Your Search | walmart tire & lube express

May 29 2016
Clearcreektubes Bought tire tube from them, tracking showed it was undeliverable, they then forwarded supposedly my item to a 44333 zip code only with no address listing and a zip I've never lived at in my life. EBay purchase, Internet Author: kent, Ohio Sales People: Clearcreektubes Internet

May 29 2016
Ebay EBay doesn't allow u to write facts if hurtful towards the seller,their customer service accepts forwarded zip codes ONLY as a listing for where an item gets reshipped to and steals your money Internet Author: kent, Ohio Auto Tire shops: Ebay Internet

May 27 2016
Grand tire and Auto Goodyear tires Untrustworthy chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Tire shops: Grand tire and Auto chicago, Illinois

May 27 2016
Legion Express Inc. Lack of Communication and Bad Customer Service Chicago Illinois Author: Tampa, Florida Moving & Storage: Legion Express Inc. Chicago, Illinois

May 27 2016
Direct Express They investigate the theft of my card and they totally dropped the ball did crappy investigation and now I'm homeless San Antonio Texas Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Accounting: Direct Express

May 27 2016
Flower delivery express fde 995 N. Pontiac Trail Suite 661Walled Lake, MI 48390 Internet
Author: Hendersonville , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Flower delivery express fde Internet

May 27 2016
Dollar rent a car Dollar, Thrifty Requested I purchase their insurance when I picked up the car at Dusseldorf airport. I do have insurance with my American Express card and when I did the online reservation via travelocity I declined the insurance provided by Dollar Dusseldorf Not sure Author: Cobham, Auto Rentals: dollar rent a car Internet

May 26 2016
Walmart CSM incompetence poor customer service Bentonville Arkansas Maybe try this? Author: Munford, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: Walmart Bentonville, Arkansas

May 26 2016
Statewide Express Inc. Double broker and scammers Sun Valley California Author: Anywhere, California Trucking Companies: Statewide Express Inc. Sun Valley, California

May 26 2016
Legion Express, Inc Walter and Alison Alvarez Harassing emails, calling me a Moron & IDIOT if I think the BBB or the President of the US can help me recover my loss Chicago Illinois Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Moving Companies: Legion Express, Inc Chicago, Illinois

May 26 2016
Express credit auto Auto advantage financing Worst car company. Won't work with you. False advertisers. Tulsa and Oklahoma city Oklahoma
Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Express credit auto

May 25 2016
Legion Express Inc Legion Express Moving, Lighthouse Moving Inc BEWARE! Gives you a great price but GOES UP at Pick up! LONG WAIT for DELIVERY! Chicago Illinois Author: Miami, Florida Moving & Storage: Legion Express Inc Chicago, Illinois

May 25 2016
The Tire Warehouse Tire Warehouse Rip Off Artists! Clifton Park New York Author: Waterford, New York Auto Repair Service: The Tire Warehouse Clifton Park, New York

Walmart Money Card..Green Dot Bank Withholding my money Online Internet
A Couple of Questions Are In Order Author: Kealakekua, Hawaii Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Money Card..Green Dot Bank Internet

May 24 2016
Jiffy Lube 1111 William Cannon Austin, Tx. 78748 Ruined engine by stripping drain plug and not telling me. Austin Texas Not Possible.... Author: austin, Texas Auto Security: Jiffy Lube Austin, Texas

May 24 2016
Les Schwab Tire Les Schwab claims my rims were stolen Littleton Colorado Author: Conifer, Colorado Auto Tire shops: Les Schwab tire Littleton, Colorado

May 24 2016
USA Box Express LLC Work from Home Opportunity SCAM Miami Florida You have participated in a scam Author: Arizona Questionable Activities: USA Box Express LLC Miami, Florida

May 24 2016
velocity express Velocity express abusers new york New York Author: new york, New York Advertising / Deceptive: velocity express new york, New York

May 23 2016
WALMART INC. WALMART INC. sent me a check on May 9, 2016 for 1,899.75 ., And deposit in my account which I did , I took my $350 and sent $1469.00 toGreece like it said and the rest spend at Walmart , they returned the check to my bank and now I have to pay my bank $1900 *** *** **. Bentonville, Arkansas, 72716 Arkansas As you see Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: WALMART INC. Internet

May 23 2016
Express toll service E-470 toll E-470 is incompetent Aurora Colorado Author: Byers, Colorado Attorneys General: Express toll service Aurora, Colorado

May 22 2016
USA Box Express LLC, WHITEGATE POSTAL CENTER, WHITEGATE POSTAL CENTER, MAIL MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS, MAIL MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS INC.  MAIL COURIER SERVICE INC..  WESTERN STATES POSTAL SERVICE INC..  SOUTH COAST MAIL MASTERS.  U.S. MULTIPACK COURIER INC. . GLOBA Making innocent people ship their illegal goods without paying them! miami Florida
Author: North Carolina Courier Services: USA Box Express LLC miami, Florida

May 20 2016
Walmart Spartanburg, SC sold a snow tire on a FL truck Spartanburg, SC Nationwide Author: Hudson, Florida Auto Tire shops: Walmart Spartanburg, SC Nationwide

May 20 2016
Ace Cash Express Harassment, threats Internet ACE Cash Express Author: Glendale, California Cash Services: Ace Cash Express Internet

May 20 2016
SAMS CLUB Sam's Club Member Service Tire Installation Went Horribly Wrong Cause Brakes To Fail Temple Texas Texas Author: Belton, Texas Auto Tire shops: SAMS CLUB Nationwide

May 19 2016
Walmart belt on tx Price match scam that's gotta be some fine print Belton Texas Author: Belton, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Walmart belt on tx Belton, Texas