Your Search | walser crysler, jeep, dodge

Oct 06 2015
North Coast Auto Mall REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: North Coast Auto Mall dedicated to customer satisfaction. North Coast Auto Mall implemented strategic changes ensuring client satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to assist client's needs effectively, and promptly. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. North Coast Auto Mall pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with North Coast Auto Mall, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Akron, Ohio Auto Dealers: North Coast Auto Mall Akron, Ohio

Oct 05 2015
Fiat Chrysler America, Dodge, Chrysler, Fiat Dishonesty regarding buyback program Auburn Hills Michigan Author: Lumberton, Texas Auto manufactures: Fiat Chrysler America Auburn Hills, Michigan

Sep 30 2015
East Coast Jeep Automotive Parts BEWARE OF SELLER! SELLER DOES NOT HONOR TERMS OF SALE. Smyrna Georgia Credit Card Sale? Author: Baltimore, Maryland Auto Parts: East Coast Jeep Automotive Parts Smyrna, Georgia

Sep 29 2015
Northwest Dodge HWY 290 Sent me a voucher for $1000 additional for my trade if I purchased a vehicle before Sept. 30. I purhcased a vehicle Sept. 24. When I presented the voucher they refused to honor it telling me they didn't make any money on the deal. Sales manager refused and my complaint went nowhere. Cannot get anyone from management to respond. Houston Texas Author: Tomball, Texas Auto Dealers: Northwest Dodge Houston, Texas

Sep 29 2015
Chiefland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Chiefland Dodge Crooks, Scammers and Liars Chiefland Florida Author: Bell, Florida Auto Dealers: Chiefland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Chiefland, Florida

Sep 25 2015
Off Road Armor Owned by JD Murray scammed me out of $500 for a Jeep bumper Peyton Colorado
Author: New Mexico Auto Parts: Off Road Armor Peyton, Colorado

Sep 22 2015
Dallas Dodge Jeep Chrysler Beware - YoYo Financing Scam Dallas Texas Contact the CFPB and file a complaint Author: Wylie, Texas Auto Dealers: Dallas Dodge Jeep Chrysler Dallas, Texas

Sep 22 2015
Larry H. Miller Chrsler Jeep in Tucson, Az. l purchased a 2014 Brand new Jeep from these deadbeats. When l left to go to the bank with Rick Gardner to get my diwn payment they switch vehicles on me. The car l purchased had a luggage rack, tented windows, USB port, alarm etc. When l got home l was going to put my alarm on and that's when l fiqured out they switch vehicles on me. l called. Rick Gardner up immediately but he said its out of his hands and theirs nothing he can do. Then l immediately start having car issue with the RPM idiling to high, the CD player scatching my CD's and the ac not working properly so its been in the shop more than ten times with thesecissues but Larry Watts keep telling me nothing is. wrong with it. Larry Watts the GM told me. to leave and not bring my car back thete or he wpuld call the pilice on me. l also filed twice with pur state Attorney General but they said because l signed a contract with them they can not help me. I'm outrage. When I'm driving the car it sounds like it going to blow up. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Larry H. Miller Chrsler Jeep in Tucson, Az. Tucson, Arizona

Sep 22 2015
Outten Jeep DISSAPOINTED hamburg Pennsylvania Author: Auburn, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Outten Jeep chrysler hamburg, Pennsylvania

Sep 16 2015

Sep 15 2015
Landmark Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Atlanta in Chamblee, Doraville Worst Dealership Please Avoid Liars Atlanta Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Auto Dealers: Landmark Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Atlanta in Chamblee, Doraville Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 11 2015
Plattner Automotive Group Labelle Dodge, Labelle Ford Believe it! Labelle Florida Author: Naples, Florida Auto Dealers: Plattner Automotive Group Labelle, Florida

Sep 09 2015
Jacksonville Chryler Jeep Dodge Scratched my truck Jacksonville Florida Author: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Jacksonville Chryler Jeep Dodge Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 05 2015
Southland Dodge Southland Dodge Jeep Eagle **FALSE ADVERSTISING - LIARS CHEATS SCAMS** Houma Louisiana
Author: River Ridge, Louisiana Auto Dealers: Southland Dodge Houma, Louisiana

Sep 04 2015
U.S.A Auto Sales Brent i traded in my 2014 dodge charger , i only owed 10,000 dollars, i recieved a 2007 lincoln with 118,000 on it which i was under the impression that , the car was a little under 15,000 , i was running late for work so i wasnt able to go over paper work and signed i had to leave i ask them can i get my orginal plates to my dodge charger because i was sitting a little over 6 hours just to look at cars , i did indeed pick the lincoln car , but wasnt aware about the price , my husband stayed over while i left out and went to work, they told him since he was my husband that it was fine for him to sign my paper for me , they let me drive off the lot , with no paper work nor insurance, just so they could keep my dodge charger lawrencville Georgia How Is This THEIR Fault? Author: snellville , Georgia Auto Dealers: U.S.A Auto Sales lawrencville , Georgia

Sep 04 2015
Spin Markket Credit Card and Website Scam Fort Dodge Iowa
Rita S. Haynie Credit Card and Website Scam Author: Fort Dodge, Iowa Advertising Agencies: Spin Markket Fort Dodge, Iowa

Sep 02 2015
Glenns Freedom Chysler-Dodge- Jeep-Ram Dennis ReidDwayne Gossett How can a car dealer sell a car without a Title ? Lexington Kentucky Author: Hamburg, New York Auto Dealers: Glenns Freedom Chysler-Dodge- Jeep-Ram Lexington, Kentucky

Aug 25 2015
Chris Nikel Used Jeep store Got played like a violin Tulsa Oklahoma You do not have a valid complaint Author: Jenks, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Chris Nikel Used Jeep store

Aug 18 2015
Cortese Dodge and Chrysler Corporation Scam with defective automoble Rochester New York Hey, it's only a warning light Author: Rochester, New York Auto Dealers: Cortese Dodge Rochester, New York

Aug 17 2015
salvage bid purchased 2012 jeep for me, arranged shipping, shipper damaged jeep severely,wont help resolve issue Internet
Author: alpha, Illinois Auto Advertising Services: salvage bid Internet

Aug 14 2015
Five Dock Chrysler Jeep Dodge autosportssydney Major defective vehicle, multiple repairs on same problem. Ignores all my contacts, will not replace or refund us. Five Dock, Sydney, Australia Internet
Author: 0402707900, Alabama Auto Dealers: Five Dock Chrysler Jeep Dodge Internet

Aug 14 2015
Prestige Chrysler Las Vegas, JR FISK ..SERVICE MANAGER- current will not he me fix their mess, they createdTY ..SERVICE MANAGER THAT HANDLED,, DIDN'T HANDLE THE MESS THEY MADE They did not repair, but blew my jeep motor at their shop.. I payed to fix it with a new motor the incompetent people even screwed that up Las Vegas Nevada Author: Avondale , Arizona Auto Repair Service: Prestige Chrysler Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 13 2015
rt 4 dodge of paramus very bad automobiles, poor service, they refuse to help with anything, they keep your car without looking at it out it on the computer for a minute and if no codes show, then they tell you nothing is wrong, even though there clearly is. this car is a lemon and they refuse to help paramus New Jersey Author: saddle brook, New Jersey Auto Dealers: rt 4 dodge of paramus paramus, New Jersey

Aug 11 2015
VIP Fiance Colleyville Texas I recently got a title loan on my 2005 Dodge Durango and came to find out that I was intentionally being scammed by VIP Fiance in Colleyville Texas.They knowingly and with malice intent to commit fraud, charged me for a monthly Auto Club policy of $150.00 for a services that did not exist.Colleyville Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Clubs: VIP Fiance Colleyville Texas Colleyville, Texas

Aug 10 2015
jeep speed shop-sandy we took out a loan from these loan sharks and we paid all but 95.00 as we thought we were pd off then we were told we owed 95.00 left.  Author: petaluma, California Unusual Rip-Off: jeep speed shop-sandy cotati, California