Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Walker Arts: Teri Walker

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
mygovernmentgrant.com Cassandra 201, and William Walker The first person that I spoke to was this man who claims that his name was William Walker who sounded like he was form India, he than gave me another phone number to call his so-called supervisor after I hung up with him.  Washington, DC. Author: Pontiac, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: mygovernmentgrant.com Internet

Feb 08 2017
David A. Walker SR Energy Research Enable IPC Corp, Solrayo Inc. life long thieves have never produced a product SEC will one day put David Walker in jail Castaic, CA California
David A. Walker, Enable IPC Corp. Author: Huntsville, Alabama Business Consultants: SR Energy Research Castaic, CA, California

Jan 31 2017
Tax Lien Tutor, SKW Central Scam.  Incomplete Program... Missing Essential Pieces to Be Successful.  Sham. Internet Apology Accepted .... Thanks, Sean Author: Carmichael, California Financial Services: Tax Lien Tutor Internet

Jan 31 2017
Westat- Emily Pesicka, Stacy Patel, Lauren Walker WESTAT DATA ENTRY JOB SCAM WITH BAD CHECKS Nationwide You fell for a scam that has nothing to do with Westat Author: Winter Haven, Florida Work at Home Business: Westat Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
MyWebEarnings.com Company promise immediate payment if I earned $500 but they make you take a survey after put in time and advertising I earn $500 tried survey 4 times it won't let you complete to request yuri funds they promise you for promoting them also when I was tryi Didn't pay me for advertising and posting their website with a link that added money when anyone clicks it Internet
Author: Walker, Louisiana Attorney Generals: MyWebEarnings.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
Primary Solutions Group CJ Walker, Sr.Investigating Agent, Attorney Taylor, Sally Love First I was notified by a Sally Love from a (877)789-330 around 8-20- 13 stating that my account has been referred to her from Allied Cash Advanced for a total of 770.00, but the company was willing to settle for 330. out of court. I called Cashed Advanced and they told me that someone was going to be in contact with me because it was already turned over to collection. In 2014 I received another call from A Attoney Taylor. I told him that that account has already been settle and he still continue to call and harach me. He stated that I owed That they had no record of the account being paid. Alpharetta Georgia Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Primary Solutions Group Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 13 2017
Robert Dale Hill The Wind Walker Con artist, liar, thief, Nashville, Tennessee Nashville Tennessee Author: Bristol, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Robert Dale Hill Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
simon Walker, CBS Corporation email job scam unknown Internet Author: Sandy, Oregon Employment Services: simon Walker, CBS Corporation Internet

Dec 29 2016
Equity Transportation Junk Equipment Walker Michigan Author: Saipan, Florida Trucking Companies: Equity Transportation Walker, Michigan

Dec 27 2016
Jeff Morgan Jason Walker Jeff Morgan sent an email saying there was a lawsuit by speedy cash against me. Internet
Author: Woodinville , Washington Cash Services: Jeff Morgan Internet

Dec 17 2016
Simon Walker & Chris Morgan Advertising Data Entry jobs for CBS Corporation Internet Author: Dayton, Ohio Work at Home Business: Simon Walker Internet

Dec 12 2016
Geragrant Cassandra Walker. Sean Kelly, d**k Oakley Geragrant/Cenex/Grant Solutions Internet Author: Camden, New Jersey Grant Writing & Research: Geragrant Internet

13, Report #1342064

Dec 08 2016
Walker's American Bulldogs Jennifer Walker, aka Jennifer Pittman Walker's American Bulldogs is a Ripoff, Buyers beware, it's one excuse after another to keep your money, even after she has instructed you the refund has been sent! Easton Kansas Author: Burlington, Kansas Dog Breeders: Walker's American Bulldogs Easton, Kansas

Nov 28 2016
Leigh Walker Leigh Walker was the social worker appointed by the Grayson County Family Court to conduct a home study of myself and my ex husband to determine custody of our, then, 4 year old son. Sherman Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Leigh Walker Sherman , Louisiana

Nov 08 2016
Grant Solutions (GaryGrant Service) Cassandra Walker (1-844-539-8780)John Mills (1-917-651-0071 Assured me that Big business want to offer a grant to individual's for Taxes purposes and to those who might deserve it Mesa Arizona Author: Lewiston, Idaho Government Stupidity: Grant Solutions (GaryGrant Service) Mesa, Arizona

Oct 17 2016
Dailysavesonline.com Dailysavesonline.com looks like a Walmart website instead it's an internet scam site. Internet Author: WALKER, Michigan Internet Fraud: Dailysavesonline.com Internet

Oct 05 2016
Walmart evergreen , Rolonda Was insulted by and employee today because I'm disabled and she did not think I should be using a rider cart because I did not have a cain, walker or wheelchair. I was treated unfairly and this issue need to be addressed. Evergreen Park Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Adoption Agencies: Walmart evergreen Evergreen Park, Illinois

Sep 25 2016
Wealth Advocate Group Gabriela Walker No response after three weeks, was not compensated for training. Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Financial Services: Wealth Advocate Group Internet

Sep 05 2016
Speedy Cash Inc Evelyn Walker Emailed me about pay day Speedy Cash Inc Internet Author: Colorado, Colorado Websites: Speedy Cash Inc Internet

Sep 03 2016
Elite Singles Dating Site Elite Singles Won't stop renewing & charge me EliteSingles LLC 874 Walker Rd. Ste C Dover, Delaware Internet Author: Ocean City, New Jersey Dating Services: Elite Singles Dating Site Internet

Aug 31 2016
Topfbshop Stephen Walker Wrong item, terrible service Internet Author: Durham , Specialty Stores: Topfbshop Internet

Aug 12 2016
Farmers Insurance, Ingrid H Walker, Ingrid H. Walker, Ingrid H Walker Farmers Insurance Farmers Auto Insurance, Ingrid H. Walker Oakdale, California, Farmers Insurance Exchange, Ingrid Walker Farmers Insurance, Ingrid H. Walker Farmers Insurance, Ingrid Walker Oakdale Calfornia, Ingred H Walker email :iwalker@ farmersagent.com,Ingrid Walke Unrequested auto coverages were not told nor explained to me and added on and billed to my Farmers policy by my agent Ingrid H Walker, without my consent!! The actions were done without my knowledge and without my permission. Woodland Hills California Done talkin...Ingrid Walker is not transparent in her dealings Author: Laguna Beach, California Consumer Services: Farmers Insurance, Ingrid H Walker, Ingrid H. Walker, Ingrid H Walker Farmers Insurance Woodland Hills, California

23, Report #1319649

Jul 29 2016
franklin legal group james walker saying i owe a loan i never took Internet
Author: monmouth junction, New Jersey Loan Brokers: franklin legal group Internet

Jul 25 2016
PRESTIGIOUS PETS IS TERRIBLE - DO NOT USE THEM prestigious pets, dog walker, prestigiouspetsdalllas.com, Dallas Texas Author: Plano, Texas Animal Services: PRESTIGIOUS PETS Dallas, Texas

Jul 24 2016
Alice Walker Hong Kong Alice Emma Walker Alice Walker BSDAcademy Hong Kong Tinder Scammer, Fake Coder, Fake Entreprenur Hong Kong, Ottawa Internet
Alice Emma Walker Author: Ottawa, Ontario Internet Fraud: Alice Walker Hong Kong Internet