Your Search | wal mart portrait studio "picture me"

May 19 2016
paintingswholesaler.com, paintingswholesaler, Fontaine Art Studios Chinese Thieves Xiamen Internet
More Lies from Fontaine Art studio Author: Saratosa, Florida Artist Galleries: paintingswholesaler.com Internet

May 18 2016
Wal-mart After oil change Damges Yulee Florida Author: kingsland , Georgia Auto Service Stations: Wal-mart Yulee , Florida

May 18 2016
Candy Couture Studio online boutique, womens clothes Cleveland Internet,Ohio
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Clothing Stores: Candy Couture Studio Internet

May 17 2016
Phillip Sherman Design Staci Inspekton garage sale style with a bad attitude West Hollywood California Phillip Sherman Design and his assistant Staci Inspektor Author: Studio City, California Furniture & Furnishings: Phillip Sherman Design West Hollywood, California

May 16 2016
OptiMart Palm Harbor After purchasing a new pair of glasses in June 2015 My frames are falling part I have returned to Opti-Mart Palm Harbor numerous time to have screws tighten and this last week Ben the Mgr, said there is nothing more I can do. I called the Corp. Office in Buyer Beware they don't stand behide there product. Which is Crap.. Palm Harbor Florida Author: Tarpon Springs, Florida Eye Care: OptiMart Palm Harbor Palm Harbor, Florida

May 13 2016
walmart family mobile powered by T mobile once more the Fine folks at Wal-mart have found another way to stick it to customers.  nationwide Author: Allen, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: walmart family mobile nationwide

May 07 2016
Top notch mobile rv repairs Pair a dice dj and entertainmentThe mani and pedi nail studio Get what you paid for Nanaimo Ladysmith Author: Ladysmith , Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Top notch mobile rv repairs Nanaimo,

May 06 2016
Kevin Doyle Kevin Doyle Artist Sells FAKE Basquiat Artwork and Claims That It's Authentic Chatham Massachusetts
REPORT THIS THIEF TO EBAY AND BASQUAIT FOUNDATION Author: New York Liars: Kevin Doyle Chatham, Massachusetts

May 06 2016
Pierce Chef's Mart Pierce Food Service EquipmentPierce FoddService EquipmentChefsmartChef's Mart Seller Beware!!! Countryside Illinois Seller Beware Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auction / Liquidators: Pierce Chef's Mart Countryside, Illinois

May 04 2016
In-Kind Shooting Studio (AliExpress Store 1211087) AliExpress Store 1211087, Jocelyn Liu, http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1211087 Cheap Knock-off Harry Potter iPad Case: False Advertisement, False Guaranty On Delivery, Greatly Altered Product Is Now What I Ordered! Shanghai, China Internet
Author: Dewinton, Alberta, Montana Miscellaneous Electronics: In-Kind Shooting Studio (AliExpress Store 1211087) Internet

May 02 2016
Lashed By Holly Studio / Holly I was mislead by Holly the lash tech. I had natural looking lashes on and went to Holly for a refill. She looked at my lashes and told me she added lashes the same way I had my lashes extended. However, after I laid on her table and let her apply the lashes, I found out different. Not only did she apply the lashes with a hard black glue, she put so much on my lashes that my eyes were very irritated! A day later they were already starting to fall off taking my real lashes with them! 4days later I went back for her to either fix my lashes (to which there were no lash extensions left at this point), or get a refund. Ms. Holly had the audacity to tell me she was charging me more money because I had no lashes on and she doesn't do refunds!  Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Consumer Services: Lashed By Holly Studio Decatur, Georgia

Apr 30 2016
Portrait-Painting.com charged me 3 times of true shipping cost, paintings are from China, not from US Houston Texas Author: San Carlos, California Artist Galleries: Portrait-Painting.com Houston, Texas

Apr 27 2016
Thrive Market help.thrivemarket.com No Customer Service Response Commerce California Author: Studio City, California Food Stores: Thrive Market Commerce, California

Apr 24 2016
RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING FLORIDA FUGITIVE, RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING) ATTEMPTS TO EXTORT, BLACKMAIL, and COMMENT ROBERRY FROM FILMMAKERS Internet
Be it known Author: Boston , Massachusetts Computer Graphics: RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING Internet

Apr 24 2016
Rhett Patterson Was given personal items to sell online and kept all the money Studio City California Author: Playa del Rey, California Personal Services: Rhett Patterson Studio City, California

Apr 19 2016
Body in Motion B.I.M. Fitness and Dance Studio The BIGGEST rip off ever. I paid for a full year membership and lost my money. Metairie Louisiana
Author: Metairie, Louisiana Dance Classes: Body in Motion Metairie, Louisiana

Apr 18 2016
Family Mobile Wal-Mart Family MobileT-Mobile Charges for Services Never Received. Customer Service assured bill cleared. Instead of clearing sent to Collection Agency Nationwide
Author: Mobile, Alabama Telephone Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Apr 18 2016
Studio Suits Harry Suits Horrible Customer Service, Shipped Incorrect Suit Jacket, Refused to Correct the issue India Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Clothing Stores: Studio Suits Internet

Apr 16 2016
Portraits international Portrait collections, studio max Beaverton Oregon Author: Mesa, Arizona Photography: Portraits international Beaverton, Oregon

Apr 15 2016
NY Dance Faktory ABANDONED PREGNANT BOSS TO OPEN OWN STUDIO DOWN THE STREET!! Cortlandt Manor New York This Sounds More Like An Attack Then Just A Bad Review Which Is Cleary False And I Will Tell You Why! Author: Cortlandt Manor, New York Dance: NY Dance Faktory Cortlandt Manor, New York

www.cgstud.io CG Studio 3d model scam ripoff Romania Internet
My apologies to www.cgstud.io Author: Morris Plains , New Jersey Computer Graphics: www.cgstud.io Internet

Apr 13 2016
Longevity Medical Center DR Mathur insulted me on 2 occasions, the lab tests were excessive and unnecessary, my symptoms only worsened Studio City California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Alternative Health: Longevity Medical Center Studio City, California

Apr 13 2016
Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Studio City CA Legal Notice Author: Sherman Oaks , California Wedding Services: Ellamua Internet

Apr 11 2016
Tresha Gazzola Tresha Gazzola, Tresha Jewel Gazzola, Tresha Jewel Castillo, Glamdollaloha Beware-pathogical liar and identity thief Las Vegas Nationwide
Lost For Words Author: Studio City , California Liars: Tresha Gazzola Nationwide

Apr 10 2016
AMAZON.COM has scammers working with them Took my Credit card payment but the vendor sent item to us with stolen credit card and shipped from Wal-Mart not Amazon Nationwide Internet Author: Saint Clair, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: AMAZON.COM Internet