FOR 6.95 SHIPPING - IMMEDIATELY GOT A EMAIL ADDING ADDITIONAL ITEMS- CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO STOP PAY THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE END AS NOTHING FURTHER WAS ORDERED - JUST GOT 2 CHARGES ON MY NEW STATEMENT 95.99 & 94.99 FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER - I CALLED THEY CLAIM THEY SHIPPED PRODUCTS TO ME WHICH WAS A TOTAL LIE - THEY SAID WE'LL GIVE YOU HALF THE MONEY BACK I SAID WHY WOULD I AGREE TO THIS WHEN YOU STOLE MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER FOR THIS UNAUTHORIZED USE- I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY THEY ARE DISPUTING AND FREEZING ANY FURTHER CHARGES FROM THIS COMPANY - NOW IT'S A WAITING GAME WILL BE CONTACTING THE MEDIA SHORTLY SOUTH PLAINFIELD New Jersey Author: berlin, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ SOUTH PLAINFIELD , New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
Kids Adorable Ordered for Granddaughter(age 2yr old) LED Winged Gym shoes on 07/08/2017 Company failed to send but kept my money Kids Adorable, 1222 F Ave SE Unit B Hickory , North Carolina Internet Author: Ohio Shipping & Handling: Kids Adorable Internet

Jul 25 2017
Lunaluxe Signature SkinCare now re-branded Letoilet SKIN CARE Trial or Samples for shipping only Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Skin Care: Lunaluxe Signature SkinCare Internet

Jul 25 2017
Nuluxe I ordered a trial for $ 4.99 price of shipping, and next thing I know my card was charged $89.99 they will not refund. Costa Mesa California Author: Haddock, Georgia Skin Care: Nuluxe Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Bella Essence Eye Cream or Nuvajen/Core Face/Eye Creams false advertise product as free sample just pay shipping which you do but then they out of nowhere report to collection agency for a past due bill of $99.01! Never received anything but sample! Info commercial no contact information Internet Author: CEDAR PARK, Texas Skin Care: Bella Essence Eye Cream Internet

Jul 25 2017
Allure RX Perfect Skin Says free and only pay $5.95 shipping-- Charged me $200 and automatic renewal monthly for same! St. Petersburg Florida Author: Oxford, Georgia Skin Care: Allure RX St. Petersburg, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Breg Inc. Received bill for $19.27 for collar from accident 11 1/2 months ago covered by vehicle insurance and then Medicare . Nationwide
Author: Buckeye, Arizona Emergency Medical Services: Breg Inc. Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
North America Prime, Inc. Moving company: quoted $1250, put belongings onto truck, demanded $3600 in cash or no delivery Hollywood Florida Author: Durham, North Carolina Motor Vehicle Division DMV: North America Prime, Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Fleet Tire Truck And Auto Center Inc Goodyear, 5911 Pembroke Rd, Hollywood, FL 33023 Poor Balancing, Damages Rims Tires, Alignments Hollywood Florida
Author: Florida Auto Tire shops: Fleet Tire Truck And Auto Center Inc Hollywood, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Solutions Group, Laura Stuart Still going strong and cheating inspectors Campbell, California Nationwide Author: Birmingham, Alabama Property Management: Solutions Group, Laura Stuart Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Leaf Credit Repair Solutions Credit repair companies with a one-size-fits-all type of service (often referred to as “credit mills” because of how they do things – carelessly and quantity-driven, not quality-driven). You’ve probably seen them on television or on those annoying online popup ads. They’re usually wearing bad suits with bad haircuts and they typically carry the name of a law firm. Maple Shade New Jersey
Author: Maple Shade, New Jersey Credit Services: Leaf Credit Repair Solutions Maple Shade, New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
Relationship Unlimited of New Zealand And Eternus Solutions of India Clay Nelson and Jitendra Tanna Stole over $90,000 Australian, hired to do software project they delivered nothing and just took the money then disconnected communication Wellington Wellington Author: Brisbane, Alabama Computer Software: Relationship Unlimited of New Zealand And Eternus Solutions of India Wellington,

Jul 25 2017
Masters Miracle Inc later NatureRich Used mineral neutralizer 2002-04, water, gradual neuropathy in feet that has been getting worse each year, now pain. maple grove, minnesota Nationwide online, Minnesota Author: Miami, Florida Alternative Health: Masters Miracle Inc Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Paravex enduro test Health spar Was told I won a $200 prize and was to chose from different items and only pay the shipping of $4.something with no mention of auto shipping phoenix Arizona Author: Hilo, Hawaii Drug Manufacturers: Paravex phoenix, Arizona

Jul 24 2017
Parisian Glow Company offers a free trial only charging for shipping I now have THREE charges on my CC for almost $90 each. Enrolled me in an autoship program with no authorization. Will not accept returns. Company indicates that all this information is included in the fine print, but to the general consumer, the terms of this agreement are deceptive and completely unreasonable. The trial period apparently ends in 2 weeks and then you are charged the full amount unless you contact them to cancel the order. Bogus and highly suspect! Internet Author: Northfield, Vermont Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Jul 24 2017
RingCentral, Inc. RingCentral Increased my bill by 300% without notification. $657 total in overcharges in 3 months. Belmont Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Communications & Networking: RingCentral, Inc. Internet

Jul 24 2017
Concrete Textures, INC Allen Kreuscher Owner of Concrete Textures, Inc *** DID ME WRONG & RIPPED ME OFF *** Sanford Florida Author: Titusville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Concrete Textures, INC Sanford, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Transport Tycoon, UShip, umniks Very unprofessional including poorly maintained equipment, deceptive practices Nationwide Nationwide
Author: clarence, New York Shipping Companies: Transport Tycoon Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Coal cosmetics the offer was for pay only for shipping on these anti aging creams. I was ok with that but the following month I recieved a box with even more product that i did not order. then to be billed over $80 per container and there were 2. st. petersburg Florida Author: Gilbert, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: coal cosmetics st. petersburg, Florida