Your Search | wal mart portrait studio "picture me"

Dec 06 2016
Scott Craig King He works with Scott Craig King from UK who is a fitness model and they do these scams together. Scott King travels state to state and has numerous scams. Do not invest with him! Very sick! He works with Scott Craig King from UK who is a fitness model and they do these scams together. Scott King travels state to state and has numerous scams, photo studio, beauty products, etc. A new scam every month. Do not invest with him! He is wanted by authorities. 6.3, 230 lb, tan, body builder, short brown hair, blue eyes, thick British accent. Covered in black tattoos all over. Very sick and dangerous individual! Currently in Seattle Washington Nationwide comment Author: Seattle, Washington Adult Web Site: Scott Craig King Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Musician Record Deal Finder Lucy Rabebe, Flora Flannery Scammed me for $250 Sandton https://m.faceb
Author: Chicago, Illinois Recording Studio, Record Producers: Musician Record Deal Finder Internet

Dec 03 2016
Jon Bell jon-bell-lou-larry-luis-lucasuses-craigs-list-to-seek-out-his-prey- Notified that person by this name ensued in a faulty business proposition in the take over of a fitness studio in Tribeca Ny New York Author: New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Jon Bell Ny, New York

Dec 02 2016
Idea Design Studio Jeff Weiss - DirectorIdea Design Studio Invention Design & Development FirmDirect (786) 366-3039 Email: jeff@ideadesignstudio.com Breach of contract, empty promises, failed to deliver Miami Florida Author: Toronto , Ontario Business Consulting: Idea Design Studio Miami, Florida

Dec 01 2016
Afactory Hub Afactory Studio Ripped me off of my money. I worked for them along with 12 others and didn't get paid.  Irving Texas Author: San Diego, California Infomercials: Afactory Hub , INC Irving, Texas

Nov 29 2016
Kitchen Design Studio KDS Kitchen remodel company trashed my house! Largo Florida Author: Largo, Florida Builders & Contractors: Kitchen Design Studio Largo, Florida

Nov 27 2016
Wal Mart Not honoring product warranty and company policy. Plano Texas
Written Warranty Author: Allen, Texas Auto Repair Service: Wal Mart Prosper, Texas

Nov 25 2016
Thrive Market Online market Internet Author: Studio City , California Appliances: Thrive Market Internet

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my check & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his company would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,

Nov 12 2016
Pearl Suria Residence Chong Lai Yee In C Studio No Disclosure of Shared living area , invasion of privacy Kuala lumpur Internet Author: Garland, Texas 75040, Texas Hotel: Pearl Suria Residence Nationwide

Oct 31 2016
W B Sign Studio I purchased a christmas gift to be made for my daughter and new husband at the Letchworth Arts and Craft Show on 10/9/16.. Paid by check which was cashed on 10/12/16. Emailed picture of dogs to be included in woodwork. Kept emailing to confirm owner received pictures with no responses. Multiple calls to him with no answer. Syracuse New York
Author: Geneseo, New York Sales People: W B Sign Studio Syracuse, New York

Oct 29 2016
RS3 GOLD MART rs3goldmart.com is a fraud! They took my money and never delivered the work! Internet Author: Alabama tempdir: www.rs3goldmart.com Internet

Oct 14 2016
Portrait Avenue Studios No Longer in Business...hopefully they did not assume a new name Upland California Author: HUNTINGTON BEACH, California Photography: Portrait Avenue Studios Upland, California

Oct 12 2016
Straight Talk Wireless Lying thieves thieves disrespectful jerks scammers Wal-Mart company ban Miami Internet Author: Clifton Springs, New York Telephones: Straight Talk Wireless Internet

Oct 10 2016
Jermaine Tandy DJ FRESH I paid rich homie Quan DJ DJ Fresh 1300$ and he scammed me for my money Cincinnati Internet
Author: Chicago , Illinois Recording Studio, Record Producers: Jermaine Tandy Internet

Sep 30 2016
business capital mart Michael J. Hogan,Mike Hogan Real Estate Loans, Financing, No Doc, Inventory loans, etc. Richmond Virginia Author: , Pennsylvania Real Estate Investing: business capital mart Internet

Sep 22 2016
The Film Set Acting Class and Production Claremont, California Claims to be a legit acting studio but is only a smalll community production company. SCAMMERS Claremont California Ignore This Negative Report it is Slander Author: Upland, California Arts and Crafts: The Film Set Acting Class and Production Claremont, CA Clarmont, California

Sep 14 2016
Body Fit Mart Body Fit Stores, Body Care Shop, Body Well Outlet Big Time Rip Offs Nationwide Author: JESUP, Georgia Alternative Health: Body Fit Mart Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Angel Longevity Medical Center Do Not Go here Studio City California Author: Porter Ranch, California Miscellaneous Companies: Angel Longevity Medical Center Studio City, California

Sep 12 2016
Qingdao Phoenix Bags Co., Ltd. qdphoenixbag FRAUD, POOR QUALITY. BAD BUSINESS Internet
Author: studio city, California Sporting-good Manufactures: Qingdao Phoenix Bags Co., Ltd. Internet

Sep 11 2016
Diamond food mart Ripping ppl off on gas San Antonio Texas
Calculated wrong Author: San Antonio, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Diamond food mart San Antonio, Texas

Sep 07 2016
Vlad Mirchev Vladislav Mirchev Olga Kondratyeva Olga Kondratieva ARTISIA IQJET LTD iqdemy-print.com/ SUN Studio Defamatory Attacks, Internet hacking, Financial and Corporate Management Fraud Paphos Author: Muntinlupa, Multi Level Marketing: Vlad Mirchev Paphos,

Sep 01 2016
Kurt Chase Hormel Foods Seeking Arrangement Tyson Foods Wal-Mart Scam, Liar, Con artist Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Food Stores: Kurt Chase Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Wal-Mart Standard Parking Overcharged and shorted change Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Parking Garages: Wal-Mart Chicago, Illinois

Aug 27 2016
India Food Mart stale Oak Creek Wisconsin Author: south milwaukee, Wisconsin Grocery Stores: India Food Mart Oak Creek, Wisconsin