Your Search | walgreens pharmacy x 2 in austin, tx

Aug 29 2014
Aman Ullah Khan Atco International Dishonoring Non Circumvent Agreement/ Crooked Business Practice Houston,TX Nationwide Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Scrap Yard: Aman Ullah Khan Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
Public Storage - Manager Eldon Lose your keys, oops a simple mistake unless its at a Public Storage. We have two choices: 1) wait two weeks to maybe get a district manager to cut the locks, if he shows. However, we must sign a form. Manager Eldon has no clue how to use a computer to send e-forms, must be done in person. What if you don't live in area or state. Eldon doesn't care, he said, get your own locksmith. Seriously, thanks or 2) As Captain Obvious said get a lock smith. Lesson learned to not use Public Storage since they love to kill trees and be a paper form company and to ask a storage company who supplies the built in lock (not a typical master lock like most) what happens if key is lost in move process. Phoenix Arizona Author: Anthem, Arizona Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 29 2014
Wheelstiresandmore I bought a Ford wheel cover to replace mine that is stolen. Install it and only after 2 weeks, the latch cracks. Write email to this company, after delay of 1 week, got an email basically saying this cover is not from them, no return and they do not takeany responsibility. I will never buy from this company, very bad business practice. Internet Author: Irvine, California Auto Parts: Wheelstiresandmore Internet

Aug 29 2014
united auto credit Dallas,Texas didnt want 2 give us total amount for our car,very rude and disrespectful dallas,tx internet Author: Lucama, North Carolina Car Financing: united auto credit Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
Cenral Security Group I am being billed for the last 4or 5 months for a security system that I do not have. Iam a customer of another security system that I have been doing businss with for over 2 years. Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Kingman, Arizona Security Services: Cenral Security Group Tulsa, Oklahoma

Aug 28 2014
MORTGAGE INVESTORS CORP (MIC) MORTGAGE INVESTORS aka DEWEY ,CHEATEM & HOWE 2 RIP-OFF VETERANS SAINT PETERSBURG Florida Author: Ellenwood, Georgia Work Place Bullies: MORTGAGE INVESTORS CORP ST PETERSBURG, Florida

Aug 28 2014
Bill Waggoner Austin Michael Media Took $750 dollars and my time and delivered nothing but empty promises Las Vegas Nevada Author: New Jersey Internet Marketing Companies: Bill Waggoner Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 28 2014
petamberalert Offered different packages for different services. I ordered a package for $199. All I received was a text they had received the money Internet Author: Austin, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: petamberalert Internet

Aug 28 2014
CashForLaptops.com Cash For Laptops Purchases Used Laptops, Phone and Electronics Sparks Nevada Author: Austin, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: CashForLaptops.com Sparks, Nevada

Aug 28 2014
LEDResource/Mike Anderson/John Anderson Leading Edge Displays and many others EXPERIENCED CRIMINALS Houston, TX Author: Houston, Texas Communications & Networking: LEDResource/Mike Anderson/John Anderson Houston, TX , Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
Joseph Reed Johanna Reed Dentist Joseph Reed, DMD MAGDArlington Dental821 N Fielder RdArlington, TX 76012 Arlington Dental Dr. Joseph Reed and Johanna Reed are the Worst!!!! Beware!!!! PLEASE, go somewhere else. They are the WORST!!  Arlington Texas Author: Cherry Hill, NJ, New Jersey Dental Services: Joseph Reed Johanna Reed Dentist Arlington, Texas

Aug 27 2014
BURPY INC NEED REFUND OF $11.81 FOR WRONG ITEMS DRIVER BROUGHT WHEN HE WENT SHOPPING Austin TEXAS Author: Hoston, Texas Supermarkets: BURPY INC Austin, Texas

Aug 27 2014
FORTINO SOLORZANO AND HIS “GRANITE COUNTERTOPS” Company Fortino Solórzano who goes by Mario, his son Alex, and their company Granite Countertops!! ... We were RIPPED OFF in Plano TX Dallas Texas
Author: Plano, Texas Kitchens: FORTINO SOLORZANO AND HIS “GRANITE COUNTERTOPS” Company Dallas, Texas

Aug 27 2014
Affordable Appliances austin Tx bad product and customer service and refuse to take care of their product while it is under the warranty austin Texas Author: cedar Park, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: Affordable Appliances austin Tx austin, Texas

Aug 27 2014
Neustar Localeze Deceptive, No one answers their phone Sterling Virginia Author: Austin, Texas Search Engine Optimization: Neustar Localeze Sterling , Virginia

Aug 27 2014
X box Live Banned for No Reason Internet Author: Flint, Michigan Internet: X box Live Internet

Aug 26 2014
exceed internet wild blue didnt disclose 2 year contract nor brodbanwith limit service stinks,had service 3 weeks doesent work  tucson Arizona Author: rio rico, Arizona Internet Fraud: exceed internet tucson, Arizona

Aug 26 2014
HCTRA, TX Tag, Linbarger Goggan Blair & Sampson LLP. Honest Mistake costs over $700.00 with no fisical damage. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: HCTRA, TX Tag, Linbarger Goggan Blair & Sampson LLP. Houston, Texas

Aug 26 2014
FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC I would like shed some public awareness about Fairpoint Energy and other electricity supplies who are ripping off customers. I just called my local electric company and their rate over the past year has been less than .10 kWh for the past year. Fairpoint is charging consumers 50% more for their electricity rate for past several months .159 . I called Fairpoint in June when I found out about this price gouging requesting that my account be switched back to my local electric company. They informed me that they could give me a rate of .0919 but it would take 1 to 2 billing cycles. I was currently in the June billing cycle when I called and so I was expecting my rate to drop for July or at the latest August. When I got my bill for August it still had not changed. In the meantime I received an electricity bill of $440 for July and $325 or August. My bills have never been so high. Now I am being told it will not change until September. I was told this was common practice to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles. I have had to wait 3 billing cycles ,June, July and August. Buyer beware. Check your kWh if you are using one of these suppliers to see how they may be scamming you. Stamford Connecticut Author: Merrimack, Utility Companies: FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Aug 26 2014
M Pharmacy Fake Fraud! Internet Author: Ny, New York Medical Supplies: M Pharmacy Internet

Aug 26 2014
CPU Austin randy@cpuaustin.com Lookout For Randy the scammer. He wont fix a thing and will demand payment Austin Internet Author: austin , Texas Computer Service & Repair: CPU Austin Internet

Aug 26 2014
Amrit Cleaners steiner ranch STAY AWAY! I just got all my dress and shirts transformed into an ugly yellow color. I didnt even ask for money for my clothes but demanded a refund on the dry cleaningThe prick owner said no and offered me $25 offf my next cleaning after he ruined all COMPLETE SCAM!!! TURNED CLOTHES YELLOW AND DIDNT CARE! Austin Texas Author: austin , Texas Dry Cleaners: Amrit Cleaners steiner ranch Austin, Texas

Aug 25 2014
Allen Samuels Chevrolet Allen Samuels Chevrolet in Waco, TX. Dealership sold me a defective vehicle and then gave me incorrect dealer invoice price. Waco Texas Author: Temple, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Allen Samuels Chevrolet Waco, Texas

Aug 25 2014
NewLeads.org Be careful. These companies use several names. New Leads in Plano TX Plano Texas Author: San Diego, California Advertising / Deceptive: NewLeads.org Plano, Texas

Aug 25 2014
relocation services of america inc ann or elisa exactly what happened to me has already been posted. They post on craigslist a description of a place to move but require you to drop off 350 at various locations (7-11 or walgreens) before sending you any valid information about the rental. nevada based company colorado Author: fort collins, Colorado Tenants: relocation services of america inc Internet