WWW ELEMENT5 INFO ELEMENT5 INFO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: WWW ELEMENT5 INFO ELEMENT5 INFO
There may be more specific results for "WWW ELEMENT5 INFO ELEMENT5 INFO "
For more specific results for "WWW ELEMENT5 INFO ELEMENT5 INFO "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Laidbackloot.com I order a pair of Steelers high top sneakers that came with a free steeler's mug on Facebook site May 31,2017 order #4791 says shipped no tracking# or carrier info calling customer # voicemail only. E-mailed 06/12/2017 no response as of today saw steeler's sneakers on Facebook for $24.90 placed order 05/31/2017 my card was charged but never rec'vd merchandise. Internet Author: Fountain Inn, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Laidbackloot.com Internet

Jul 20 2017
Addict Gear I ordered night vision Sunglasses and paid via Paypal on 27 March 2017. Got an order number 8972 and since then nothing happened. I kept requesting a waybill number or delivery info. Nothing, they don't even reply to your emails. International Nationwide Author: Walvis Bay, Sunglasses: Addict Gear Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
FCS Forwarding Inc. ReMail their packages from your home, they pay you direct deposit then say they made a mistake in how much they paid you and you send them back the money via them taking it out of your bank account and your bank informs you of their first deposit, what they paid you to ship the packages in the first place was a fraudulent deposit. So the bank may catch the large deposit our may not. So they take money out of your bank account and are gone before you can figure out your scammed. So the packages you've emailed were goods bought on line with your account info Which means that you've been ripped off and scammed out of the money. So you get ripped off multiple ways. Hillsboro Oregon Author: Ocala, Florida Mail Order Services: FCS Forwarding Inc. 1049 SW Baseline St Ste 275 Hillsboro OR 97123-3830 Tel.#: +1 (503) 328-7514 Fax #: +1 (503) 893-3057

Jul 19 2017
TVFrog FreeseeTV There was a order placed and moneys were taken out of my account that i did not approve.And i can't get in contact with anyone to have them return my money. So i contact my bank and they said to get in touch with power contact.biz which this site came up so i need info for my bank so they can help me to get money put back in my account.  Internet Author: Kansas City, Kansas Television Parts & Services: TVFrog Internet

Jul 19 2017
Affordable Health Insurance.org I made the very bad mistake of entering my contact info. DON'T DO IT! Nationwide Author: Hollywood, Florida Consumer Services: Affordable Health Insurance.org Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Medical Services group Medical services group They had all my personal info - phone - address -- social security number Don't know Don't know Author: Sunrise, Florida Alternative Health: Medical Services group Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Cascade capital llc Phoenix financial services llc dba Indiana resolution llc Very rude, and a debt I never aquired. Nationwide
Added info Author: Four Oaks, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Cascade capital llc Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
The Geeks Depot Ordered a product - Never got it and they never responded to emails for info. Chico, CA Internet Author: Franklin, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: The Geeks Depot Internet

Jul 17 2017
Carmen I emailed them to cancel my order, never heard from them. I then called to request cancellation, she was unable to find my account anywhere in their system even after verifying my info. She said she would send it to her supervisor and that person would get back to me in 24-48 hours, no one did. After 10 more days I called again and went through the same process. This company is a scam to get your money! Do not order these products. Internet Author: Colfax, Wisconsin Celebrities: Carmen Internet

Jul 15 2017
JEANNIE KERNS CPN AND CREDIT REPAIR AFFORDABLE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS KERNS AND ASSOCIATES info@cpnandcreditrepair.com info@affordablefinancialsolutions.org jeannie@kernsandassociates.org afffinancialservices@gmail.com JohnanJeannieKerns@gmail.com Lied and ripped me off never delivered services promised Miami, FL Internet
Disregard this report Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Financial Services: JEANNIE KERNS CPN AND CREDIT REPAIR AFFORDABLE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS KERNS AND ASSOCIATES Internet

Jul 14 2017
Etiainfo.com Etia info Internet Author: Kissimmee, Florida Attorney Generals: Etiainfo.com Internet

Jul 14 2017
BeenVerified.com Libel, made my background history available to the entire WWW, and aside from producing false information, they also tarnish my reputation by insinuative result postings of records from my past that are either no longer a matter of public record, records of criminal cases where I was found innocent, or records that are no longer available to the credit bureau (bankruptcy - almost 13 years ago) Internet Author: Duncanville, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: BeenVerified.com Internet

Jul 14 2017
Rent2Own Homes/Rent to Homes info@rentoownenterprise.com I want to cancel any applications that I signed up for any companies that I applied for due to the fees there expecting from me $49.95 is unacceptable since we're on a fix income Colorado Author: Waipahu, Hawaii Credit Card Processing Companies: Rent2Own Homes/Rent to Homes Colorado

Jul 14 2017
Karsa.com Pauly Perette & Dr. Oz Took my PERTINATE info & credit card info SEVEN TIMES! Internet Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Beauty Salons: Karsa.com Internet

Jul 12 2017
VisaliaSkincare Said they couldn't find my account and wanted my credit card info when I said I didn't want product they said if I sent it back it would get lost in the mail then hung up on me. Santa Ana CA 92707-3336 CA Author: Marana, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: VisaliaSkincare Internet

Jul 10 2017
wholesalepesticides.com Cedar Oil Texas UPDATE: Refund was Issued By Seller Author: California Landscaping: wholesalepesticides.com Internet

Jul 06 2017
Derytah Tomara Divine Textures Holistic hair Divine Textures Holistic hair SCAM ARTISTS, BRAID TOO TIGHT, LIAR, AND FAKE Columbia South Carolina You Are Fraud Author: South Carolina Hair Salons: Derytah Tomara Divine Textures Holistic hair Columbia, South Carolina

Jul 05 2017
SageStream LLC Shocking Inaccurate Derrogatory Info reported to lenders! San Diego California Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: SageStream LLC San Diego, California

Jul 04 2017
National Processing Center 2017 Benefit Update For Missouri Citizens Only Asking for Signature,, age and phone no. For info. For 15,000 death benefits. Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Buckner, Missouri Funeral Services: National Processing Center Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jul 03 2017
Jet counsel Jawabkom1 I was told they would help me.legally.just pay 5 dollars to retain then they took.my credit card info charged me the 5 dollars then i got disconnected and the next day was charged 29 dollars more for nothing and i cant get a hold of them.to get it back or cancel im worried its gonna get worse Seattle i.believe this was done o er the internet Internet Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Lawyers: Jet counsel Internet

Jul 01 2017
Clarity Shepards. And Cargo Expert Delivery Garrison Emerson clarityshepards1985@gmailCargo Expert Delivery. Info@cargoexpertdelivery.com I bought a german shepherd puppy to be shipped to me. Price for puppy was $380+$40 for certificate +$160 for air transfer. Maple Grove Minnesota Author: Kirbyville, Texas Internet Fraud: Clarity Shepards. And Cargo Expert Delivery Maple Grove, Minnesota

Jul 01 2017
Lux imporium I bought the SONS OF ANARCHY WINTER COAT THST COST 95 BUCK WITH THE FINSL COST OF 98BUCKS! I ORFERED IT DEC E0TH! AND IT'S STILL NOT HERE! I WANT MY MONEY BACK OR MY COAT!! PLEASE HELP ME, HERE IS MY ORDER NUMBER AND THE INFO WHEN I NAUGHT IT!Ty, ALLIE Lux imporium said my order was sent and they took my money and i never recieved the soa coat! Internet Author: Layton, Utah Clothing Stores: Lux imporium Internet

Jul 01 2017
qlinkwireless.com I qualify for a lifeline phone and the service I've had is going to stop service in Oklahoma as of July 6th. qlinkwireless has my info and was going to take over but they aren't getting it done. Internet Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: qlinkwireless.com Internet

Jul 01 2017
Telecommunication Group New Jersey- PA AKA US BANK Said I was approved for a 5000 loan VIA US BANK NEW JERSEY NEVADA,NEW YORK,PENNSYLVANIA,MICHIGAN Here is another bit of info for you... Author: Montgomery, Alabama Loans: Telecommunication Group New Jersey- PA Nationwide

Jun 30 2017
Nativo Concept, Luis (Fernando) Arevalo Garcia, Gloria GARCIA DE AREVALO Con Artist. Took 65% deposit. Never delivered product. Moved Verdun address. Mother Gloria is shareholder for tax evasion reasons. CANADA : 1.514.812.8223 info@nativoconcept.com USA : Jason Sager 1.512.297.5550 jsager@nativoconcept.com IRELAND : Juan C Guaqueta 35.38.94.84.70.63 jcgs@nativoconcept.com Montreal, Austin Texas, Dublin Ireland Quebec, Ireland, Texas Author: Sydney, Texas Sporting-good Manufactures: Nativo Concept Montreal, Quebec