Customer satisfaction commitment: David Glass | Ripoff Report

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 25 2017
A Forever Recovery RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: A Forever Recovery is 100% dedicated to operating a safe and secure addiction treatment facility that focuses on customer satisfaction. The residential program will continue to improve it's facility and offerings to help clients. *UPDATE: A Forever Recovery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. A Forever Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
TELL YOUR STORY! I understand your trepidation Author: Midfield, Texas Mental Health: A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A Forever Recovery has professional certified staff, the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery. A Forever Recovery, has sought to bring together many different trained, licensed professionals or certified recovering members of many different modalities that have a background in the addictions field. Internet

Mar 23 2017
Wal Mart Perry Florida Sonya Rayborn On Jan. 28, 2017 my husband and I was shopping at the Wal Mart. We had been in there about two hours. I am a 64 year old woman, disabled and cant walk without the use of an aid in which case I use the shopping cart when I go to Walmart. My husband wanted to go look at something in health and beauty and I felt I could not make it over there so I was going outside to have a cigarette and wait on him. Without thinking I took my shopping cart with me right outside the door when Sonya Rayborn busted me for shoplifting and before I knew it I was arrested for felony shoplifting.  Pleas help me. Perry Florida
Theft.... Author: Perry, Florida Disability Services: Wal Mart Perry Florida Perry, Florida

Mar 20 2017
PLEXUM Corporation - Moses Fagbemi PLEXUM CORPORATION – Moses Fagbemi. CEO, CTO. Bogus Software System, Cant Program, Takes Money, Doesn't Deliver, Oversells Chicago Illinois Author: Stoney Creek, Alabama Computer Software: PLEXUM Corporation - Moses Fagbemi Chicago, Illinois

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 18 2017
International ABU development foundation Mr German Statyava scamm and fraud , International ABU development foundation , IABUDF Bahrain,Russia,USA Europe etc Nationwide Author: Tehran, Alabama Financial Services: International ABU development foundation Nationwide

Mar 18 2017
Obesity research institute Lipozene Promised a Wal-Mart 25.00 gift card for tryi g there product Reno Nevada Author: McKeesport, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Obesity research institute Reno, Nevada

Mar 16 2017
Utopia Residences David Robb Taking investors funds and living off of it. No intention of building the ship. Beverly hills California Utopia Residences Calls the Report a Hoax Author: New York City, New York Boat Cruises: Utopia Residences Beverly hills, California

Mar 16 2017
Abelman lending group Melissa Thomas and David Carr Loan company San Jose California Author: Douglasville, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Abelman lending group San Jose, California

Mar 16 2017
The Memory Company Charles D. Sizemore, C.E.O Complete Thief - Con & Dishonest - Dont Do Business With This Company - You Were Warned Phenix City Alabama Mike long selfish greedy insurance company auto owners refused to even pay an extra $1,000 we was suing for $5,000 but they would only pay $3,000 I will never have another riding lawn mower Author: New York Sporting-good Manufactures: The Memory Company Phenix City, Alabama

Mar 15 2017
David Evans David Evans a desperate and pushy realtor who wasted our time cumming Georgia Author: cumming, Georgia Realtors: David Evans cumming, Georgia

Mar 15 2017
MANDARIN HOLDINGS, LLC DAVID FREEDMAN/ MANDARIN HOLDINGS, LLC CROOKS, CROOKS, CROOKS......HAVE ZERO FUNDINGS, JUST WANT TO STEAL PROJECTS TO BROKER THEM! new York New York
Author: Alabama Mortgage Brokers: MANDARIN HOLDINGS, LLC new York, New York

Mar 15 2017
Kinro Windows Mr.Bill Boynton totally frustrated, insulted my intelligence, ignored any info that was provided, poor customer service, this product did not do what it claimed . Nationwide Author: lady alke, Florida Glass Companies: Kinro Windows Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
Cross Border Investments, Inc Christopher Valdez Mr Valdez is in cahoots with Louise DeLuca from Ibex real estate to scam timeshare owners Los Angeles California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Resorts: Cross Border Investments, Inc Los Angeles, California

Mar 14 2017
Ibex, Inc. Mr. Louise DeLuca Contacted us telling us that Fox Conn wanted to buy our timeshare in Mexico Glenview Illinois Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Resorts: Ibex, Inc. Glenview, Illinois

Mar 14 2017
Shark Tank Asia David Alan Stabile David Contastino Kathy constastino Hong Kong International franchising DEC 1-3 2016 thailand Internet Author: Fairfield, New Jersey Patent & Trademark Services: Shark Tank Asia Internet

Mar 14 2017
Aragon Investments LLC -DBA- “We Buy Ugly Homes David McLennan swindled My 73 Yedar Old Moms Home Mesa Arizona Get a good real estate attorney Author: Phoenix, Arizona Realtors: Aragon Investments LLC -DBA)-“We Buy Ugly Homes Mesa , Arizona

Mar 14 2017
Powecall Sirens llc David Fierstien whoop sound powercall sound DX5200 6 Adam DX 5 GE Power call Warble tone I was scammed by David Fierstien at powercall sirens LLC ! Very poor quality junk. Don't believe a word this guy tells you! Leesburg Nationwide Author: Crete, Illinois Electronic Manufacturers: Powecall Sirens llc Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
The Ultimate Prosthetic / Choice Tools The Ultimate Prosthetics / Richie Newman / Cody Whitfield The Ultimate Prosthetic / Choice Tools CEO Cody Whitfield (real name) Richie Newman (fake name) is a scammer, specially scam the trans group. PLEASE BEWARE. Long Beach California Author: Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: The Ultimate Prosthetic / Choice Tools Long Beach, California

Mar 13 2017
Naomi Pabon Have to publish this report for Mr. Bill Golden to comply with the contract purchase Tax lien agreement guarantee. VA Author: N. Richland Hills, Texas Home Based Business: Naomi Pabon Internet

Mar 11 2017
Mr. Sandless Refused to return deposit when work not done Aston Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Building Services: Mr. Sandless Aston, Pennsylvania

Mar 10 2017
Titanium Exclusive Cookware Sold me a $250 frying pan - titanium finish no tefflon. well 2 years in now and O my looks like the finish is flaking off , look at it under a magnifying glass and sure enough its flaking off , WHAT A RIP OFF. KELOWNA NO IDEA
Author: kelowna, British Columbia Appliances: Titanium Exclusive Cookware Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
David Arthur Clay David A. Clay Serial Credit Card Fraudster & Thief Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Credit Card Fraud: David Arthur Clay Miami, Florida

Mar 09 2017
SHARK TANK ASIA DAVID STABILE DAVID STABILE is A SHARK chang Mai Thailand Internet Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Patent & Trademark Services: SHARK TANK ASIA Internet

Mar 09 2017
Mr. Appliance of Boca Raton Poor Customer Service. Scam artists. Unprofessional. Boca Raton Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Franchises: Mr. Appliance of Boca Raton Boca Raton, Florida