WALMART SIERRA VISTA, ARIZONA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Walmart Sierra Vista, Arizona
There may be more specific results for "Walmart Sierra Vista, Arizona"
For more specific results for "Walmart Sierra Vista, Arizona"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Advanceabletechnology.com CBD Oil and Joint & Muscle Balm Scottsdale Arizona Author: Malone, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: Advanceabletechnology.com Internet

Oct 16 2017
IBEX Came across ad on Facebook that said Free IMEX Cup just pay shipping $6.95 . Two weeks later $39.95 was taken from my checking account and they refuses to return my money .Said something in small print said after a week they would take money out of account. I seen that nowhere. refuse to give my money back Scottsdale Arizona Author: Fairbury, Nebraska Sales People: IBEX Internet

Oct 16 2017
Emblha Ripped me off Arizona Internet Author: Titusville, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Emblha Internet

Oct 16 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC I had ordered 2 bottles of CBD. I cancelled my order but was charged 2 time in the amount of $69.99 and $79.99. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Pharmacies: Advanceable Technology LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 16 2017
Mr. Break Yer Lease Renter's Union Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Legal Services: Arizona Tenants Advocates Tempe, California

Oct 16 2017
Fulfillment They charged me for items not authorized by me. Scottsboro Arizona Author: Smyrna, Tennessee Alternative Health: Fulfillment Scottsboro, Arizona

Oct 16 2017
Haralson Tire Company Haralson Tire. Haralson Damaged Cars, Intoxicated Employees, Incompetent Staff. Lake Havasu City Arizona
Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Haralson Tire Company Lake Havasu City, Arizona

Oct 15 2017
Advanceable Technology I ordered a free trial for the cost of postage. I was charged for postage and full cost of two items they sent to me. I called and was told I couldn/t return items as opened but they would take me off the list of future deliveries. They have charged me again and no product received. I want my moneyback. scottsdale Arizona Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Advanceable Technology scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 15 2017
Brimley's White Glove Chem-Dry After cleaning our sofa sectional 3 times, it was ruined by incompetent technicians. Mesa Arizona
Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Cleaning Services: Brimley's White Glove Chem-Dry Mesa, Arizona

Oct 15 2017
walmart savings catcher walmart stole my savings in the savings catcher program---$68.64 prescott Arizona Author: prescott valley, Arizona Cash Services: walmart savings catcher prescott, Arizona

Oct 15 2017
Tuggle Construction LLC Unlimited Construction LLC, Flying Diamond Ranch, L.L.C.,Tuggle Consulting LLC, Transportes Egedal, LLC, Mesquite Y Mas, LLC,Cabinet Design Center of Tucson, LLC, Arizona Green Building Materials, LLC, Tuggle Construction LLC, Discount Custom Homes, Inc, Built a Sub-Standard quailty house from the bottom up with using unqualified, unskilled and unlicensed workers Tucson Arizona Author: Vail, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Tuggle Construction LLC Tucson, Arizona

Oct 14 2017
Advanceable Techonology LLC Took money from my checking account and I didn't receive product. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Argos, Indiana Alternative Health: Advanceable Techonology LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 14 2017
New Age Cosmetics New Age Distribution Center Bait and Switch Scam Tempe Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Skin Care: New Age Cosmetics Tempe, Arizona

Oct 14 2017
neulift neulift anti aging serum and cream talk to Theresa about the bill that followed after supposedly ordering the free trial for 4.95 and 5.95 respectively for neulift anti aging cream and eye serum Internet Author: Chula Vista, California Beauty Products: neulift Internet

Oct 13 2017
Nutra Diet Forskolin P.O. Box 52032Phoenix Az. 85072 advertised free sample pay postage $4.87 Nothing said about time to notify to cancel Phoenix, Az. Arizona Author: Clint, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Nutra Diet ,

Oct 13 2017
Nature's Slim Garcinia Combogia, Nature Slim, Slim Cleanse, gcamstr*garcambstore, KCL*coloncleanse, Zer*ordergcnow Internet Scam, False Advertising, Failure to Disclose, Beware, Complaint, Problems, Rip Off Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Nanaimo, British Columbia Weightloss Programs: Nature's Slim Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 13 2017
Bartolini Finance Dba CNAC akasBartolini Finance Corporation aka Edward Bartolini Company has filed a Writ of Garnishment and Summons on me to my place of employment for a car that was returned and resold back in 2010. Mesa Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Motor Vehicle: Bartolini Finance Mesa, Arizona

Oct 13 2017
Femora Free 14-Day Trial of Face Cream & Eye Serum Nevada Author: Litchfield Park, Arizona Skin Care: Femora Internet

Oct 13 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC Serenity Oil Fraud Scottsdale Arizona Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Adult Care Facilities: Advanceable Technology LLC Scottsdale , Arizona

Oct 13 2017
Advanceabletechnology After receiving product on 10-7-2017 had severe reaction and contacted them via telephone to cancel by pressing number five for cancellation on their number 1-480-771-4580. No representative came on the line after calling numerous times to get the requested return documentation and credit information.  Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Author: Riverside, California Misc. Health Specialists: Advanceabletechnology Internet

Oct 13 2017
Ivanka Green (aka IV) Ivanka Green stole the rent money of young men. She took the money via Walmart to Walmart and has since disappeared with the money. All attempts to reach her have failed and the young men were served a warrant to leave the premises for which they rent. Ivanka is a scam artist who gets into people's lives with the purpose of stealing their money. Ivanka agreed to collect the money of the boys who at the time were out of State for health and personal reasons. She was trusted with about $1500 (the rent money) which she was supposed to give it over. She has since refused to give the money and all attempts to reach her yielded insults and she hangs up almost instantly. We're now homeless. Ivanka has ruined our lives and we're asking for help to try and recover our rent money. She came into our lives as a friend willing to help but now we see she was only scheming this whole time to steal something valuable and disappear. Please help us track her down as we've already reported to the authorities. All we want is the rent money and we would take down this report and forget about her. We're now homeless. Tucker Georgia
Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cash Services: Ivanka Green Tucker, Georgia

Oct 13 2017
 Empire Electrical Empire Electric Equip. Empire Electrical Equipment Empire Electric Empire Electric Equipment Corporation will not pay their legitimate bills owed to vendors. Beware of a bait and switch routine where Empire Electric Equipment Corporation will establish an account, purchase product, and attempt to settle for much less than the original monies owed.  Sacramento California Author: Tempe, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Empire Electrical Equipment Company Sacramento, California