WAL MART TIRE & LUBE EXPRESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Wal Mart Tire & Lube Express
There may be more specific results for "Wal Mart Tire & Lube Express"
For more specific results for "Wal Mart Tire & Lube Express"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Haralson Tire Company Haralson Tire. Haralson Damaged Cars, Intoxicated Employees, Incompetent Staff. Lake Havasu City Arizona
Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Haralson Tire Company Lake Havasu City, Arizona

Oct 14 2017
Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers Unnecessary repairs. suggested unneeded repairs. Allowed unresolved car problems to leave shop Allen Texas Author: Allen, Texas Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers Allen, Texas

Oct 13 2017
Express VPN deceptive advertising, horrendous customer support, condescending and dismissive attitude, disinterest in customer experience, frequently failing product Online Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Internet: Express VPN Internet

Oct 12 2017
Wisconsin Towing Wisconsin Towing LLC or Wisconsin Towing Services, John ,no last name, I was charged $542.68 for changing a tire and putting on my spare. The service rep would not take my care off the jack and let me leave unless I paid! Milwaukee, WI Wisconsin Author: NEW BERLIN, Wisconsin Auto Towing: Wisconsin Towing Internet

Oct 12 2017
American Express & Stroock & Stroock & Lavan AMEX, Marcos Sasso & Erick Kuylman Amex Destroyed my life because I was a victim of identity theft Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: San Diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: American Express & Stroock & Stroock & Lavan Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Express Toll IN THE STATE OF COLORADOE-470 PUBLIC HWY AUTHORITYLINBARGER GOGGAN BLAIR & SAMPSON LLP ATTORNEYS AT LAW SENT PINK LETTER FOR TOLL CHARGE & LATE FEE DENVER Colorado Author: Moro, Illinois Questionable Activities: Express Toll DENVER, Colorado

Oct 11 2017
Express Employment Services Express Employment Services (Elijah)2505 I have worked for express on and off for the last 2 years.they call when a job is available that fits your skill set and tell u how long the job is and how much per hour last time I talked to Elijah he offered me a job for 1 week at twelve dollars an hour at American landscaping I took the job two weeks later when got my first check it was only for 11 per hr now I worked for American landscaping the winter prior to this independitly for 15 an hour I would have never taken the job for 11 knowing how physically demanding it was Anchorage Alaska Author: Anchorage, Alaska Liars: Express Employment Services Anchorage, Alaska

Oct 11 2017
Bull dog recovery They stole all my possession of value and gave me bags of papers all my debit cards gone, my id, my tattoo cell phones, women's designers boots gone.I had everything to keep up Car to change a tire ore jump it in my trunk.They stole ALL.took all my expensive cosmetics purses,my stethoscope for work.sulk my jackets are gone that was in my car .They even took my food stampcard! They looked through everything.They bags they did give me was all ramsacked.They found my emergency cash about 25 dollars and stole that too.They stole my tag off the back of my car aswell.I called the police and filled a claim at bbb Rockdale GA Author: Mableton, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: Bull dog recovery ,

Oct 09 2017
U S Direct Express Poor Customer Service Shouldn't Provide Service For Social Security Benefits San Antonio Texas Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Financial Services: U S Direct Express San Antonio, Texas

Oct 09 2017
midnight express books they lie so i can send them a money order they deposit my money into their account and lie saying they never receive till i call my bank and confirmed that it was deposit after that i ask for the transcript that i paid for and they refuse to send it to me they are scammers they will scam you out your money and when i requested a refund they refuse and was very nasty about it berryville Arkansas Author: Hampton, Virginia Book Publishers: midnight express books berryville, Arkansas

Oct 09 2017
American Express bluebird Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Banks: American Express bluebird Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Beyond.Expertise real names Rey Mart Luna Landline::(((REDACTED))) Mobile: (((REDACTED))) FAKE GOOGLE AD EXPERT IN THE PHILIPPINES MANILA Internet Author: Mobile, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Beyond.Expertise Internet

Oct 07 2017
Jiffy Lube 14 reviews 1.0 star rating 10/7/2017 Horrible experience. If I could give them 0 stars I would. One thing I will say they were fast. Fast to rip me off and fast to say there was nothing they could for me. Talk about exploitation. north providence Rhode Island Author: north providence, Rhode Island Auto Service Stations: Jiffy Lube north providence, Rhode Island

Oct 07 2017
Courier Express Woody's custom Delivery Service SCAM!! Work with no pay. They set you up to lose all of your pay! Greenville North Carolina Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Courier Services: Courier Express Greenville, North Carolina

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Oct 04 2017
America's Tire Free Flat Tire repair Fullerton California Author: Fullerton, California Auto Repair Service: America's Tire Fullerton, California

Oct 03 2017
Us direct express Us directexpress.com/coamerica bank Negligence and rip off Internet Author: Washington Terrace, Utah Customer: Us direct express Internet

Oct 02 2017
Number 1 Snyder Wholesale tire and auto service Snyder Tire Poor Customer Service - Doesn't stand behind their work Wintersville Ohio Author: Freeport, Ohio Auto Tire shops: Number 1 Snyder Wholesale tire and auto service Wintersville, Ohio

Oct 02 2017
Jiffy Lube hostile, dangerous treatment Portland Maine Author: Standish, Maine Auto Service Stations: Jiffy Lube Portland, Maine

Oct 01 2017
X drive, diet supplements - sec abri marketing express health choice direc the al cbunlocknutra sold or gave my credit card No. to these other companies las vegas nv 89107-89144- Utah- California Nv, Utah, California Author: Surfside, Florida Medical Supplies: X drive Internet

Oct 01 2017
Mr. Tire Manager Dave/Clip Joint Amherst Ohio Author: Amherst, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Mr. Tire Amherst, Ohio

Oct 01 2017
IO HAWK John Soibatian - President The IO Hawk a personal motorised transporter hit social media in 2015, If you wanted one you had to pre-order with IO Hawk on their website. My family pre-ordered two IO Hawks and they charged my american express card instantly for the amount of USD $5042.58 on 28 June 2015. We received one email from them confirming the purchase. We never received the two boards here in Australia I have made many attempts over the last two years they have never returned an email nor when I contact them thru their site either.. * Internet Author: PERTH, Other On-Line Stores: IO HAWK Internet

Sep 30 2017
Gutierrez Tire & Wheel Gutierrez Auto Repair Gutierrez Auto Repair Scams Customers into Paying for Unnecessary Repairs Bakersfield California Author: Bakersfield, California Auto Repair Service: Gutierrez Tire & Wheel Bakersfield, California

Sep 30 2017
Ben express Logistics Mr. Volkan Valcin aka. Victor Ben express Logistics Alpharetta,Ga. His trucks or in drop your 4467 Moreland Ave. Conley,Ga.300067 Mr. Volkan Valcin aka. Victor didn't pay me for the full work week I put in .he told me I can get paid 45. A mile get over 2000 miles a week be out 5 to 6 day's a week with 2 days off his truck was in good condition running good for a loaddload deadhdead head Columbus, Ga. to Griffin,Ga. to Lubbock,Tx. to Clayton.Nm to Lake Wales, FL. Having some mechanical failures on his truck and he would not put truck in Shop to repairs he want me to run the truck anyway to I get back to Conley, Ga.he also wanted me to run illegal falsified my logs on my logbook to deliver pick-up in time stay away. Alpharetta Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Abusive Parents: Ben express Logistics Alpharetta , Georgia

Sep 30 2017
ReplicaBlack.com Gerald Crochet and Mike Black Aka Gerald Joseph Crochet, Jr., Attorney at LawAka Mike Black, Maker of Phony American Express Cards Offers Phony AmericanExpress Black Cards then Keeps your Card info., Forces you to pay more Little Rock, Arkansas Internet
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: ReplicaBlack.com Gerald Crochet and Mike Black Internet