Your Search | www element5 info element5 info

Aug 30 2016
Background report 360 Misleading, incomplete, preliminary report shows more info than paid report Internet Author: Liberty, Texas Personal Services: Background report 360 Internet

Aug 30 2016
USAA c/o Keane USAA hacked; scammer Keane uses USAA info to engage in ID theft Nationwide
Author: Caldwell, New Jersey Banks: USAA Nationwide

Aug 30 2016
JANG HEALTH GROUP I WAS ONline WAS lead to a survey AFTER COMPLETING IT HAD TO CHOOSR ONE OF THE PRODUCTS REVIVEDERMA SNAKE VENON WAS ONE OF THEM FROM THE LIST SAID I JUST HAD TO PAY FOR SHIPPING 4.95 four dollars n ninety five cents was what I had to pay to receive the product so I entered my credit card info and was charged that price. NY New York Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: JANG HEALTH GROUP NY, New York

Aug 30 2016
Michelin Joness Cameron Real Estate Job offer email from Michelin Joness of Cameron Real Estate. Requesting personal info. Calgary Internet Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Employers: Michelin Joness Internet

Aug 28 2016
YBC Dynamite Cruises & Travels Sdn Bhd 62, Persiaran Mutiara, Pusat Dagangan Kelana Mas, Kuah, Langkawi, 07000 Kedah, MalaysiaEmail: info@yachtbroker-charters.com Tel: (60) 04- 9665154 Mobile: (60) 017- 4196933 extortion, bridge of the contract Langkawi Malaysia Author: Long Pond, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: YBC Langkawi,

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Victor Funding Co. Victor Funding, Victor Funding Corporation Burn your Credit, Mislead Info, False Pre Approval El Paso Texas
Author: Montreal, Credit & Debt Services: Victor Funding Co. El Paso, Texas

Aug 21 2016
Happierabroad.com happier abroad aka Winston Wu The website is a fraud and they try and get your personal info and extort you dont give your credit card info even if you think you want to purchase some e-book or whatever Phillipines Internet Author: Los Angeles, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Happierabroad.com happier abroad Internet

Aug 19 2016
CIT/Lease Finance Group Credit Card MAchine Fraud Ripoff Woodland Hills California Attorney General of Illinois Author: Tucson, Arizona Attorneys General: CIT/Lease Finance Group Woodland Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
Sling TV Account set up under my name without my requesting it with fake credit card info. Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Cable TV: Sling TV Internet

Aug 18 2016
Financial Independence Academy promised a cost of 47;00 dollars, which was hard for me, than sent me member site, when I got there they wanted another 97.00 to give me the info. so I lost 47 and got nothing. Author: Monticello, Arkansas On-Line Business: Financial Independence Academy Internet

Aug 18 2016
Direct Funding Source llc Joohan Kim, David Ginter, David Burkhalter, George D Young Scam: They will call you out of the blue. We know your deal and have the ability to finance you. Then I was suspicous and asked what the fees were. Joohan Kim(Alias) says no fees and you ask what about appraisals, 3rd party etc. He says no need he does this in house. I said ok. Then he wants your SS#, DOB, Bank accounts etc. I said that was premature. He said he needed the info to do a background check. He said he has completed the background check and all was good. Problem is I gave him a ficticous SS#. He said no cost or fees....then he says I need to pay a $50,000 Surety for the money. I said no, he then says he will pay the fee.....but the fee has to come from me. He then trys to get all my info, SS#, Passport, DL, Bank acct's etc. Dallas Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Direct Funding Source llc Dallas, Texas

Aug 15 2016
Midwestpcwhares Mail fraud scheme, preshipping info, Tracking number without actual shipment Anamosa Iowa Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Midwestpcwhares Anamosa, Iowa

Aug 12 2016
Insider John Gallaghan, Banc De Binary, Binary App 810, opus Formula Tired,of lega Fraudulant,l Identity Theft Emails, Scams, account info, paypal, skill, Israel and the Seychelles Nationwide Author: chattanooga, Tennessee Investment Brokers: Insider John Gallaghan Binary App 810 Nationwide

15, Report #1321996

Aug 11 2016
Credit Acceptance CORRUPT! MY STORY WITH INFO TO REPORT THEM FOR EVERYONE WITH COMPLAINTS! Southfield Michigan This was your best proof? Author: bennett, Colorado Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Southfield, Michigan

Aug 10 2016
bright yorkies dynamic yorkies scam do not buy baltimore maryland Internet Contact info Author: Texas Unusual Rip-Off: bright yorkies Internet

Aug 09 2016
Grant Strategy Solutions John Joseph John called me after I had already gotten started with a corporate grant company and was starting an online business. He had the right password that was supposed to protect me from other companies selling me the same service. I can't seem to get any info about who my contact is for my account. I was stupid and thought he was part of the same group I was working with and actually paid an exorbitant a,punt of money to take the next step. He stayed on the phone with me for hours and I should have just walked away but I didn't and I thought he really could do what he said. I hope there is some recourse but know I am out a lot of money I don't have to give! Nationwide- North Carolina? Author: Mansfield, Texas Grant Writing & Research: Grant Strategy Solutions Nationwide

Katrina Saleen Beware of the lawyer Katrina Saleen Palo Alto California
Here is some Info that may help Author: San Francisco, California Lawyers: Katrina Saleen Palo Alto, California

Aug 09 2016
5 Town Auto Elite Shipment SCAM, RIP-OFF, LIED, RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL New York New York Mike Roberts 5 Town Auto Contact Info Author: CASSELBERRY, Florida Shipping Companies: 5 Town Auto New York, New York

Aug 07 2016
OTL SVCGS.COM ; OTL SCORESENSE.COM. Requested credit report for finding new place to live. Charged $49.95 July 28 & another $39.95 July 29, 2016. Charges not approved by me, knew nothing about. Would have refused if had known. Received info 6 days after the fact when could not stop charges. Internet Author: Balch Springs, Texas Realtors: ScoreSense Internet

21, Report #1320976

Aug 06 2016
Discount Miami Movers ABA Moving Inc., www.aventuramoving.com, www. discountmiamimovers.com Scam, Ripoff, Overcharge, Fraudulent Scheme, Racket Miami Florida
ABA Moving Inc. AKA Miami Discount Movers Author: Miami, Florida Moving Companies: Discount Miami Movers Miami, Florida

22, Report #1320881

Aug 05 2016
Pureline Will not let me stop delivery of garcinia cambogia or forskolin. Continues to charge my account . $84.95 for one and $74.95for other. I cannot locate any contact info to them . How do I stop this? I do not want it anymore-made me very ill. Tampa Florida is on the package Florida
Author: Toledo, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Pureline Tampa, Florida

23, Report #1320834

Aug 05 2016
Boost Mobile Cellular Boost Mobile I called Boost Hello Mobile on 8-2-2016 and ask if my New Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZKASPR CDMA phone with Sprint SIM Card , SIMGLW206R, I ask if it was compatible on your Boost network and will my phone work with you. She assured me that it would work. Then I told her that I will gladly pay you as long as my phone will work with Boost Mobile but if it does not And I can’t make phone calls then I won’t pay you. Then she told me she needed my Visa credit card number, info I was told that she only needed my credit card info first but I would only billed if they could get my phone to work on your network. Well 4 different Boost IT Techs tried but failed to connect me to your network but I was still charged my credit card 32.50 + 14.31 = 46.81 This is WRONG. And my account was close 12 hours later. This is not right and I want a full refund. I never ever received your service at all. Irvine California
Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Boost Mobile Cellular Irvine, California

24, Report #1320819

Aug 05 2016
A real chance incorporated Found on craiglist posting for workfrom home. Did all the,phone interview and test submitted direct deposit info mailed forms in. Havent heard anything since Not to mention they charged 10 background fee that was supposedly refundable in your first paycheck. its been over four weeks and they will not respond to my e mails and have changed the phone system.God doesnt like ugly. This site claims to help.
Author: Charleston , South Carolina Family Services: A real chance incorporated

Aug 04 2016
Right Toyota in Scottsdale Beware --- dishonest, very dishonest Scottsdale, Arizona Online Defamation Law Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Dealers: Right Toyota in Scottsdale Scottsdale, Arizona