Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Walmart in North Las Vegas, NV
There may be more reports for "Walmart in North Las Vegas, NV"
For more results perform a general search for "Walmart in North Las Vegas, NV"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Straight Talk Walmart Changed portable number without permission Nationwide
Author: Fresno, Texas Electrical Services: Straight Talk Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Pure Talk USA Damaged phone Internet Author: Statesville, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Pure Talk USA Internet

Feb 24 2017
micro tech/ Micro supply Micro tech, Micro supply, Both same company based in LV po box in Las Vegas Nevada Author: Denver, Colorado Customer: micro tech/ Micro supply Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 24 2017
UNLOCK FUSION UnlockFusion.com Rip off scam, piece of s***, won't return emails, pathetic excuse for customer service phone number which is an outgoing message that they never return, Internet Author: SPRUCE PINE, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: UNLOCK FUSION Internet

Feb 24 2017
FDAA FINANCIAL DOCUMENT ASSITANCE ADMINISTRATION Using Government Name in order to catch your money Baltimore Maryland
Author: lakewood ranch, Florida Credit & Debt Services: FDAA Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 24 2017
Carmen De Souza / Lawyer in Lisboa - Fraud in the Inducement Fraude / Fraude pela Indução / John S Diak Lisbon Portugal Author: Lisbon , Other Financial Services: Carmen De Souza / Lawyer in Lisboa - Fraud in the Indcuement Lisbon, Other

Feb 24 2017
JB Henry & Son Brandon Henry JB henry & Son did a job for me and it turned out terrible! They cracked my driveway and left trash and cigarettes all over my yard, my daughter came in with a handful of cigarette button in her hand!!! So unprofessional, do not use them you will regret it!!! Elmer New Jersey
Author: Vineland, New Jersey Home Improvements: JB Henry & Son Elmer, New Jersey

Feb 24 2017
Shelter Island Apartments/Seigel Suites Harbor Island Health Hazards/Discrimination Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Federal Government: Shelter Island Apartments/Seigel Suites Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 24 2017
SCAM ALERT - Craigslist Aesthetics Machines For Sale in London, UK - BEWARE Radek Tom Prokop Fake listings on Craigslist in London UK - Steals thousands of pounds - Fraud - Eastern European London Greater London
Author: London, UK, Other Unusual Rip-Off: SCAM ALERT - Craigslist Aesthetics Machines For Sale in London, UK - BEWARE Internet

Feb 24 2017
Premium Brand Skincare My experience was identical to the one stated by the writer in the previous report. However, I did call the company to cancel, one week after recieving the product, because I had a severe allergic reaction to it. I was assured that my card would not be charged for anything else. Fast forward to today, and I find out that they have indeed charged my account for 179.94!  Internet Author: Guys, Tennessee Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 24 2017
Etax.com Filed my taxes, was told it would cost me $19.95. But found out Thier taking out over$100. Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Income tax: Etax.com Internet

Feb 24 2017
Queen City Auto sales on N Tryon Charlotte north carolina Are our citizens of America being used for aiding outside sources through our foreign local car dealerships Charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte , North Carolina Auto Dealers: Queen City Auto sales Charlotte , North Carolina

Feb 23 2017
Days in golden bc Andy sidhu Golden British Columbia Author: High level, Alberta Consumer Services: Days in golden bc Golden, British Columbia

Feb 23 2017
Comcast Xfinity Service disconnected even though I didn't owe any money.. To get my service re-connected, I was required to immediately make a payment and authorize an additional payment to be taken out of my bank account in 10 days Will not refund my money. Nationwide Author: Tamarac, Florida Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Little flower adoption agency Autumn martin I was supposed to have an open adoption with my daughter I just placed for adoption in January 2017 the family and the agency both played me and lied to me and even show me legal documentation that was not real Little flower adoption agencies Dallas Texas Author: Dallas , Texas Adoption Agencies: Little flower adoption agency

Feb 23 2017
Satin Youth Possibility: Allure Skincare & Lash in . 420 Downing Street Denver CO(720)550-79053 advertised free skin care products just pay shipping and handling received products, charged my bank for 99.95 to my bank Denver Colorado Author: Cache, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Satin Youth Denver, Colorado

Feb 23 2017
Lux Style International I viewed a product Quickmax like a previous customer, I didnt order the item, however I was sent the item I contacted them and informed them I didnt order the item and wanted to return it, they told me I had to pay for p&p which was more than the product was worth so I returned it marked return to sender in Nov 2016, I have recieved 2 demands off them for the money, I told them I returned the item. Odense Internet Author: London, Ontario Eye Care: Lux Style International Internet

Feb 23 2017
First cash advance Offered me 10,000 dollars with a payment of 280 dollars a month for 72 months with a 10% interest rate. Asked f I really mine and my mom's social security number and bank info and everything, which luckily I wasn't dumb enough to give them. They said they needed my mom's online banking username and password to complete the loan. To which I said was unnecessary since the loan was only in my name and that only someone who was trying t ok scam someone would ask for. Told them they were going straight to hell for being ridiculous scam artistic who were too freaking stupid t i even know how to try to successfully scam someone. Chicago Internet/illino Author: Myrtle Beach , South Carolina Loans: First cash advance Internet

Feb 23 2017
ACS Cash Services I keep getting threatning emails of a kegal suit about a 300.00 loan.They have no phone or address in their email. I did not do a loan with them. The phone is my old phone I have not had in over 2years. They are threatning all types of bank drafts and fees. What I need is an email of you to forward the email to.Thanks for your help. Internet Author: Lakeland, Florida Cash Services: ACS Cash Services Internet

Feb 23 2017
Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY I hired this person Joe Nolan to attach my well to my brand new construction of my house. In our initial verbal coversation.... He said he would run the well water before attaching it to the house. He never did this..... He first lied about it point bl He did such horrible job on my brand new house. He cut into my foundation beams saugerties New York
Author: Catskill, New York Small Business Services: Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY saugerties, New York

Feb 23 2017
INK & Associates Derek Haze I questioned Derek Haze about the information. He got irritated and told me to just wait for the summons,hung up. Riverside California Author: Garner, North Carolina Questionable Activities: INK & Associates Riverside, California

Feb 23 2017
RCBC Global, Inc. Doug King This was a letter that i sent to Doug King after our bank sent him 1/2 of the money as a downpayment for a shredder that cost $123,000.00. To this day the shredder has not been delivered or the money returned to the bank. The bank is now holding my company responsible for paying the money back. I have contacted the FBI and they have started a full blown investigation. This individual will go to Jail. Below is the letter - have fun and beware of this individual as he is full blown CRIMINAL! Hendersonville North Carolina Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Liars: RCBC Global, Inc. Hendersonville, North Carolina

Feb 23 2017
Jeffs automotive bethlehem pennsylvania My pregnant wife went in there and to get an inspection. They failed her telling her that she was failed. One of the reasons was a lightbulb and they told her it was bad she left out of there directly and went to another shop that shop told her that wherever she went unplugged her light bulb that it wasn't bad. They tried to take advantage of my pregnant wife and nobody should ever go here again this place needs to be close down Jeffs automotive Pennsylvania Author: KANSAS CITY, Missouri Auto Inspection: Jeffs automotive bethlehem p.a.

Feb 23 2017
Ryan A. Bridges He borrowed $5000 from me, promised to pay me back in a week, check he wrote me bounced, came up with all the excuses not to pay. Ryan Bridges is a thief and con'artist Newport Beach and Costa Mesa and Laguna Niguel California Author: Costa Mesa, California Insurance Agencies: Ryan A. Bridges Newport Beach,