Your Search | www element5 info element5 info

Oct 25 2016
Elizaberth Johnson aka Lori Arnold ,Lori Arnold Uses Houzz to obtain your info and calls with a fake interior design job Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Interior Decorators: Elizaberth Johnson aka Lori Arnold Internet

Oct 25 2016
Vital Eye Care Miracle Skin They charged my credit card $85.97 and $95.97 for products that I never recieved I dont have that info presently Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Telemarketers: Vital Eye Care Internet

Oct 21 2016
Parkmen*Skin Improve bait you with free in all of the info on their website and then charge you full price Nevada phone number Internet Also called SKINnoir Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Home HealthCare: Parkmen*Skin Improve Internet

Oct 21 2016
Pacific Youth Skin Care Misleading info Bayside, NY Nationwide Author: Sanford, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Pacific Youth Skin Care Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Carousell , , Sells all your info to spam companies and identity frauds Singapore Internet
Author: Toronto, Colorado On-Line Business: Carousell Internet

Oct 17 2016
Walmart inc Was issued a checked and it bounced Bentonville Arkansas Info lab evalu. Good Grief Author: Mineral Wells , Texas Bad Check Writers: Walmart Mineral Wells , Texas

Oct 16 2016
10:58 AM and and are blackmailing , extortion sites, the owner posts fake info. And demands cash to remove you. Dayton Ohio Author: Camden, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: and Dayton, Ohio

Oct 13 2016
ibotta app dissatisifed user, no help from customer service, butt hurt about updating my info! Boulder Internet/ Colorado Author: linthicum, Maryland Credit Services: ibotta app Internet

Oct 13 2016
Empire Options Option RobotSebastian Rodriquez,Valentina to Option Robot. This did not happen and the next day I demanded a reversal of my deposit back to my bank. It is now a week later, they do NOT answer phone, emails and now want all my personal info!! Uruguay Internet Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Brokerage Companies On-line: Empire Options Internet

Oct 12 2016
New Brilliance Revita Youth Ordered trial and product sent was Revita Youth with no info on company in package.Took $95 from checking without my knowledge Appleton Wisconsin Author: Bar Harbor, Maine Miscellaneous Companies: New Brilliance Appleton, Maine

Oct 12 2016
Raviv, skylit services Raviv the POS. Took 40k for a deposit, said if I didn't get loan he would return it. Connected me to an elevator co. They took an additional 10k for a deposit. He never did any work, and he called me apologizing profusely that he spent the money on another job, he was losing his house in westbury. He said he would fix my roof for the deposit, I had to buy the supplies because he said he smhad no money. He wrecked my roof, first rain that came in my roof almost collapsed causing extensive water damage. When I called him he said he had no obligation to return my money and the statute had run out. Well, my attorney is looking for him. If anyone knows of his new contact info, his residential home, phone etc. please send it to me. Westbury New york Author: Island park, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Raviv, skylit services

Oct 11 2016
Compac Technology Parts Inc Gustavo Rivero Robert Ghenet We paid $7,500 USD for a load of CPUs that we never received. Never received tracking info and they stopped all contact after we sent Paypal payment. Bayamon, Puerto Rico Internet Author: Tempe, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Compac Technology Parts Inc Internet

Oct 11 2016
Randy Charach - Synergy Marketing -  Former Corporate Advocacy Member – Blaine Washington Show Me The Money!! Author: Houston, Texas Home Based Business: Synergy Marketing - Randy Carach Blaine, Washington

Oct 11 2016
12:02 AM,, no refund, stole my credit card info and emptied my account Internet Author: Chatsworth, California Internet Fraud: Internet

Oct 09 2016
09:01 AM COFFEE DIET. GREEN COFFEE, GARCINIA CAMBODIA Led me to believe it was a free sample, gave credit info for shipping , stuck with 2 charges of $89 plus, all details hidden in TERMS OF SERVICE, not only USELESS, but CUSTOMER SERVICE tried multiple times to talk me into ORDERING MORE Internet Author: Gulfport , Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Internet

Oct 08 2016
First Acura, Seekonk MA They sold me a certified used car with a limited warranty. Seekonk Massachusetts Info Request Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: First Acura, Seekonk MA Seekonk, Massachusetts

Oct 07 2016
NINJA INTERNATIONAL Fraud,scam advertising. They said you get free cream for shipping and handling just to get credit card info Scottsdale Arizona Author: Beaver Dam, Wisconsin Sales People: NINJA INTERNATIONAL Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
Credit Karma Credit cards, credit score, credit, declined, lies, inflated score, Internet Additional info for you Author: Austin, Texas Financial Education: Credit Karma Internet

Oct 05 2016
Hitwe online dating site Hitwe is more of a scham dating site, where they allow men to register with their personal details and banned them under a flimsy excuses, while even half naked women are never banned but kept. The site on its own call for mistrust and lack of confidence from users who get banned while on serious talk with partners also in serach of serious relationship. Other women allowed on the platform use it to solicit money from men, my private experience became numerous, even after registerring with another mail. Men and their personal informations are the victims on Hitwe, not knowing what they used your info for when you are suddenly removed, without being specific on reason why you are banned to show if truely one is guilty or not. Hitwe is not real, its scham. . Internet Author: Mararaba, Nasarawa state., Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Hitwe online dating site Internet

Oct 04 2016
Appsbar Scam, tell you your app will be downloadable on googleplay--stealing ideas and info Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet: Appsbar Internet

Oct 03 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM Some how got my debit card number and I've been charged $29.95 for last 3 months. They will not replace my money and I am on disability. I did not give them my card info, in fact, I've never heard about them before.. Nationwide/ Int We got their secret hotline number Author: Monteagle, Tennessee Credit Reporting Agencies: GLD*SVCGS.COM Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
Revitaline Revitaline Skin Cream, Revitaline Eye Serum Beware, Trial is $5.95 and then you are autocharged monthly, $93.00 per product. Their return policy requires that you notify them 30 days before shipment in order to get any money back. By the time you realize they are charging this, you will likely have lost $200-$400 of money you cannot get back even if you return the product. It is Oct. 3 and I tried to cancel and get a refund on a shipment being sent; was told I needed to notify them in August that I did not want it. No refund. Don't give ANYONE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO. If it's a sample- they HOOK YOU AND USE YOUR CARD TO BILL YOU FREELY!!! Santa Ana, CA 92799 Nationwide
Author: El Cajon, California Supplemental Health Programs: Revitaline Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
Intelius People search Misleading information on sing up page, once you do 1 search they only provide partial information , extra fees to get each bit of info.. Internet Author: North HIghlands, California Private Investigators: Intelius People search Internet

Sep 27 2016
Lilplay Extracted money from my account despite not making nay purchase. I did a mistake by uploading my info on lilplay account Internet
Author: pune, Maine Internet Fraud: Lilplay Internet

Sep 26 2016
AncestrybyDNA Scam-I was misled to believe I had used The report they provided was global at best and did not drill down to the specific info that advertises. Internet Author: Saginaw, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: AncestrybyDNA Internet