WALKER ARTS: TERI WALKER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Walker Arts: Teri Walker
There may be more specific results for "Walker Arts: Teri Walker"
For more specific results for "Walker Arts: Teri Walker"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017

Jul 20 2017
Silver City Auctions Walker BU Deception lespic, OH Internet Author: San Diego, California Websites: Silver City Auctions Internet

Jul 13 2017
Ackerman & Walker spoke to: Alex Attia and James Stone Called stating that they were representing American Webb Loan and Alex Attia stated I owed them $3,000 and Mr. Jones stated that I owed $2,100 and they were attemping to collect for the loan company. When question them further they stated that they had my address and my social security number and that they were going to take me to court for the amount. New York New York Author: Palmyra, Virginia Collection Agencies: Ackerman & Walker New York,

Jun 14 2017
Transcription Outsourcing Ben Walker - Liar, Hostile & Threatening Denver Colorado False Report/Review Author: Alabama Translation Agencies: Transcription Outsourcing Denver, Colorado

Jun 06 2017
Ted Walker Con Man, Swindler, Liar, Thief Mill Creek Washington
Author: Washington Bars Lounges & Clubs: Ted Walker Mill Creek, Washington

Jun 04 2017
Travis Cavapoo Puppies Travis Walker, Tasong Rollins, OCEAN ANIMALS TRAVEL SERVICES Stole $1000 from my using MoneyGram services to pay for a puppy that did not exist. He tried to up the price to an additional shipping cost of $3000 by choosing a high pressure crate that was not high pressure as well as adding vaccine fees. He said it was refundable and needed the $3000 to ship the puppy safe. I declined and asked for my money back. He said he would send it back using the same MoneyGram service but never did. El Paso Texas Author: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio Pet Shops & Supplies: Travis Cavapoo Puppies El Paso, Texas

Jun 03 2017
Westbridge Mutual LLC Michael Briscoe HUGE SCAM / FRAUD, Laundered nearly $1 Million from Our Business Century City, California
Briscoe Still Scamming. New Names involved in this deal: Peter Dance, Ernie Walker, Jon Aubrey Divens, Bruce Haglund Author: Nashville, Tennessee Business Consultants: Westbridge Mutual LLC Century City, California

May 31 2017
Sea fox Brought my new sea fox 04/21/17 viper 240 bay boat...Once I got home with the boat noticed stress cracks all in the boat . The t-top was mounted off centered to cause it to rub on the center console making an horrible noise.All latched compartments are Nationwide
Author: Walker, Louisiana Motor Vehicle: Sea fox Nationwide

May 30 2017
kris dailey-walker aka diana jones aka joanne nelson fraud & scammer pagans against plagiarism scams pagans against plagiarism caught red handed scamming, fake pagans dont pay worldwide Internet
Author: uk, Missouri ORGANIZED CRIME: kris dailey-walker aka diana jones aka joanne nelson fraud & scammer Internet

May 17 2017
stine older lady short with white blonde hair in garden. she introduced herself as the only person that knew about plants the older lady refussed to open garden gate and i walk with gain,im 78 years old and she made me walk around walker Louisiana Author: walker, Louisiana Architects & Designers: stine walker, Louisiana

May 04 2017
TENNECO AUTOMOTIVE OPERATING COMPANY INC TENNECO, MONROE, WALKER EXHAUST, AXIOS, RANCHO, DYNOMAX, THRUSH, FRIC-ROT, FONOS, MONROE SHOCKS SUMMER RIDE EVENT $80 PREPAID VISA WILL NOT HONOR PROMOTION LAKE FOREST Illinois Author: Parker, Colorado Auto Parts: TENNECO AUTOMOTIVE OPERATING COMPANY INC LAKE FOREST , Illinois

Apr 24 2017
Thomas Walker He said it was a secret shopper. He send me all the instructions I had to do. First I had to cash check at my bank then make a cashiers check under another name go to Walmart and send the money to someone else and then send him a report of everything I have all the stuff he told me to do. Internet
Author: California Internet Fraud: Thomas Walker Internet

Apr 11 2017
SYDNEE CAPRI escort custom videos Nadia Walker SYDNEE CAPRI VIDEO RIPOFF las vegas Nevada Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Video & Film Production: SYDNEE CAPRI escort custom videos las vegas, Nevada

Mar 26 2017
Walker Furniture Didnt honor warranty we were told came with furniture Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Walker Furniture Las Vegas , Nevada

Mar 06 2017
Internet saviour,ghost walker of the net. He came to my rescue after being ripped off by fake hackers. ALABAMA CHICAGO Author: Abbeville, Alabama Computer Fraud: ghost.hack@linuxmail.org Internet

Feb 28 2017
Woods and water services Regina L Cook Blaine Burley Melanie walker We had a group of five hunters drive ten hours each way to come down to what we expected to be a great hunting facility. we were told that 90 to 95 percent get pigs and that couldn't be more of a LIE!!! for the two days of hunting not one person in my group saw a pig, This place is a joke we spent 2500 dollars for absolutely nothing we didn't even stay at the lodge. when we asked for a refund they told us no. Any one looking to book a hunt please dont waste your money on these scam artists. I recommend going to a better quality hunting facility. they told us that they haven't had very good luck with the wind but they still continue to book hunts so they can get your money. Wrightsville Georgia Woods N Water Author: Charlestown, Indiana Fishing: Woods and water services Wrightsville, Georgia

Feb 28 2017
North american financial Stole money from my debit card Nevada Author: Walker, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: North american financial Nevada

Feb 21 2017
mygovernmentgrant.com Cassandra 201, and William Walker The first person that I spoke to was this man who claims that his name was William Walker who sounded like he was form India, he than gave me another phone number to call his so-called supervisor after I hung up with him.  Washington, DC. Author: Internet Unusual Rip-Off: mygovernmentgrant.com Internet

Feb 08 2017
David A. Walker SR Energy Research Enable IPC Corp, Solrayo Inc. life long thieves have never produced a product SEC will one day put David Walker in jail Castaic, CA California
Dave Walker deserves this Author: Huntsville, Alabama Business Consultants: SR Energy Research Castaic, CA, California

Jan 31 2017
Tax Lien Tutor, SKW Central Scam.  Incomplete Program... Missing Essential Pieces to Be Successful.  Sham. Internet What They Don't Tell You in the Seminar.... Author: Carmichael, California Financial Services: Tax Lien Tutor Internet

Jan 31 2017
Westat- Emily Pesicka, Stacy Patel, Lauren Walker WESTAT DATA ENTRY JOB SCAM WITH BAD CHECKS Nationwide You fell for a scam that has nothing to do with Westat Author: Winter Haven, Florida Work at Home Business: Westat Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
MyWebEarnings.com Company promise immediate payment if I earned $500 but they make you take a survey after put in time and advertising I earn $500 tried survey 4 times it won't let you complete to request yuri funds they promise you for promoting them also when I was tryi Didn't pay me for advertising and posting their website with a link that added money when anyone clicks it Internet
Author: Walker, Louisiana Attorney Generals: MyWebEarnings.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
Primary Solutions Group CJ Walker, Sr.Investigating Agent, Attorney Taylor, Sally Love First I was notified by a Sally Love from a (877)789-330 around 8-20- 13 stating that my account has been referred to her from Allied Cash Advanced for a total of 770.00, but the company was willing to settle for 330. out of court. I called Cashed Advanced and they told me that someone was going to be in contact with me because it was already turned over to collection. In 2014 I received another call from A Attoney Taylor. I told him that that account has already been settle and he still continue to call and harach me. He stated that I owed That they had no record of the account being paid. Alpharetta Georgia Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Primary Solutions Group Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 13 2017
Robert Dale Hill The Wind Walker Con artist, liar, thief, Nashville, Tennessee Nashville Tennessee Author: Bristol, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Robert Dale Hill Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
simon Walker, CBS Corporation email job scam unknown Internet Author: Sandy, Oregon Employment Services: simon Walker, CBS Corporation Internet