WALMART TIRE & LUBE EXPRESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Walmart Tire & Lube Express
There may be more specific results for "Walmart Tire & Lube Express"
For more specific results for "Walmart Tire & Lube Express"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
Fleetmaster Express Fleetmaster, Cheatmaster Stole salery Roanoke Virginia Author: Burleson, Texas Trucking Companies: Fleetmaster Express Roanoke, Virginia

Aug 21 2017
A1A Auto Express Shipping LLC Joe Took my deposit and disappeared! Keyport New Jersey Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Transporters: A1A Auto Express Shipping LLC Keyport, New Jersey

Aug 19 2017
walmart in late 2005 i twisted my neck moving a heavy box towards me to put in our backstock bins of course i was by myself feeling a snapping sensation in my neck.i told my husband i thought i had hurt myself (pulled a muscle) because i did alot of lifting.when the pain did not go away after a couple days i made a dr appointment i w as scared to tell management because regardless what they say they are nit easy to talk to and i was shy and had issues with drawing attention to myself so i went to the dr she ordered xrays mri nerve coduction and physical therapy this took some weeks the whole time i worked and waited for reasons unknown i was scsred to tell management because i was afraid i would get fired and it didnt have to do with the neck they could of found any reason well when i did tell them i got nothing no call to the office no investigation in store no questions of when or how nothing!now over time the injury did not by some miracle go away it jyst got worse i was told it was a lifting injury by the physical therapist .now it hurts worse than it ever did over the years the pain has kept me from sleeping now the claims management wants to know why i waited to report it has been along time and i have been seeing someone for it for a year trying to tell her walmart did not file accident report even tjough i asked multiple times sullivan Missouri Author: crocker, Missouri Supermarkets: walmart sullivan, Missouri

Aug 19 2017
Llantera 4 boys Four boys tire shop I went over there to buy some used tires the individual Johnny swore up and down that the BFGoodrich used tires who was selling me at 20,000 miles left on I looked at the tire they look pretty good they were in decent condition. So I went ahead with those two tires in the rear. The tires are for my truck I take the truck out maybe on the weekends I probably put less than 300 miles on these tires and they split down the middle and then when I was taking the tires off the sidewall blew so he obviously sold me some bum tires. So I had contacted him and told him about the issue and he said that I could come down there and purchase new tires but he wouldn't give me a refund he wouldn't stand behind his product and I felt robbed lied to and hustled because when we were first having the conversation he swore up and down that these were good tires I got at least twenty thousand miles on them he would stand behind them and gave me the whole run around and made me feel comfortable as a customer and then when I called to report an issue he just gave me like the third degree basically+ Phoenix Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Llantera 4 boys Arizona

Aug 19 2017
IBEXTUMBLER i BOUGHT A IBEXTUMBLER that was adveriised as free with a shipping charge of $6.95. I also bought the lid for $15.00. My charge card was charged $21.95, then at a later date they charged my card $39.95 additional. What a rip off! I bought the same tumbler at Walmart for $10.00. Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Author: Morrisonville, Illinois TV Advertisements: IBEXTUMBLER Internet

Aug 18 2017
Extreme customs Received damaged wheels they agreed to replace. Not so fast! Oshkosh Wisconsin Author: Jefferson, Maryland Auto Tire shops: Extreme customs Oshkosh, Wisconsin

Aug 18 2017
Metro PC I made a payment with my American Express card got a confirmation from American Express on the 17th and they shut off my phone and the evening of the 17th because they do not see the payment  Nationwide So Author: Webster, Texas Accounting: Metro PC Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Phoenix Express LLC DRIVERS BEWARE!!!! Tempe Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Trucking Companies: Phoenix Express LLC Temp5, Arizona

Aug 17 2017
Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money (in excess of six figures) after we fired him in April 2016. Conroe Texas Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money ,$94,000, after we fired him in April 2017. Conroe Texas Author: Walton, Kentucky Builders & Contractors: Covey Creek Builders Conroe, Texas

Aug 17 2017
Canadian Tire Head Office Canadain Tire Audits service done wrong by Service Metric Toronto Ontario Author: Gatineau, Alabama Department & Outlet Stores: Canadian Tire Head Office Toronto, Ontario

Aug 15 2017
Smart Shopper Promotional Department Walmart Card valued at $100 for a processing fee of $1.00 Nationwide Author: Boron, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Smart Shopper Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
TheGeeksDepot.com I purchased a Harry Potter Personalized Hogwarts Acceptance Letter & Express Ticket on 8/9/17.   When I made the purchase I got a confirmation email the order was processed and I'd be getting a shopping notification on my expedited order soon.  I never got a shipping notification and it never arrived. I have tried repeatedly to contact the company via email messaging and get no communication back. They only have an email address listed for customer service and I'm calling my bank next! Internet Author: Saint Ignace, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: TheGeeksDepot.com Internet

Aug 12 2017
Rimtyme/ Lonnie manager We drove 2 hours to get to rimtyme and Lonnie said they don't do credit checks so when we got there we filled out the paper work and the guy came and said they couldn't approve her for in house financing and I asked why and he said something about Tower loan and I was confused because how would you no something about Tower loan on my husband credit if y'all didn't do a credit check but you no everything happens for a reason from all the bad reviews I've read I'm glad we didn't get them Jackson Mississippi Author: Ittabena, Mississippi Auto Tire shops: Rimtyme/ Lonnie manager Jackson, Mississippi

Aug 12 2017
Express Storage, Lacey, WA Horrible Customer Service Lacey Washington Author: Mockingbird Heights, California Truck Rentals: Express Storage, Lacey, WA Lacey, Washington

Aug 12 2017
Aspiration Bank Summit Account Online Banking Online Banking possible scam operation online Internet
Secret Information should not be disclosed or required Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Banks: Aspiration Bank Internet

Aug 12 2017
Long Distance Van Lines Midwest Express Van Lines Bait and switch tactics used to overcharge for their services Halethorpe MD Maryland
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Moving Companies: Long Distance Van Lines Halethorpe,

Aug 12 2017
Beacon Tire I took my car to Beacon tire to have my front-end allignmment done because, my son had just put new shocks and struts on my car. My son said it was a good idea to have my front end alligned, and I told them this. After they took my car back in the shop the mechanic and salesmen informed me I needed new struts.  Russellville Arkansas Author: Russellville, Arkansas Auto Mechanics: Beacon Tire Russellville , Arkansas

19, Report #1392093

Aug 11 2017
Republic Services Allied Waste, Cascade Investments After an investigation by the City of Hollywood, and through photographs, it was discovered that Republic Services garbage truck ran over and destroyed part of our property. They would not file a claim because they say we have to have a photograph of the truck. We were not home during those five minutes when the truck ran over our property. However we do have clear photographs of fresh tire tracks coming from the Republic Services bin. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Hollywood, Florida Neighborhood Services: Republic Services Phoenix, Arizona

20, Report #1391950

Aug 11 2017
Rick Johnson Tire & Auto Fine for tires but be careful using them for anything else Bonita Sprigns Florida Author: Bonita Springs, Florida Auto Repair Service: Rick Johnson Tire & Auto Bonita Sprigns, Florida

Aug 10 2017
CONSUMER CASH LOANS Mark and Jennifer Hamilton They said I was approved for a 1000 dollar loan and I had to pay 140 for insurance for a gift card at Walmart I bought the gift cards and still no money they said it was a hold on my money for taxes and said I needed 200 more dollars to get the loan El Segundo, CA Internet
Author: Memphis, Tennessee Liars: CONSUMER CASH LOANS Internet

Aug 10 2017
PRO wheel and tire Paid for new tie rod ending, have affidavits from 2 other shops stating rod was not installed, still old rod. Lithonia, ga Georgia
Author: Srn mtn, Georgia Auto Mechanics: PRO wheel and time

Aug 10 2017
JOSEPH MOREAU ,mbostonterrierpuppies.com/ We were going to buy a Boston Terrior puppy from them..We went to Walmart last night and qired him $600 for the pup.And now they dont answer emails,texts or phone. Cleavland Ohio Internet
Author: PENFIELD, New York Dog Breeders: JOSEPH MOREAU Internet

Aug 10 2017
J.B. COMPLETE LUBE I went there for State inspection they faked the defect Parkersburg West Virginia Author: Parkersburg, West Virginia Auto Repair Service: J.B. COMPLETE LUBE Parkersburg, West Virginia

Aug 09 2017
American Express Serv Pre-Paid Card Salt Lake City, Utah Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: American Express Serv Salt Lake City,, Utah