Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Wal Mart Portrait Studio "Picture Me"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
300 Dollar Data Recovery 300DOLLAR DATA RECOVERY IS A SCAM!! Studio City, California
Real Update Of Lawsuit Author: Glendale, California Computer Service & Repair: 300 Dollar Data Recovery Studio City, California

Feb 23 2017
Nebraska Furniture Mart NFM NFM Nebraka Furniture Mart won't return their products Kansas City Kansas Author: Saint Joseph , Missouri Audio & Electronics Shops: Nebraska Furniture Mart Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 16 2017
Wal-Mart family Mobile T-Mobile Paying for service even though the service is off! Noblesville IN - Indiana Author: Noblesville, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Wal-Mart family Mobile Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Storage mart Sold my things Columbia MO StorageMart Customer Service Author: Columbia, Missouri Storage & Self Storage: Storage mart

Feb 15 2017
1 800 LOAN MART These people burglarized me. Encino California Author: Los Angeles, California Car Financing: 1 800 LOAN MART Encino, California

Feb 15 2017
Papadakis Photography Bravo Talent Managent Talent Manaement and Photography Studio S. Barrington Illinois Author: Rockford, Illinois Photography: Papadakis Photography S. Barrington, Illinois

Feb 15 2017
1-800-loan Mart Encino California Author: inglewood, California Loans: 1-800-loan Mart Encino, California

Feb 13 2017
Flash Advance A total bait and switch company. After giving my info my bank accounts were attacked. Tampa Internet/Florida Author: Studio City, California Financial Services: Flash Advance Internet

Feb 10 2017
Why Not Lease It **Sears/K-Mart** **SCAMMED BY SEARS** In all my life, I have never been taken advantage of like this! Boca Raton Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Appliances: Why Not Lease It Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Opti-Mart Deceptive Business Practice Zephyrhills Florida Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Opti-Mart Zephyrhills, Florida

Feb 10 2017
Vitas Hair Studio Scam, no transparency, con-artist Greenbelt Maryland Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Small Business Services: Vitas Hair Studio Maryland

Feb 09 2017
1800 Loan Mart Cora in Collections Nasty, Idignant, Disrepectful, Condescending Encino California You can try Author: Palo Alto, California Financial Services: 1800 Loan Mart Encino, California

Feb 09 2017
Loan Mart I paid off a car title loan and Loan Mart is refusing to send me my title back. Sacramento, California Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Loans: Loan Mart Sacramento, California

Feb 08 2017
Vita Infuse Yourself With Life, Alexandra Eifler Vita Infuse Yourself With Life, Alexandra Eifler HORRIBLE, DECEPTIVE, HARMFUL, UGLY, DUSTY STUDIO, BAD OWNER, ALEXANDRA EIFLER AND VITA INFUSE YOURSELF LIFE ARE INJURED ME AND NEVER PROVIDED HEALTH SERVICE MIami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Alternative Health: Vita Infuse Yourself With Life, Alexandra Eifler MIami, Florida

Feb 08 2017
Potraits international Unreasonable potrait services Nation wide traveling studio Nationwide Author: South Bay, Florida Advertising Agencies: Potraits international Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
PunchTV Studios Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is an American production and broadcast company committed to producing unique, high-quality films, television programming through the company’s state-of-the art technology production studio. Punch TV Studios core business model is to license and distribute superior content to broadcasters and distributors all over the world. Punch TV Studios is dedicated to promoting and distributing original, top-of-the line content, created by a diverse team of seasoned professionals of all backgrounds, ethnicities and socioeconomic backgrounds.
Author: Tempe, Arizona TV Production Studios: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Inglewood, California

Feb 04 2017
1-800-Loan Mart With Or Without your Permission! Encino , California Author: palmdale, California Loans: 1-800-Loan Mart Encino, California

Feb 03 2017
1800 LOAN MART, 800 Loan Mart, Auto Title Loans LOAN SHARKS Encino California 1800 Loan Mart - LOAN SHARKS Author: Inland Empire, California Loans: 1800LoanMart Encino, California

Feb 03 2017
1-800 Loan Mart Illegal harrassment privacy disclosure illegal business practices Encino California
Its True Author: torrance, California Miscellaneous Companies: 1-800-LoanMart Encino, California

Feb 03 2017
Computor Technical Support Robert Morales On 2-2-2017 Robert Morales called me informing me that they over charged me 200.00 on my credit card and they needed to refund me my money, so he ask me to turn on my computer so I did just that, he then took control of my computer where he was adding money to my Bank of Amercia from the company Chase account I saw where the deposit of 1200.00 was made but the deposit never took palce, he then told me that I had to repay the $1000.00 back so he told me to go to Wal Mart and purchase some itune gift card that equal up to $1000.00 and call him back with the numbers, so I did just that not thinking that I would get beat out of my money and that''s all the money I had to pay my doctor bills and my medicine, it cost me $900.00 for those cards and I still have my receit and all of the cards. Can some one please help me retrieve my $900.00. Santa Cruz California Author: Hemet, California Computer Service & Repair: Computor Technical Support Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
Stone Caster Studio SCS, Stone Caster Studio Inc., SCS Tech, SCS Technlogies Over a year, and still no full order. no refunds. no emails. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sacramento, California Unusual Rip-Off: Stone Caster Studio Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 31 2017
Hobbies Discount Product never delivered. Generic cut and paste responses. SCAM! Internet Internet Author: Studio City, California Hobby Shops: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 30 2017
Instance credit auto mart in Fairview heights il My fiance hasn't had his car for 2wks an the transmission has blew up. The belt is going to break. The shocks an struts are on there way breaking. The power steering is messing up. They refuse to give him a replacement car. An they are charging him dang near 20,000 dollars for this car. None of this seems legal could someone please help us! O'Fallon, Illinois Response to consumer Author: Belleville, Illinois Auto Dealers: Instance credit auto mart in Fairview heights il O'Fallon,Il, Illinois

Jan 30 2017
idea design studio powell the 3rd valory maurice sanchez liers scammers RIP OFF miami Florida Author: parsonfied, Maine Advertising / Deceptive: idea design studio miami, Florida

Jan 26 2017
Wal Mart POOR PLAY TO WORK! LOUSY EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES Sarasota Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Wal Mart Sarasota, Florida