Customer satisfaction commitment: David Glass | Ripoff Report

Your Search | wal mart mr. david glass, president & ceo

Sep 22 2014
Guttermaxx & Garden glass patios Potential Employees and Customers BEWARE ! San Antonio Texas Author: austin, Texas Builders & Contractors: Guttermaxx & Garden glass patios Select State/Province

Sep 22 2014
David Barksdale Gave Me A Bad CPN and Didn't Care To Fix It! Internet Author: Elkhart, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: David Barksdale Internet

Sep 22 2014
Box Office Ticket Sales Secure Ticket Purchase LLC; Ticketsintime.com; BoxOfficeTicketSales.com; John Uhrich CEO, Howard Schwartz CMO, tixintime.com, BOTS, As they say in Latin Caveat Emptor, or buyer beware Omaha, Nebraska; Chicago, Illinois; Miami, Floria; Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Ticket Sales: Box Office Ticket Sales Internet

Sep 22 2014
David Gilbert prosecting attorney Battle Creek, MI Battle Creek Michigan Author: dELTON, Michigan Attorneys & Legal Services: David Gilbert prosecting attorney Battle Creek,mi Battle Creek, Michigan

Sep 22 2014
Judge David P. Kreider Corrupt behavior on the bench in Gator Country Gainesville, Florida
Author: , Georgia Politicians: Judge David P. Kreider Gainesville, Florida

Sep 22 2014
www.withoutprescriptiononline.com Justin,adam,david, rajendra prasad mishra ,deedok.com They are same scammers from India & have many websites . www.withoutprescriptiononline.com is scam India Internet Author: Norman, Oklahoma Pharmacies: www.withoutprescriptiononline.com Internet

Sep 21 2014
Bank of America David Marion Inheritance thieves Nationwide Author: Manhattan, Illinois Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Sep 21 2014
David Ramos Extorted monies from me after establishing a relationship. Internet Author: San Antonia, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: David Ramos Internet

Sep 20 2014
Justice David Bridges Texas Fifth District Court of Appeals Exploits Victims of Sexual and Violent Abuse and Protects Predators Dallas Texas Author: Dist of Columbia Court Judges: Justice David Bridges Texas Fifth District Court of Appeals Dallas, Texas

Sep 20 2014
Car-Mart Carthage - Colton Don't Trust this place for a car Carthage Missouri Author: Carthage, Missouri Auto Dealers: Car-Mart Carthage - Colton Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
80-4-ALL INC. Michael Maisch president slum lord Girard Ohio
Author: Newcomerstown, Ohio Property Management: 80-4-ALL INC. Girard, Ohio

Sep 19 2014
Align technology Invisilgn Mr Frederic Walden San Jose California Author: portsmouth, Virginia Dental Services: Align technology San Jose, California

Sep 18 2014
RHEEM A/C RHEEM COMPLETE A/C SYSTEM... this is my shoutout for anyone who can help me yell, holler, bello etc. to get help here... I had a new A/C System installed 9.18.14 and have since then had no proper a/c, constant having to call the installer who replaced coils and as late as yesterday, added some sealant and a new coil... obviously there is freaking freon leaking and when I contacted RHEEM at their headquarters, they claimed no responsibilitu///shoved it back to the installer and the Rheem supplier down here in S. Florida... when I contacted Rheem 9.8.14, I was told by Melissa, and then Troy, supervisor, that I had to deal with the distributor... Rheem claims no responsibility...I have tried to reach the President of the company and am on hold until I am given to a voicemail to leave my name and number...just today, I tried again, 9.18.14, to no avail- I left 2 message with Ms. Collins... the number I called today was 479.648.4940 every which way I try, I bump into walls and no help... the Rheem installer claims not to know what to do... HELP! PLEASE! ATLANTA, Georgia or FORT SMITH, ARKANSAS Author: HALLANDALE, Florida Appliances: RHEEM A/C ATLANTA, GA, Georgia

Sep 18 2014
Glass Studios, LtD Glass Studios, Ltd, owned by Fred Matthews Lompoc California Author: Bronx, New York Glass Repair Shops: Glass Studios, LtD Lompoc, California

Sep 18 2014
GE Capital David Williams-Loan Officer FRAUD-SCAM-DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR INFORMATION FLORIDA Internet Author: Hammond, Indiana Loans: GE Capital Internet

Sep 17 2014
Novus Auto Glass DFW, Jarrod Olsen Did not have insurance when he drove up in Novus truck to repair windshield and did $3,000 worth of damages Lewisville Texas
Author: North Richland Hills, Texas Auto Repair Service: Novus Auto Glass DFW Internet

Sep 17 2014
Morgan and associates Since March I have been receiving emails from this company about a cash advance I had taken out. I have NEVER did such a thing so I called to speak with Mr. Rogers and asked where did they get my information and could he send ME proof that I had done this This company is trying to get 6,500.00 from me court cost, etc. San Antonio, TX Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Morgan and associates Internet

Sep 16 2014
Betjack Myerpeg Pty Ltd NSW Bookmaker, Betjack is currently under investigation by NSW racing authorities (The Age 12 Sep 2014) for failing to pay its punters their winnings. The operation run by Eric Chan (born in Papua New Guinea in 1957) has a tax haven in Vanuatu to divert the punters to in order not to pay. Offering bets to Australian from overseas is illegal. So far Mr Chan has been getting away with it. Our client is owed $75k. Although Racing Victoria are investigating Betjack for debts of 150k, $50k and $250k. This is just a fraction of them. Sydney Nationwide Author: YOKINE WA, Off-shore Gambling: Betjack Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Car-mart of Owensboro America's car-mart unlawfully repossed my car owensboro Kentucky Author: owensboro, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Car-mart of Owensboro owensboro, Kentucky

Sep 16 2014
David McDavid Honda of Irving Awful Customer Service Irving Texas Author: Roanoke, Texas Auto Dealers: David McDavid Honda of Irving Irving, Texas

Sep 16 2014
Rosa Rey , Bank of America Vice President and Her Subordinates, Yelled at me, Talked Over Me, Told Me Bank of America Could Care Less about my Customer Experience or business. WORST BANKING EXPERIENCE EVER! Poor Customer Service, Agents in India, Poorly Trained, Rude, Condescending Agents, Secret, Hidden Clauses in the Agreements that Gives the Bank Immunity on Everything Including the Ability To Close Your Account Without NOTICE or WARNING and WITHOUT having to Explain, General Confusion About Account Requirements and Policies At Large, Arrogant and Obnoxious Personnel - DO NOT OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH BANK OF AMERICA. BANK OF AMERICA IS TOO BIG, TOO ARROGANT, TOO CONFUSED ABOUT ITS OWN POLICIES, AND IN GENERAL THE BANK IS QUICK TO SHOW COMPLETE DISREGARD TOWARDS ITS OWN CUSTOMERS! BANK OF AMERICA WINS THE AWFUL BANK OF THE CENTURY AWARD! Charlotte North Carolina Author: Dallas, Texas Banks: Rosa Rey Charlotte, North Carolina

Sep 15 2014
Stephanie Althouse Visiting CEO WASTE OF MONEY CARLSBAD CA Author: San Diego, California Consumer Services: Stephanie Althouse California

Sep 15 2014
transco drivers name (or at least the one he gave us!) is DAVID FAULKNER. nashville TN. Author: memphis, Tennessee Trucking Companies: transco Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
general capital corporation /omimi and associates llc. Anthony Nyame ,Ari Dodoh ,Willy Nganjon kamga I was approach by Mr Willy Nganjon on november las year .He proposed me a accounting service and introduce me to Ari Dodoh of omimi and associates llc and Anthony Nyame of general capital corporation.THe associates group took $ 50,000.00 from me has a collateral to secure loan and promised to deliver the loan in 30 days or he will refund my money back. they stop all contact they don't take my phone call they don't respond my email. new york New York Author: blyn, New York Loans: general capital corporation /omimi and associates llc new york, New York

Sep 14 2014
Pressler & Pressler LLP Midland Funding Gerard J. Felt Daryl J. Kipnis E. David Millard P.J. Cv Violation of FDCPA Racketeering & Corruption Parsippany New Jersey Author: California Collection Agencies: Pressler & Pressler LLP Nationwide