Your Search | walmart tire & lube express

1, Report #1190832

Nov 23 2014
walmart Gift Card-Walmart-Unb SunriteBank-Visa merry Christmas Pop,thought we buy you a Giftcard,Easy enough,not really. Walmart Gift can be put on Security Hold if you try to use it before you sign up online. Goldsboro North Carolina Author: Goldsboro , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: walmart Gift Card-Walmart-Unb SunriteBank-Visa Nationwide

2, Report #1190784

Nov 22 2014
Shaun Davis Marshall King Two different numbers have consistently called my phone to express that I was approved for an InstaIlment loan and said that I needed to purchase a prepaid reload card to show I could afford loan payments, but I didn't! Hammond Pennsylvania Author: Hammond, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Shaun Davis Pennsylvania

3, Report #1190700

Nov 22 2014
Walmart Horrific Customer Service, Walmart's Terrible Return Policy, Getting Nowhere with District Management Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Christiansted, Indiana TVs & VCRs: Walmart Fort Wayne, Indiana

4, Report #1190612

Nov 21 2014
serve card american express American express prepaid card seve refuse to let me cancel account i never used, card they never sent, now they want more info to cancel. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Marietta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: serve card american express Internet

5, Report #1190600

Nov 21 2014
walmart greensburg walmart tire center greensburg pa greensburg Pennsylvania Author: jeannette, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: walmart greensburg greensburg, Pennsylvania

6, Report #1190549

Nov 21 2014
Big O Tires- Conifer, CO horrible customer service by Jerry conifer Colorado Author: morrison, Colorado Auto Tire shops: Big O Tires- Conifer, CO conifer, Colorado

7, Report #1190519

Nov 21 2014
Les Schwab Tire Centers Anti-theft wheel bolt adapter taken...nothing we can do Littleton Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Auto Tire shops: Les Schwab Tire Centers Littleton, Colorado

8, Report #1190445

Nov 21 2014
Bluebird American Express They freeze your account and want your bank statment after normal use! Palm Bay Nationwide Author: Palm Bay, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird American Express Nationwide

9, Report #1190353

Nov 20 2014
Installer.com River Oaks Car Stereo Failure to cancel order, shipped anyway, refused, failed to give credit Houston Texas Author: Mukilteo, Washington Stereos: Installer.com Houston, Texas

10, Report #1190262

Nov 20 2014
Carlos Manuel Gonzalez-Quevedo MYLENE ASTENCIO, CARLOS MANUEL GONZALZ QUEVEDO, JOSE RAMON REDERO, MYLOS CORP, ASTENCIO AND ASSOCIATES, LLC, XPRESS MAINTENANCE AND REMODELING LLC, NATURE PLUS NETWORK LLC, EXPRESS ADVERTISING, INC., UNITED EVENTS CENTER INC, ADVERTISING UNLIMITED CORP, SU CONVICTED FELONS SCAMMING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE MIAMI AREA. MIAMI Florida Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Carlos Manuel Gonzalez-Quevedo MIAMI, Florida

11, Report #1190181

Nov 20 2014
walmart family mobile daniel/ fm reptoni/fm rep phone bill rip off Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Telephones: walmart family mobile Nationwide

12, Report #1190103

Nov 19 2014
Stevenson Automotive I'm having extreme difficulties with your store, Stevenson Chevrolet, in Swansboro, NC. back in February, 2014, I traded my 2013 Ford F150 in for a Chevrolet Express 1500 Conversion Van, fully loaded, leather interior. Currently, the last three days, ive been trying to trade this van in for a different vehicle. Front wheel drive, gas saver, nothing fancy or new. I'm being told that the trade in value of the van is significantly lower than the value appraised by one of your salesmen (back in February) when i applied for a loan. The bank denied the loan saying the vehicle was over priced. The sales man physically went with us to the bank to point out the upgrades to the banks representative, to convince them that a TV and vhs player made the vehicle worth it's asking price. I bought a dvd player and replaced the outdated vhs. I'm being told the value of my van is in the 4-7000$ range, yet I owe 16000$ as of today, after paying $313 a month for ten months. Your company will not accept the upgrades as what they once were, saying they are not upgrades anymore. Two banks, and another branch of your same company reported to us today that we may have been scammed on trading in my 2013 F150 by 8000$ plus. This sales man no longer works for you. I'm not asking to be reimbursed for the money ive lost, however I am asking for help to get into a cheaper vehicle more fit for my life, yet the man I spoke with at Stevenson Chevrolet today, told me he had a vehicle lined up for me, an equinox for roughly 9000$. When I got to the store, he had lined up a 2015 Malibu for 23000$. Very nice vehicle but not in my price range or what I was asking for, or even what we spoke about over the phone. I need the trade in value on my van accurately assessed, with the upgrades still included in the value, no different than when i purchased it. Not as an empty shell, but as the luxury conversion van your sales associate convinced my bank was worth 16000$. Or at least be told that you won't do anything for me and that you let one of your employees scam me for 10000$. thank you for your time. Waiting for reply Jacksonville nc Author: Hubert, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Automotive Jacksonville, internet

13, Report #1190072

Nov 19 2014
Copy Express Barry Blum Disrespectful, Unprofessional, Rude, Liars Fountain Hills Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cable TV: Copy Express Fountain Hills, Arizona

Nov 19 2014
American International Gaming Board American Gaming BoardMichelle WhiteShakidah WilliamsLisa FernandezKimberly Brown Won $950,000 in a sweepstakes but needed to obtain moneygram from Walmart for $450 in cash in order to receive the award Tampa, FL; Newark, DE; Philadelphia, PA Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: American International Gaming Board Nationwide

Nov 19 2014
JIM ROBERT, AHMED REDA HALAWANI, FINANCIALS SERVICES, FINANCIAL EXPRESS, KINGDOM HOLDINGS COMPANY NICOLE ROBERTSON $125M FRAUDULENT INVESTMENT, $89,570.34 BOUNCED CHECK AND FRAUDULENT HSBC WIRE LONDON, ABU DUHBI, LAGOS NIGERIA Internet Author: denevr, Colorado Financial Services: JIM ROBERT, AHMED REDA HALAWANI, FINANCIALS SERVICES, FINANCIAL EXPRESS, KINGDOM HOLDINGS COMPANY Internet

Nov 18 2014
PT WALMART TRADING INDONESIA Received a wire transfer from me and never sent product Jakarta indonesia Internet Author: Plano, Texas Sporting Goods: PT WALMART TRADING INDONESIA Internet

Nov 18 2014
walmart t-moble won,t let me4 cancel service until 12/04/2014. noththing on their web site or in any puglication by them. they say I have to PAY till than Nationwide Author: summerfieldx, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: walmart t-moble Nationwide

Nov 17 2014
direct express From us treasury Took advantage of a person on disability San Antonio Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Credit Card Fraud: direct express Nationwide

Nov 16 2014
Greenway Express Texas Complete Ripoff Houston Texas
Author: Centennial, Colorado Moving Companies: Greenway Express Texas Houston, Texas

Nov 16 2014
STS Tire STS Another rip-off by STS Jamison Pennsylvania Author: Doylestown, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: STS Tire Jamison, Pennsylvania

Nov 15 2014
Family tire pro Car worse off after tire pros got ahold of it, no refund, dishonest Aurora Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Mechanics: Family tire pro Aurora, Colorado

Nov 15 2014
Flower Delivery Express Discount given, but final charges not revealed until payment has been made Commerce Township, MI Nationwide Author: New York, New York Liars: Flower Delivery Express Nationwide

Nov 15 2014
Walmart Pure Skin Gift for Walmart survey results in expensive membership for company Riverside Internet Author: Crystal Lake, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Walmart Internet

Nov 14 2014
Express Scripts , Medco, Accredo, Express Scripts sent wrong medication to wrong patients St. Louis, MO Nationwide Author: Olympia, Washington Pharmacies: Express Scripts Nationwide

Nov 14 2014
Adorablepuppies.us Company says deposit on pet did not go through and they need a money gram from Walmart. Only contacts through texting. Bowie , MD Internet
Author: Fort Wayne , Indiana Dog Breeders: Adorablepuppies.us Internet