Your Search | wal mart tire & lube express

Dec 08 2016
atoztheme my direct express card was charged by this company 3 times without my OK someone used my card without my knowledge. Internet Author: yuciapa, California Credit Card Fraud: atoztheme Internet

Dec 06 2016
Mathis Auto & Tire /Good year Mathis Tire Corporate Office & Headquarters 5 weeks after getting my oil changed my motor started knocking and I called Mathis corporate number and I got the run around  Memphis Tennessee not due to oil change Author: Memphis, Tennessee Oil Companies: Mathis Auto & Tire /Good year Memphis,

Dec 05 2016
Tire Kingdom Gunn Hwy Criminal Experience at Tire Kingdom Gunn Hwy Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Tire shops: Tire Kingdom Gunn. Hwy Tampa, Florida

Dec 05 2016
Merchants Tire and Auto Centers they sold me defective tire or tires. They vibrate at speeds between 35 and 45 miles per hour Virginia Beach Virginia Author: virginia beach, Virginia Auto Tire shops: Merchants Tire and Auto Centers Virginia Beach, Virginia

Dec 04 2016
Direct express debit card services Weaverville California Author: weaverville, California State Government: Direct express debit card services Weaverville, California

Dec 03 2016
Tiny Home Yorkies and their shipper Express Supreme Shippers From Tiny Home Yorkies aka hony tiny yorkies. Meccanic Johnson, and his wife Melantone Johnson. From Express Supreme Shippers Mansa Paul, Louise Hoffmann the Managing Director, and Matt Daniels the Secretary. Fraud, Ripoff, Liars, Scam, unscrupulous characters Silver Spring, Maryland 20902 Internet
Author: Alhambra, California Miscellaneous Companies: Tiny Home Yorkies and their shipper Express Supreme Shippers Internet

Nov 30 2016
Mopaba Express Trucking Rams Express Trucking Company hired me to deliver 2 loads (truck driver), never paid me. Hammond Indiana Author: Hammond, Indiana Trucking Companies: Mopaba Express Trucking Hammond, Indiana

Nov 30 2016
Our Town Car Wash & Quick Lube Our Town Quick Lube Incompetent Work Ethic Near Destroyed My Engine And Left My Car With Grease All Over It Orangeburg New York Author: Orangeburg, New York Auto Service Stations: Our Town Car Wash & Quick Lube Orangeburg, New York

Nov 30 2016
AMERICAN EXPRESS BLUE BIRD AMERICAN EXPRESSAMEXBLUEBIRD REPORTED FRAUD CHARGES OF $212.43 WITHIN MINUTES OF IT HAPPENING. SALT LAKE CITY Utah Author: san pedro, California Food Stores: AMERICAN EXPRESS BLUE BIRD SALT LAKE CITY, Utah

Nov 30 2016
Worldwide Express Logistics Company Preys on Small Businesses Pasadena, California Nationwide Author: City of Industry, California Shipping Companies: Worldwide Express Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
GoTravel Bonita Juarez, The memo from HR to All Employees from H.R. Department came through fax. This memo was about the LIMITED TIME ONLY vacation packages. The number was written on the flyer was 844-895-7936. This native English representative sounded courteous and extremely polite. He introduced himself as James Hood. He refused to accept my American Express card and requested my Master or Visa cards only. He graciously gave me his other office number (844- 859-2101) in case if he is needed to be reached for potential questions. Apparently, I never received confirmation itterinary about my purchased vacation package. I tried to reach him back, but his colleague picked up the phone and informed me that James Hood is on vacation. My bank informed me that someone named GoTravel Bonita Juarez billed my card. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Agencies: GoTravel Bonita Juarez Internet

Nov 29 2016
Tire Kingdom in Jupiter Florida Completely Bogus Upsell Jupiter Florida Author: Jupiter FL, Florida Auto Tire shops: Tire Kingdom in Jupiter Florida Jupiter, Florida

Nov 28 2016
Tyler Southern Valierie Ortiz, Debra Craig, Jordan Sears, Karen, Wissam Al mana, Andrew Thomas, Valerie Southern, George Edwards, Jacob Beckham, Kelly Hodge Tyler Southern George Edwards American Express and Chase Scam San Diego California Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Tyler Southern SAN Diego , California

Nov 28 2016
Western express Lied stole Nashville Tennessee Author: Owensboro, Kentucky Trucking Companies: Western express Nashville , Tennessee

Nov 27 2016
Wal Mart Not honoring product warranty and company policy. Plano Texas
Written Warranty Author: Allen, Texas Auto Repair Service: Wal Mart Prosper, Texas

Nov 26 2016
Big O Tires Thieves Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto Tire shops: Big O Tires Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 26 2016
Jiffy lube False inquiry North Las vegas Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Jiffy lube North Las vegas, Nevada

Nov 26 2016
Bluebird American express Put account in negative Nationwide I'm A Little Curious Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Bluebird American express Bluebird Charged me twice for bill and having hard time getting my money back Osceola mills Pennsylvania Author: Osceola mills, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Bluebird American express Osceola mills, Pennsylvania

Nov 22 2016
American Express bluebird prepaid card They took my money from my account and closed the account Fraud Utah Nationwide
Author: Buena Park, California Credit Card Fraud: American Express bluebird prepaid card Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Ace Cash Express 702-518-6420702-723-6042Goggle Numbers online loans David Miller, Steve Morris, Mr Williams acecashexpress ACE Cash Express Author: Saginaw, Michigan Brokerage Companies On-line: Ace Cash Express Internet

Nov 19 2016
American Express Two Credits Do Not Make A Debit! Dallas Texas Author: Roanoke, Virginia Accounting: American Express Dallas, Texas

Nov 17 2016
jim click hyundai the maintenance for life offered with the purchase of the hyundai was abruptly changed. For 5.5 yrs I had received free oil changes and tire changes. Today I was told that because I had not put 5000 mi. on my vehicle since the last oil change it would not be free. This was a great motive for buying from them and I had never put 5000 mi. on for the past 5 yrs and the oil changes and tire rotations every 6 months had been free tucson Arizona Author: TUCSON, Arizona Auto Service Stations: jim click hyundai tucson, Arizona

Nov 13 2016
American Lube Fast Went in on October 28th 2016 to get oil changed told they use the high mileage oil come to find out they did not use high mileage oil but they charge me the high mileage oil price $53.84 Montgomery Alabama Author: Montgomery, Alabama US Postal Service: American Lube Fast Montgomery , Alabama

Nov 11 2016
Firestone Tire and Rubber Co. Bogus rebate program on tire purchase Internet Update #1; Firestone promotional gift card Author: Cumberland, Rhode Island Auto Tire shops: Firestone Tire and Rubber Co. Internet