WALMART SUPERCENTER 9500 CLIFFORD STREET, FORT WORTH, TX 76108 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Walmart Supercenter 9500 Clifford Street, Fort Worth, TX 76108
There may be more specific results for "Walmart Supercenter 9500 Clifford Street, Fort Worth, TX 76108"
For more specific results for "Walmart Supercenter 9500 Clifford Street, Fort Worth, TX 76108"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 25 2017
Harley-Davidson 2017 CVO Street Glide is a Total POS! Nationwide
Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Motorcycles: Harley-Davidson Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
airport toyota alcoa tennessee rick mcgills Said the car was checked out clean at service department. the motor needs 3k worth of repairs. seals gaskets pump alcoa  Tennessee Author: maryville, Tennessee Auto Advertising Services: airport toyota alcoa tn alcoa tn, Tennessee

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 24 2017
Solutions-Directme.com Solutions Worldwide Flat out scam Internet Author: Fort Saskatchewan Alberta, Alabama Software: Solutions-Directme.com Internet

Jun 23 2017
JM Bullion failing to ship product after receiving payment and failing to return my money in a timely manner Dallas, TX Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Investment Brokers: JM Bullion Internet

Jun 23 2017
Grand Getaways ripoff gasoline rebate program company never followed through with promises to reimburse 40$ worth of gas. they lie to persuad you to buy the vacation. Sarasota Florida Certificate Redemption Author: st.louis, Missouri Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Sarasota, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Student Relief Fort Lauderdale Librado Wright, manager and Cresel Farquharson This company requested monies upfront to start loan liquidation then they requested money every month for 3 years to reduce the amount of loan debt and pay it out. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Jackson, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Student Relief Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Golden Oak 9RodneySki0 I feel as though we were scamed again making us feel as though they can help,running our credit only to be put down on how much the house was worth. I feel like working class have not got a chance, this guy prooved it. your house was built in 1954 not like a newer one missouri missouri Author: greenfield, Indiana Mortgage Companies: Golden Oak 9RodneySki0 missouri,

Jun 23 2017
Liquivita Lounge CON ARTISTS fort lauderdale Florida Author: , New York Clinics: Liquivita Lounge fort lauderdale, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Mac Churchill Acura (DBA) Mac Churchill Auto Mall An easy sale turned bad to inept, misappropriated contract & charged unwanted warranty Ft Worth Texas Author: Irving, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Churchill Acura Ft Worth, Texas

Jun 23 2017
Interracialpeoplemeet.com This site is a ripoff as they say things to people the user doesn't actually say. Also no search criteria is acknowledged. If u delete sum1 u still c them 100 more times. And the SAME people r shown EVERY time. I think this site is a TOTAL ripoff.!! Dallas,TX Internet Author: Burton, Texas Dating Services: Interracialpeoplemeet.com Internet

Jun 22 2017
Paul Smith Sr layersuit Dear Debtor, We are going to file a lawsuit in next 24 hours at United States District Court 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10007. against your Name and SSN. After giving several notifications we did not received any response from your side. We will consider that you are ignoring this matter and you want dispute. Note- We are in a process to inform the Social Security Administration & major Credit Bureaus as well. AS YOU ARE A DEFAULTER ON THIS CREDIT UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS New York New York Author: San diego, California Collection Agency's: Paul Smith New York

Jun 22 2017
Direct Tv Agents of Direct Tv Attempted to bait and switch my account Dallas Tx Author: La verne, Alabama Cable TV: Direct Tv Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
All My Sons Moving & Storage of Fort Myers Fl. All My Sons moving & Storage Gauging-Baite & Switch-Low ball Qoutes Fort Myers Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving & Storage of Fort Myers Fl. Fort Myers, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Meade Cabinets this a cabinet store located on covington hwy in Dekalb County Ga TO ALL THAT RESIDE IN THE DEKALB COUNTY COMMUNITY BEWARE BEWARE OF ORDERING CABINETS FROM THIS COMPANY..I order over $2000 worth of cabinets on May 4th 2017 my salesman went by the name of Eric .( he know longer work for the company he quit ) they will never call you about your order ..very unprofessional and they have a gate keeper by the name of James who know nothing .. he just work there.. it has been 6 weeks still no cabinets no explanation ..nothing ..except the $2000 that i am out of .. take this as advise ..GO TO ANOTHER COMPANY FOR YOUR CABINETS ..THEY WILL ONLY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER CALL YOU Decatur Georgia Author: atlanta , Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Meade Cabinets Decatur, Georgia

Jun 21 2017
Nobility Homes RIPP OFFS / SCAMMERS and THIEVES of hard earned money Ocala Florida Author: Fort Pierce, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Nobility Homes Ocala, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Vivint Left my Alarm System wires disconnected, Shorted my Doorbell and Laughed as they left Nationwide
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Home Security: Vivint Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
JustMotorcycleCovers.com - Motorcycle Cover Warranty Scam Motorcycle Cover Warranty Scam - JustMotorcycleCovers.com Atlanta Georgia
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida On-Line Stores: JustMotorcycleCovers.com Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 21 2017
Premier Motorcycle Transport Andrew Voneschen motorcycle shipping company Pompano beach Florida location Nationwide
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Shipping & Handling: Premier Motorcycle Transport Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Claims Management Inc Lied to keep from paying a claim Lexington Kentucky Author: Fort Worth, Texas Customer: Claims Management Inc Lexington, Kentucky

Jun 20 2017
walmart 440 Atlanta highway NW Winder Georgia i went in the store shopping in February 2015 and my crd was getting money stolen off of it up until augist and december 2016 and i didnt know it until i went to go buy schoolclothes and supplies and christmas shopping and i did a police report Winder Georgia Author: Winder, Georgia Cash Services: walmart Winder, Georgia

Jun 20 2017
Walmart Family Mobile Can't stop the billing Albuquerque, New Mexico Walmart Family Mobile Can't stop the billing Albuquerque, New Mexico Author: Houston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Bank of America They accused me of PERPETRATING FRAUD against THEM by depositing a CERTIFIED CHECK which was A FRAUD unknown to me. Fort Worth Texas How could there be a problem since you never spent any of the funds you deposited? Author: Fort Worth, Texas Financial Services: Bank of America Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
TX Dept Motor Vehicles Texas DMV Department of Motor Vehicles Crooked Towards Auto Dealer Applications! Austin Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Dealers: TX Dept Motor Vehicles Austin, Texas

Jun 19 2017
Walmart Family Mobile Making Charges on Previously Canceled service Stafford Texas Walmart Family Mobile Making Charges on Previously Canceled service Stafford Texas Author: LAREDO, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Stafford, Texas