Your Search | www element5 info element5 info

Sep 22 2016
The Variety Shop I ordered 2 peanut clocks and haven't received either. Their contact info is bogus. Internet Author: Atascadero, California Miscellaneous Electronics: The Variety Shop Internet

Sep 16 2016
QUOTE WIZARD BOGUS LEADS, PEOPLE NEVER REQUESTING CALLS, CREDIT A LEAD ONLY TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER TERRIBLE LEAD, ALL INFO ON THE LEADS ARE WRONG INCLUDING BIRTHDAYS, INFO ON HOUSE AND NUMBERS, NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. THE SALES REP WILL BUG YOU ALL DAY LONG AND AS SOON AS YOU SIGN UP WITH THEM AND HAVE A PROBLEM HE DISAPPEARS. SCAMMERS!!!! UNSURE Internet WASHINGTON Author: Burlington, New Jersey Insurance Companies: QUOTE WIZARD Internet

Sep 13 2016
money map report money map press info charged for a subscription I did not order maryland baltimore Author: llano, California Credit Card Fraud: money map report Maryland

Sep 13 2016
Bond Investigations, Inc Dorian Bond info@bondinvestigations.com Failed to provide any information on case phoenix Arizona Author: Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Bond Investigations, Inc Dorian Bond phoenix, Arizona

Sep 12 2016
1881.com Investments Kent Taylor Purchased Land Listed For Sale, Not Disclosing Vital Information, Latitude/Longitude None Existing Austin Texas
Salenderous mis-info from buyer Author: Big Sandy, Tennessee Real Estate Services: 1881.com Investments Austin , Texas

Sep 10 2016
auto vehicle for sale eric robert Fraud - tried to get paypay info and mislead Internet Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Motor Vehicle: eric robert Internet

Sep 07 2016
ITT Technical Institute High Tuition, Limited Educational Value Ripoff Norwood Ohio Just saying Author: Williamsburg, Ohio Colleges and Universities: ITT Technical Institute-Norwood, Ohio Norwood, Ohio

Sep 07 2016
Direct Incorporation Direct Incorporation Misleading Product/Service Info to charge you twice, save your money don't use them for ANYTHING Ann Arbor Michigan
Author: Brooklyn, New York Small Business Services: Direct Incorporation Ann Arbor, Michigan

Sep 06 2016
Arizona Automotive Institute AAI I ateend AAI for 10 months and whin I singhed up I wase told told by thim that thay would carry my loan but at the end of the 10 months I wese told that I woul need to take out A expensive loan to pay it off befor thay would give me my deploma the instruckters did not know what thay wer doing I did NOT get my moneys werth the info wase pore at best Glendale Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Arizona Automotive Institute Glendale, Arizona

Sep 06 2016
barclay career school upon entering this school i was a welfare reciepent and used the info to enter college I was told that i did not have to pay this loan and here i'm paying on this loan to this day I was not the only one fooled by this company jacksonville Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Corrupt Companies: barclay career school Florida

Sep 06 2016
SkinnyBodyCare Said that I would receive commissions on my team distributors every month without getting people to the business..I did get ppl to the business..spent almost $300 to receive $34.00 to a Payoneer account..I chose that because I wasn't putting my bank account info on the net. Now Payoneer wants my photo ID and my house address for me to receive my $34 minus their fees...after I already spent almost $300. St. Louis Washington Author: Kingston, New York Weightloss Programs: SkinnyBodyCare Internet

Sep 05 2016
Mcbride Auto Access Access Auto, Auto Access, Mcbride access auto illegal repo, denial of my info, theft Vineland New Jersey MISSING INFO, SORRY Author: Palmyra, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Mcbride Auto Access Vineland, New Jersey

Sep 03 2016
Ace incorparation NCC INC. They want me to make the payment with a one vanilla non reladable debit card with all my info. Instead of a reladable debit card it. Was unusual Boca raton Florida Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Cash Services: Ace incorparation Boca raton, Florida

Sep 01 2016
Synergy Marketing TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Making things right! .. business man and entertainer receives a positive rating for his commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Making things right with customers from the past.*Member of the Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Show Me The Money!! Author: Houston, Texas Home Based Business: Synergy Marketing - Randy Carach TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Making it right with customers from the past. Blaine, Washington

Aug 31 2016
Polly King and Co Polly King, Sunshades Eyewear Do not do business with Polly King / SunShades eyewear New York New York Info request Author: New York, New York Sunglasses: Polly King and Co New York, New York

Aug 30 2016
Background report 360 Misleading, incomplete, preliminary report shows more info than paid report Internet Author: Liberty, Texas Personal Services: Background report 360 Internet

Aug 30 2016
USAA c/o Keane USAA hacked; scammer Keane uses USAA info to engage in ID theft Nationwide
Author: Caldwell, New Jersey Banks: USAA Nationwide

Aug 30 2016
JANG HEALTH GROUP I WAS ONline WAS lead to a survey AFTER COMPLETING IT HAD TO CHOOSR ONE OF THE PRODUCTS REVIVEDERMA SNAKE VENON WAS ONE OF THEM FROM THE LIST SAID I JUST HAD TO PAY FOR SHIPPING 4.95 four dollars n ninety five cents was what I had to pay to receive the product so I entered my credit card info and was charged that price. NY New York Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: JANG HEALTH GROUP NY, New York

Aug 30 2016
Michelin Joness Cameron Real Estate Job offer email from Michelin Joness of Cameron Real Estate. Requesting personal info. Calgary Internet Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Employers: Michelin Joness Internet

Aug 28 2016
YBC Dynamite Cruises & Travels Sdn Bhd 62, Persiaran Mutiara, Pusat Dagangan Kelana Mas, Kuah, Langkawi, 07000 Kedah, MalaysiaEmail: info@yachtbroker-charters.com Tel: (60) 04- 9665154 Mobile: (60) 017- 4196933 extortion, bridge of the contract Langkawi Malaysia Author: Long Pond, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: YBC Langkawi,

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Victor Funding Co. Victor Funding, Victor Funding Corporation Burn your Credit, Mislead Info, False Pre Approval El Paso Texas
Author: Montreal, Credit & Debt Services: Victor Funding Co. El Paso, Texas

Aug 21 2016
Happierabroad.com happier abroad aka Winston Wu The website is a fraud and they try and get your personal info and extort you dont give your credit card info even if you think you want to purchase some e-book or whatever Phillipines Internet Author: Los Angeles, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Happierabroad.com happier abroad Internet

Aug 19 2016
CIT/Lease Finance Group Credit Card MAchine Fraud Ripoff Woodland Hills California Attorney General of Illinois Author: Tucson, Arizona Attorneys General: CIT/Lease Finance Group Woodland Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
Sling TV Account set up under my name without my requesting it with fake credit card info. Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Cable TV: Sling TV Internet