Your Search | walser crysler, jeep, dodge

Jan 19 2017
dodge enterprises inc they put a lean on my truck and i have moved to missouri and i cant sell my truck with this lean on it this has been going on since 1996 so i need trade this truck in.  jacksonville Florida Right to Offset Author: licking , Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: dodge enterprises inc jacksonville, Florida

Jan 17 2017
Hooman Nissani Enterprises Hooman NissaniRayan NissaniHooman Automotive GroupHOOMAN TOYOTA SCION OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN NISSAN OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN HYUNDAI OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN ACURA OF SANTA MONICAHOOMAN VOLVOHOOMAN FIATHOOMAN A Ripped off on new car purchase los angeles california Obvious Question Author: California Auto Dealers: Hooman Nissani Enterprises Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Autonation chryslyer jeep I purchased a certified 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee on 12/29/17. Two weeks or so later when I had the fluids checked, the mechanic checking the fluids found a leak next to the transaxle case plug and a seal for the transaxle case. I informed the Sales Manager, Steve Kern and he started swearing at me about how hard he busted his a** to get the deal done. That is problem one.  Englewood Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealers: Autonation chryslyer jeep Englewood, Colorado

Jan 13 2017
David Allard Chris Reeda Sold the jeep to me they did not own. Internet Author: Sherrills Ford, North Carolina Motor Vehicle: David Allard Internet

Jan 13 2017
West Point Chrysler jeep plymouth Frank Chavez Oklahoma city Oklahoma Timing... Author: Mustang, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: West Point Chrysler jeep plymouth Oklahoma city, Oklahoma

Dec 29 2016
Dane County Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Misrepresentation Stoughton Wisconsin Author: Island Lake, Illinois Auto Dealers: Dane County Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Stoughton, Wisconsin

Dec 27 2016
Westbury Jeep liars and keep u waiting 8hrs &nobody keeps their word STAY AWAY...LIARS. FALSE ADVERTISING TO GET U THEIR THEM AFTER WSITING FOR 8 HRS AND NO CAR..THATS IT NOTHING BUT STRESS FOR MY HUSBAND WHO FOUGHT FOR HIS COUNTRY FOR ALL OF US AND STAFF AT WESTBURY JEEP SIT IDLE AND LEAD PEOPLE ON Westbury,  New York Author: Selden, New York Liars: Westbury Jeep Westbury, New York

Dec 20 2016
Huntington Beach Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge Deceptive, Dishonorable, Disappointing – DO NOT TRUST THEM! Huntington Beach California Author: Glendale, California Auto Dealers: Huntington Beach Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge Huntington Beach, California

Dec 19 2016
Hpenginesuper(6 1 store o) Engineunlimited 509 ! To many to list!! He changes the name on a regular basis to dodge all the complaints. Auto Engine Hack Builder Spokane Washington Author: grove city, Ohio Auto Parts: Hpenginesuper(6 1 store o) Spokane , Washington

Dec 19 2016
Safelite auto glass Sean , Wyatt Scratched our paint , took light bar off , and left black sealer all over our paint around the window !! Got a 1100 estimate and they offer us 200 estimate they got from one of there shops never gave us anything and pur jeep is a mess Bradford pa Nationwide Author: Mount Jewett , Pennsylvania Body Work & Repair: Safelite auto glass Nationwide

Dec 14 2016
Dodge dealer My 2013 Dodge Dart has lots of Problems Michgian City Nationwide update Author: Michigan City, Indiana Auto Dealers: Dodge dealer Nationwide

Dec 11 2016
Stanley Dodge of Gatesville Junk 2015 Ram 3500 Gatesville Texas This guy... Author: Hico, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Stanley Dodge of Gatesville Gatesville, Texas

Dec 02 2016
Airport Dodge Chrysler Jeep Car Dealership Scottsdale Arizona Interesting Author: Arizona Auto Dealers: Airport Dodge Chrysler Jeep Scottsdale, Arizona

Nov 17 2016
McInernys Chrysler Dodge Jeep Woodhaven Chrysler Dodge Jeep Deceptive marketing and outright lies. Woodhaven Michigan Author: NEWPORT, Michigan Auto Dealers: McInernys Chrysler Dodge Jeep Woodhaven , Michigan

Nov 14 2016
park side mobile home james olchefski ripoff scammer ft fofge Iowa Author: ft dodge, Iowa Mobile Home Parks: park side mobile home ft fofge, Iowa

Nov 11 2016
Sacramento Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram I recently traded in my 2016 Mini Countryman for a new Dodge Ram 1500 from Sacramento Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram (SCDJR). While with the finance person I asked the individual if I were eligible receive a prorated portion back for extras I had purchased on the Mini. So basically, I lost $2000 because the finance individual at SCDJR was either incompetent or was so focused on the deal, that he gave me wrong information.  Sacramento California The finance person lied to you Author: Alabama Car Financing: Sacramento Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram Sacramento, California

Nov 04 2016
TNT Towing and repair Gary Ripped off 3 transmission installs. Same problem frm 1st transmission that was in my Jeep grand Cherokee loredo. Beaver falls Pennsylvania Author: beaver falls, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: TNT Towing and repair Beaver falls , Pennsylvania

Oct 26 2016
Town and Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram Deceptive Sales Practices Levittown New York You'd lose the bet Author: Horsham, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Town and Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram Levittown, New York

Oct 18 2016
Harr Chrysler Dodge Ruined my Transmission worcester Massachusetts Author: Hampton, New Hampshire Auto Dealer Repairs: Harr Chrysler Dodge worcester, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2016
Ontario Chrysler Dodge Jeep Fiat Sales Person: Mr. Matthew Techlowicz Fooling, Misleading, Faulty FOBs, Rip-Off, Unsatisfactory Mississauga Ontario Author: Milton, Ontario Auto Dealers: Ontario Chrysler Dodge Jeep Fiat Mississauga, Ontario

Oct 13 2016
DECKER TRUCK LINE INC. THIS COMPANY SAID I OWE THEM FOR A FUEL CARD, AND A GATE PASS. FORT DODGE Iowa Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Questionable Activities: DECKER TRUCK LINE INC. FORT DODGE, Iowa

Oct 02 2016
Suncoast Chrysler Dodge Jeep Wayne Schmidt and family Careless, Car Dealer, Chrysler, Dodge, Suncoast, Wayne Schmidt, St Petersburg Florida Author: London, Florida Auto Dealers: Suncoast Chrysler Dodge Jeep St Petersburg, Florida

Oct 01 2016
Pet Delivery Agency Roland, Peter Martin, James Nathan, Simon Frinkk-fake Breeder with a (404) 481-3663 number. Said they were the shipper for breeder of teacup poodles Mr. Simon Frinkk in Houston, TX. After I was asked to Moneygram the payment for the puppy they would give me a shipper number. I did and I received a PDA# to track the puppy. Once the payment was sent, the shipper Roland said I could track the puppy on there website. So I did, then one the puppy got to AZ. on route to LAX they needed $650.00 additional money for insurance that was not included by the seller Simon Frinkk. I told him I didn't have it and Roland said he would see if he could get the amount reduced. Called me back with a reduced price. I realized I was scammed when I asked them to refund my money. Have not heard from Pet delivery agency.com since. Breeder is in Houston. Shipping Co. In Dodge ctr, Minnesota, Texas
Author: Cumberland, Maryland Animal Services: Pet Delivery Agency Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram I bought a new car and was treated like royalty. The hail storm totaled my new Jeep. I decided to get a used vehicle my 2nd time buying. My 2nd experience was poor. Do NOT buy a used car here. Pueblo Colorado
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Pueblo, Colorado

Sep 14 2016
Commoonwealth dodge Dealership sabotaged ignition repair fraudulently force payment after recall work , also claimed recalledairbag completed, foundout airbags been blown Louisville Kentucky
Author: Louisville , Kentucky Auto Dealer Repairs: Commoonwealth dodge Louisville , Kentucky