Your Search | walser crysler, jeep, dodge

Jul 22 2016
Douglas Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM Douglas Jeep Douglas Dodge Douglas Chrysler Service & Parts Scam - Beware of Tim the service manager Venice Florida Author: Venice, Florida Auto Repair Service: Douglas Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM Venice, Florida

Jul 22 2016
Earnhardt Dodge Garage work questionable Gilbert Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Earnhardt Dodge Gilbert, Arizona

Jul 19 2016
Interstate Dodge Rip Off Service Dept. West Monroe Louisiana Author: Magnolia, Mississippi Auto Repair Service: Interstate Dodge West Monroe, Louisiana

Jul 18 2016
Paredes Lizette tried to sell me a 2004 lifted Jeep Wrangler Internet
Author: redwood, New York Motor Vehicle: Paredes Lizette Internet

Jul 14 2016
Criswell Automoative Criswell Jeep Deceptive Pricing and rude Sales Service Gaithersburg Maryland Author: Frederick, Maryland Auto Dealers: Criswell Automotive Gaithersburg, Maryland

Jul 08 2016
Posner Park Chrysler jeep Dodge Ram Sold us a damaged car. Davenport Florida
Author: Lake Alfred , Florida Auto Dealers: Posner Park Chrysler jeep Dodge Ram Davenport , Florida

Jul 07 2016
Texas Auto Liquidators LLC Pictures of Quality Truck, oil leaks bad, 4 inches of Mud packed up underneath, Arlington Texas
08 dodge Author: Keyser, West Virginia Auto Dealers: Texas Auto Liquidators LLC Arlington, Texas

Jul 06 2016
Stg. Amanda Harris 2001 Jeep Wrangler.for 2500.00$ must sell by June 30th Internet Author: Texas Auto Dealers: Stg. Amanda Harris Internet

Jul 06 2016
Basin Mitsubishi They sold me a 2010 Dodge Avenger which is a lemon and I've had issues with emergency break and oil pan gasket leaking the body of the car is messed up and put me 9000 upside down and the car is only worth 500 and I've been trying to get away from the car and they give me the run around Author: Midland, Texas Auto Dealers: Basin Mitsubishi Midland, Texas

Jul 05 2016
Stoneridge Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Stoneridge Jeep;Stoneridge Chrysler Issued me defective brand new vehicle - 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee with less than 500 miles on it Pleasanton California Author: Dublin, California Auto Dealers: Stoneridge Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Pleasanton, California

Jul 04 2016
Offroad Armor J.D murray I ordered a front bumper for my jeep cherokee over the phone with him and also paid over the phone. He said my bumper would be done in about two weeks. After getting the run around for about a month he would no longer answer or return my calls. Has been around a year now and i still have not got a refund or received my bumper. Colorado springs Colorado Author: Branson, Missouri Auto Parts: Offroad Armor Colorado springs, Colorado

Jun 30 2016
Ms. Enterprise says I damaged a Jeep that I rented in August 2015. I never rented a Jeep from them; it was an economy car. They have now posted me on a No Rent List. These people are just wrong and it seems this happens too many times to other people who rent from the,. Houston TX Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise car rental Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
TSN aka Kristina Dunn I contacted her about a motor for 2006 Dodge Charger, Had to send $300 first then the balance of $1200. The motor was shipped to Monroe, LA where I went and picked it up in January 2016. Haverhill, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Jonesboro, Louisiana Auto Parts: TSN Nationwide

Jun 20 2016
smith haven chrysle rjeep dodge ram Scam Artists St James New York Contract mis lead us Author: Massapequa Park, New York Car Financing: smith haven chrysle rjeep dodge ram St James, New York

Jun 13 2016
Gwinnett Chrysler Dodge Jeep Sold us a 2016 Dodge Truck - Lemon Stone Mountain Georgia Author: Loganville, Georgia Auto Dealers: Gwinnett Chrysler Dodge Jeep Stone Mountain, Georgia

Jun 13 2016
Central Parts Intl Tiffany ProsperKristen Hicks Central Parts Int'l promised a Grade A Insurance jeep engine, sent a worn out engine instead. Only got a partial refund. Jacksonville Florida
Author: St Charles, Missouri Auto Parts: Central Parts Intl Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 06 2016
Gene's Chrysler Dodge Jeep geneschryslercenter.com/dealership/servicestaff.htm# Dishonest about repairs, reimbursement from insurance company, theft of radio and snowmobile helmet, was untimely, unprofessional, rude FAIRBANKS, Alaska Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Customer: Gene's Chrysler Dodge Jeep FAIRBANKS,, Alaska

Jun 06 2016
Together Networks Flirt.com, Up For it.com, Be Naughty.com, Total Scam-Avoid their sites Tortola, British Virgin Islands Internet Author: Fort Dodge, Iowa Adult Web Site: Together Networks Internet

Jun 02 2016
Hawk Chrysler Dodge Jeep Hawk Chrysler Dodge Jeep RIPP OFF!! FOREST PARK Illinois All With The Approval Of The BBB-BS! Author: HILLSIDE, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Hawk Chrysler Dodge Jeep FOREST PARK, Illinois

Jun 01 2016
Cherry Hill Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep Frustrating and falling apart Cherry Hill New Jersey Get The H@#$% Out Of There! Author: Haddonfield, New Jersey Auto Dealer Repairs: Cherry Hill Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep Cherry Hill , New Jersey

May 31 2016
 Illinois Valley Auto Group, we dealt with a guy named John McLennan we purchased a 2009 Dodge Journey he told me nothing was wrong with the vehicle the very next day I noticed there was something wrong with it and I mentioned it to him he told me I was crazy and nothing was wrong with it a week later I brought it back to him telling him there was something wrong with it he turned me away again , I would highly suggest nobody buy from him it is a scam Lasalle Illinois
Author: Lasalle, Illinois Auto & Truck Rental: Illinois Valley Auto Group Nationwide

May 29 2016
Amber Carrigeer Amber Carrigeer attempting to sell a Pink 2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport Using Fake Ebay Motors Domain Omaha Nebraska
Author: North Little Rock, Arkansas Motor Vehicle: Amber Carrigeer Omaha, Nebraska

May 26 2016
Dodge Meador auto group Certified finalist prize winner Fort worth Texas
Really??? Author: Joshua, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Dodge Meador auto group Fort worth, Texas

May 26 2016
Meaders Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Misleading Gift Card Prizes That Are Actually Known Scams south Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Dealers: Meaders Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Fort Worth, Texas

May 23 2016
Locklear Dodge BEWARE OF LOCKLEAR USED RIPOFF-SCAM-IDENTITY THEFT Tuscaloosa Alabama Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Auto Dealers: Locklear Dodge Tuscaloosa, Alabama