Your Search | www element5 info element5 info

Jun 27 2016
Keith Window Caught lying, have the gall to personally attack ME, refused to get product info, generally acting like retaliatory children Knoxville Tennessee Author: Nowhere, Tennessee Window Manufacturers: Keith Window Knoxville, Tennessee

Jun 27 2016
XTOYSUSA I purchased a d***o a week ago and it should've been here in 1-3 days. there's no number to call or anyone to talk to. I want my money back and my credit card info erased. Internet Author: Sacramento, California $$ REWARDS Offered: XTOYSUSA Internet

Jun 23 2016
Opticsplanet.com Opticsplanet.com Scam! False info , sale items they never had, Internet Author: Greer, South Carolina Guns & Ranges: Opticsplanet.com Internet

Jun 21 2016
ZipLocal Charging for No Provided Service Albany New York Company's Response and Resolution Info Author: Albany, New York Advertising Agencies: ZipLocal Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Inmar Rebate Center Rebates Denied Every Time Del Rio Texas Need More Info to Assist Author: JACKSONVILLE, Florida Sporting Goods: Inmar Rebate Center Del Rio, Texas

Jun 20 2016
Direct Lending Solutions James Toka Foreign guy calls and ask me if I want $1000, verified my personal info, advised me to check out their site and ratings on BBB, then advises I am approved, a manager calls back to verify my acceptance of the loan, but ,here comes stupidity, I have to prove I can re-pay the loan and as a show of good faith i need to transfer $130 to their company! Really?! At this point I am smelling a scammer, so I advise james Toka to keep his loan and refuse to send the funds. I hang up on him and dial the number back. The number rings several times then goes to busy. I am fearful because I have given these fraudulent my personal banking info and my social. How do I prevent potential identity theft? Southake Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Loans: Direct Lending Solutions Southakel, Texas

Jun 20 2016
tradorax i have invested in this company and i cannot get my money back. I have written and sent withdrawal requests over and over and nothing comes of any of it. Then they tell me i need to send information. I have done that then they say i did not send the info they needed . Just a run around!!! Internet internet Author: Rutherfordton, North Carolina Brokerage Companies: tradorax Internet

Jun 20 2016
Geniux Unethical billing practices & overcharging after i put in my credit card info. Internet RIP OFF ARTEST'S Author: Chula Vista, California Mental Health: Geniux California

Jun 19 2016
PC Phonesoft us.shareit.com MyCommerce Share-it – a Digital River Service - www.mycommerce.com Share-it - Digital River GmbH. Instant key for magicfeatures for magicjack Purchased two instant keys for a pcphonesoft product via Share-It. A month later and numerous attempts at email communication, still no key info. Software is not useable without this information. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Software: PC Phonesoft Internet

Jun 18 2016
Latteno Food Corp. This company has solicited and put out false info. to get the public to buy or invest into it. They offer no products or services and they have never had an actual license to operate in Colorado. Denver Colorado Author: Niles, Michigan ORGANIZED CRIME: Latteno Food Corp. Denver, Colorado

Jun 18 2016
Drugstore.com This company sold my credit card info to MVQ*shopping essentials without my knowledge. I have been billed $30.99 every month since 2014 for nothing! Bellevue, Washington Internet Author: Spring, Texas Drugstores: Drugstore.com Internet

Jun 16 2016
+1 (954) 692-6555 walgreenspharmacy2000@gmail.com mobile -friendly - ... and other pain killers .Text: (954) 692-6555 or Email: walgreenpharmacy2000 @gmail.com ... Phone, (954) 692-6555 ... States he will sell you items, then asks to get vanilla visa/mc and asks for number and info plus pictures of receipt then he comes back after removing money from card (100.00 this time) and states his shipper requires insurance of 150.00 more ---- total scam artist DO NOT BUY OR DEAL WITH HIM South Florida Internet Author: Plantation, Florida Pharmacies: +1 (954) 692-6555 walgreenspharmacy2000@gmail.com Internet

Jun 16 2016
streamate.com STREAMATE SCAM SCAM TAKES SS# BANKING INFO ADDRESS NUDES NEVER PAYS A DIME ALASKA Internet
Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Modeling & Talent Agencies: streamate.com Internet

Jun 15 2016
GE CAPITAL Im glad I looked this up before I gave my bank info Florida Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Telemarketers: GE CAPITAL Internet

Jun 15 2016
Paragon Funding The caller told me the amount I owe, and said that I could make a payment or pay in full, he hesitated to give me my account numbet, I don't remember taking out a loan with Paragon, the agent didn't ask for my bankruptcy lawyer info when I told them I was filing, Newark Florida Author: Calumet City, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Paragon Funding

Jun 10 2016
Maxim Holdings LTD, Union Homes Savings and Loans PLC. Agabi Chambers & CO., Ikema John,Barrister Gabby LawsonBarrister N. D. UkonuBarrister O. O. Anyanso (financial Dept) Nigerian Trade Scammers Abia State Western Union wire transfer info on individual committing this Fraud Author: Black Rock, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: Maxim Holdings LTD, Union Homes Savings and Loans PLC. Agabi Chambers & CO., Abia State,

Jun 10 2016
Orangekd6s.net I purchase shoes from this website never got a bill no tracking info but they took my money still did not receive my item China Internet
Author: DACULA , Georgia Customer: Orangekd6s.net Internet

Jun 09 2016
HomeServe Problem of sewage waste in our yard--denial of service listed in exterior sewer line service agreement Norwalk, CT Nationwide Here to help...please send your contact info! Author: Portland, Oregon Emergency Services: HomeServe Nationwide

Jun 07 2016
HARRIS COUNTY TOLL ROAD AUTORITY HCTRA I got robbed back in November and I called them to let them know and I tried to give them my account info over the phone since I had zero credit cards, long story short, I now owe interest, fees after fees since November, they have my updated mailing address  houston TEXAS Author: houston, Texas Motor Vehicle Division: HARRIS COUNTY TOLL ROAD AUTORITY HOUSTON,

Jun 06 2016
AWW Indus, Div of DGL Grp Ltd COMPLETELY incompetent Owner's Manual: little, if any info, many terms for 1 part, poor or missing or unreferenced or incomprehendable labels & drawings; NO CONTACT INFO 'cept mail address NO PHONE, website or contact info on GOOGLE. BBB.COM yields 888-867-0800 but no good Edison New Jersey Author: Willow Grove, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: AWW Indus, Div of DGL Grp Ltd Edison, New Jersey

Jun 05 2016
Truth finder Took my money I signed up for a trial membership and tried to cancel but they said the can't find my transactions but it's on my bank statement where they took it out they said they couldn't find mi information I've been trying to cancel for two weeks they just giving me the run around they can take my money but they can't find any of my information it over drew my account someone please help. They said they can't find my info to cancel but they keep on taking my money Internet Ronnie Nichols Author: Warrensville , North Carolina Infomercial Rip-offs: Truth finder Internet

Jun 03 2016
Marco Kozlowski TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Luxury Homes Group dedicated to Serve their clients. Marco Kozlowski & support team employees devoted to clients success & highest customer satisfaction standards. Marco Kozlowski & team truly obsessed with success of all business partners, customers.*UPDATE: Marco Kozlowski & team pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Marco Kozlowski is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
You never closed a deal Author: Floral Park, New York Seminar Programs: Marco Kozlowski & Luxury Homes Group TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Marco Kozlowski 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Marco Kozlowski a leading expert on delegation & systems process engineering. Marco Kozlowski Wealth: The Formula teaches business owners on structuring businesses to maximize profit & compensation. orlando, Florida

Jun 02 2016
Downloadprtos.net Spybot Search & Destroy Was supposed to be spybot Search & Destroy for 19.95 year and after entering name, er-mail and credit card info. it came up to be Download pros and nothing to do with spybot Seaech & Destroy and there was over an $85 unauthorized charge on my credit card. They provide a ph. number to the card co. that is fully automated and after 3 messages to them there is no response. They are scam artist and CROOKS. Internet Author: Fitzgerald, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Downloadprtos.net Internet

Jun 01 2016
Anish Infoways AKA http://anishinfoways.com/ a Satish Sharma Skype ID: satishani This is a thief who misleads people and takes other people info and i hear clients money also India Internet Located in India
Author: Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Anish Infoways AKA http://anishinfoways.com/ Satish Sharma Internet

May 29 2016
Wow mobile Wow mobile boutique Scammers! Attempting to get your old phones to steal all personal info St. Catharines Ontario Nationwide Author: St catharines, Ontario Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Wow mobile Nationwide