Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Walker Arts: Teri Walker
There may be more reports for "Walker Arts: Teri Walker"
For more results perform a general search for "Walker Arts: Teri Walker"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 26 2017
Walker Furniture Didnt honor warranty we were told came with furniture Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Walker Furniture Las Vegas , Nevada

Mar 06 2017
Internet saviour,ghost walker of the net. He came to my rescue after being ripped off by fake hackers. ALABAMA CHICAGO Author: Abbeville, Alabama Computer Fraud: ghost.hack@linuxmail.org Internet

Feb 28 2017
Woods and water services Regina L Cook Blaine Burley Melanie walker We had a group of five hunters drive ten hours each way to come down to what we expected to be a great hunting facility. we were told that 90 to 95 percent get pigs and that couldn't be more of a LIE!!! for the two days of hunting not one person in my group saw a pig, This place is a joke we spent 2500 dollars for absolutely nothing we didn't even stay at the lodge. when we asked for a refund they told us no. Any one looking to book a hunt please dont waste your money on these scam artists. I recommend going to a better quality hunting facility. they told us that they haven't had very good luck with the wind but they still continue to book hunts so they can get your money. Wrightsville Georgia Woods N Water Author: Charlestown, Indiana Fishing: Woods and water services Wrightsville, Georgia

Feb 28 2017
North american financial Stole money from my debit card Nevada Author: Walker, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: North american financial Nevada

Feb 21 2017
mygovernmentgrant.com Cassandra 201, and William Walker The first person that I spoke to was this man who claims that his name was William Walker who sounded like he was form India, he than gave me another phone number to call his so-called supervisor after I hung up with him.  Washington, DC. Author: Pontiac, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: mygovernmentgrant.com Internet

Feb 08 2017
David A. Walker SR Energy Research Enable IPC Corp, Solrayo Inc. life long thieves have never produced a product SEC will one day put David Walker in jail Castaic, CA California
Dave Walker deserves this Author: Huntsville, Alabama Business Consultants: SR Energy Research Castaic, CA, California

Jan 31 2017
Tax Lien Tutor, SKW Central Scam.  Incomplete Program... Missing Essential Pieces to Be Successful.  Sham. Internet Apology Accepted .... Thanks, Sean Author: Carmichael, California Financial Services: Tax Lien Tutor Internet

Jan 31 2017
Westat- Emily Pesicka, Stacy Patel, Lauren Walker WESTAT DATA ENTRY JOB SCAM WITH BAD CHECKS Nationwide You fell for a scam that has nothing to do with Westat Author: Winter Haven, Florida Work at Home Business: Westat Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
MyWebEarnings.com Company promise immediate payment if I earned $500 but they make you take a survey after put in time and advertising I earn $500 tried survey 4 times it won't let you complete to request yuri funds they promise you for promoting them also when I was tryi Didn't pay me for advertising and posting their website with a link that added money when anyone clicks it Internet
Author: Walker, Louisiana Attorney Generals: MyWebEarnings.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
Primary Solutions Group CJ Walker, Sr.Investigating Agent, Attorney Taylor, Sally Love First I was notified by a Sally Love from a (877)789-330 around 8-20- 13 stating that my account has been referred to her from Allied Cash Advanced for a total of 770.00, but the company was willing to settle for 330. out of court. I called Cashed Advanced and they told me that someone was going to be in contact with me because it was already turned over to collection. In 2014 I received another call from A Attoney Taylor. I told him that that account has already been settle and he still continue to call and harach me. He stated that I owed That they had no record of the account being paid. Alpharetta Georgia Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Primary Solutions Group Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 13 2017
Robert Dale Hill The Wind Walker Con artist, liar, thief, Nashville, Tennessee Nashville Tennessee Author: Bristol, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Robert Dale Hill Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
simon Walker, CBS Corporation email job scam unknown Internet Author: Sandy, Oregon Employment Services: simon Walker, CBS Corporation Internet

Dec 29 2016
Equity Transportation Junk Equipment Walker Michigan Author: Saipan, Florida Trucking Companies: Equity Transportation Walker, Michigan

Dec 27 2016
Jeff Morgan Jason Walker Jeff Morgan sent an email saying there was a lawsuit by speedy cash against me. Internet
Author: Woodinville , Washington Cash Services: Jeff Morgan Internet

Dec 17 2016
Simon Walker & Chris Morgan Advertising Data Entry jobs for CBS Corporation Internet Author: Dayton, Ohio Work at Home Business: Simon Walker Internet

Dec 12 2016
Geragrant Cassandra Walker. Sean Kelly, d**k Oakley Geragrant/Cenex/Grant Solutions Internet Author: Camden, New Jersey Grant Writing & Research: Geragrant Internet

17, Report #1342064

Dec 08 2016
Walker's American Bulldogs Jennifer Walker, aka Jennifer Pittman Walker's American Bulldogs is a Ripoff, Buyers beware, it's one excuse after another to keep your money, even after she has instructed you the refund has been sent! Easton Kansas Author: Burlington, Kansas Dog Breeders: Walker's American Bulldogs Easton, Kansas

Nov 28 2016
Leigh Walker Leigh Walker was the social worker appointed by the Grayson County Family Court to conduct a home study of myself and my ex husband to determine custody of our, then, 4 year old son. Sherman Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Leigh Walker Sherman , Louisiana

Nov 08 2016
Grant Solutions (GaryGrant Service) Cassandra Walker (1-844-539-8780)John Mills (1-917-651-0071 Assured me that Big business want to offer a grant to individual's for Taxes purposes and to those who might deserve it Mesa Arizona Author: Lewiston, Idaho Government Stupidity: Grant Solutions (GaryGrant Service) Mesa, Arizona

Oct 17 2016
Dailysavesonline.com Dailysavesonline.com looks like a Walmart website instead it's an internet scam site. Internet Author: WALKER, Michigan Internet Fraud: Dailysavesonline.com Internet

Oct 05 2016
Walmart evergreen , Rolonda Was insulted by and employee today because I'm disabled and she did not think I should be using a rider cart because I did not have a cain, walker or wheelchair. I was treated unfairly and this issue need to be addressed. Evergreen Park Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Adoption Agencies: Walmart evergreen Evergreen Park, Illinois

Sep 25 2016
Wealth Advocate Group Gabriela Walker No response after three weeks, was not compensated for training. Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Financial Services: Wealth Advocate Group Internet

Sep 05 2016
Speedy Cash Inc Evelyn Walker Emailed me about pay day Speedy Cash Inc Internet Author: Colorado, Colorado Websites: Speedy Cash Inc Internet

Sep 03 2016
Elite Singles Dating Site Elite Singles Won't stop renewing & charge me EliteSingles LLC 874 Walker Rd. Ste C Dover, Delaware Internet Author: Ocean City, New Jersey Dating Services: Elite Singles Dating Site Internet

Aug 31 2016
Topfbshop Stephen Walker Wrong item, terrible service Internet Author: Durham , Specialty Stores: Topfbshop Internet