Your Search | wal mart supercenter tire & lube express store #0224

Feb 13 2016
MR. TIRE Terry...Corporate OfficeBob...Regional Manager...Central New YorkMegan...Customer Service...Headquarters...Rochester, New York They simply do not care...... Rochester New York Author: Liverpool, New York Auto Repair Service: MR. TIRE Rochester, New York

Feb 13 2016
Consider the Credibility of any person who supports Ralph Sander’s Criminality. Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Feb 12 2016
TCP Logistics REVIEW Customer Satisfaction Commitment: TCP Logistics is dedicated to customer satisfaction. With our 24/7 curtsey dispatch service we ensure that you get up to date information on all loads..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. TCP Logistics pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with TCP Logistics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. TCP Logistics is the new North and South Express Author: , Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TCP Logistics operates intra-Texas, regional, and long-haul lanes for large national customers through our base of operating partners. TCP Logistics maintains performance-driven culture focused on delivering best-in-class service to customers & superior commitment to our performance partners. TCP Logistics is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Aledo, Texas

Feb 12 2016
Flower Delivery Express flowerdeliveryexpress.com Completely disingenuous with everything they do. Delivered the WRONG flowers on the WRONG day. Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Landscaping: Flower Delivery Express Internet

Feb 11 2016
TCP Logistics is the NEW North and South Express Author: omaha, Nebraska Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TCP Logistics operates intra-Texas, regional, and long-haul lanes for large national customers through our base of operating partners. TCP Logistics maintains performance-driven culture focused on delivering best-in-class service to customers & superior commitment to our performance partners. TCP Logistics is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. WillowPark, Texas

Feb 11 2016
U-Store Home Appliances Major Appliance Ripoff: Buyer Beware!!! DALLAS Texas Author: Roanoke, Texas Appliances: U-Store Home Appliances DALLAS, Texas

Feb 11 2016
FITNESS REPAIR PARTS FRP FRP used Federal Express to deliver Eliptical parts. They said I have no recourse and have to pay the amount and penalty although I never received the package. They said it was MY responsibility to go to my neighbors and try to find the package. They will NOT give me a refund because they said I clicked on agreeing that all sales are final although I never received the package and FED X cannot find it. I cannot believe that a company would treat customers like this. I recommend never using them. We no longer need the products because I had to go out and hire a handyman since I never got the parts. Would you deal with this company??? Wentzville, MO 63385 Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home HealthCare: FITNESS REPAIR PARTS Internet

Feb 11 2016
Baby's Den Igal Hatanian Fraud Charges from Baby's Den, store doesn't care Brooklyn, NY Internet Author: Vienna, Virginia Baby Products: Baby's Den Internet

Feb 10 2016
CNC FACTORY CNC FACTORY, MSR SHOP, MSR STORE Scammes Rippers will never send anything Internet Author: miami, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: CNC FACTORY Internet

Feb 10 2016
Saint Vicent Depaul thrift store sold me a black Cabrio whirlpool washing machine for $200 and it don't work will not refund, claim they tested it Casa Grande Arizona Author: Casa Grande, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Saint Vicent Depaul thrift store Casa Grande, Arizona

Feb 10 2016
PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Chad Perry They are scam artist,they told me I needed brakes on my range rover.after chad perry told me I needed brakes,and new tires the bill came out to $2,600.two weeks later I went for service from the dealer.he asked me why I bought such cheap tires,then I asked about my brakes.he said they were never touched.I contacted the attorney general. Sanford North Carolina Author: Sanford , North Carolina Auto Repair Service: PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Sanford, North Carolina

Feb 09 2016
TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TowerPoint Capital clients express gratitude for the firm's commitment to transparency and best in class execution. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TowerPoint Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Real Estate Investing: TowerPoint Capital Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 09 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Gander Mountain BAIT and SWITCH In-Store Marketing Monroe North Carolina
Author: Monroe, North Carolina Sporting Goods: Gander Mountain Monroe, North Carolina

Feb 09 2016
oxwall they knowingly allow the sale of scripts in there store that do not work Internet Author: Alabama Software: oxwall Internet

Feb 08 2016
BOSCOV DEPARTMENT STORE BOSCOVS WILL NOT HONOR THEIR GUARANTEE ON TWO TWIN BEDS MATTRESS AND BOX SPRINGS TOMS RIVER New Jersey Author: whiting, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: BOSCOV DEPARTMENT STORE TOMS RIVER, New Jersey

Feb 08 2016
Flower Delivery Express flowerdeliveryexpress.com The Worst On-Line Floral Delivery Company Commerce Charter Township, Michigan Author: Clarkston, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Flower Delivery Express Internet

Feb 08 2016
Ace cash express group Internet ACE Cash Express Author: Jolo, West Virginia Accounting: Ace cash express group Internet

Feb 08 2016
Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. 1011 told me couldnt fix tire and tried to sell me new tires and I went to my tireman he fixed it and also they ripped my son off 400.00 on 2 rotors and brake pads. Decatur Alabama Author: Decatur, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. Decatur, Alabama

Feb 06 2016
Discount Tire Rebate Fraud Renton Washington
The Problem Solved Author: Renton, Washington Auto Tire shops: Discount Tire Renton, Washington

Feb 06 2016
Windshield Express Very dishonest owner. Richmond Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Motor Vehicle: Windshield Express Richmond, Virginia

Feb 05 2016
American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Cardcreates false sense of security, collects person info for no reason Salt Lake City UT Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit & Debt Services: American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card Internet

Feb 04 2016
good feet store Deceived, cheated, lied, ripped-off omaha Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska Customer: good feet store omaha, Nebraska

Feb 03 2016
Car Wash USA Express Will not repair damages caused by their services Southaven Mississippi Follow up Author: Southaven, Mississippi Consumer Services: Car Wash USA Express Southaven, Mississippi

Feb 02 2016
AAA Engine Transmission Your Engine Store Y.E.S. Ripped off on an engine Houston Texas Author: Scandia, Kansas Auto Parts: AAA Engine Transmission Texas